Morelli

Av yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... Mer

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 46: Wasted Talent

990 27 60
Av yaniris0919

A/N- Chapter 46 and 47 we're posted at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3
——————————————

Dante's pov

The sun wakes me up again and I groan feeling an empty bed.

I don't know what else to expect. I should be used to it by now but I never will. Maybe I should adopt a dog so I can feel less lonely. Yeah then I'll name him Rambo. I used to have a fish named Rambo. He was alive for about a month then Marco peed in the tank and killed him. 

Looking back at it Marco got away with everything and always got what he wanted. I was too stupid to cover for him. I covered for him because I had no one else. The only person I had was Marco so I kept doing it. I wish I would have known I was eventually going to be alone. I would have been alone for a long long time ago.

Eventually I get out of bed throwing cold water on my face to wake myself up. I go into my closet putting on a suit and tie gettin ready for the long day ahead of me. It's always the same cycle on repeat. It happens over and over again.

I called Arianna and she said she wasn't ready to come back yet she sounded like she was at a bar. Before she hung up I heard a man talking to her. It hurt my heart but there was nothing that I could do about it. I can't fight with her, I can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. I would never want her too.

She saved me but then she left to save herself.

Maybe my problems were too much for her? I told her too much? She needed more than me. She needed someone who wouldn't throw their problems at her. She needed someone who wasn't too caught up in their own head. She needed more than me.

She will forever and always be my angel

The person saved me from ending it all those years

Going downstairs I go into the kitchen making myself coffee sitting at the island going through some paperwork I need to finish. I watch as Athena rushes downstairs freaking out because she hasn't made Marco his food. If he wanted food so bad he should be able to get up and get it himself. He has her as his slave and he loves it.

Marco loves to make Athena feel weak. He feels stronger when she feels weaker. "Ena what happens god forbid you ever get pregnant you're going to wake up in pain everyday just to make him food?" I tell her she goes into the fridge taking out a carton of eggs. "I have to do exactly that. If not we both know what will happen. Deep down I wish I never get pregnant by him. Don't get me wrong i'd love the baby no matter what because it's my kid but that baby would always be half of Marco. I don't want my kid to be half a monster" She pours coffee for him in a cup adding milk and sugar.

I don't say anything but agree with her. I hope and pray more than anything Marco doesn't get what he wants. All he wants is his heir, that's all he's been talking about since he could get his dick to stand up. "Good morning Reginetta, Dante" The devil comes inside the kitchen dressed while Athena hands him a plate of food.

At this point she should just spoon feed him.

Athena start's to clean the dishes. I stay quiet going over shipment papers with the French. They are one of our good allies. I explained what Marco had done and how I needed extra help. They were more than willing to help. I had a meeting with them a few days ago. They sent a shipment to Santo warehouse so I can go over things.

I have to meet with him today to go over a few more plans. Marco leaves the tension in the room disappears. I hear Athena sigh. "Do you think he'll ever go back?" She asks while sitting in front of me. I look at her shaking my head no. He was never the person he acted to be like in front of her. I learned that the hard way. "You know sometimes I miss him. It's weird because I'm with him but I miss the guy who used to come to my house at 3 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. I miss the guy who used to smile and laugh with me. I miss the guy who would never hurt me." She gives me a sad smile. I get up hugging her tightly feeling her tears falling on my suit jacket.

I could have been that guy for her

I could have been a lot of things for her but she wanted Marco. I always had to watch from the sidelines until she finally left Macro. She did better for herself and I had Arianna. She is my everything but I am not her everything. I am just someone she can come to when she feels like it. I know it's not healthy but she's my angel. She is the only person who can hurt me time and time again and I'd still love her the same. 

I will always love her

Everytime she walks into a room I feel my world stop. All I can see are those beautiful forest green eyes, her wavy brown hair, her tan skin. Everything is her. I fall in love with her every time I see her. Memories of high school come to my head. We would sneak out of class, wind up in a music room and I'd sit there and watch her play the piano for hours. Hear her voice sing the words that are on paper.

She got into the school because she is a music prodigy

She gave it all up to the party. She said she'd rather live and do what she wants now than continuing to do something that ties her down. She gave up her talent to go from club to club.

She is wasted talent

"I'm sorry I got tears on your jacket" Athena says sniffling back more tears. Her face is red and puffy, her eyes full of storm. "It's okay princess it will dry. Why would I be mad about that? I will never get mad at you for telling me how you feel" I wiped the tears from her face pressing a kiss on her forehead.

She hugs me tightly whispering a thank you in my ear. "I have to get to this meeting but do you feel better now? I can move it to another day if you want?" She shakes her head no telling me to go. "I'm one phone call away if you need me. Bye Princess"

"Bye Dante"

I go into the garage getting in my car immediately turning on the ac. I take off my suit jacket and throw it on the passenger's seat feeling the cold air hit my body. The bluetooth connects my phone and starts playing the 1975. Athena must have had it last night.

Marco hates when she plays it because the 1975 is one more step to her figuring out the truth.

The drive to Santo house is not that long. I make it there in about 20 minutes. I park in front of the steps putting the keys in my pocket. His guards wait for me in front to escort me upstairs. Their place still looks exactly the same but doesn't feel like it. It's missing Athena and Lucky without them it's just another house with four walls.

I go into Santo's office and he's seated at his desk on the phone. "I'll call you when I'm done Rory. I love you" he hangs up putting his paperwork to the side. "Are there any updates?" He asks to get straight to it. I nod, getting out all my files. 

"Athena saw Lucky the other day and freaked out. She's been down there countless times trying to remember. She remembered when they first met. She's starting to get there in no time. She'll have everything back."

"Do you think by July it could happen? I've talked to the French after getting the shipments and I've talked to the Americans and albanians. They are all just waiting for the call"

"It could im going to keep pushing it as much as I can"

A small knock comes to the door Santo sighs standing up opening it. "What's wrong Gio?" Santo says I turn seeing the little boy with a puffy red face and tears streaming down his face. "I had a bad dream and I couldn't find you and Luciano isn't here" He shakily says. Santo picks him up Gio holds onto him tightly.

"Sorry he should be sleeping in a few minutes again. Sometimes he wakes up with panic attacks" Santo calms down his younger brother who starts to fall asleep again. "Trust me it's nothing I haven't seen before. He really is his mothers twin she's the exact same way." I tell him a small smile comes to Santo's face. He looks at Gio then looks at a picture on his desk.

It's most likely of him and Athena.

Giovanni holds onto Santo tightly with one hand the other holding the purple elephant he brings everywhere. "I'll send you the rest of the files. It's nothing too much you have your hands full right now. Trust me it'll be over soon" He nods and I stand up getting ready to walk out "Wait can I ask you a question?" He says I turn to him nodding.

"Of course what is it?"

"So like my biological dad is your brother and yeah he might have not been good to me but was he at least a good brother? Was he ever good?"

"Santo he was my brother but he was so much older than me. I was two when he left and started his life with your biological mother. From what I know he was never good. Always in fights, betraying people left right and center. He was quiet but he knew when to reel you in and spit you back out. You are nothing like him. You are kind hearted and caring. You broke the cycle that's been on repeat for years. Don't beat yourself up over someone who doesn't deserve it."

"Thank you Dante"

"Anytime Santo"

I leave his office going straight for my car. Once I get inside I drive off calling Athena. There is no answer. So I called her again. Still no answer. "Answer the phone Athena. Your home alone and when you're home alone you get in your head" I say to myself pressing on the gas.

I hate leaving her home alone but the only time she's allowed outside of the estate is when it's a mission. She hasn't been on one since the start of summer because Lucky's men have been keeping tabs around us Marco was scared he'd take her back. He should be more scared of what she's going to do to him. I'm scared shitless for her reaction especially to me but i'd rather her be mad at me in the arms of her love than her like me when she's with Marco.

Once I get to the estate I rush upstairs trying to find Athena. I go into her and Marco's room seeing the bathroom door closed. It's never closed unless someone is in there and Marco's not home.

I slam it open seeing the worst thing that I possibly could.

---------------

Hey guys

Athena gets her memories back in a few days

Q/A~Are you ready for Morelli to end ?

19 chapters left

Next double Update tomorrow

1977  Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Lucky Av Yaniris :)

Ungdomsfiksjon

548K 10K 92
"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my last breath" Lucky wiped the tears that we...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
86.1K 1.2K 31
Alessya Rodríguez: A woman who is feared by anyone she comes across. A soul made of gold, a body like a goddess. The heir to the Spanish mafia that w...
1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...