Morelli

By yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... More

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 53: Athena Morelli

1.4K 47 139
By yaniris0919

Chapter 50, 51,52 and 53 were all posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Lucky's Pov

Dante comes running out of breath Marco looks at him weirdly. "I told you to stay with Athena" He grits Dante catches his breath sending me a wink. I raise my eyebrow looking at Leo who caught it.

"She knows she came to me, she remembers everything '' Dante tells him as Marco's eyes widen. "What the fuck do you mean" Marco worriedly says looking around

"She remembers everything, everything from the time she was 18 till now and she's on the loose. I don't know where she's at" Just like that the lights flip off the only light source from the windows.

The sound of guns firing echo through the halls. The screams of men taking their last gasp for air. "Oh Marco" She coos, making me smile. The sound of We Belong Together by Ritchie Valens plays.

She's back

Marcos face pales as he runs out taking his gun out. Dante looks out to see him running, opening a side door. Arianna comes in taking off her mask. She looks at Dante with a glare.

"Took you long enough" She rolls her eyes at him. They both start to undo the chains letting us be free. The redness in my wrist is blaring but that's not important right now.

We get thrown different weapons with straps. "Where is she?" Arianna asks, looking around the dark room.

A shadow drops from the air vent throwing blades across the room. A man appears with people behind me.

I watch as shadow skillfully fights their way through. Using the men against each other.

Quick feet that's the important part. The part there is amazing. The last man falls to the floor spitting out blood with a foot to his neck. "Never thought I would see the day that De Luca betrayed us" He spits out.

The shadow who has not been identified as Athena laughs. "It's not De Luca, it's Morelli bitch" The gun goes off right between his eyes.

She mumbles shit under her breath holding her arms ripping a piece of her shirt off.

"Finally your here bitch" The throws her a few sticks of smoke bomb. "Love you too Arianna" Athena blows her a kiss. She ties a piece of fabric to her arm to prevent any more blood from falling.

"Let me see it" Enzo unties the piece. Arianna throws him a first aid kit. He cleans it, wrapping it tightly before holding her in a tight hug.

She returns with tears coming to her eyes. Each one of her brothers hugged her tightly, scared to let go. She watches me stand in the corner frozen. After 2 years I can finally hug and kiss my wife.

She met me in the middle grabbing a fistful of my shirt smashing out lips together. The first time in two years I've felt alive. My hands go to her waist pulling her as close as she can get to my body. "I'm so sorry Lucky" She looks down at her feet covered in dirt.

"Look at me Athena it wasn't your fault" I put my hands on the bottom of her chin making her beautiful eyes look into mine. My heart races at 150 miles of pure happiness. Her eyes widened behind me throwing one of her knives.

The sound of a thud hitting the floor makes me turn around. A man not too older than me falls to the floor with a knife in his throat. "Stupid fucking people" She groans taking the knife out.

"Let's go, there's more coming our way. You all just try not to get killed" Dante tells us to make sure we have enough weapons. Athena, Dante, and Arianna run out of the room fading into the darkness, only the moonlight shining through.

They were right, many more guards came. It was nothing we couldn't fight off. Running from the basement the first floor is a mess. Tables thrown everywhere, cushions torn apart, tables broken.

"You fucking bitch" Athena's voices echos hearing a thud right after it.

Athena's pov

Sara's body falls next to mine; her blood covers my body. The cut on my cheek drips blood on the counter stop. "You killed my sister" The bitches sister jumps on my back.

Is this whole fucking family crazy? Her fist collides with my face making the blood comes down fuck at least I know she can throw a punch. I grab her arm, twisting it flipping her over the counter top.

She groans, grabbing a blade trying to cut my leg. Kicking it out her hand I climbed behind the top of the counter making it seem as I left. She stands right in front of me brushing the dust off of her.

I quietly get on the counter grabbing her neck flipping her body over her head hitting the stove. That must hurt at least it's not me. "I'm tired of fighting you" She grabs the large butcher knife and I snap her neck before she has the chance to swing at me.

Grabbing the butcher knife I freehand it to one of the guards I see through the toaster. Right in the forehead bull-eyes. That calls for a celebratory drink. I think in the cabinet we still have a few bottles under here.

Perfect a new bottle of bourbon. Twisting the top off I take a large swing from it feeling it burn down my throat. "You're drinking in a moment like this" Arianna jumps down from the vent looking at me with an are you serious look.

"Yes bitch it's time to celebrate our fucking freedom" I raise the bottle giving her that one taking out another one. She gives in, throwing her head back. "To fucking freedom" I yell drinking the rest of it.

Taking out the white packet from my pocket I put at least 4 lines down quickly snorting them all before Arianna notices. The drug kicks in quickly making me feel energized.

Im full of adrenaline ready to end this shit. "Idiots I swear, the last of the men are coming in cars without a doubt Marco's in one of them. Santo and Mia are coming from behind with some TNT. It's enough for us to cause a distraction. Are you loaded up?" Dante comes in drawing out a plan.

Everyone agrees on it, ready to take position. They stand on the side of the house in a blind spot blowing out the tires of cars passing. "Marco come out I just want to talk" I yell out holding my gun tightly.

I won't kill him just yet. Maybe I'll have fun with him for taking 2 years of my life away. Two painful years without Lucky, or my kids two years without my family.

The only people who made it bearable were Dante and Arianna. Even then I still feel sick to my stomach. Sick because of what happened during those two years. Looking back they were always trying to get me to remember. Dropping hints here and there waiting for the moment it all came back. It still doesn't take away the fact that I feel disgusting. At least 10 cars stop in front of us, all their guns aimed at me.

"Where the fuck is the fun in that" I roll my eyes putting my mask down again. I see double the amount of cars pull up behind them Mia's head sticks out the window.

"Welcome to the final show everyone I'm your mother fucking host Athena Morelli. Now let's just skip to the good part" I see Santo hand throw a grenade and I take cover in the house hearing the loud boom.

That better have wiped out half of them. Gunshots blare from outside. I ran, throwing my blades at people who got too close to them. Loading my gun I quickly run to the roof setting it up.

Stupid big ass gun. Looking at the aim the red dot points to one of the guards hiding Marco. Maybe I'll get a bullseye again. I clock It down, pressing the trigger boom right in the eyes.

They go high alert on him leaving him in the car as they fight. Pathetic he can't even face his battle. I hit at least 8 of them right between the eyes watching them fall down like dominoes.

Hmm pizza sounds good right now. Most of his men are gone, only about 15 left. Marco's definitely mine. I want to watch him suffer in pain.

I climb down the front door jumping down, twisting my ankle. Fuck that hurts just walk it off it'll be fine. Looking at the guard that's supposed to guard Marco creeps up behind Lucky running. I grab his neck, slicing his throat, ripping his lungs out.

Don't fuck with my husband.

The rest of his guards get taken down with the help of the other. The sharp pain in my cheek and thigh hurt. Looking down when the hell did I get shot?

That's not important right now. "You finally got to me" Marco chuckles darkly holding his gun out. "You stopped running and dealt with me face to face" I pointed mine to him as well.

He wouldn't shoot me in the head. That doesn't bring him excitement. Just like I predicted he shot right past me. I know all his tricks, he made me become deadlier than what I already was.

I trained with him, fought with him, killed for him. He abused me and used my body for years all for it to lead up to this moment right here. "Is that all you got Marco?" I give him a baby voice, his face starting to get full of anger.

He shoots trying to aim for my body each time missing before he runs out of bullets. I guess we're finally bare knuckle fighting. My light feet give me the advantage of moving in every direction. His fits collide with my back knocking the wind out of me.

I feel some blood come up. I spit it out, wiping my face. "You want to play dirty than alright" I grab the blade from my ankle slicing down his arm. He groans in pain, grabbing it wincing.

I use it as the chance to knocking him on his back his body giving out on him. A pipe goes through his leg stopping his movement. He's in pain crying out for mercy. "You didn't show me mercy when you lied to me, when you kidnapped me, drugged me, took advantage of me, beat me" Each time is another stab of a slice in his body.

Too bad I don't have acid. "Take one last drink before you go to hell" I pour the bottle of bourbon all on his open wounds loving the sound of his screams. "You fucking devil" He screams trying to stop the bleeding

"Make sure my throne is hot for me when you get there" I take out a lighter, throwing it at him watching his body light up in flames. His screams echo the property as he makes the flames bigger rolling around.

Guess stop drop and roll didn't work this time. "Athena you got shot twice" Leo grabs my arm turning me to face him. Looking down at my thigh, blood oozes out right like my left arm. My right arm is only cut into too.

It's actually starting to hurt now. I think the drugs are wearing off. "We need to get to a hospital" I feel a pair of muscular arms pick me up holding me close.

"Good night" I yawn sleeping peacefully

---------------

Hey guys

It was supposed to be just 3 chapters but I couldn't leave you guys hanging like that so I posted 4 

Q/A~ fav chapter so far?

12 chapters left

Next double Update tomorrow

1942 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 439 41
〖 ❀⇠الوصف موجود في الفصل 0.〗
323K 5.9K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
94.5K 1.2K 16
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happe...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...