Pterry the Pterodactyl

Oleh jillo59

Pterry decided he'd rather goof off than do his chores or practice his flying. Things didn't go well. Then, t... Lebih Banyak

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 6
Page 7
Adventure Awaits

Page 5

37 1 0
Oleh jillo59

"I simply cannot eat this fish without my special ocean salt and seaweed seasoning," Dad stated as he pushed his chair away from the table and flew out the door.

"I'll be right back," he yelled.

Unfortunately, Dino Mart was out of the special ocean salt and seaweed seasoning, so Dad, who was persistent, flew onward and onward and onward.

It turns out his special ocean salt and seaweed seasoning was very popular. Every store was out of it.

Dad flew day and night and night and day.

Finally, almost a week later, an exhausted Dad finally returned to his worried family. In his talons was a jar of special ocean salt and seaweed seasoning.    

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

477K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
479K 30.2K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
15.2K 244 6
This is the second book of Diary Of A Noob. If you haven't read the first book then go here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/138920231-roblox-diary-of...
256K 16.2K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...