Derpy [Nene Onemine x M!reade...

By Idiotic_Moron

I suck at descriptions lol. A (somewhat) normal student is placed in a very odd high school. He tries his bes... More

A rough start (Prologue)
Reader's Profile (REMASTERED)
Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)
Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)
Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)
I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)
Turning Red: The Anime (Ch. 5)
It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)
Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)
[Insert obscure reference] (Ch. 8)
Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)
Gochujang hot sauce (Ch. 11)
Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)
Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)
The Festival (Ch. 14)
Awkward confessions lmao (Ch. 15)
Soy wojak (Ch. 16)
Another festival (Ch. 17)
Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)
The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)
Bruh 🗿 (Ch. 20)
Bing chilling (Ch. 21)
Vergil reference (Ch. 22)
The date (Ch. 23)
Yoo, christmas time (Ch. 24)
When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)
Happy new year! (Ch. 26)
Oh hey, mildly sexual activities (Ch. 27)
She trip on my field til I bus (Ch. 28)
The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

JET BLACK WINGS!1!1 (Ch. 9)

1.2K 45 8
By Idiotic_Moron

(Third Person POV)

Hey you... Yeah you! You ever wondered what the reader and Tadano were like in middle school?

No? Well, too bad, you're still getting a flashback scene or part or whatever. We'll get to the flashback later but let's talk about you right now.

Y/N: What the fuck do I make?!

Oh... That startled me, eh it's not like the reader could hear me anyway. No I'm not talking about the reader as in the person reading this, I'm talking about our good boy Y/N. That also seemed to startle Tadano and Komi.

Tadano: Dude, you good?

Y/N: Perfect timing!

Tadano: Heh?

Y/N: Dude, what's your favorite food?

Tadano: What? That question seems a little childish... Why do you need to know?

Y/N: I lost a bet with my sister. Now I gotta cook something...

It reminded you of how your sister woke you up. It was horrible.

Tadano: Ah... Well, can't help you there.

Pfft.

Y/N: What?

Tadano: Cook something for someone else.

Y/N: Heh!?

You were confused, you didn't look confused, but you were confused.

Y/N: Why?

Tadano: Well, you have other friends right?

Y/N: I guess...

Tadano: There you go.

Y/N: It'll be embarrassing, what if I screw up!?

Tadano: You won't, you're good at baking and cooking. Wait, why aren't you afraid of messing up with me?

Y/N: Because I know you're not gonna hate me for screwing up...

Tadano: Why would anyone hate you for screwing up?!

Y/N: I don't know, I'm just kinda nervous cooking for anyone but you.

Tadano: I'm flattered, but this'll be a good learning experience!

Y/N: You sound like my sister...

Tadano: Speaking of your sister, how's she doing?

Y/N: Fine.

Tadano: She doesn't make fun of me, right?

Y/N: No, I don't think so.

Tadano: *sarcastically* Very reassuring...

Y/N: Oh shoot, class starts in 5.

Tadano: See ya.

Y/N: You too.

You head back to your seat. You contemplate on who you're gonna cook for. Your mind wandered to Chiarai, but the idea was shot down because he has another gang and it'll be really bad if you mess up. You decided with Onemine, even though it would be embarrassing.

(Small Timeskip because class is kinda boring)

You were in your desk talking with Onemine. It was a break and you were just talking to kill time.

Y/N: So, nice weather... Huh.

Onemine: That's a really awkward conversation starter.

Y/N: I know.

Onemine: Hey, just wondering, can you quickly smile?

Y/N: Heh? I mean I can try...

You smile, or at least try... I can't even imagine what your face looks like. That was definitely not a smile

Onemine: Wow.

Y/N: Yeah that looked weird...

Onemine: It's like you forgot how to smile.

Y/N: We'll, I kind of did... It's been a long time.

Onemine: Do you remember what made you smile?

Y/N: We'll, it's sort of a long story.

Onemine: It's fine, longer stories are better if they're good.

Y/N: Okay, so it all started with...

(Flashback Transition)

It was a rather lonely day. Middle school was very lonely, you were just sitting at your desk and taking notes. The bell had just rung and it was your queue to leave. That was until you felt the sudden urge to head to the restroom to... not rest. Why is it called a restroom again? Eh doesn't matter. You left, making your way past a lot of quiet students.

Student 1#: Be quiet guys!

Student 2#: Don't disturb him!

Wow, rude. You're used to it at this point but it's still very annoying. You make your way outside only to find a sad Tadano.

Y/N: You uhh, you good dude?

Tadano: I'm not gonna make waves... I'm not gonna stand out...

He was mumbling to himself, which wasn't strange because of his chuunibyou phase. What was strange however, was what he was mumbling. You look behind him to see his crush just walking away. You put 2 and 2 together and decided to try and comfort him.

Y/N: 'He's been kind to me, sure he's a little weird but he's still kind, if only I could do something for him. Maybe I'll try something.'

You walk up to him and just hug him. You're only job was to comfort him. Everything else didn't matter, you didn't like seeing Tadano sad.

Y/N: If you don't wanna talk about, it's fine. Just know I'm here for you dude...

Tadano starts crying a bit more. He had a sad smile the entire time. The show made it look funny but to hell with the 'funny', this is serious business... Okay maybe not serious. Anyways, you stop and pat him on the shoulder

Y/N: Let's head home or something.

That's it. He looked so surprised. He'd seen you smile, it was so warm, so friendly. It completely contrasted you.

Tadano: Y-you... Smiled?

Y/N: Huh?

And just like that... Gone. Hah. You both head home. With Tadano's personality cemented and you smiling for the first time since you were like... I don't know. You both head home after making progress.

(Back to the present)

Y/N: I think that's how I smiled. I didn't really pay attention to whatever I was doing.

Onemine: That's cool. Nice bromance you got with Tadano.

Y/N: Tadano's been very nice to me since middle school. It was the least I could do for a homie.

Onemine: You're really kind too.

Y/N: Heh?

Onemine: You said you prioritized Tadano when he was feeling down right?

Y/N: Yeah...

Onemine: So you care about your friends!

Y/N: We'll, it's nothing compared to how nice he treated me.

Onemine: There's no comparing here, he had your back and you had his.

Y/N: I guess... Shoot class starts soon.

Onemine: Yeah.

(Timeskip)

Gym class... It was gym class. You were told to get into partners. Onemine was already taken by Chiarai, which upset you just a little bit (maybe a bit more). You look around only to find someone that reminded you of middle school. A lonely Chuunibyou sitting on the side of the gym. You remembered that it was Nakanaka. You decide to approach her.

Y/N: You wanna be partners?

Nakanaka: If it isn't another sorcerer! Have you come to join the blood pact?

You've had experience dealing with it. You still weren't good at it but you still tried. You nodded your head and both started to do all the exercises. You were definitely gonna start working out at home because you still weren't very confident in your body shape. Anyways, Nakanaka looked like she was having fun. You just decided to play along. After class ends, you guys decide to speak.

Y/N: Were you perhaps... lonely?

You already knew the answer but hey, a conversation is a conversation.

Nakanaka: Me, lonely?! No...

Y/N: Alright.

Nakanaka: So, you've decided to join the blood pact

Y/N: Uhh, we could hang out I guess...

Nakanaka: Alright, I'll see you later, I've got demons to take care of and goddess to impress!

You assumed it was Komi they were talking about. You depart only to run into Onemine.

Onemine: So how was it?

Y/N: What?

Onemine: You were with someone completely random weren't you?

Y/N: Ah, it was fine. I've dealt with chuunibyous before after all.

Onemine: Oh so you paired up with Nakanaka?

Y/N: She looked lonely. I know what it's like to be lonely, it ain't very fun.

Onemine: So you are kind after all...

Y/N: What?

Onemine: Nothing. Alright come on, we gotta get to class.

Y/N: Sure.

So the rest of the day was spent studying. Pretty productive, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.8K 18
❥ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. ❥ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...
1K 22 8
(part one of communication series) "[Itan private high school. It's a well known advanced high school in the prefecture]" "[I can't believe I got mys...
7.9K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
533 20 10
Story about a girl named Tadano Hitomi on her first year of highschool.It was going to be like always,until she met someone important in her life tha...