Unexpected

By Mariaf122

I am fucking in love with you Chase Adams I say, and if I have too I'd scream it from the top of my lungs. I... More

The Charater's
How the story is
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
WE MADE IT TO THE END

Chapter 28

11 0 0
By Mariaf122

ANNABELLE'S POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember him. I feel like I've known him before. Like he was a big part of my life. But for some reason he doesn't ring a bell.

I know it was weird to touch his hair but I have my reasons. When I was younger I was blind. I was completely blind that I couldn't see anything. 

And I remember having a boyfriend. His name was Reid. But I never really saw him. I only felt him. I only felt his hair and I was always near him and always hugging him.

He was safe place he was the only one who would help me walk and go to places I couldn't go by myself. But 3 years ago my doctor gave me a pair of glasses.

They weren't regular glasses they were for people like me. 

To see better and to actually see. 

I am 17 years old. I tried so hard to find Reid and I think I have found him. But I wish I knew what he looked like. I only remember how he felt. I know it was weird but it is the only way I could actually knew who it was

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you have to touch my hair"? "Not that I was bothered by it". Reid asks me. 

"It was a habit of mine". I said. He raises an eyebrow. "Sorry if It was weird but I used to be blind". 

"I wasn't able to see for years and 3 years ago my doctor gave me these glasses to finally see". I say with a smile. 

"You were blind"? He asks me. I nod.

"Now I know who you remind me of"! He says.

"Do you remember having a boyfriend?" He asks me. 

"I remember having one but I never saw him before". I say honestly. 

I see his eyes water. "It was me I was your boyfriend". He says.

 He holds out his hand and I grab it. "R-Reid"? I say. 

He smiles, "that's me". He says with a silly grin.

"I can finally see you"! I say jumping in his arms. I wrap my legs around his torso and he holds my thighs to make sure I don't fall.

"I miss you so much". I say with tears flowing down my face.

"I miss you too Anna", He says.

 I couldn't believe it. 

I finally found him. 

I bury my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. 

"Reid!" Did you find her?" A girl asks coming our way with a huge smile. I take my head from Reid's neck and I look at her with a smile. 

"Hi!" I say with a huge smile.

"Hey!" The girl says back. I get off Reid's hold and hold my hand out to shake it. 

"Oh what the heck", The girl says bringing me into a hug. I hug her back with a grin. 

"Eloise, this is my girlfriend Annabelle's". Reid says kissing my forehead. And I giggle. 

"Oh my god it's nice to meet you!" Eloise says. 

"It's nice to meet you to". I don't want to be rude but who are you"? I ask her tilting my head to the side. 

"I am his younger sister, Eloise"! She says. 

"It's so nice to meet you!" I say keeping my smile.

"I am so glad I am able to see you", I say. 

"What do you mean able to see me"? Eloise asks confused. 

"I heard so much about you". "I felt the picture Reid showed me". I say. 

"Felt?" Eloise asks confused. 

I frown, "sorry I was blind a while back". "I didn't have eye sight but now I can see with these glasses". I say. 

"I am so sorry I said that". Eloise says. 

"No it's ok I understand why I confused you". I say letting out a small laugh. "How come I never felt you"? I ask her. 

"Oh because I just found out we were siblings like a few moments ago". She says looking down. 

"Oh how come? "Reid showed so many pictures of you". I ask.

"Well we were separated at a young age and we just met". I didn't know I had a brother until a few moments ago but it turns out He knew about me". She says. 

"I am so sorry I-I didn't mean to". I say. 

"No it's ok you didn't know". I had a horrible past and no one really knew about it". She says.

"I understand". I say. 

"Being blind doesn't give you many friends". I've been bullied a lot and I have been abused by my parents a couple of times". I say with a shrug. 

"You have been abused"? Eloise asks me. 

I nod. "But it's ok, it's all over now and now I have a new family". I say looking at Eloise and Reid. 

Eloise smiles, "I can't to show you my friends". "They will love you". 

"And now I actually have a sister"! I looked to see Reid's face change but he quickly recovers. 

I'll ask him about it later I don't want to make anything awkward. 

But She says holding my hand and leading me back inside the building. "Guys"! "Guys"! She yells. I got a little scared because I thought she was bringing me back to the women that kidnapped me but instead I see 5 people standing in front of me.

"Yeah what's up Mi amore"? Chase says with a smile. The others look at me with raised eyebrows. 

I knew this was a bad idea.

"Did you tell them about what Reid said"? She questions and they nod. At first I was confused but then I seen two girls go up to her and squeal. 

"I can't believe you have a brother". Now you have another family member". A girl with really curly hair say and I smile.

I am glad Reid found his little sister.

It makes me happy. 

"Guys this is Reid's girlfriend Annabelle's". Eloise says pulling me a bit forward. 

But gently.

"Hi!" The girl says sorta dark skin really curly hair says, she's honestly gorgeous. 

"Hi!" I say smiling back. 

"Hey Sugar!" A girl with straight hair says, she's another one. She's also beautiful. 

I am honestly jealous, they are really pretty but look at me.

"Hey!" I say with a grin. 

These are my first pairs of friends I can't believe it.

They are awesome. 

And I got a nickname that wasn't mean. 

It was actually really nice. 

"Sup", A boy with fluffy and curly hair says. He give me a small smile before grabbing there girlfriends hands. 

"Oh you guys are all together"? I ask. And they nod. "That's really cool"! I say. 

"Hey", I boy with really short hair says.

"Hey"! I respond back.

"Ok this is Jade", she says pointing to the girl with really curly hair. "And this is Jaslyn", She says pointing to the girl with straight hair. 

"This is my boyfriend Chase", she says pointing to the guy 5 feet away from her. "And this is Zahir", she says pointing at a boy with really short hair. "And this is Randy", she says pointing to the guy with a Edgar cut. 

"Nice to meet you all"! I say waving at them and they wave back with smiles. But Chase because Chase doesn't smile, he just waves. I frown a little but don't mind. 

After all I am sure we are going to be friends and after all I have 4 new friends.

Best day ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 129 14
โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
695K 31.6K 67
USER SERIES 1 Micah Rex: He's handsome, dangerous, reckless. An addict. When he walks into a room, people notice. People are scared of him, people do...
3.8K 137 12
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐จ is back, healthier, and happier (sorta). She spends her life walking and running the streets of New York City...