Intoxicating

By TheAlaskanHybrid

High school is rough enough for Keith but after grabbing the attention of a certain pretty boy, Lance, things... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

232 6 1
By TheAlaskanHybrid

*Keith's p.o.v.*

I try to take one last look to Lance but Hunk and pidge were persistent at getting me out of the house.

We ran to the garage and I sat in the back seat. Hunk took the wheel and pidge in the front passenger. No hesitation we head out of town.

I look out the window watching the town zoom by. The ride is completely quiet for awhile. Till pidge turns around to look at me.

"Dont worry about Lance, he's pretty good at not being killed." She tries.

"Why are you doing this for me? Shouldn't you be ashamed that I'm a-"

"We dont care what you are. I've known you for years. And Lance loves you. You are family and family protects each other." Pidge interrupts me.

"Plus man, you had no idea. Those hunters kept alot of information from you." Hunk jumps in.

"How did they get away with it if they are hunters?" I ask.

"My guess is they were hoping our natural enemy would help them out of wiping us out. But even werewolves wouldn't stoop so low and help them." Pidge answers.

"Didn't coran mention something about the werewolves being too busy looking for a child that's been missing for years?" Hunk asks.

"I think he did." Pidge answers.

"You think that kid is me?" I ask.

"Mother was brutally beaten and killed and her pup was taken away. His human dad killed in a fire." Pidge explains. "That's you."

I say nothing and look out the window. Do I really have a family that is looking for me?

"Thing is I don't know how accepting they will be of you and lance." Pidge grabs my attention.

"You guys accept me why won't they accept him?"

"We arent like other vampires." Pidge reminds me.

My phone then rings and there is shiros number. This time I answer it.

"Keith where are you?!" He demands to know.

"I'm leaving." I answer. "I'm leaving town."

"What the fuck?!" He screams. "You come home now!"

"Why should I? I know it's you that called the council." I state. "You're trying to get me and Lance's family killed."

"I'll call them off if you come home." He tries.

"Goodbye shiro!" Pidge interrupts and grabs my phone. She throws it out the window.

"Wait how will lance-"

"Our phones." She answers. "Shiro will track your phone and come for you. He isn't going to play nice anymore. "

I nod knowing Shiro is now in a dark place and is no longer my brother.

I must have fallen asleep in the car because as soon as I open my eyes it's dark out and we are in a whole new state.

"Where are we?" I ask as I get out of the car look around and see Hunk grabbing bags. 

"Cant say incase they are listening." He answers and leads me up into the hotel where pidge meets us up in a room. 

"Can I call Lance?" I ask them.

"I wish I could say yes but its best not to incase the council still is around them." Pidge answers and hands me a room key. "I suggest you try not to leave unless Hunk or I or both are with you. We don't know exactly where they have members of the council, Coran does but we dont." 

"What about Shiro?" I ask, reminding them he is a threat aswell.

"We don't worry about that right now." Hunk answers and locks our door. "Just go take a shower, clean your scent off and such." 

"Fine." I mumble and make my way to the bathroom.

After I shower and start to dry off I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey, Keith. Pidge and I are going to go get you some food. Please dont leave the room and keep it locked. We will knock four times each to tell you its safe to open the door." He states.

"Alright." I respond. I do as Hunk states and locks the door. I lay in one of the beds and cant help but worry about Lance. Not knowing if he is okay or not is killing me. But now im also worried about the fact that im a werewolf and never even knew and dont even turn into one. Would I hurt Lance without meaning to? 

I was about to doze off when theres a knock on the door. It wasnt four knocks by two people. So its not Pidge and Hunk. I slowly move to the door and peak out the door eyehole. It's a man with white hair and dark purple eyes, the council member from the house. "I know you are in there mutt." The man states. "I suggest you open the door now or certain someone gets hurt." 

"Im not scared of you." I state.

"No?" He asks. "I have your beloved Lance!" He adds. I look and there Lance is on the ground. 

"Fine! But no funny business." I state. How did they know I was here? 

I open the door and he barges in. "Remember me from the house?" He asks and throws Lance onto the floor of the room. "I never properly gave you my name. I am Lotor." 

"The council member that wants me dead." I state, wanting to rush over to Lance. 

"Fun fact, Im not the vampire council." He smirks. "No no no. That was the only way to get these 'real vampires' to let us in." He states.

"What do you mean real vampires?"

"Right, you're new in the world. Theres vampires like them," he points to Lance. "Werewolves like you." He now points to me. "And Lycan like me. Otherwise called Hybrids." 

"You're-"

"Half vampire and half werewolf." He interrupts me. 

"Well what do you want with me then? You still want to kill me?" 

"That depends. Have you made your rank yet?" He asks me. 

"Rank?" 

He groans, he must be getting irritated. "Are you an alpha, omega, a beta? That crap." He states. 

"I don't-"

"Alphas are pack leaders, Betas fill the role of an alpha when an alpha is present, and Omegas are the alphas toys to reproduce with." He answers. "But I am guessing from your sent and lack of knowledge, you don't have the answers. I mean, you only just found out about your heritage just yesterday." He adds.

"Why does it matter what rank I am to determine if you are going to kill me or not?" I ask. "How did you even find me?"

"If you are an alpha then you and him simply cant produce hybrids. But if you are an omega then you're an asset to the thriving of the hybrids." He explains.

"What if im a beta?" I ask.

"Same as alpha, I kill you." He states. 

"Okay now again, how did you find me?" I ask.

"Oh that?" He smirks. "I know witches and you left some of your scent around that house." He answers. 

"You are safe for now. But once your werewolf genes finally kick in, you present your rank. You better hope you rank omega." He gets in my face. "Or you'll be seeing me again." 

"you're letting me go?" I ask.

"For now." He answers and heads to the door. "But Id be careful of that adopted brother of yours." He states, opening the door. "Hes also looking for you." He adds and then closes the door behind him. 

I immediately head over to Lance and untie him. He wakes up and immediately pulls me into his arms. "Keith!" He exclaims. "Are you hurt? Where is Lotor?" He looks around. 

"He left." I answer. "No I am not hurt." 

"He isnt the council, he actually is the alpha of-"

"Hybrids. I know. That's why he didnt touch me." I interrupt.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"He wants me to present as a werewolf omega." I answer. "If I present as anything else he will come for me." I realize that Lotor only brought lance and I start to panic. "Where are the others?" I ask.

"Last I saw they were leading the other Hybrids away. I know Coran contacted the real council and let them know what the hybrids decided to do. So our council will be meeting with theirs and now that our council truly knows about you the werewolves will be interested in finding you and finding your pack." He starts up.

"Where is Shiro?" I ask.

"We dont know. Matt went to your old place and everything was gone." Lance answers. 

Before I can say anything else, the room door is kicked open and there stands Hunk and Pidge. "We need to go!" Pidge states. "Shiro is here, Matt tracked him here." 

"Lets go." Lance grabs my hand and leads me out of the room. 

"The car is in the parking ramp." Hunk states. 

"Too late!" Pidge states and points in front of us. 

There Shiro was, demanding the front desk person to tell him where I am. He holds a picture up. It's probably one of me. 

"Move, take the back exit." Lance orders. 

"Keith!" I look back and see that Shiro has spotted us. He comes running after us. "Keith come back!" He demands.

"Lets go!" Lance pulls my hand and leads me away. My heart is pounding but not just from the running and being chased. The thought of what Shiro could do to Lance worries me. 

We make it to the exit and try to make it to the ramp but Shiro somehow caught up to us, grabbed my other hand and throws me to the ground. My head hitting the cement curbs. "Keith!" I hear Lance shout. Everything sounds so distant and looks so fuzzy. My head is pounding in pain. I even feel a warm liquid run down my face.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 17.1K 37
// Klance >> This is my first official fic and it's really bad. After being dared to fool around with Takashi Shirogane's little brother, Keith Kogan...
56.1K 1.7K 43
[COMPLETED] Keith Kogane is a relatively new student with a secret. Lance McClain has lived in Oregon his whole life, he's use to the same old thing...
7.3K 185 13
Keith is a regular student at Voltron High, where everyone is welcome! .....Right? It's only the first few weeks into school and the poor boy is alre...
36.3K 1.1K 54
Set in high school, Voltron never happened... Keith attends an all private boys school. He's been struggling at not getting into trouble, and his...