Unexpected Friendship (murder...

Por RandomWriter225

Two very different drones... (Who's sides aren't exactly on good terms with eachother, as in one was made to... Más

Day 6059
Day 6060
Day 6061
Day 6062
Day 6063
Day 6064
Day 6065
Day 6066
Day 6067
Day 6068
Day 6069
Day 6070
Day 6071
Day 6072
Day 6073
Day 6081
Day 6082
Day 6083
Day 6084
Day 6085
Day 6086
Day 6087
Night 6068
Epilogue

Night 6089

258 4 0
Por RandomWriter225

Uzi POV

We all rebooted to our hiding spot still un compromised, somehow.

"I forgot all this is happening." Darcy said apon waking up.

"How could you forget all of this was happening?" Xena asked, confused.

"Is N awake?" Darcy asked.

"No, he sleeps in often," I replied.

"No new entries in my email." Xena informed.

"No new virtual papers," I reported.

"What's going on?" N asked, finally awake.

"Nothing new has been found." Darcy quickly informed.

"Great. Should we check outside?" N asked.

"The sun is only just setting, we should wait for a bit," Xena replied.

"Alright. So no new emails, or virtual papers at all?" N asked.

"Nope, nothing at all," Darcy answered. "Oh wait, I just got something!"

"So did I!" I yelled.

"It's about the rebels!" Darcy started.

"They killed 2 murder drones..." I continued.

"And are heading..." Darcy added.

"Right for us." I finished.

"How did you find all of that out?" Xena asked, confused.

"Well, do you hear that?" I asked. We stopped speaking, and sure enough, we heard the faint marching of feet.

"Are they actually getting closer?" N asked.

"I mean, probably," I replied.

"Let's just go deeper in the sewers. Also, there's no way they'll check in the sewers generally." Xena ordered.

"Alright. Make sure to stay in the darkness." I ordered as we entered the darkness. Just like the shaft, the light became a distant memory, but our visors lit the way to the next manhole.

"Is this really how we are going to traverse the world now?" N asked in the darkness.

"No, obviously," I replied. "But it will take some time."

"What about you, Xena?" I asked, only to get no response back.

"Oh no." N said, looking behind us. We saw 4 pairs of X's which quickly launched towards us. We threw all our weaponry at them as fast as we possibly could, but they still got us.

Darcy POV

"Darcy?" Darcy, wake up!" I woke up. I assured Xena and looked at our surroundings. N and Uzi were there, and we appeared to be in some kind of jail. The other pair looked worried, and immediately tried escaping by cutting the bars.

"My weapons don't work!" N whispered, annoyed.

"Can we pick the lock?" I asked.

"You think they would use a physical lock?" N questioned.

"It's a possibility." I figured.

"Look, is there a vent we can use?" Uzi asked.

"Yeah, but we can't reach it!" Xena replied.

"Do we actually know who is keeping us hostage?" Xena asked.

"We saw 4 visors before we were captured. It's J, V, A, and Z," Uzi answered.

"Look, we need to figure out a way to get out, like, right now," Uzi ordered, searching the entire cell. We all did that as well, combing every square centimetre of the cell, hoping to find a defect or something.

We didn't find anything.

"Honestly, when will we catch a break?" Xena asked, annoyed.

"We probably won't." I figured.

"Hey, they're awake!" a voice yelled, and our four captors showed up.

"You all made a big mistake betraying the company." Z threatened.

"Still threatening people to get your way? Some people never change..." N started, annoyed.

"Shut up! You always hated killing people! Even when they deserved it!" A yelled, defending Z.

"Well, why are we killing them?" Xena asked.

"Because they are corrupted!" J retorted.

"Corrupted how?" I asked with emphasis.

"By- Well- Uh- Wait-" V tried to answer but couldn't.

"Uh-huh... makes sense." N sarcastically said.

"You corrupted by sentience!" J yelled in annoyance.

"WE ARE ALL SENTIENT!" Uzi yelled at J. "MAYBE YOU'RE THE CORRUPTED ONE!"

"Maybe we should terminate you!" Xena teased.

"After all, who wants a murderer in their home?" Darcy teased.

"X and N, look at yourself!" J yelled, thinking she won.

"Technically forced," N replied.

"I just steal from corpses," Xena replied.

"Whatever! Let's leave!" A yelled, with everyone following them out.

"I think we won that argument." N figured.

"NO, YOU DIDN'T!" a voice yelled back from down the hall.

"Great." I replied, annoyed. "Still no closer to escaping."

"Hey, a new news entry!" Uzi yelled.

"It's about the rebels again!" I yelled in annoyance.

"KEEP IT DOWN!" a voice ordered from down the hall.

"NO!" we replied.

"They are going to..." Uzi started.

"Attack this place." I finished.

"Uh, timeframe?" Xena asked.

"Today, and right now," I replied.

"Which means that..." N started before four screams were heard from the hall.

"OH MY GOD!"

"THEY BROKE THE WEAPON DEACTIVATION!"

"JUST STOP SPEAKING AND FIGHT!"

Xena and N managed to deploy their weapons, and break out. We ran down the hall and immediately started fighting J and V. The workers who were mobbing A and Z were... I'm not sure. V and J immediately attacked, and I had to deflect.

"WHY WON'T YOU STOP FIGHTING?!" V asked, annoyed.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" N yelled in annoyance.

That was when Uzi fired her railgun.

"UZI, NO-" I yelled before green light filled the hallway. Xena and N were fine, but J and V... they weren't exactly alive anymore.

"Uzi, you just murdered J and V!" Xena yelled in confusion. "Good job!"

"Okay, let's check on A and Z." I decided, turning the corner. They were being carted away by the rebels, leaving us.

"That went as well as I could have expected." Xena figured.

"Well, let's go back to the bunker. That's the place we were first." N figured. We were inside relatively quickly, due to Xena and N's flying ability. Also, the place looked as if someone else had been there.

"Some looters must have come by. Good thing there wasn't anything to loot." N figured.

"What a day!" I yelled, falling on a table. N and Uzi went into the board room to sleep, while Xena laid down with me on the table.

"That was so tiring!" Xena told me, before sharply pulling me closer to her. "I didn't even get a chance to make out with you."

I crushed my head to hers, and we immediately started making out. We were both enjoying it, and Xena pinned me to her with her tail. Soon, we both shut off, free from torment, and free from anything else. We had survived it all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34 0 8
Introverted and easily downtrodden though he is, Genesys Toner is a Worker Drone who believes in fighting for the people of the bunker - particularly...
55.8K 2.4K 43
vampires. everyone knows about them, they were a massive book craze. everyone wanted to be one, or at least date one. Everyone but Amy. A quiet girl...
10.3K 186 18
Oil and Toil is a fanfic set int the universe of Murder Drones. //SPOILERS FOR MURDER DRONES EPISODES 1-3// Life in the bunker has been hard on Rebec...
9 0 32
In the wake of a devastating zombie apocalypse that swept through England, Lily emerged as one of the resilient survivors who sought refuge in Americ...