focus on me .ᐟ scaramouche

Autorstwa six-winged

δΈ“ζ³¨ηš„ / scaramouche x fem!reader # modern au ( a π˜€π˜π˜‚π—±π—²π—»π˜, and 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘢𝘡𝘰𝘳... WiΔ™cej

0
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
???

17

9.1K 379 1.4K
Autorstwa six-winged

THE REST of the ride was silent. well, except for the soft snores that you let out. the sun was already setting, it's golden light kissing your sleeping face. you look ethereal under the sun's setting rays, he thought.

scaramouche decided to let you rest for now, taking you back along with him to his abode. the review can wait, you're a fast learner anyways.

he sighed, his heart has calmed by now. however, he can't forget the way your soft fingers interlocks with his, a feeling he wanted to engrave deep down his mind. something he'd like to feel more often.

he shook his head and focused on the road in front, " she's just drunk. " scaramouche reminds himself for archons know how many times by now.

soon after, both of you arrived at his own residence.

he parked the car right in front and turned to look at you. you looked so peaceful while asleep, he didn't want to disturb you by waking you up. so, he opened the door and went to open the passenger's door softly, careful not to wake you up. he slowly lifts you up, closing the door along the way.

scaramouche carried you inside his home as you relaxed in his arms. he was supposed to settle you on his couch but he assumed it would rather be uncomfortable for you, so he brought you to his room and placed you down gently on his bed.

he sighed out of relief, " sleep well, pretty girl. " he breathed out. he's only ballsy either when he's drunk or you're drunk, no in between.

───

you stirred in your sleep, gradually opening both your eyes. you were greeted by a familiar dull and boring ceiling, one that wasn't yours.

so, you looked around the room. you saw your phone charging by the bedside table, and when you looked up again, there you saw a certain indigo haired guy sleeping on his desk. you scoffed, realizing he was studying way too much. but then, you stiffened, realizing you were on his bed. he didn't even let you sleep on his bed last time, and made you sleep on his couch instead. character development? you thought, laughing quietly.

you walked in a tranquil pace, not wanting scaramouche to wake up. once you saw his face, your mouth fell agape.

his breath was calm, his eyebrows relaxed, and his long lashes were relaxed. but most of all, he was wearing glasses. he looked so handsome under the shade of his lamp, you thought. however, a mischievous grin spread throughout your face as soon as you saw the marker on his table.

so, you removed his glasses and wore them while you drew gently on scaramouche's face.

he stirred, which almost made your heart drop. you didn't even realize you were holding your breathe ‘til you exhaled out of relief. you finished drawing the dick on his cheek, so you started to write out your name on his upper neck.

however, a hand held yours as soon as you finished writing your name.

" what are you doing? " he grunts, removing the glasses on you, wearing them immediately. your eyes widened, so you immediately grabbed the nearest phone, which was his, and snapped a picture of him before he could even see his face on the tiny mirror beside him.

oh you're so gonna tweet this.

(@fractalmagnolia on twitter)

as soon as he saw his current face, his eyeballs almost popped out. his once relaxed eyebrows were now meeting each other as he hastily turned to look at you, which was looking up at the his ceiling as if it was something interesting.

" fucking hell. " he complains as he stood up, walking towards the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom.

you finally bursted out laughing, turning his phone on again to view the picture you just took. however, you can't open it without the password or his face, so you ran towards the bathroom as well.

" mouchie look over here! " you exclaimed, letting him face the front camera which resulted to his phone unlocking immediately. he yelled a few words of 'comeback' but you ran right away.

you directly airdropped the picture to your phone before he could even get out the bathroom.

when he walked out you were already smiling at him, in which got a glare in return. the dick on his face was gone but your name was still on his neck. so, you told him since you did felt a bit bad.

" moushey, my name's still on your neck you know? "

he raised a brow at this, however he didn't went back to clean it. scaramouche sighed, and sat back on the chair he was sitting at previously.

" whatever, i'm too tired to clean it up. " he says, little did you know that he already knew it was there and just left it be since he thought it was cute. your name on his skin, that is.

you bought his excuse though.

" come here, let's study. "

you obliged, walking near him. however, the only sit available was his lap. " scaramouche there is only one chair. "

he shrugged, " so? just sit. " he looked at you with a smug expression. when you were about to sit on his lap, he grabbed your waist, preventing you from going further. " on the floor, y/n. "

" oh.. " your cheeks slowly turned into a light shade of red from the embarrassment. slowly sitting on his carpeted floor.

he chuckled, gradually turning into a laugh. " ah, you're so cute. " he said, but froze immediately. as if realizing what he just said. but, you heard it loud and clear. so now, you're the one teasing him. it was indeed a long night.

then, the finals began.

───
AFTER FINALS !

" holy .. shit i.. survived the finals... " itto slurred, so tired to even look up. kaeya, which was beside him, was quick to retort. " yeah, i was surprised too. "

" WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?? "

" exactly what he said. " childe chimed in the two, laughing at the now energetic itto. meanwhile, the girls just stared at them. thinking how the fuck do they look okay after finals.

hu tao was groaning and grunting all over the place, body slumped and hands lazily swaying left and right. " ugghhhh i want to eat mcdonaldsss... "

" let's go 'm fucking hungryy.. " you said, tired of all that studying, wanting good food to satisfy and fill your empty stomach.

lumine nodded and so did the other three boys.

so, the six of you ended up in mcdonalds which was packing with so many people. " what the fuck is with our luck.. " you reclaimed.

" we're so damn lucky hahaha... " the other five simultaneously say. however you didn't have no choice, McDonald's was the closest. you, lumine, kaeya, itto, hu tao, and childe just have to suck up your unluckiness.

and after an hour or so of standing and waiting, you finally ordered.

" finally, i'm so fucking hungry my stomach was complaining!! " hu tao exclaimed, grabbing her nuggets immediately as you placed the tray on the table.

" mmh mmh mmh! the flavor melts in my tongue! " itto randomly says, imitating that one tiktok video.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP ITTO. "

and now, the six of you were as lively as you were before. that is until, all of you got notified that the results are now out.

" holy shit.. lumine check it out right now! " you urged, but the blonde complains. " why me? hu tao you should do it! "

the brunette tutted, raising her index finger and moves it left and right, indicating a 'no'. " naur, kaeya you do. "

" nuh-uh, childe you go do it. " kaeya was quick to reject the hu tao's suggestion.

" do i hear sumn ?? " childe pretended not to hear the blue haired man, which got an eye roll as a response. " ugh, itto.. you're our hope. "

" damn right, i am everyone's hope! " the platinum haired guy was practically shining this moment, opening the notification to check the results. as you and the other four was anticipating for itto's reaction.

the said guy read the results as his eyes gradually widened, " OH MY GOD! " he yelled.

" OH MY GOD?? "

" OH MY GOD! EVERYONE PASSED!! " he blurts out rather loudly, but you didn't mind. you fucking passed! you were barely hanging last semester.

as everyone was jumping and celebrating, you received a message from a certain someone.

purple coochie head
just now

congratulations:)

what is with the
emoticon??

why

ugh

nothing

thanks:)

that's creepy

exactly 😒

i literally asked why
and you didn't
answer.

r u s2pid
it was obv

you're stupid

???????

i like that in a girl

purple coochie head unsent a message!

you are 🥱

what did u unsent

was it a confession
🥺🥺

no tf

how long do u plan
staying on stage one
😹😹😹👎

i am not
in denial.

stfu

mhmm

me n the homies
gotta celebrate now

bye bye

take care ig

" y/n stop smiling what the fuck you look so creepy. " kaeya complains and you rolled your eyes at him.

" i'm not? "

they all gave you a doubtful look, which made you laugh, " i'm not! "

" what do you call a horse riding a chimpanzee? " kaeya asked with a smug face, and the others asked why right after.

" my friend is in denial. "

" shut the fuck up oh my god. " you jokingly slapped the blue haired guy as the four laughed. meanwhile, itto tilted his head slightly. " i don't get it. "

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this was rushed bc im so fucking
excited for the next chapters i just
want the finals 2 end😹😹😹🤟

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

232K 7.4K 29
✩❒ scara x f. reader ✦ genshin modern au fanfic ❧ you move to your online friends school. whil...
1.2K 54 6
"I like your outfit." The boy scoffed. "Thanks, I gues-" "Take it off." ===== Kazuha, the school president ends up having to tutor his arch nemes...
40.4K 667 53
Y/N is female/uses she/her pronouns feel free to imagine other pronouns. Modern AU A lot of angst bc I feel like that's the only thing I'm good at...
40.5K 1.1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.