Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous

3.9K 84 28
By blackdust

I forgot to give a little warning... Oops...

Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous

*~* Amelia's POV :*~*

I sighed, feeling slightly queasy before a very worried Max. "Amelia I don't have to go."

"Yes you do, I want you to. I'll be fine, I'll have an early night tonight and I'll be fine tomorrow," I assured him, looking straight in his eyes as I spoke the truth.

He sighed.

"Are you sure you're up for tomorrow?" He questioned.

"I am, trust me. Tomorrow will be amazing, now stop worrying about me and have fun at your bachelor party," I told him firmly. "Do you want me to force you out like I did when it was Daniel's bachelor night?"

"Okay, I'll go but if you get any worse I want you to call me, I'll come straight back."

"You're not allowed to do that," I countered, Max arched his eyebrow at me in confusion.

"How come?"

"After you leave for the bachelor night, the next time you'll see me is when I walk down the aisle, I don't want to ruin the tradition," I informed. "Plus it makes you a whole lot more anticipated to see me all dolled up."

"You always take my breath away Amelia," He said, using his hand to cup my cheek and leaning closer so he could peck my nose.

"I know, you say that every day," I reminded him.

"And will forever the rest of my life, after all I'll give it less than 24 hours and you're all mine to keep," Max said, winking at the end making me giggle.

"Hm, I guess so Mr Cullen though 24 hours seem awfully long..."

"Well Mrs Cullen -"

"You guys seriously need a room but we have no time for that. Max you better get your ass out or you'll miss your own bachelor party!" Seth said, coming into the family room which was previously only accommodated by Max and me.

"I don't really mind if I do miss it," Max told him, not at all sparing him a glance as he spoke, letting his large hands slide down my body and grip my hips.

Does he have to go to his bachelor party?

"Of course you don't mind, I'll drag you out if need be," Seth said, from my power I knew very well Seth was going to exactly do as he said.

"You should go, before I don't let you leave and Seth would drag you out," I told Max softly, giving him a small smile at the end hoping it was enough to assure him I was okay at the very least. Max sighed again, this time pecking my cheek before removing his hands from my hips.

"Okay, but remember what I said, I'm only a phone call away," Max reminded. I nodded, finally diverting my eyes to look at the best man much to Aubrey's distaste.

She'd just have to suck it up and deal with the smell.

"Seth, make sure my little Maxie here enjoys himself and doesn't worry about me too much," I requested, Seth nodded.

"Sure thing Amie but there's only so much I could do, otherwise get yourself better, it's going to suck if you are ill on your own wedding day," he said, this time I nodded, smiling at the two boys and waving them goodbye after blowing Max a kiss. I heard the front door close and cars pull out the driveway before all girls - namely Aunt Alice, Ness, Aubrey, Aunt Rose, Leah, Eva, Cheryl, Huilen, Mum, Mother, Grandma and Sue - piled in.

"Time to get our party on!" Ness cheered placing a bag of all toiletries on the couch.

"What are we doing?" I asked curiously, eyeing said bag.

"Well for some of us we'll be having face masks, manicure, pedicure - Amelia, you don't look so good," Aunt Alice listed, before stopping and questioning my well being.

"I'm fi - " Just as I was about to assure her, a wave of nauseous washed through me, making me take off as fast as I could to the nearest restroom, only so half a second later I was puking my insides out into a toilet bowl.

When I straightened my posture and turned around, I saw Ness, Aunt Alice and the others lingering around the entrance of the comfort room, all giving worried looks.

"Okay, I don't really think you are 'okay' anymore now," Mother said, breaking the silence that had surrounded us.

"I am," I told but it even felt weak to my own ears, who was I kidding? I just vomited, indicating that I was not simply 'okay'.

"Amelia, maybe you have just started you menstrual cycle again," Grandma said, she knowing very well how exactly I reacted to said condition.

"How? I have checked, I haven't started at all," I said, I started to frown not at all liking what I was feeling at the moment. Am I going to feel worse tomorrow? The question alone made me want to cry, I can't be ill on my own wedding day! The worst thing was I didn't even feel ill apart from the occasional mood swings, random food cravings and sickness. That isn't that bad is it?

"Then what could it be? Carlisle isn't sure himself; did you do anything when you were in Scotland?" Aunt Rose questioned, I paused; thinking of everything we had done during our stay in Scotland, the last night sticking in my mind the most.

"We - I didn't do anything," I told them honestly.

"Let's look at the symptoms, you have been sick, there's been mood swings and then food cravings..." This time my Mum - Bella - spoke and she very well sounded as if she knew what was wrong with me, making my stomach churn.

"What are you implying...?" I trailed nervously, not liking her silence. Bella looked at me, a little sympathy but also curiosity in her eyes.

"Did you have, did you do the deed while you were in Scotland?" She asked, making my heart pound in my chest at exactly what she was indirectly saying.

"Ur, um..." I stuttered feeling terribly awkward. I looked down at the tiled floor, which seemed much more interesting than the conversation I found myself situated in. "Yes."

There was a gasp and I knew very well it was from Aubrey.

"You're not preggers are you?" Aubrey exclaimed. I shook my head almost instantly but remembering the fact we didn't use protection...

"No!" I cried back. "I can't be, I'm part vampire remember?"

"That is true but you also are part human and you do have a menstrual cycle," Bella pointed out. My breath got stuck in my throat as I just stayed speechless in front of everybody.

I simply couldn't be could I? I placed my palm onto my stomach; it felt full of animals of the zoo rather than a forming embryo. But how could we be 100% sure?

"I might just be ill," I whispered, protesting against the fact that I could possibly be...

"Amelia, you're going to have to take a urine test," Ness suggested, speaking for the first time since she proposed having a face mask.

"Okay," I agreed, knowing not else of what I would - or even could - say.

"I'll go get one from Carlisle's Office," Bella said, I nodded as everyone dispersed out the room, well nearly everyone.

"Amelia, its okay you're going to be fine," Aubrey comforted, placing her arm comfortably around my shoulder.

"We're all here for you and you might not even be..."

The last statement must've sounded false to everyone's ears, it most likely was true and there wasn't anything I could do about it now. How is Max going to react?

"How is Max going to react?" I questioned my voice barely audible even with enhanced senses.

"I don't know, Amelia and if you are, when are you going to tell him? Are you going to cancel the wedding?" Ness pondered. I sighed, what was I to do?

"I'm not going to cancel the wedding for anything, and if I am... I'll have to break it to him on the honeymoon," I replied, isn't my bachelorette night supposed to be fun?

"Okay, I have one," Bella said as she walked into the rest room. She stopped in front of me and gave the pregnancy test, giving what I assumed to be an assuring smile. "The instructions are on it, if you have any problems we are just outside, okay? And Amelia you'll be okay."

"Okay," I agreed, reluctantly taking it from Bella's hand and watched as they all walked out the bathroom, they all gave a backwards glance.

They shut the door behind them; I didn't worry about locking the door and just read the instructions. Each word caused more anxiety to fill me up to the point that I was no longer holding the test instead it was shaking in my hand. I took a deep breath, telling myself I had nothing to worry about and that I was okay. I have my friends and family and I also have my Maxie.

I flushed the vomit down the toilet, waiting for the water to settle before I sat myself down and nervously peed on the edge of the stick hoping I wasn't pregnant so I had nothing to worry about.

I left the stick at the side of the sink before cleaning myself; flushing the toilet once again and washing my hands not at all letting my eyes linger on the stick. It was going to take a few minutes anyway.

I exited the bathroom and joined the girls who were silently mumbling with one another, until I entered the room. "It's going to take a few minutes," I told them.

"Okay," said my Mother. "If you don't mind me asking Amelia, I thought you and Max said you were going to do it the traditional way..."

"We were," I told her honestly, why hadn't I waited? Despite the question I asked myself I was happy I spent the night with Max and I wasn't going to regret it, for anything. "It just sort of happened, plus we kind of in some sort of content did it in a traditional way."

I wasn't sure if my Mother bought what I had said, maybe she did because she didn't question me for any longer, and instead I just got curious looks indicating that I should elaborate. "The day before we came back, we stumbled - we as in Damien, Gabriel, Eva, Aubrey, Landon, Max and I - across an abandoned old chapel, just for fun we had a little wedding ceremony for Max and I. It wasn't anything serious I guess, but like after it just happened," I explained, everyone nodded; Aunt Alice narrowed cautiously her eyes at me.

"Did you wear something nice?" She questioned her voice nothing but pure seriousness.

"Of course I did," I guaranteed her, causing her eyes to adapt their usual size once again.

"So Amelia, you might be a Mom now," Ness said, making the situation slightly lighter. I cringed slightly, not at all knowing how I should react. I never thought what it'll be like to have children; I didn't particularly want to... But neither was I going to abort if I was carrying one. At the train of thought another contemplation came to mind, I didn't, now that I was thinking of it, I didn't mind the idea of a little Maxie growing inside of me...

"I'm going to check the test," My mother said, causing all thoughts to evaporate from my mind. I nodded anxiously, not really sure if I wanted the result or not.

How was Max going to respond to it? Actually, how am I going to respond? Am I ready for this?

These questions circled around my mind as my Mother entered the restroom to collect the test, returning just half a second after.

There was silence, an uncharacteristically loud silence.

"Amelia sweetie, you are pregnant."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Wow... cliffhanger much? Tho, let's be honest who expected it?

Above is exactly 2000 words except the little warning... I had a day off time table at school to finish off work and instead used it for Wattpad... lol

And that was two days ago so yes I have just left this sitting, waiting for the day I said I was going to update. Bad Ami lol, but at least it's in time, right?

Btw after this chapter there's only 9 chapters left... meaning yes this story will be only 35 chapters long but there'd be a third book :) I'm happy you guys want one <3

NEXT UPLOAD: I want to update Falling *Ouch* For You, I've started it so it should take only a few more days, but the next chapter may take a while.. It's the wedding chapter and I want it to be PERFECT.

Okay songs.. I loved some of the suggestions you guys gave and now I can't decide.. So whatever goes in the next chapter, credit goes to whoever suggested it, future chapters will be dedicated :D

Same with the honeymoon destination, Paris and Maldives seem to be popular, however I am going to check out all destinations tomorrow, I have no school therefore I have time :)

Comment.. COOKIE! A change I guess, but lol I'll forever love cupcake, cheesecake and cheese :)

Ooh and happy Valentine's day! Or as I like to call Single Awareness day! Fact is Valentine's day is just another day on the calendar and you should show everyone you love them all the time everyday!

Even if it's just a random person on the internet, you are loved <3 I love you guys, thank you so much for everything :D The comments from the last chapter made my heart smile <3 I will reply to them tomorrow.

Lot's of love, Ami xD Ciao :) :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
130K 4K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
99.9K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...