The Bad Guys: New Beginnings...

By Rally9933

A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so diffe... More

A New Life
Normal Citizens
Hard Knock Life
Hard-Working Bad Guys
The Right Thing To Do
DIY Home Makeover
Vigilantes
Criminals and Vigilantes for Life
Epilogue

The Bad Guys Are Back

465 9 0
By Rally9933

Few nights later, the Bad Guys made their vigilante jobs as their own secret business. With everyone preparing themselves for an unexpected mission.

Tarantula was busy hacking with her laptop as three more screens popped out.

"Alright, Webs, what do we got?" Wolf asked while watching her hack.

"I only hacked into few cameras in the cities for now. I need more time with the rest of the cameras," Tarantula answered.

Wolf clapped his paws together happily, "Perfect. Then, we should continue with the job."

Meanwhile, Shark and Piranha were lifting dumbbells, and Hornet was polishing his helmet.

Shark then wondered, "I wonder what mission we're going to go next!"

"Whatever it is, it would be so fun!" Piranha jumped excitingly as Shark and Hornet laughed in response.

While Snake was slithering to the fridge, and before he could open it, he was staring at the photos of him and his best friends, admiring their good memories together. He then opened the fridge to get a pitcher of water. When Snake poured the water in the glass, he put the pitcher down, and took the glass of water to drink it. While he was slithering with the glass of water, he bumped onto an old newspaper on the floor. He looked down, and backed away a little to get a look at a newspaper. He put the glass down on the table, and picked up the newspaper. The newspaper was dated years ago, and the headlines were about them: The Bad Guys. The front cover was about them, driving away from the cops with the bags of money they stole. They all were so happy, and enjoying their lives back then. He looked at each of his friends with happy faces; Snake saw himself sticking half of his body out the window. Piranha was below him, pointing forward. Hornet was above him, flying and was never inside the car. Shark stuck himself out of the sunroof while Tarantula was on his shoulder. And finally, Wolf was taking the wheel. Those were the good times they had back then.

Snake formed a smile across his face. They were having so much fun, and robbing banks and stealing stuff made them closer every day.

Just then, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula and Hornet crowded around Snake to see what he was looking at.

"Watcha got there, Snake?" Tarantula asked.

Then, the rest of them had their faces dropped when they looked at the newspaper. They looked at themselves at the front cover where they got away from the cops with the money. In public, everybody knew that what they did was so bad, but for the 5 members, they didn't themselves as bad at this one. They only saw the bond and fun they had together. They were all so happy, and the photo itself made them smile.

"Aaaww, the time when we were still criminals," Piranha good.

Shark wiped a tear, and sniffed, "Good times."

Just then, Wolf approached them, and said smilingly, "Alright, guys, we better rest up to prepare for our next unexpected mission," But then, he saw the sad looks on his friends' faces when they stared down at the newspaper again, "What's wrong, guys?"

"Umm," Snake quickly put the newspaper down, and hid it under the table, "Nothing, buddy. We were just um... tired from our crime fighting. Right, guys?"

The rest of the team snapped out of reality as they shook their heads.

"Uh, yeah, Wolfie, we're just..." Tarantula fake-yawned, "Really tired."

Piranha stretched his arms wide, pretending to be tired," Yeah, chico, it's very tiresome."

"I do need some sleep in my room," Shark said.

Hornet nodded nervously, "Me too! Well, goodnight, guys!" He quickly flew towards his room.

"Goodnight!" Snake, Shark, Piranha, and Tarantula exclaimed as they quickly ran to their respective bedrooms.

When Wolf was now alone, he became suspicious of his friends. They were acting weird tonight, and he couldn't put a finger on it. Not even his best friend Snake would tell him. Wolf saw the sad looks on their faces, and then they pretended nothing was wrong? Now that is so suspicious. Wolf wasn't dumb enough to fall for that. He needed to investigate. He had to take a peek into each of his friends' rooms to see what was going on. He started with Tarantula first.

When Wolf slightly opened the door, he could hear Tarantula singing.

Tarantula: It's fun roaming these streets without people screaming in fear.
But, I miss those days of illegal hacking; those memories I hold so dear.
But I have to stay good, in fact, it remains clear.
It's got to be my destiny, and it's what being a good guy should be.

Then, Wolf came to Hornet's room, hearing Hornet singing too

Hornet: Soaring through the skies so blue, spying the smiles on their faces.
But I keep missing those good days when we were escaping police chases.
Though I shouldn't think of it too much, it shouldn't be one of my choices
It's got to be my destiny, and it's what being a good guy should be.

Then, Wolf moved to Piranha's room

Piranha: I miss getting to wreck and play!
I love when so go all cra-zay!
But deep down, I gotta keep that bottled in, and keep my bad side at bay.
It's definitely not an easy task, I miss it, can't you see?
But it has to be my destiny, 'cause it's what being a good guy should be.

Then, to Shark's room

Shark: Lookie here at what I found: my old heist disguise dress.
I wish to relive when we dressed up for our heists, I must confess.
But I can't use them like this anymore, now it fill me with stress.
My destiny is not for thee, but it's what being a good guy should be.

Snake: While this "being good" thing seem okay, I can't help but feel bad.
Our criminal days were just the best, but we shouldn't talk about that
I have to keep on trying to be good, for everyone can see.
It's got to be!

Hornet: It's got to be!

Piranha: My destiny!

Shark: My destiny!

Tarantula: And it's what being a good guy should

Snake, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet: It's what being a good guy should
Yes, it's what being a good guy should be!

After the sing, Wolf now finally understood what was going on... his friends missed being the Bad Guys. They missed being criminals. They missed causing chaos in the city, robbing banks, stealing stuff, and chasing by the police. Those were the fun times they had. Wolf could believe that, despite his friends becoming good, they still wanted to stay bad.

And they kept these feelings a secret from him. They must've bottled their emotions about missing being Bad guys. Wolf wanted to talk to his friends, but they'll figure out that he was spying on them. By tomorrow, he has to make things subtle to make them confess to him about their feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, when everyone woke up, all 5 Bad Guys came out of their rooms, and headed to their dining table. Piranha already woke up early to make breakfast for the whole team, he became an early bird... or early fish for that matter.

During breakfast, the 6 were so quiet, and no one talked about how their morning was. Seeing his friends were all so silent, Wolf wanted to break the silence, especially that he wanted them to confess their bottled emotion that he found last night.

"So, guys," he started, "How's everyone's morning?" But no one answered, not even his best friend. Wolf and Snake always like a good conversation together, but now, it was just silent. So, Wolf cleared his throat, and wanted to skip to the important, "So... is there anything else you guys wanna talk about?"

The rest of the crew had their heads up, and glanced at each other, feeling nervous to speak to Wolf, and waiting for someone else to go first.

Wolf saw this awkward moment as he encouraged them, "Come on, guys, you know you can tell me anything."

Sighing since no one else volunteered to say anything first, Snake was the first to speak up as he turned to Wolf, "Wolf, buddy, you know I love ya, right? But... we gotta be honest with you about something really important."

"Sure, sure, guys. Go right ahead and tell me what's going on. My best buddies in the whole world," Wolf said cheerfully, still pretending to not know a thing..

Now this is gonna be harder than they thought.

Shark let out a sad sigh, and confessed, "Wolf, we have to come clean to you; Over the past few days, it was great. It was really really great! Doing good things with you was the best."

"Aaaww, thanks," the leader was touched.

"But ever since we got out of prison, we felt like there was something missing," Tarantula confessed.

Wolf's smile turned frowning in concern, waiting for them to confess, "What do you mean? W-w-what is something missing? Are you feeling sick?" He put his paw on Piranha's forehead, checking his temperature, "You wanna eat more?" Wolf then turned to Shark, and opened his jaw before turning to Hornet, and offering him a thin cucumber slice, "You want a cucumber, buddy?"

"No, no, it's not that, Wolf," Hornet waved both his hands, declining the cucumber.

"Then what is it? Come on, guys, tell me anything," Wolf made an encouraging smile at his friends, wanting them to know that it was okay to talk to him in an honest way. He was already tired of waiting, but he had to hold it in.

Piranha answered, "It's not easy for us to tell you, Wolf. How should we put it gently?"

Hornet then commented, bluntly, "Wolf... we miss being criminals, and doing a lot of harmless crimes."

Tarantula rolled her eyes, and replied sarcastically, "Wow, that's real gentle, Hornet."

Finally, they confessed. It only took 8 hours for them to confess, but Wolf had to play along like he was confused, "Wait, what? You guys miss being criminals?"

Snake sighed, and confessed, "Don't get us wrong, buddy. Being the Good Guys, doing a lot of good things, and living a normal life is better for all of us, but... but."

Shark then added sadly, "It's not normal... for us. It's not the same as what we used to do together."

"Back then, we had a lot of fun doing crimes, performing these epic heists," Tarantula recalled.

"Causing some fun chaos," added Piranha.

"Wrecking havoc just for kicks," commented Hornet.

"Stealing some of the coolest valuables in the world," mentioned Snake.

"We made so many fun memories together while rocking the streets with our criminal street cred," Snake continued, who hung his head low a bit, "And now, being good guys, it just feels... like something's missing from us. We're missing that fun adrenaline rush being criminals gave us."

"Yeah. Earlier today, I tried to hack into the city's cameras, just because I missed getting to hack into some of the coolest technology and security systems around, and while I only got to hack four cameras, it still made me remember my old hacking days and well....I miss them," added Tarantula, who slumped her arms down sadly.

"The view of the city through the window is nice, but I miss getting to be our eye in the sky, outside, scouting out escape routes when we made our getaways," commented Hornet, who landed on Piranha's shoulder sadly.

"I miss getting to mess up the police cars and go nuts on anything that got in my way," replied Piranha, who sighed sadly.

"I miss getting to wear those fun disguises we wore to blend in when we were doing our crimes undercover," stated Shark, who looked at a piece of his old disguise jewelry from when he dressed as a lady for the museum heist.

Wolf saw even sadder faces of his friends than they were a minute ago as he felt bad for them. They were his friends, his family, and he couldn't let them feel this way all the time now they were going into the right path, "Guys, guys, hey, it's all okay. Look, I know it's hard to adjust to, but trust me: being a good guy is gonna be so much better now that we're free and able to walk around without having people being scared of us."

Wolf then walked around each Bad Guy member, "There's so much we are able to do now as free citizens, and not criminals. I mean, we can roam the city without people thinking we're up to something... well, except at our first freedom, but you got my point. We can shop freely at stores and get to eat in diners, just like over the past few days, without anyone being scared. We can get jobs, and earn our own money instead of stealing it from someone's wallet or purse or...."

Without letting his friend finish, Snake held his tail up, stopping him from adding more advantages, and confessed, "We get it, Wolf. We certainly get it. You're our friend and we understand you."

Hornet then added, "We know it feels good to be good, but this is not the real us. I missed our times together... I like it a lot. Even back in prison. And maybe we didn't do all of this just for us, we also did all of this for you."

Wolf was stunned by the real reason why his friends decided to be good, "For-for me?"

"You're our leader, Wolf. And sometimes, you were right," Tarantula admitted.

Seeing that Wolf was speechless, and he didn't want to hear his friend's response about this topic, Snake then turned to the rest of the gang to avoid the conflict between them and Wolf again, "Look, maybe this is just on our heads, guys. Maybe we should live a good life like the rest of the world."

The rest of the crew glanced at each other, wondering if they could get through with this in the future.

Hornet shook his head, and said, "Yeah, we're just finding a way to forget about our lives back then, and deal with the new one we had."

Shark, Piranha, and Tarantula murmured in agreement.

Seeing his friends were now making a sacrifice just for him and themselves, Wolf didn't want his friends to make this a big deal, "But, guys..."

"It's okay, Wolf. We'll just get ready for our next mission," Snake halted him before he and the rest split up to go to their respective bedrooms.

While watching his friends moving sadly to their bedroom, Wolf was suddenly shaking, and there was something inside of him wanting to come out from his mouth, but he was too ashamed to tell his friends... But they were his friends. Why should he be keeping this a secret from them? He groaned in defeat, and finally confessed very loudly, "Oh, who am I kidding?! Even I can't keep it inside from you guys!" this made his friends stop, and turned to look at him, "I hate saying this, but... I miss being a bad guy too, guys!"

This made the rest of the Bad Guys shocked as they went back to Wolf in the middle of the hideout.

"Wait, what?" Shark asked.

"You do?" Piranha inquired.

Wolf confessed even more, "I mean, we had so much fun being criminals. I missed everything about it."

"Since when did you realize that?" Tarantula questioned.

"Back when we were grocery shopping, I nearly pickpocketed the people I ran into, but I held it in," Wolf explained, "I promised to be good, but I couldn't help it! I wanted to do it! I even tried to...! I just like this new lives of ours, but I like our old lives too!" After he got that all out of him, Wolf fell back, sitting on the couch, and cried with guilt. The rest of his friends crowded around him to comfort their leader.

"Oh, Wolf," Snake said worryingly.

"Don't cry, Wolfie," Tarantula cooed as she crawled to his shoulder.

Shark patted his fins on Wolf's shoulder as he started to cry, "You're not the only one holding it in!"

"Us too!" Piranha sobbed.

Appreciating his friends trying to comfort him, Wolf sighed as he slowly sniffed, "I can't believe this is happening to us. We were known to be criminals, then we showed the world that we're good and better than we used to be, and now we want to go back to being bad? Why are we feeling this way?"

"We got used to it. It was so fun, we did those things together, and it made us so happy," Shark guessed, "Being good made us happy, but being bad made us happy too. It's like mixed feelings."

Wolf nodded in agreement, and said, "We're going to have a good life, and we like it, but we can't get rid of our bad life. It was still in us the whole time, just keeping them all in, and waiting for us to explode."

"It was more than just a lifestyle, it brought us together, it made us closer as friends, as a family. And I love every single minute of it," Hornet pointed out.

"We really have good memories back then, huh?" Wolf chuckled, remembering every crime they committed together, "I missed those times."

"What should we do?" Tarantula asked.

"Should we just keep pretending we're happy to live a good and normal life to avoid being bad again?" Piranha suggested.

"It's so hard to do that, Piranha. Even you can't last another year keeping badness inside of you," Hornet mentioned, knowing his best friend/crush... a lot.

Piranha openly admitted, "It's true. My short-fuse was ready to go into a frenzy."

Wolf sighed as he stood up from the couch, and transferred to their dinner table for this inappropriate meeting. Everyone else followed Wolf, and they all sat on their seats.

Wolf then began, "Look, guys, I want to let that bottled-badness inside of us come out. I don't want to hold it in anymore, but I didn't want anyone to think we were gonna be criminals again... Not yet."

"Maybe we should... use disguises again?" Shark recommended as everyone turned to him with their confusing looks, "I mean, we always fooled anyone without disguises."

"You mean, going bad in secret? Like how we do as vigilantes?" Hornet clarified, arching an eyebrow.

"I guess so... as long as we won't let our disguises fall off."

"Even if we want to do crime again, but in secret, how should we start?" Tarantula asked, crossing her arms.

With this question, Wolf turned to see the money Diane left for them, and what was used to be a small mountain of money became a very small hill. They spent a lot since they arrived in their hideout, "Well, we spend all of our money for food and for building our own bedrooms. I think we still need more for our living."

Piranha then said, "So, that's how we're gonna do, huh? Robbing a bank again?"

Wolf looked at Piranha, who regretted of saying that idea for a second. Wolf hung his head down in disappointment, but agreeing with Piranha's idea, "Yes, but maybe we should pick a small bank, guys. As much as I want to be bad again, I still want to keep our good life."

Snake looked up to his best friend, and placed his tail on Wolf's shoulder, making them look at each other, "You're right about being good, Wolf. We're living a normal life, being free, being treated equally by everyone, and being like everyone else. And I'm happy about it. So, it's like we're going to balance our good and bad lives together."

Tarantula then inquired curiously while turning to Piranha and Hornet, "Can that be possible?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out, by robbing small banks, and just taking out just a little amount of money," Wolf suggested with a smirk.

Piranha groaned frustratingly, "Ugh, I told you, we will never have time to count! Math is so hard."

Hornet rolled his eyes and he hated that Piranha complained about math, "Then, let's just rob half or quarter of the money at the bank, and leave the rest behind! There! Everyone happy?!"

The hideout was so quiet as they were surprised to see Hornet mad while inadvertently creating a good plan.

"That's... a good idea, Hornet," Wolf smiled as the rest of the gang nodded at him.

Hornet was surprised by this. He didn't mean to make this kind of plan for stealing just a small amount of money, but at least he was helpful for his team, "Oh! Well I'm flattered."

"So, where should we find a small bank here in the city?" Wolf asked him.

It was now Hornet's job to do this. Other than being the "eye-in-the-sky", he liked doing research about places where they wanted to steal back in the old days. With his helmet, he used the HUD effect to make his research, "What about the Downtown Bank at Downtown? Obviously."

"Well, that is small, so that'll do," Wolf said.

"But how can we rob a bank, even with our disguises on?" Snake asked with a smirk on his face.

Wolf responded, making the same smirk Snake made, "Well, you know us, Snakey. We plan a heist!"

Snake laughed as he was only pretending he didn't know how they could rob a bank without being spotted, "Ha! I know you're going to say that. I was just messing with you."

"I loooove a good heist!" Shark squealed, showing his grinning teeth.

"Oh yeah! Are we all in this together?" Wolf cheered as the Bad Guys put their paw, hand, fins, legs, and tail together.

The plan was set.

"Okay. So, Let's go over the plan for our bank heist," stated Wolf, while the rest of the team crowded around him to hear the plan, "Step 1: the vault is located inside a simple hallway, behind a door that is guarded by two simple officers. And that room is behind a security door that is only accessible with the use of an employee's I.D. card. The lobby will be busy, so when we strike, we have to lure the customers and employees away so we can work with no one watching us."

"Pssh," Piranha said, waving a fin, "Sounds easy."

Sounds easy, hermano, "Wolf agreed

Tarantula then asked, "Okay, then, what's step 2?"

Wolf placed on a pair of sunglasses as he replied, "We'll drive up to the bank and park the car somewhere where it won't get seen, and in the meantime, we're gonna sneak in wearing some stylish disguises so we look just like fellow bank customers, and can't be identified."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Wolf had explained step 2, the scenery changed to outside the bank, where the Bad Guys, who were wearing their special disguises to pull off their first heist since deciding to become criminals, were approaching the steps, walking up them with smiles of confidence.

Shark was dressed as the bank manager, wearing a dark blue business suit, money-patterned tie, and big round glasses, while the rest of their team wore their secret disguises that they wore the night of the award ceremony.

As they entered the building, Wolf's monologue played in the background, "Which brings us to part 3: separating and getting set into our positions."

Inside, the Bad Guys started to split up and head to their spots to perform each task of their heist.

Piranha quickly snuck into a briefcase Wolf was holding, as Wolf saw and sealed it shut once Piranha was inside. Wolf was walking towards the main waiting lobby.

Tarantula was crawling along the floor, trying to avoid being stepped on or kicked by other people, and heading towards a wall that had a vent that led to the security room.

Snake was heading to a nearby statue pole that led to another separate vent.

Shark was walking towards the manager's office.

Hornet was flying above the ceiling, landing inside a small notch on a ceiling lamp, where he could keep an eye on everyone without being seen.

"Okay, everyone's coms on? Do you copy," asked Tarantula, as she began to scale the wall.

"Copy," replied Wolf.

"Copy," answered Snake, as he made it to the pole.

"Copy," commented a muffled Piranha in the briefcase.

"Copy," replied Hornet, who monitored everything through his helmet.

"Copy," answered Shark as he made it to the door.

A fellow officer saw Shark approaching the manager's office, but Shark kept up his disguise and showed a fake I.D., making him think that he was the official bank manager.

The officer tipped his hat at him as a greeting as Shark waved back before entering the office.

Meanwhile, Snake looked around, making sure that no one was watching him as he scaled up the pole and climbed right into the vent.

Wolf was approaching the waiting lobby and sat in a chair patiently, as part of his plan, while he eyed Snake climbing into the vent and waited for the moment to strike.

Meanwhile, Tarantula was sneaking through the other vent she climbed through and snuck her way into the security room, slipping through the vent in the security room. Once inside, she saw an officer sitting in the chair and watching the screens.

Hornet was keeping an eye on everyone through his helmet and smirked, saying into his com, "Boys, girl, we're back!"

In the manager's office, Shark sat in a chair at the desk and saw that there was a mic that was connected to the bank's speaker system. He smiled and pressed a button, speaking into the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen, in honor of all of your hard work, I am granting all of the fellow working employees an extended lunch break that'll start right... now!"

All of the employees cheered in joy and ran out of the bank to go on their lunch break. Even the officer who was in charge of the security room ran out of the room, and closed the door behind him. Now it was Tarantula's chance to take over. She crawled down, and onto the desk as Tarantula pulled out her laptop and connected it to the bank security system.

Meanwhile, Wolf got up and approached the crowd of leaving employees, walking past them graciously. One of the employees was close to hitting Wolf, but missed him. And while the employee wasn't looking, Wolf had quickly pickpocketed him and got his I.D. card.

When the bank was empty of all working employees, Wolf approached a door that was near the employee's desk and placed the I.D card up towards a scanner that scanned the card, and accepted it, making the door open.

Wolf smiled and walked inside, while Hornet still remained up by the ceiling, keeping a close watch on everything that was going on.

Up in the vents, Snake was slithering through the vents and, once he was close enough, he molted out of his skin and disguise, slipping out while wearing his sleek black bodysuit.

Meanwhile, Wolf was holding tightly onto the briefcase and approaching a security door that would lead to the bank vault when he saw that it was being guarded by two security guards. He quickly hid behind a wall that kept him from being seen by the guards, but still allowed Wolf to see the door.

He simply smiled, and said quietly, "Just as planned."

Wolf then calmly approached the security guards, "Don't mind me, boys. I'm just dropping off a national deposit. The employees are on their lunch break, so, I thought that this could be where I could leave my deposit."

The security guards watched as Wolf left the briefcase and started to "walk away," but Wolf was going slow on purpose, so he could watch what was happening.

One of the guards picked up the briefcase and looked at it, before starting to open it.

When the briefcase was open, it first looked like there was nothing inside of it. But what the security guards did not know was that when the briefcase was opened, Piranha came right out of it at lightning speed, and was now sitting in waiting right above the door.

When the perfect moment came, Piranha leaped into action, and not even two minutes later, the guards were knocked out, as a proud Piranha stood tall, with the door now open, as he said cheerily, "Hey look! They left the door open for us!"

Wolf smiled and ran inside with Piranha, both boys quickly changed into their black bodysuits.

Down the hallway, which looked empty and bare, Piranha crossed his arms happily, "Ha! An empty hallway? This is gonna be a piece of cake."

However, before he could start walking down the hallway, Wolf seemed to sense something and stopped Piranha, by extending his arm at him, "Hold on there, Piranha. I wonder...."

Wolf picked out a gold coin from his pocket and, with a flick of his thumb, he tossed it into the air, aiming it across the hallway.

But, when the coin was about halfway across, a series of traps suddenly popped out of nowhere, ranging from spinning spiky ball poles, to swinging axes from above, spinning blades, hammering mallets, and the interchanging log swings that followed, and on top of that, on the floor, spikes were quickly popping out in a rapid pattern.

The sight of the activated traps alone made both Wolf and Piranha gulp nervously, as Piranha sheepishly asked, "So, still easy, huh?"

On the other side, by a vent that's next to the front of the vault door, Snake slithered out, ready to help his team out, "Hey guys, I'm set to- OH WHAT THE—," but he was shocked when he saw the activated traps.

Back on the side with Wolf and Piranha, Wolf spoke into his communicator to Tarantula "Webs, are you seeing this on the screen?"

In the security room, Webs was watching the trap on her laptop screen, "Yeah. When did this small bank invest in a trap like this for security?"

Wolf then pleaded, "Can you work your hacking magic to try and get this trap to shut down?"

Tarantula was about to answer that she could, but then she decided that it couldn't hurt to have a little fun, "Actually, why don't you guys try to handle this for once"?

That made Wolf and Piranha gasp from what they just heard from their very own tech-wizard.

"Chica, are you out of your mind?! We can't go through that thing; that's crazy, and I'm usually all about crazy, but I'm not insane to do THIS!" Piranha shouted

Tarantula crossed her arms and smirked, "Hey, I'm always making things easy for you guys. For once, why don't you try to handle this head on?"

Wolf then replied sternly, "Webs, if we go through this thing, we're gonna come out in body bags!"

Tarantula then chuckled as she was enjoying this, "Alright, calm down. I was just messing with you both. Don't worry, I got this."

Both boys sighed in relief as Piranha then shouted, "Be lucky I'm not too riled up about how you were messing with us because if I wasn't this sane right now, I'd drag you over here and have you go through the trap with us!"

Tarantula rolled her eyes and replied, "Cool your jets. Let me just...," She cracked her knuckles and got right to work, trying to hack through the trap system.

However, when Tarantula was busy trying to hack through the system, she came across a bit of trouble with the firefox walls that blocked her access from each aspect. Tarantula gritted her teeth, saying in determination, "Oh, so that's how you want to play, huh? Well, game on," and started to type as fast as she could to knock down the firefox walls.

Meanwhile, back with the boys, they saw that the traps seemed to have slowed down, and the mechanisms separated a little bit, but they were still moving, and the swinging axes that were in between them were still moving at their regular speed (due to the laws of gravity).

Wolf and Piranha were both concerned and nervous, with Wolf speaking through the com to get through Tarantula, "Webs, is everything okay"?

Tarantula replied, "I'm trying to hack through, but it's not letting me in."

Piranha then commented, "You better not be messing with us again, or else I'm gonna be messing up your face when we get out of this!"

Tarantula then shouted, "I'm being dead serious; it's literally not letting me in!"

Piranha then said, "Try something else or else we're all gonna be 'dead' serious!

Tarantula scowled from Piranha's pun, "You're terrible at jokes; I'm doing my best."

But Hornet overheard that argument through his com, and said, "I don't know, Webs. I think Piranha's jokes are good."

When Piranha heard Hornet's voice and comment about his death joke, he secretly blushed with his face turned red, "Umm, thanks. Glad you think so."

While Hornet was still in the lookout while listening through his com, he blushed in return for Piranha appreciating his comment.

Tarantula suddenly cut in as she explained the situation, "I got it to slow down a bit and move away from each other; do you think you can squeeze through while I try to get the rest of it to shut down?"

Wolf then replied, "Well, we can try, Webs. Just do what you can to hack through this thing."

Wolf and Piranha both gulped nervously, as Piranha tugged at the end of his hood of his black bodysuit, "Ay caramba. If I end up being chopped sushi after this, just to let you know, you've been a great friend, Wolf."

Wolf nodded in agreement, "Same here."

But there's one more thing left Piranha wanted to say to Wolf as a favor, "And also, if I don't make it, tell Hornet how I feel."

"What do you feel?" Hornet asked as Wolf and Piranha realized their coms were connected to their other friends, including Hornet.

"NOTHING!" Wolf and Piranha exclaimed and Hornet cringed from their loud replies through their coms.

Soon, both boys started to go through the traps, bending their bodies in different ways to avoid getting cut, scratched, or scathed by the traps, but it was not easy. Between having to duck to avoid the swinging axes, and carefully stepping forward to avoid the spikes slowly rising up and down on the floor, the job was anything but easy.

Meanwhile, Tarantula kept doing her best to try and hack through the rest of the firefox walls, but it wasn't working out very well for her, especially for the one that blocked her access to stopping the spinning blades and swinging axes..

Gritting her teeth in frustration, Tarantula then shouted, "Okay, no more Ms. Nice Tarantula," she started to type away furiously on her computer. While it was not like her beast mode, she was still able to quickly be able to type in the codes needed to eliminate and tear down the firefox walls. As fast as lightning, each box turned from red to green before finally, she had all the clear access she needed.

Tarantula chuckled proudly and said, "Yes! Whoopang! I still got it." She got right down to business.

Meanwhile, as Wolf and Piranha finally got past the last set of log barrels in the trap, the boys saw that the trap had slowed down more and separated more, giving them more room to walk around.

Taking the chance they had, Wolf and Piranha ran through the rest of the trap, cautiously avoiding any standby traps that were still at play, before finally making it to the other end safe and sound.

Wolf and Piranha took a minute to catch their breaths as Wolf said, "We made it," then told his friend through his com, "Great job, Webs."

Piranha pumped his first into the air, and shouted happily, "Woohoo! I never felt so alive!"

Snake, who was still waiting inside the vent, smiled and said, "Glad you could finally make it, guys, and just in time," before he slithered out, leaping into the air and dropping down, safely landing in Wolf's arms.

"Alright, buddy, do your thing," Wolf smiled as he put Snake down so he could get to work on cracking the safe.

Snake slithered to the door, inspecting it and saying, "Easy as pie." He began to use his tail to figure out the combination to the door while leaning his head against it, listening to the chains inside, to make sure he was doing it right.

Meanwhile, Wolf noticed something as he looked up around, and asked, "Hey, does anyone have an idea where Shark is?"

Up on the ceiling above the boys, crawling out of a small circular vent, the door swung open as Shark peeked his head out, "I'm here!" But then, he pulled himself out, landing on the boys belly-first, as if he did a body slam.

Wolf, Snake, and Piranha all groaned in pain while Snake shouted in a muffled voice, "Hey, get off me, you big tuna! I'm trying to work here!"

Shark got up and brushed himself off as Wolf asked while helping Piranha up, "Shark, how did you get here?"

"Well, after all the employees left and you guys were heading to the vault, I got into my bodysuit and found a vent under the rug by the employees' desk, and crawled right through it," Shark explained.

"How were you able to fit in there?" Piranha asked, in confusion.

Shark blushed in embarrassment, "I, uh... had a bit of a tight squeeze."

Soon, the boys heard a female voice shout, "Yoohoo," and looked up, spotting Tarantula crawling towards them up on the ceiling, skillfully dodging the traps, while asking as she approached them, "I didn't miss the party, did I?"

Wolf chuckled and answered, "Right on time, Webs."

Webs leapt down and landed on Shark's shoulder.

Wolf then reached for his com, asking, "Hornet, everything okay by you?"

He heard Hornet's voice and answered, "Everything's all clear and still going according to plan, Wolf!"

Wolf nodded, but he suddenly frowned when he realized something during their heist, "I don't know if we're doing it right, guys."

Tarantula sighed as she admitted, "Same, Wolf. But why do I feel that we're not guilty about it?"

"So do I," Piranha confessed.

"Me too," Shark added.

"Me three," Hornet responded through his com.

Snake, meanwhile, was continuing his work on trying to open the safe, even after hearing his friends' conversation, but he didn't wanna say anything as he was too focused on his work. Then, he heard a click and smiled, shouting, "Jackpot!" He spun the spinning door handle open, making the vault door open.

Inside the vault, there were thousands of stacks of money bills, thousands of gold coins everywhere, dozens of gold bars up the wazoo, all ripe and ready for the taking.

The team smiled excitedly and ran inside, embracing the loot that they had successfully reached.

Shark shouted, "Oh yeah, baby!"

"We just hit the highlight of the day, amigos!" Piranha added.

As the Bad Guys quickly started to gather as much loot as they could, Wolf himself found it all so overwhelming and a little guilty, but exciting: the Bad Guys were pulling off their first heist in over a year together, and it felt so...fun! It's not good, but he has never been this happy for a year. As long as he gets to do it with his best friends, it doesn't matter what choice of life he's going to have.

Suddenly, while Hornet was keeping a watch on things, he noticed that, outside the bank, the police cars were pulling up to the bank, including the chief of police herself. He gasped and whispered, "Oh no." He quickly flew down from the ceiling, and zoomed to the direction of the room where his friends were.

He made it to the room, shutting the door behind him as it locked, so the cops won't come in this room on time with them inside. He then flew like the wind towards them, dodging the traps, as he shouted once arriving inside the vault, "Guys, we got a problem! The cops are outside and heading this way!"

That made the Bad Guys stop dead cold in their tracks and shouted, "WHAT?!"

"But that's impossible! How did they know where and when to come?"

"We must've tripped some sort of silent alarm, and they got the signal to come here!" Snake answered.

"No. Because of Shark announcing an extended lunch break, someone uploaded that it was fake news," Hornet went through research with his helmet, and showed the results to his friends. "I closed the door and locked it, so that should stall them for a bit, but we gotta get out of here before they come inside and we get busted!"

The Bad Guys all nodded in agreement and were ready to escape with the money they gathered in bags, except... How were they gonna do that?

This even prompted Tarantula to ask, "Uh... how are we gonna get out of here"?

This made the Bad Guys frantically look around for some sort of exit, but there was no way out except for the only door where they came in; no door, no crack, nothing!

And to make matters worse, the chief was coming straight to the security door at the bank lobby and was pulling out her I.D. card, set to scan it so the door could open and she and the other officers could go inside.

As the Bad Guys heard the cops close to coming in

Piranha gulped and replied, "It's all over, amigos! We're gonna get sent back to prison!"

Wolf saw how nervous everyone looked and said calmly, with a smile, "I know this would happen again, but hey, no matter what, at least we are all here together, right?"

The team looked at Wolf and they all nodded in agreement, smiling back at him. If they were gonna get arrested again, at least they were gonna do it together.

With that, the Bad Guys all gathered around and did a huge group embrace, ready to accept their fate, as the door was close to opening.

However, during the hug, Snake noticed something on the ceiling of the vault, and it actually turned out to be another vent. The safe-cracking expert had an idea.

Meanwhile, when the door was opened and the cops came running in, the officers, and the chief saw that there was... no one. Just the security trap that was out in the open, and an open vault that was half-empty that looks like everything was there.

But the main focus here was that the vault was wide open, making the chief gasp, and shouted, "There's been a robbery!"

Outside the bank building, in a little alleyway next to the building, where the Bad Guys' car was, a vent on the wall shook a little before swinging open.

One by one, each Bad Guy fell out of the vent and landed on the ground below: Snake first, followed by Shark, who landed on Snake, Piranha, who bounced off of Shark's back and fell on the ground next to him sitting upright, like if he landed on a chair, Tarantula, who landed on Shark's fin, Wolf, who fell and landed on Shark's legs, and Hornet, who luckily flew and didn't fall.

The Bad guys all groaned in pain from being squished in the vent.

"Why do I always end up landing under you, you big tuna?!" Snake's voice muffled under Shark.

Shark got up, letting Snake be able to breathe as the Bad Guys quickly recovered.

"Is everyone okay?" Wolf asked when he got up on his feet.

Tarantula replied, "All are accounted for, Wolf."

Piranha commented, "Next time, let's not use a small narrow tunnel as our escape."

"Hey, that's the only vent I found for a way to escape in that vault," Snake yelled.

*Flashback*

Back in the vault, Snake's plan was to use the only vent to escape. He used his tail to open the vent, and laughed himself in, head first, then lifted all of his friends, who were hugging together while holding the bags of loot they collected, into the vent, and they all squeezed themselves into the small vent before the cops opened the door, and didn't catch them on time.

*End of Flashback*

"Speaking of escape, let's make it like water in a river, and run!" Wolf smirked.

The team hopped into the car with the loot they stole, and with Wolf driving, he made the car engine roar and drove the car away from the bank, down a road where the officers, and no one else, could see them, meaning that the Bad Guys have now successfully achieved their first robbery since getting arrested over a year ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter showed that the Bad Guys were back at being bad, but also in secret.

The song "What Being A Good Guy Should Be" was a parody song from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me make this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 8
Mr. Piranha had a lifelong dream of becoming a famous singer. His friendship with the rest of the Bad Guys was put to the test when a musical band ar...
4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...
2.9K 189 23
during the school year many students have more or less broken the rules and have become vigilantes. there is one that never meant to become one but n...
3.6K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all