š—œš——š—™š—–, matt sturniolo. ( āœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a š—³š—¼š—¼š—¹ for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—›. . . for all of... More

šˆšƒš…š‚
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ( stop being sus, man )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. ( just take the roll )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. ( matt's funeral )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( i'm here now )
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ( you physically pain me )
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. ( no extra caramel? )
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ( i'm sorry )
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. ( sort your shit out )
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. ( i don't fucking care )
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. ( the ick )
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ( you do care )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( staring problem )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( mine )
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ( what the fuck? )
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. ( better kisser )
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. ( top secret )
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ( just stay )
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. ( a lil smoochie )
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. ( in the dark )
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. ( shut up for once )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. ( playing cupid )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. ( just you )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’. ( ok )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“. ( thin line )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”. ( 'rora )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–. ( pinkie )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—. ( team jacob )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. ( done. )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. ( a fool )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’. ( a spark )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“. ( game over: you lost )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”. ( not in love )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•. ( stop calling me that )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—. ( on your own )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ. ( how you get the girl )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ. ( you deserve to cry )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘. ( be with me )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’. ( if only she had known )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“. ( yours )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”. ( definitely in love )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•. ( he's crossed it )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–. ( you're weak )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ. ( like dogs )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ. ( it'll always be worth it )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘. ( i should've been there )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )

56.6K 1.3K 3.3K
By louis-core

CHAPTER NINE !
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ STUPID FUCKING JACKET. ❞

sorry if you got the notification for this earlier, i accidentally published it before i finished writing... so here's a longer chapter for u guys!

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

during last period, a science class aurora has with nick and raven, it begins to storm outside.

when they first walk into the class, you can see dark clouds forming as it begins to rain lightly. ten minutes before the dismissal bell rings, it's pouring down outside as lightning and thunder is heard every few minutes.

aurora sighs, resting her chin on the palm of her hand as she gazes through the window. "i just love the rain so fucking much."

"yeah me too usually," raven agrees, dropping her phone on her desk from where she was scrolling mindlessly. "but definitely not in school."

"what? why?" aurora frowns, turning to her friend in the seat next to her. nick who's sitting in front of aurora, turns around in his seat to face the pair as well.

"um because it's creepy," raven tells her like it's obvious.

"what? no it's not!" aurora exclaims, offended as she looks to nick for back up but he just shrugs. "it's soothing," she says pointedly.

"okay no this is where i have to cut in," nick suddenly enters the conversation, raising his eyebrows at aurora. "the rain is definitely not soothing. well, at school at least."

"yes it is!" aurora defends. "i love the sound of it so much just in the background and shit."

"okay well, you can love the sound but don't forget we have to literally walk in it," he tells her, crossing his arms as she frowns.

"what? no we don't." she furrows her eyebrows.

nick glances to raven, her now speaking up instead, "girl yes we do. we literally have to walk to matt's car through the parking lot."

auroras eyes widen slightly in realization and her frown deepens as she completely forgot about that part.

nick and raven both begin to laugh over her appalled expression and nick pats her shoulder teasingly. "yeah and don't forget about how far back matt parked today," he smiles at her as she rolls her eyes.

"shut the fuck up," she groans. "i'm gonna kill that man."

"babe, i don't think anyone knew it was gonna start raining so out of nowhere today," raven suggests, shrugging when aurora looks at her like she's insane.

"no he definitely knew," she assures them, nick just sighing and slouching further into his seat. "that's probably why he parked so far from the entrance today. he's out to get me guys. i swear to god he probably planned this entire thing out just for me to get drenched."

"alright..." nick trails off as the bell begins to ring right as he stops talking. he raises his eyebrows at aurora and grins. "well, looks like we get to find out!"

"ugh, shut up," aurora groans as she grabs her stuff off her desk and begins to stand up with the rest of them. "who's locker are we meeting at to wait for everyone?"

"uhhh," nick frowns, not remembering and glancing to raven for help as they all begin walking to exit out of the classroom.

"matt's," raven answers, them all following out the classroom door and down the hallway. she earns a scoff from aurora and when she's not looking, she grins at nick evilly. nick immediately begins to laugh and cuts himself off when aurora glances back over at him.

"uh... okay," aurora sighs before parting ways with them and turning to go down a different hallway.

she speed walks through the hall, groaning and cutting off someone in front of her for walking ridiculously slow. she turns another corner on her way to a locker but her pace automatically slows when she notices matt on the other side of the hallway walking in the opposite direction as her.

she pauses, noticing he now has a black nike jacket over his shirt. he doesn't notice her until they're about to pass by each other, looking over and glancing at her right before they walk past each other. he doesn't make a dirty look like expected. they make eye contact for a split second and for some reason, aurora feels really weird from it. the few seconds that stretched to feel like forever end and they walk right past one another.

aurora frowns while she continues to walk down the hallway and finally find her locker. she replays the small moment back in her head and she swears to fucking god she saw his eyes go up and down for a second. she's probably hallucinating or some other bizarre shit though.

she sighs after she enters her locker combination and opens the locker door, shaking off the weird encounter and grabbing her backpack from inside.

she quickly collects all her shit and closes the locker door. she adjusts her bag on her back and pauses once she turns around, realizing she has no clue where to go. she groans as she leans back against her locker and pulls out her phone, noticing two people giving her a weird look for making a noise and flipping them off.

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

dumb fucking weirdo ; matt
aurora 😐 ; aurora

aurora 😐
where's your locker

dumb fucking weirdo
why

aurora 😐
idk bc i'm gonna fucking kill u or sum shit

dumb fucking weirdo
what

aurora 😐
matt
locker number

dumb fucking weirdo
why

aurora 😐
omg
maybe bc that's where we're all meeting up to leave ???

dumb fucking weirdo
i thought we were going to nicks

aurora 😐
no they told me urs

dumb fucking weirdo
ok whatever
it's #113 by the spanish room

aurora 😐
ok
omw

dumb fucking weirdo
woah chill
i haven't even gotten all my stuff yet

aurora 😐
why are u answering ur phone then dumbass

dumb fucking weirdo
bc you texted?

aurora 😐
oh

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

when aurora goes to matt's locker and finds only him there, she's not surprised. when two minutes of matt taking forever to grab his stuff while aurora stands there pass and still no one's there, she's also not surprised.

she sighs as matt closes his locker. "i'm calling chris," she tells him before leaning against the lockers and pulling out her phone.

"why?" he furrows his eyebrows. his elbow leans against the locker beside her as he starts messing with his hair. she notices they're a little close and internally groans. she hates being in a close distance with him for longer than necessary.

"because they're taking forever." she rolls her eyes before clicking the green button and raising her phone to her ear. matt rolls his eyes as well at her snappy tone.

chris picks up after one ring and aurora immediately begins to speak up, "where the fuck are you guys?"

"uh, by the front doors," he answers easily, aurora groaning and glancing at matt as he raises his eyebrows at her. "where are you?"

"matt's fucking locker," she answers, annoyance clear in her voice.

"what? why are you-" his own words are cut off by laughter in the background she can recognize as belonging to nick and a 'wait chris, chris mute for a sec.'

aurora rolls her eyes and hangs up, standing up from where she was slouched against the lockers and beginning to walk down the hallway without saying anything to matt.

"where the fuck are you going?" matt groans, throwing his backpack over his shoulder as he quickly comes behind aurora.

"front doors," she answers as she continues to walk, now with crossed arms as matt follows behind her.

he has a few questions but he just settles for a sigh and an, "okay."

when they finally arrive in front of the entrance, venus, raven, nick, and chris are all waiting there for them with small grins on their faces. they both roll their eyes as they approach them.

"can we go now?" matt immediately says once they reach them.

"alright," chris shrugs, beginning to turn towards the doors first. "don't seem so excited about it."

as soon as they're all outside, they stay back where the roof is slightly extended outwards to protect themselves from the rain. "well," nick sighs. "this is gonna be fun."

chris' eyes narrow as he searches for matt's car and once he finds it, he pulls his hood over his head. "better to get it over with," he shrugs, noticing there's no car traffic currently.

"what-"

chris suddenly begins to run straight out towards the rain like a lunatic. he starts racing through the area to get to matt's car rows and rows away as everyone pauses, watching dumbfounded as he does so.

"yeah, chris is right," venus frowns after a while, looking over at her girlfriend as she pulls her own hood up. raven starts shaking her head already but venus just pulls the girls hood over as well. "come on, raven."

"absolutely n-"

she's cut off when venus suddenly grabs her hand and pulls the two into the rain to start running across the parking lot as well.

"well," nick sighs as he watches the three. he turns around and glances at matt and aurora as he pulls his hood over his head as well. it seems quite literally everyone has hoods except for aurora. "i'm out too then," he tells them before turning around abruptly and beginning to race through the rain.

matt and aurora are left alone together again under the roof. this seems to be a reoccurring thing for some reason. the two glance at each other before looking away and back at the rain in front of them.

aurora crosses her arms, her face twisting as she stares at chris finally reaching matts car and yelling for everyone to catch up.

she catches matt pull his hood up in the corner of her eye and immediately steps towards him. "no way," she says, him turning to glance at her.

"what?" he sighs.

she glances at his jacket and then back to him, her arms crossing once again. "give me your jacket."

matt stares at her in disbelief for a few seconds before scoffing. "no," he shakes his head like it's an out of this world demand and has the audacity to laugh to himself.

aurora gapes at him, extremely offended by his brush off of her demand. he begins to step forward but aurora immediately reaches out and grabs his jacket by the hood to stop him.

he stops abruptly, beginning to stumble for a second before turning back around to her with a frown. "absolutely not, aurora."

aurora narrows her eyes at him. "give me your stupid fucking jacket, matt," she tells him — actually no, demands him.

"no."

"yes."

matt narrows his eyes down at her, staring wordlessly for a few seconds. the two basically have an undeclared staring contest for who will get their way. the longer he looks at her, the weirdly nervous she gets for some reason.

a few silent, tense seconds pass before matt finally breaks eye contact to scoff and shake his head.

aurora is about to speak her same demand again when he suddenly lets his backpack fall down from his shoulders to the ground. her eyebrows raise as if she can't believe it as he begins to remove his jacket, staring at her the entire time with an annoyed look present on his face.

"fine," he says once it's finally off. he hands it out to her with a death glare directed completely at her.

she's silent for a few seconds as she processes that he's actually offering his jacket and only protection from the rain to her before snapping out of it and snatching it from his hands.

"fine," she bites back, once again annoyed from him showing a form of generosity towards her. or actually, she might be pretending to be annoyed because it weirdly doesn't sound as genuine as it usually does.

he doesn't catch onto it though, instead rolling his eyes and picking his backpack back up. he doesn't say anything, just sighs and turns around. when he begins to walk into the rain straight on, she frowns.

"wait the fuck up!" she immediately calls out, pulling the jacket on quickly once he turns back to her with an inpatient, annoyed look. she pulls the hood over her head as fast as she can and begins running to catch up with him. when she reaches him, he begins walking down the area quickly and this time, she's right beside him.

the two speed walk to his car where the rest of the group waits outside the car impatiently for the duo. matt, of course, didn't think to unlock the car in advance.

💌

matt lowkey checking aurora out in the hallway and letting her take his jacket?..... sus.

maybe if we're lucky we'll get some questions answered 🤨🤨 not yet tho! pushing matt's perspective chapter back bc u guys aren't ready for that yet.

ALSO GO STREAM HARRYS HOUSE IF ITS OUT IN UR AREA RN!!!

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.4K 16
ā what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? āž . . . š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ā”ā”ā”ā” š—®š—»š—“š—²š—¹š—¶š—»š—® spent most of her childhoo...
892K 19.4K 74
ā› š˜Ŗš˜® š˜¤š˜°š˜Æš˜§š˜¶š˜“š˜¦š˜„. š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜øš˜° š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦, š˜°š˜³ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³'š˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜“ š˜°š˜§š˜§? āœ ā› š˜Æ...
616K 9.5K 44
šŸŒø š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› āŽÆ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow ...
138K 554 6
"i really love you for everything you've done for me, chris." "and i'd do so much more, naomi." ā™” š˜š˜• š˜žš˜š˜š˜Šš˜ šš€šŽšŒšˆ and š‚š‡š‘šˆš’ have alw...