Book Theory and Harry Potter...

By JuliesLilyDiggory

It just my thoughts on theories that I think it happened? or whatever is it More

What this is about
My second theory!
I have an idea!
Important message from Author
I have something to say!
Update on the process!
Important message!
Good news!
Good and Bad news!
Important message!
One of my issues

Important message

0 0 0
By JuliesLilyDiggory

Hey guys! I know that I haven't been posting any chapters of the story that I have been working on, it's just that I haven't had any ideas or motivation to do any writing at the moment since I have been writing the second chapter.

I will be taking a long break till I'm able to write again, and I'm hoping by the timr that I'm on break that I have more ideas to continue.

Plus finals are staring next week, I want to pass so I can get to my Junior year. If I pass my finals that is. Anyways I will be coming back onto Wattpad to check on my process of recovering from finals.

Anyways that's all!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
492K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...