Sun And Moon [lore] [evil lux...

By LilyLunaetic

Welcome to the lore of [E.L.A] More

Information before reading
Lux (Antagonist)
Merciless 2nd antagonist(Sidekick)
Drop (Protagonist's sidekick)
Goth and Crescent
Dreamtale Frisk & Core Frisk
Dust & Horror
Chara Hope [Caretaker]
Ink Comyet [Protector of aus]
Geno & Reaper [The souls guides.]
Blue [Royal Guard]
⚠ Killer ['wife' of the King]
⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]
⚠ Dream Joku [Guardian of Positivity]
⚠ Cross [the traitor]
Error CQ [The Destroyer]
•Nim, Passive Nightmare and Angst•
•Good ending•
•Bad Ending•
•surprise ending•
Moonrise and sunrise
//the meaning of the title//
end of lore

Palette Roller (Protagonist)

545 8 7
By LilyLunaetic

[Appearance]

[Past] He wears a hat that resembles that of a captain along with a yellow scarf with another inkblot. His main outfit consists of a shirt, once again, resembling that of a sailor captain's uniform, with a yellow star on his arm and a teal undershirt. He also wears black trousers and blue boots with yellow stars. He watches Jack and the Never Land Pirates-

[Present] He wears Yukata now because it's easier and comfortable. His body is wrapped with bandages to cover the scars that he received from his past life. He still has his yellow scarf but it's a little bit of dirty and old now. His hat doesn't fit him anymore.

[Personality]

[Past] He is very cheerful, active, clingy, and very sympathetic. Palette cares for his friends and family, always wanting them to be happy. Even though, Palette had his bat trait that he developed from Ink. Which is, foul mouth.

[Present] the cheerful, active and clingy little boy is long gone now. He's lack of empathy for others because of Nim. Everytime she reset, Palette soul slowly shattered in each timelines causing him to be emotionless. He only have soft spot for his sister and his mother. Others, he just acting that he is still himself.

•Facts about Palette• [(Present) around 16-17 years old.]

* Palette is heavy sleeper.

* Some of his deaths are causes from Dream, Error, goopmare, bad guys and Merciless. Most of it are from Lux.

* Palette love his little sister dearly because she's always there for him in every timelines.

* Goth used to be Palette childhood crush. He slowly losing his feelings for Goth after each resets that Goth choose to believe Lux instead of him.

*  Palette used to consider 'Mercilful' as his big brother.

* He try his best to help people time to times in every life, sometimes he can accidently fall asleep because of exhaustion.

* Palette get tired very easily but he still keep himself up.

* He died for 221 times and whenever he died, he will come back a year before Lux kill him or destroying this world.

* He knows every Lux movement in battle  because he memorize them in past life.

* Palette hate Merciless guts, he want his sweet friend back.

* Palette only dislike Dream. he love his little sister and mother and he hates Lux.

*  he at first avoided Hope at very few timelines. Until in 37 life, he incidentally approached Hope. But Hope show his their kindness. After that, Palette will go to Hope if he want to eat, sleep or train.

* He is the next guardian of positivity. The real one.

•Palette ability•

* he has a good memories unlike ink. For an example, when he read a book, he can memorize them forever.

* Palette can use bow and a scythe. He mainly use bow because it's easy for him.

* Palette is a glow stick like Dream and by I meant glow stick, he glows at night.

* Palette have the same aura like Dream when he is in his full form.

•Palette curse•

Nim the past guardian of feelings and Quetzcoalt the guardian of life read Lux fate about being the villainess. So both of them made Palette being the hero of the story and put a curse about him having an endless rebirth.

Everytime he got killed, he will come back a year before his death . Once Lux die,  Palette can be free from his endless rebirth

•sad facts about Palette• [(present) resets side effects]

* He have trust issues and abandonment issues.

* He rarely eat because he died 19 times from food that were poisoned by Lux.

* He has a scythe with him when he is asleep.

* He has C-PTSD. He is trying his best not to get triggered.

* Palette once kill himself because Lux killed Ink and Drop in a timeline. Though he might kill himself again if his plan got exposed.

* Don't touch Palette's body. He easily get startled and shivers. This is because of his scars.

* there's one time where he snapped and tried to kill Lux when she let her guard down. Sadly, he was executed by Dream.

•How people sees Palette•

They see Palette as the child of The guardian and Protector. Never see him as a living being but a doll that can be desired. 

Palette is a famous model and get sexually assaults by the director. He snap in each timelines by exposing the director.

•How Lux sees Palette•

She sees Palette as a foul mouth and still see him as that.

•How Drop sees Palette•

Drop adore Palette very much. She even made a T-Shirt that named as the coolest big brother for Palette.
Palette eye bags resembles panda and Drop couldn't help it but to think him as a panda.  🐼

•Palette opinion on people he knew• [past]

*Hope
" He's a nice person! Wait, is Hope boy or girl? Eh, Papa said, Hope doesn't mind any of it."

*Dream
" Papa is my hero! <3 "

*Ink
" Mama is the best! <3"

*Blue
" Uncle once teach me how to use blue attack but I failed. It was fun to train with him! ^>^ "

Merciless
" Merciful is my second best friend! I like playing games with him <3 "

Goth
" My first ever friend! I like to play with Goth too ^^  "

Drop
" my adorable baby sister! She looks just like mama <3"

*Lux
" Sister Lux has this weird aura... No someone else warmth with her, yet I feels oddly cold. Papa say that Lux is kind but... I don't think she is kind."

*Reaper
" I like uncle reaper! Especially his jokes ^^ "

*Geno
" aunt geno is nice to me ^^"

•Palette opinion on people he knew• [present]

*Hope
"Hope is so nice to me... ...  Sorry, I'll have to wipe my face first.. Miss Hope is the second person I can rely on, even if they raised Lux, they still protected me in other timelines."

*Dream
" I don't know what should I feel about him. Papa executed me and he didn't believe me enough without any proofs. He never believe me in so many timelines... There's one time, I told everyone that Lux is his child too and he snap at me. He told me his past and Lux origins...  ... Well, it wasn't a good information to know, at least it's useful."

*Ink
"Mama is still nice but she never want to believe me... Pfft, there's a timeline where she sent me to a mental hospital- I ended got killed because someone pushed me from the stairs. Urgh- somehow the memory is still fresh."

*Blue
"Uncle Blue tried his best to help me in past timelines but he will always ended getting killed... I need his help but I don't want him to die..."

*Merciless
" I always see him as my big brother... Anyway, I feel sorry for Drop and Lux. How can they fell in love with this kind of guy??? Ugh, I remember he did deeds with Lux- ew, sometimes I wish I don't have to remember all of this shit."

*Goth
" I don't know anymore... In couple of timeline, it revealed she has narcissistic personality disorder but what am I supposed to do? Yes, avoid her until everything end."

*Drop
" I rely on Drop a lot, she is the first one to believe me and the first one to defend me...   I'm glad she always survive in other timelines, expect for that one... ..."

*Crescent
"Mr Crescent is a married man. I am ashamed to say this but I used to be in love with him for couple of timelines... I know it's wrong so I stopped being around him. He was too nice and one of the adults who I can trust."

*Angst
"A very reliable person. I wish Nim just let him rest in peace someday."

*Alphonse/Corrupted Nightmare 

" motherfucking bastard "

*Lux
" after dying over and over again, I figured a revengeful spirit corrupting her. Yeah... All the time I hate her because of that spirit and even worse the spirit is none other but my none biological uncle! Anyway, Lux sometimes can be sweet... Even if she is just faking it. I wish she can be a sweet older sister to me... "

*Error
" the real father of Drop... I must say, he's a bitch"

*Cross
" HAHAHA YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THIS GUY. In some timelines, he had the audacity to say he is innocent for raping my own Papa. Son of the bitch-"

*Killer
" Merciful mom killed me because she thought I was dating his son..."

*Dust
" I think she has a crush on Uncle Blue. We rarely interact though but I feel bad for her."

*Horror
" funny crackhead. Everytime before he killed me, he will joke around to made me feel less terrefied of my death... It kinda helpful "

*Passivemare
"I am not sure how should I feel exactly about him... Looks, after living for many times. I see, heard, figure his past. It was... Sad. It doesn't excuse his doing yet... He do all of it for love."

*Nim
" How to explain this... Grandma is the most selfish lady I ever know— just take a glance at her and you already know she is selfish."

*Quetzcoalt
" man, why do these kind of people exist?! "

*King Multiverse
" want to know what he did? He eating popcorns while watching I died for 221 times. So he's an asshole"

*Frieda Hanani

"The woman that Nightmare [passivemare] loves so much that he even turn into a tyrant for her? Looks, she's a bitch-"

•full form palette•

He wears white and yellow armours- the creator will draw his new design soon. (the creator will never draw it) 

•Description•

Palette is the son of the guardian and the protector. He was destined to be the next guardian of positivity but that role was stolen by Lux.

Nim and Quetzcoalt in the other hand watching palette then decide to have him a gift for him. They made a deal with king multiverse and he agree to not interfere in this world.

As long Lux is alive
The world will continue to reset everytime Palette died

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 477 28
....Not all storys have happy endings.... Ships: DustHorror Inkerror Killermare Cream Lustberry-ish
32.8K 769 66
Inspired by: @multi_ship_join The cover art belong to their original artist All the characters in the story doesn't personally belong to me, only a f...
5.3K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
21 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...