Princess

Oleh QueenBree0821

Camille Michaels is the sexy, fearless, confident eighteen year old daughter of Shawn Michaels. Dean Ambrose... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

15

301 6 0
Oleh QueenBree0821

This week for the WWE has been the week that has gotten Vince McMahon so concerned. Most of the roster just thinks that Vince doesn't want his golden boy, or known by the WWE Universe, John Cena to get anymore injured than he already was. Camille has been training so hard, along with Kaitlyn to perfect their Extreme Makeover Match. And if I were to tell all of you that Camille has been the only one putting in the extra hours, than I would be lying. At night, Camille would end up talking to her parents, her parents were so proud of her and Camille was happy that the discussions weren't about her love life... yet...

Dean Ambrose has been putting in some extra hours himself, training alongside Kofi Kingston in the wrestling. He was so involved in this that, he hadn't been talking to Camille. He thought about her at night, just hoping that she is working as hard as he was to perfect the match. He was also happy about catching up with his mom and talking, when he got the hotel room for the past few nights.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns have been putting in some extra hours as well. This was basically Seth's idea because he didn't really want to go back to the hotel room and talk to his dad. Whenever Seth and his dad were in the same room, it would transform to this giant argument, with one walking out of the room in anger. Roman, being the only family man, didn't want to leave his fiancée and daughter in the hotel room alone; he wanted to spend time with them. So, out of the four Shield members putting in extra time, Roman's was the least.

Camille was in The Shield's locker room. The rest of the members went to the third story by the stairs. Camille looked at the black box; she didn't know what was inside it. She took off the lid of the box and saw a bunch of black clothing. She took the first black clothing out and it was black khakis, the exact same ones that the male Shield members wore. She reached into the box again and pulled out a white t-shirt, she has never saw anyone one from The Shield wear a white t-shirt... so she found that strange and pulled something else from the box, it was a protective vest, the exact same one that Dean wore to the ring. She pulled out a small object and it was a black stretchable hair band. Then, she pulled out some black boots and they were the exact same ones that the male members of The Shield wore. And lastly, she saw a piece of paper, she picked it up and it read:

"Welcome to the Shield of Justice, Camille Michaels. I hoped you liked your gift. I wanted your outfit to be special. I wanted you to shine like the star you are. This is your night and I am glad to share this experience with you."

Love, Dean.

An hour later, Camille got in her militia wrestling gear as she felt so confident in it. Her shirt and vest was midways, which benefited her toned figure. She knew that this was all Dean's choosing because he's always liked it, when she embraced her body, especially her toned stomach. She was walking towards the third story as she will meet the rest of The Shield. Once she got there, she stopped and saw Dean, with his jaw dropped in amazement. They were matching.

"Hey, Gorgeous." He flashed a smile at her and hugged her.

"Hey, Handsome." She flashed a smile right back at him, before he frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Your script changed..." he responded in a low tone, before handing her a script.

Camille flipped through the script and frowned, "I'm the last Shield match of the night?"

Dean nodded his head disappointed, "You also have to knock out Kaitlyn." He informed her as he pointed at the script, where it said that.

"Why wasn't I aware of this?" Camille asked, worried.

"You weren't aware of this?" Dean asked in disbelief. "Did David Kapoor give you the script?"

"David gave me no script at all." Camille was speechless. Dean hugged Camille hard. He hated seeing her like this.

"Everything will be okay." He consulted her.

The four members of The Shield were by the stairs that they were supposed to enter from. The package of Kaitlyn and Camille's feud began to play as Dean covered her ears and rocked her back and fourth for comfort, watching the package of the feud as Camille mumbled her prayer to God.

The bell rung, "Ladies and Gentleman, this match is an EXTREME MAKEOVER MATCH for the Diva's Championship! This match is no disqualification, no count outs. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission." Justin Roberts explained through the mic.

Kaitlyn's theme blasted through out the arena to a surprisingly a pretty decent pop from the WWE Universe. Kaitlyn walked out and raised her title up in the air, confident going to this match.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

THE SHIELD

The theme of The Shield played through the arena. The fans went from cheers to boos in a matter of seconds as Camille walked out in confidence with her fellow Shield brethren behind her, who all held gold on their shoulders, hoping to add to the group.

"And her opponent, the challenger, representing The Shield, from San Antonio, Texas, Camille Michaels!" Justin Roberts exclaimed throughout the arena.

The Shield stood by the stairs, Camille turned to her Shield brethren and fist bumped them goodbye before walking down the stairs.

Towards the end of the match, the whole arena is exploding. Kaitlyn has been pushed to the limit as anger and frustration has finally possessed her body. Camille is on the ground, her arms wrapped around her stomach in serious pain. Kaitlyn went for another smack on her stomach with a kendo stick, the same kendo stick that was introduced into the match by Camille. Kaitlyn goes for another cover as Camille kicks out in the last second. Kaitlyn looked at the ref in such disbelief; this has been the longest match she has ever competed in as it was reaching the fifteen minute mark.

The Shield was watching the match from the television by the stairs. Dean, Seth and Roman had rooted her on the entire match. They looked at the match astounded and anxiously... The adults were watching the match from The Shield's locker room, as they all bit their nails anxiously. They knew the end of this match, but couldn't help the fact that Camille was in pain.

Kaitlyn and Camille were up on their feet, throwing punches at one another. When Kaitlyn threw a punch, the fans went 'Yay' and when Camille threw a punch; the fans went 'boo'. Camille kicked Kaitlyn in the gut and went for a mop (which is the equal to a kendo stick for women... how sexist). Camille connected the wooden part of the mop to Kaitlyn's skull. Kaitlyn collapsed to the ground, Camille went for a cover and Kaitlyn kicks out in the last second.

Camille looked at the ref in disbelief and shrieked. Camille was bleeding from her nose as she wiped the blood away. Camille slides out of the ring and pulls out a trash can from under the ring. The fans broke into "this is awesome" chants. Camille can back from the ring, Kaitlyn was slowly rising to her feet, Camille threw the trash can at her, she catches it and Camille connects with a dropkick. Kaitlyn is backed at a corner and Camille attempts to ram through her, Kaitlyn moves out of the way and Camille's left shoulder connects with the steel ring post. Camille cries out in pain, and Kaitlyn is preparing for a spear at Camille. Camille turns around and Kaitlyn connects with the spear, she goes for the cover. Camille kicks out again.

Kaitlyn slams her fists against the mat and gets up. Camille is done for and Kaitlyn prepares for a sidewalk slam. Camille pushes her and out of nowhere, Camille connects with a knockout punch to Kaitlyn's jaw. Kaitlyn flings to the ground and Camille goes for the cover. The bell rings and the theme plays, Camille is on her knees and she is crying tears of joy as she covers her mouth in shock.

"Winner and the NEW WWE Diva's Champion, Camille Michaels!" Justin Roberts exclaimed.

Backstage, her fellow Shield members began their celebrating and they all went to join her in the ring. When the got to the ring, Dean hugged her waist and spun her around. Seth hugged her in joy. Roman gave a giant bear hug to Camille. The referee brought her the Diva's Championship as Camille was in complete shock right now. Camille got her hands on the Diva's Championship and looked at it in disbelief; she kept telling herself that this moment wasn't happening. Camille rose the title up in the air in victory. Roman and Seth were at opposite sides of Camille and picked her up in victory. Camille looked at Dean, who gave her a nod in approval.

They decided to cut the celebration short in the ring and made their way to the audience. Roman and Seth made it backstage and Camille felt someone grab her wrist. It was Dean, he looked right into her eyes, put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Dean cupped her cheeks and leaned in for a gentle kiss, which made the fans uproar. Dean made his way backstage, leaving Camille smiling.

When they walked backstage, they entered to a room full of applauses. Their families and loved ones approached them to congratulate them.

"Camille, the title looks good at you!" Rebecca exclaimed to her daughter as she gave her a giant hug.

"Got to admit, that match was good. Colby, I underestimate you too much." Seth's dad told him as Seth went in for a hug.

"We're so proud of you, Joe. You've always been a champion to us, but now to the world." Alexandra smiled widely at him and kissed him as Lily, tried to lug around his newly won Tag Team Championship.

"You fucking prick! You actually did it!" Dean's mom exclaimed at him and went to hug her son.

The Diva Search Contestant, who went by the name of Miranda, slowly clapped with a grin on her face. "All of your matches were superb." She had an Australian accent in her voice.

The four of them nodded humbly and cockily brushed off their shoulders. They were in perfect sync; it was pretty amusing to watch.

"Dean, Camille, can I have a word with you two?" Their attention shifted to Shawn, who looked pretty calm.

"Sure," they both said at the same time.

Shawn walked ahead and Dean took Camille's hand and followed him. They stopped at The Shield's locker room and walked inside the room.

"Ambrose, it seems like you didn't take my threat seriously. When I told you to stay away from my daughter, I thought you would have done that." Shawn broke the silence in the room.

"Shawn, I'm twenty-seven years old. You can't tell me what to do or what my intentions are. I see who I want to see." Dean told Shawn in a dark way.

"Let me just be blunt here, I don't like the two of you as a couple." Shawn pointed out to the both of them.

Camille was clutching to Dean's right bicep, "But, that doesn't give you the right to tell him to stay away from me. It's my love life, not yours."

"We apologize that you and Rebecca, had to find out this. But, we wanted to keep it on the down low until today, but some low life scum linked us and exposed it to the whole world." Dean said in disbelief.

"My son is not at fault at all. He was just going after his heart, like I've been telling him the past four years." They looked by the door to see Dean's mom standing there.

"Josie, this none of your business; this is about my daughter, your son and I." Shawn told Josie calmly.

"Honestly, when you're not giving my son a chance to express his feelings, you deserve to shut up." Josie slammed at Shawn.

"Mom, don't get rattled, this is my battle." Dean reminded his mom.

"You're worried about Camille losing her innocence thanks to him? Her innocence was taken away a long time ago. She looks like that girl that has done things out of her element." Josie looked at Camille. "Is that true?"

Camille looked at her, terrified. She was just as intimidating as Dean, "I suppose?" she looked at her baffled.

"Shawn, I know you're afraid of Camille growing up, but let her go. Let her be the woman that you have raised her to be." Josie asked Shawn. "You're very fortunate to have been there while Camille was growing up. Do you know I'm not as lucky as you are? Jon had to grow up in such a young age; he had to experience things he should never experience. "Josie looked at Dean and touched his cheek, "I am so sorry about everything. I will never stop saying that." Dean wrapped his arms around his mother.

"It's fine, mom. I knew why you had to do those things." He consulted her.

"I don't like you, Dean..." Shawn began trying to look for the right words.

"Well you're not so great yourself, Shawn!" Josie slammed at him.

"Josie, let me finish." He told her. "Dean, put some tape on your mom's mouth ... please." He jokily pleaded as Josie glared at him before getting back at his train of thoughts. "I don't like you, but I like how you make my daughter happy, so I think that counts for something."

Dean and Camille's eyes widen up, "It does?"

"Yes, I'll give you guys permission to be together. But Ambrose, you break my daughter's heart and I will kick your teeth down your throat!" Shawn warned him and gives a big smile. "Good talk, Josie... let's talk about how it's wrong to interrupt people." He looked at Josie, who rolled her eyes. Shawn put his arm around her and leads her to the door; Josie gave a thumbs up to Dean and Camille, who all snicker silently.

"That went well..." Camille broke the silence, as the door shut closed.

"It did..." Dean approached and locked the door and placed his newly won belt on the bench. He took Camille's and placed her belt next to his.

"We're all alone..." Camille looked around the room.

Dean developed a sinister smile on his face and backed Camille against the wall. His hands approached her vest and started un-strap and unhook everything. Dean threw the vest on the floor and started to feel her face. Camille started to un-strap and unhooks his vest, before flinging it to the ground. They were both in their white t-shirts as Dean started to slip off her shirt, which he threw to the ground, leaving Camille in a white laced bra. Camille slid off Dean's shirt, which left him naked in the torso area. Dean smiled at her and traced her lip with his finger.

Camille grabbed his face and went in for a kiss. With the adrenaline kicking in, Dean picked up Camille, her legs wrapped around his waist and they held on to the kiss. Dean began to kiss her neck as Camille let out a silent moan. Dean went from kissing to biting her neck. Camille's moaning got louder as Dean swooshed their titles off the bench and placed her on the bench; he then began kissing her chest, clutching on her breasts as Camille enjoyed it. Dean was sinisterly smiling at Camille's enjoyment.

"What the hell are you two doing?" They both were startled, when they saw that David Kapoor, head RAW writer was by the door.

Dean got off of Camille, who went to grab her white shirt to cover herself.

"The question should be why the hell you are here?" Dean snarled at him.

"I wanted to personally congratulate you two on your victories tonight, but it seems like you two were congratulating one another in your own personal and disturbing ways." He hinted at, referring to what he just walked into.

"Couldn't you have knocked?" Camille asked, embarrassed.

"The door was open..." he pointed at the door.

"The door was closed." They both said at the same time.

"That's what you thought..."

"Anyway..." Camille said trying to move on from this. "Why the hell with the script change? You didn't inform me."

"Opps, I'm a writer. I forget things; just like you two forgot about paparazzi being able to sneak into shows." David smirked.

"Are you talking about that linked photo?" Dean asked him.

"Yeah, I thought I would do you guys a favor and just expose you two for the world." David explained.

"You linked us?" Camille snapped.

"I've done a lot of strange things, that you weren't aware of ..." he left them hanging as he reached for the door. "It's what you two deserve, after you threatened me..." David said before leaving the door.

Dean and Camille looked at the door, in which he exited from. Dean was angry. Camille was confused.

"Dean..." Camille finally broke the tension as Dean darted his eyes to her, "If David posted the link, who took the photo?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
175K 3.8K 13
Jenna is just your typical, average teenager. She really loves the WWE, and her favourite wrestler is John Cena. But when her dad decides to take her...
73.8K 1.5K 44
Lucy is a 20 year old girl. Her dad is the WWE legend stone cold Steve Austin. She has been in the WWE for 1 year and now the shield is around. What...
5.3K 82 40
it about three boys Roman reigns dean ambrose and Seth Rollins are step brothers and what will happen when Roman reigns in charge.