Light My Way Back Home •Patri...

Oleh leavenowordsunspoken

SEQUEL After the Discomposed Composers tour comes to a close, Cole Wentz returns to Chicago, Illinois with co... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One: Open Your Eyes, Child, Let's Be On Our Way
Chapter Two: I Know I'm The One You Want To Forget
Chapter Three: If It's Too Good To Be True, Guess What, It Probably Is
Chapter Four: You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages All Are Torn And Frayed
Chapter Five: Nobody Dreams When They Blink
Chapter Six: And It's Just A Spark, But It's Enough
Chapter Seven: Beautiful Scars On Critical Veins
Chapter Eight: When You Try To Speak But You Make No Sound
Chapter Nine: The Weight Of The World's Getting Harder To Hold Up
Chapter Ten: I'll Burn Your Name Into My Throat
Chapter Eleven: This Broken, Beautiful Mess I've Made
Chapter Twelve: We Are Like Young Volcanoes
Chapter Thirteen: The Things I Think I Love Will Surely Bring Me Pain
Chapter Fourteen: Confiding And Throwing High Fives When Everything Is Disturbed
Chapter Fifteen: I Haven't Found A Drop Of Water
Chapter Sixteen: It Took Awhile For Her To Figure Out
Chapter Seventeen: I Hate How I Need You
Chapter Eighteen: I'm In The Business Of Misery
Chapter Nineteen: Sophomore Slump or Comeback of The Year
Chapter Twenty: We're In The Fight of Our Lives And We're Not Ready To Die
Chapter Twenty Two: I Can Feel The Pressure
Chapter Twenty Three: I'll Be Your Worst Enemy
Chapter Twenty Four: And If I Ever Let You Down, I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty Five: Stand Through The Pain, You Won't Drown
Chapter Twenty Six: Get Up, Johnny Boy
Chapter Twenty Seven: I Breathe Disaster, Ever After
Chapter Twenty Eight: You Know That I Can't Do This On My Own
Chapter Twenty Nine: I Said, "Don't Be Afraid, We're Going Home"
Chapter Thirty: I Struggle To Find The Sense In Making Sense
Epilogue: You Should Take My Life, You Should Take My Soul

Chapter Twenty One: This Is An Emergency, So Are You Listening?

3.5K 216 142
Oleh leavenowordsunspoken

||Cole Wentz|| First Person||

The first thing I take note of is the sound of gravel crunching underneath something at a fast speed, and then the startling sound of someone honking a horn, shocking my eyes open. I can't see for a moment, my eyes taking what feels like forever to eventually adjust to the darkness that surrounds me. The sound of the radio makes me turn my head to the side, my heart catching in my throat when I hear Patrick's voice.

"Some legends are told; some turn to dust or to gold; but you will remember me, remember me for centuries." Patrick is singing through the tinny speakers at the back of what I'm guessing to be is a van. My breathing picks up a beat as my brother's band sounds throughout the vehicle, the sound of whoever is driving the car drums their fingers to Andy's work. I lift my woozy head up and tilt it to the sides, waiting for my eyes to adjust correctly to my surroundings. It's a pitch black mini van, the ones in the movies that the criminals use. The seats are leather and groan the slightest bit when I move, my jacket swishing against the material. I freeze and I close my eyes again, curl ifarther into the seat I'm lying in, holding my breath as the song Centuries continues to play. I hold back a sob.

"I'm the opposite of amnesia," Derek sings mockingly, hopefully unaware that I'm awake, and I bite my tongue, willing myself to not cry. What would you do in this sort of situation- finding yourself in an unfamiliar vehicle you never willingly stepped into and not being able to do anything about it? I slowly turn my head to the side, peeking at the mirror hanging from the top of the roof. Derek glances up, his eyes averting to the half of my form that he can see, before smiling softly. I clench my fists and focus on not reeling forward to strangle him. Not that I could, because my wrists are bound together by this really rough and scratchy rope. "I can hear you moving," he says in a bored tone.

"Isn't that a shame?" I say, my voice low but shaky. Derek lets out a laugh.

"You can stop now, you know? Because you're not getting away again." He sighs tiredly, like he's bored of the conversation we're having. "Not unless you're in a body bag,"

"That sounds pleasant," I say, trying to push myself up into a seated position. I try to look through the windows, but it gives this kind of dark hue to everything.

"Oh, yeah, tinted windows. Darkest I could get 'em." Derek says. "Just in case you try to, I don't know, get help."

"You really thought this out, didn't you?" I roll my eyes.

"Had a whole three years, thanks to you." Derek replies easily.

"Want to clue me in as to where we're going?" I try my luck.

"Somewhere I can hide your body." He says. "It'll be like one of those cold cases where they never find the killer or the victim until like thirty years later when a hiker discovers a human skull." Derek laughs lightly, and I have to gulp back the urge to paint the floor with my guts and all the contents in my stomach.

"People are going to find you," I say. "You aren't going to be a cold case killer."

"What makes you say that?" He asks.

"Well, for one, you have to be smart, Mr. Barely Passed High School." I tell him. "And two, you chose me as your victim. You should know by now that I don't go down without a fight."

"I'm really regretting not taping your mouth shut, Miss Human Rights Activist." He sighs tiredly, flicking on his indicator. Through the windshield, I can see the first few cracks of light as dawn begins to approach. Everyone should be looking for me at this point.

"It wouldn't make a difference," I say quietly.

"The original deal still stands- you behave, and I don't kill Hayley, your silly fiancé, and your daughter."

"It's the only one I have, isn't it?" I respond, to which he smiles and shrugs.

"You catch on fast." Derek says, twisting the steering wheel and turning the car down a jagged pathway into some wooded area. He follows the paved road down the hill, the car bouncing with each rock the tires jump over. I clamp down on my bottom lip, staring intently at my hands splayed over my lap. For the first time since I've woken up moments ago, I realize that my ankles, my Vans still laced tightly on my feet, are wrapped together with the same material tight around my wrists. I close my eyes softly, gulping thickly. The van comes to a screeching stop, Derek pulling the car gear to park before twisting the key to off and yanking it out. He shoves open the driver's side door and steps out, slamming it shut so hard that it jerks the whole vehicle and makes a soft whimper get caught in my throat.

The door on my side is pulled open quickly, his hand grabbing my upper arm tightly as he pulls me out of the car. He shoves my back against the car's side, and I would have lost my balance because of my bound ankles if it wasn't for him pinning my shoulders to the cold side of the van. "What-?" The word gets strangled in my mouth, making Derek smile slightly.

"I have rules, Colby. I don't like my rules being broken, correct?" He says slowly, brushing my bangs back from my eyes. He leans closer to my face. "You are going to listen to every word I say, right?"

"N-n-no." I say through chattering teeth, and this is clearly not the type of answer Derek was expecting, which is why he pulls me to his chest just to slam me back into the car. My head snaps back and hits the metal sharply.

"Wrong answer." Derek growls.

"I don't think so." I rasp, my bound hands reaching for the only thing in their path. I grab his crotch while making a face, squeezing hard, before pulling back and slamming my hands up into his groin. Derek falters, doubling over to cup his sensitive area before I'm hurrying to the driver's side door, grabbing it with my hands and yanking it open. I reach up and grab the steering wheel, hoisting my bottom half up and onto the seat. I reach out and grab the door, slamming it shut and hitting all of the locks.

I'm about to start the car and drive off when I realize that he has the keys on his body, and I don't have the time to loot him for I won't be as lucky as I am now. I spy a cell phone in the cup holder, and almost decide to use it when Derek is slamming his arms against the window. He backs away, angrily squeezing his eyes shut as he runs a hand through his hair. I grab it and quickly turn it on between my legs, thanking God that there wasn't a password on it before quickly opening a text message. I type Patrick's number in with frantic fingers before writing a short message, hitting send before I shove it into my bra just as Derek finally opens his eyes again. He pounds his fist against the window, shouting something incoherent to me before he's dropping to his knees in search of the keys he dropped. I turn my head, searching for something, anything, before popping open the glove box. I don't find anything useful in there, grabbing a pen before jamming it into my bra as well. I'm just in time as well because Derek is jamming the key in the lock, making a whimper of fear escape from the back of my throat.

"I thought we could work something out," Derek says. "But you proved to me that that is impossible." Before he's bringing a large rock in sight.

"Hate's a strong word, Cole." He laughs lightly, not like the creepy old man laugh or the psychotic, demonic serial killer laugh, but a human laugh. I shake my head, grabbing his hand and tearing it away from my face. "Let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I growl venomously, trying to yank away from him. Derek scoffs in annoyance.

"It's cute when you act like you have a choice." Derek teases me, pulling his gun away from me. At that second, I pull my leg backwards and try to give him a boot in the groin, something to give me a head start to breakout into a run. But before I can, he's bringing his gun up and smashing the butt of it into my temple. Pain shoots through my nerves, and a massive headache erupts almost instantly. My vision blurs just enough for me to make out the smile on his face before I black out.

"No, no, no." I plead in a terrified voice. He rolls his eyes. "Please, please."

"Are you going to listen to me?" He asks. I nod my head frantically.

"Yes, yes," I lie through my teeth. Derek smiles.

"Good," before he draws his arm back and smashes the rock right into my head.

Rick track this #

-/::\-

Shorter than usual but I'm super busy sorryyyu

-Stay Classy, Young Volcanoes

•LeaveNoWordsUnspoken

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...
17.9K 457 25
Daya Wentz is the daughter of Pete Wentz. When Daya was 5 years old her mom Christine died in a car accident. Pete began to have a drinking problem...
28.5K 950 43
[This fan-fiction is entered in the #Wattys 2014.] Patrick Stump had only wanted two things in the world. To have the looks of his best friend, Pete...
14.7K 782 72
I moved to Chicago as soon as I could. I was... 18. I was young and desperate to leave my parents house. Its not like Ive had a bad childhood. It wo...