Glow

By SleepyNSantaJimin

Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails... More

W.T.F.
Unexpected News
We Fan-Meet
W.T.F. pt 2
Fall Rain
Surge
Help!
What part of...
😳Agony
Paradise
Uncomfortable
Planning and the Impulsive
Needful 😳
Details and devils
Weaknesses
😳Ache
😳...And Then Some
Schedules Keep Changing
...fuck😳
😳 Pain and Pleasure
Home
Missed One!
Meeting in the Middle
Things don't add up
...Makes Perfect
Reset
New Things
Dance Partners 😳
Work Before Play
😳 Distraction
Unraveled 😳
Interruptions and...😳
Chicken!!!
Step Three
Consequences
Consequences pt 2
In for a Penny...
... in for a ₩
Unexpected Sadness
It's Always in Threes...
False Negatives
Morning After Pills 😳
😳 Advice From an Expert
Experts: Dul
Faux Expert(s)
...And The Results Are!!
That's What He Said!
Summonses
A Line Drawn
A Line Moved
Sample Tracks
The Ties That Bind
I's and T's
The First Introductions
Forward Planning
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!
Aftercare Goes Both Ways 😳
Happy Be-Day/V Day!
Yoongi's Adventure
It's in the Jeon's (Genes)
Kim Line Represent!
Park Party 😳
😳 Finish and Begin
Tests and Trials 😳
😳 Highs... and More Highs
Benefits
More Test(e)s 😳
Conductors and Transitions
Clearance
Next up!!

😳 Silky Moves

1.3K 52 1
By SleepyNSantaJimin

Seokjin never likes asking for help. So, when he realized that he'd not quite been "gotten" by me he hid it.

I didn't even know that my time with him didn't qualify until I found myself cornered by a rather handsome broad shouldered man.

'Y/N...' he rumbles at me, almost quiet. 'You've been such a distraction.'

'We're in the hallway...' I say faintly, trying to change the topic.

'Hmmm... someplace quieter? Less likely to be disturbed? My room is just around the corner.' And with my hand held firmly in his he leads me to his quarters.

****

With both of our shirts off Seokjin pauses, his eyes heavy and dark as he considers my form before turning to his dresser, pulling open a smaller drawer.

'I would like it if you'd try this on for me. Please.' He murmurs as he hands me a slip of fabric, less than a handful of silky lace. I'd look at it to appreciate it, but my eyes can't seem to stray from his... and my ability to talk seems missing, so I just nod.

He tugs me into a quick embrace, his nose burying itself in the top of my head as he breathes deep, a rumble from his chest making my skin prickle in a very basic way. When he turns me towards his attached bathroom, his is the only one not shared amongst the guys, he leads me in, then slowly closes the door between us, his eyes not leaving mine until the door is fully shut.

****

The scrap of fabrics he handed me makes my eyebrows try to relocate to somewhere in my hairline. 

All lace, no actual fabric. The softness of the lace is insane, as most lace sold is stiffened to keep its shape... the fabric made of cheaper material. The softness tells me this is silk, and needs to be handled with care.

Well, mostly lace. The stockings, also likely silk as they don't have any give and have that line up the back of the leg, is trimmed with more silk lace. The clasps for the stockings to attach to the garter belt are simple knob and loop, also made of silk. It takes me a minute to figure out how they work, but the idea of putting the sheer stocking material in front of the knob and then threading all of that through the loop almost like a button finally comes to mind, and thankfully it seems that's how it's supposed to work.

No underwear. A chemise, lacy and billowy as it doesn't even support my girls, flutters a bit over the garter belt, but it's hiding literally nothing from my view in the mirror as I consider this outfit that Seokjin gave me.

It's pink. Or maybe mauve?  Dusty rose? Is not bubblegum pink, but it isn't purplish either.

'Are you having trouble with the clasps?' Seokjin's voice travels from the other side of the door to my ears, his need flavoring each word he utters.

He's just on the other side, probably never even moved away.

Instead of trying to talk, even the outfit has me speechless, I slowly open the door a bit, peeping out.

His intake and held breath echo in the silent room. I can hear the rest of the guys rattling about out the main space, far away from the two of us, but even the air return is louder than them... or us.

His moan overtakes the the lack of sound as he rubs his hand over his mouth, the heat from his eyes ratcheting upward as his gaze takes in every inch of me.

I didn't have heels given to me, so I tiptoed out. The stockings just felt like I should be wearing stilettos with them. At his moan I move a bit closer, my hand reaching out to touch his bare chest.

Looking at the skin I just touched my eyes widen. His bare chest, nipples pinched and hard from his desire, the pattern of expansion and contraction as he breathes, mesmerizes me. The hand from his mouth goes to lay over my hand on his chest, and his tug to pull me in closer has my feet falling flat to keep me balanced.

Pulled into his chest I can hear his heart beating, can feel the skin shiver as my body presses to his.

When Seokjin tilts my face up towards his with his other hand I can't help but gasp. He is so much taller than me, but this close it feels like he's wrapped around me. 

****

With a bit of fumbling we make our way to his bed, lips never leaving each others', hands roaming over skin and fabric, occasionally getting under the fabric.

While his mouth explores mine his hands roam my form, plucking at nipples, squeezing curves, burying his fingers in my hair as he directs me in how he wants me to land back on the mattress.

It's like a dream, him hovering over me, eyes dark, breath panting from his lips. A moment to let me fully reset myself so that I am on his bed, and Seokjin presses himself to me, the heat from his skin making me sticky and needy.

The lounge pants he's wearing are rough against the silk stockings, so he removes them, not even flinching at the cold air on his now nude form.

I have said it before, and I'll say it forever, these seven men are perfect in form. Each of them is different, Seokjin, for example, is all angles and length... yes, in his cock as well. But even so, his arms and legs are almost coltish in how they seem almost too long for his form. It looks perfectly fine on him, as if the sculptor designed his body to fit the legs and arms he carries, but everyone else seems to be proportionate in a more compact way.

It's as if he's the handsomest slender man there ever was... only instead of making me fearful, he is making me hot and bothered.

****

We get lost in each other as he returns to me after removing his pants. His lips and teeth nip at my nipples through the fabric, hands kneading my breasts.

Whimpers fall from my mouth as I try to keep from being too loud. Seokjin likes my sounds though, his eyes looking up at me when my voice filters from between my lips, eyes darkening further. His hips reflexively buck forward with each sound I voice, the length of his cock rubbing against the silk stockings.

This in turn makes him groan In pleasure, the silky friction on his cock building his need higher. The cycle continues to ramp up until I'm teetering on the edge of an orgasm and he's reluctantly pulling away from my form, the shudders of him getting himself back into control wracking his body. We both pant, aching to reach back out and pull the other in. He can see it in my hands grabbing the blanket below us, I in his hands flexing as his eyes wander over my form and now disheveled outfit.

'Keep the garter and stockings on. Remove the rest, I need to feel your skin.' He rumbles lowly, the heat of his want unfiltered.

Sitting up I comply, the chemise fluttering to the floor somewhere in his room. It's only a moments pause before Seokjin comes back, pressing his chest to mine, bringing his lips to my temple, my cheek, my neck.

He keeps lowering himself down my form. Wet, open mouthed kisses trail their way from the top of my head. At my clavicle he sucks a rosy mark onto my skin, popping his mouth off with a groan.

Each breast is attended to, worshipped by his mouth and hands. Even as I whimper my need, my hips unable to stay still in the wonderful torment that is Seokjin's attention to detail, he looks at me, raises a brow at my reaction to his touch, and grins as he continues to feast like a babe at my breast.

When he decides he's paid enough attention there his mouth continues kissing down my body, ghosting towards my belly button, the tongue momentarily thrusting into the hole as he groans. I gasp and quickly cover my mouth as he keeps descending, eyes fixed on mine as he reaches his destination... my clit.

I keep my hand firmly over my mouth as his hands hold my hips still, his tongue pressing against the button of nerves that has me teetering on the edge again, ready to come undone.

With my eyes rolling back in my head he changes tactics, sucking gently on the bundle of nerves before heading in to fully taste my arousal.

I lose my control and fall apart, keening into my palm as he continues to eat me out.

****

It's not long before I'm back to myself. The orgasm that Seokjin gave me was intense, but his need calls me further, making me want, need more.

Watching me as I come back to reality he grins like a Cheshire Cat, proud of my response to him.

'Ready little one?' He murmurs as he kisses my thigh, watching for my reply. I nod, my hand held out to pull him up towards me. His grin widens as he shakes his head no, using a firm grip on my ankles to flip me.

I yelp into the pillow suddenly in my face as he slaps my ass, a small sting from the impact is all I feel though. The warmth that follows the sting echoes the warmth in my center as his hands roam the back of my legs, stroking the stockings and playing with the edges of the laces just under my ass.

Oh, that's right, the juncture of my ass and my thighs... as his fingers linger there my yelp turns to whimpers and other embarrassing sounds. Even as my hips twitch from the mounting need to have him fill me, Seokjin pulls my hips up and back towards him, angling my back sharply. I guess I don't need my arms, his need to have control is keeping me in position, as still as he can.

I realize this, and instead of trying to get onto my hands or elbows I instead push my arms above my head, putting my palms flat against the headboard as I lock my elbows straight. With my head turned so that I can breathe, I look back at the heavy eyed Seokjin, watching me prepare, and nod.

His first thrust is slow and deliberate. The low groan from his throat is answered with a whimper from me. The gradual build up of speed as he keeps adding friction to the building pleasure of our bodies melding does wonders for both of us.

It's however, the filthy dirty talk that he starts in on, over the sounds of our bodies colliding, that keep me on edge as he builds our orgasms.

It's hard to focus on his words, my Korean not being strong yet, but I do get the occasional word. "Princess", "Love", and much more graphic thoughts flow from his lips.

It seems having been Yoongi's roommate has had an impact on his vocabulary.

With his hands shaking, his hips stuttering, the swell of his cock in me increasing, my own orgasm blinds me, and I scream my bliss into the bed below me. He curses beautifully as he cums, thighs pressing into me as he holds himself upright while his orgasm rolls over him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 218 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
20.7K 761 19
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...
50.7K 3.6K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
1.9M 77.4K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...