Princess

By QueenBree0821

Camille Michaels is the sexy, fearless, confident eighteen year old daughter of Shawn Michaels. Dean Ambrose... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

2

977 15 0
By QueenBree0821

It was Tuesday and it was Smackdown taping day. Camille was not competing tonight, but she was there because she wanted to support her best friend AJ and her very close friend, Kaitlyn, who were competing tonight. AJ was teaming with her storyline boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn was teaming with one of AJ's storyline ex-boyfriend and local goat, Daniel Bryan. Kaitlyn can consider this a rematch of Raw last night.

Camille was backstage supporting everyone in the match because they were good friends to the eighteen year old. As much as she wanted to focus on the match, she couldn't. What was on her mind all day was Dean. She couldn't even focus on her daily routine because she could only think of Dean Ambrose and that rumor that Kaitlyn and AJ told her about last night that was spreading like a wildfire. Camille kept telling herself that it was just a rumor and that Dean didn't like her in that way. She just went on all day, trying her best to avoid Dean. Camille really didn't want a confrontation with him and who can blame her?

"Hey, Camille." Camille looks to her right and sees Brie Bella of the Bella Twins, looking at her smiling.

"How's it going?" Camille looks to her left and sees Nikki Bella, playing with her hair.

"Fine." The eighteen year replied looking at Nikki, and then she turns her attention to Brie. "What do you want?" she asks both Bellas.

Camille and The Bellas haven't really talked much. The reason was that Camille could never tell them apart. She was afraid of calling them by the wrong name, so she kept her distance. They Bellas weren't mean to Camille and Camille didn't have a problem with them. Ever since the Bellas returned a few weeks back, she had been trying to talk to them, but she had been too involved with her storyline with CM Punk, that she couldn't find the right time.

"We heard a rumor!" Nikki blurts out and gets slapped in the arm by Brie. Nikki rubs her arm. "Brie that hurt!" Nikki frowns.

"Nikki, we were going to bring that up later!" Brie whispers to her sister and then looks at Camille and gives a big smile, which receives an eyebrow from Camille.

"We heard a rumor about Ambrose having his eyes on you." Nikki playfully says, and gets slapped on the arm by Brie once again. "Brie!" Nikki says loudly.

"Nikki!" Brie glares at her sister before looking at Camille once again. "Yes, we heard a rumor!" Brie finally admits.

"Isn't it great?" Nikki asks Camille, while holding her left shoulder.

"It is Nikki. I'm a sucker for sappy love stories!" Brie replies in such a dreamy way, looking at Camille.

"Me too, Brie!" Nikki exclaims which startles Camille.

"Camille, I am so envious of you!" Brie says in a dreamy way again.

"Me too, you are living the dream." Nikki smiles.

"I am?" Camille finally asks, and raises her eyebrow.

"Yes! Good girl meets bad boy. So good, it can be a story!" Brie exclaims to Nikki and holds her hands.

"I was about to say that!' Nikki tells Brie and pouts.

"Well I said it." Brie says, and turns to Camille. "Well, we have to leave you, but I hope Nikki and I can talk to you soon."

"Yes, bye Camille." Nikki says and links her arm to Brie's and waves goodbye.

"Thank God, they're not triplets." Camille mutters under her breath as soon as the Bellas left.

Dean Ambrose was with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in the locker room two hours after the Smackdown taping. Roman just came out of the shower, Seth was listening to his iPod, and Dean was packing his things into his backpack before they could all go to their hotel room.

"Well boys, that angle went well." Dean finally says to break the silence.

Seth takes his headphones out of his ears. "I agree. I can't wait till our big debut. We will kick ass!" Seth said, referring to their six man tag team match at Wrestlemania.

"Agree with the both of you." Roman nods in agreement.

Seth slaps Dean's chest. "With our victory at Wrestlemania, maybe it will impress Camille."

"What the hell do you mean about that?" Dean asks his fellow Shield member in confusion.

Seth looks at Dean confused. "Haven't you heard yet? Your interest on Camille has been spreading around the locker room." Seth explains to Dean.

Dean looks at Seth with his eyes wide open. What Dean was feeling inside was anger. Dean didn't want to punch Seth or Roman, so he did the second best thing and he clutches his fist and punches the nearest wall. The impact of his fist left a hole in the wall. Dean was breathing heavily, as anger has finally controlled his body. The cat was out of the bag, and people finally knew that he had feelings; that he had feelings for this girl. A girl that most people would consider was out of his league. A girl that Dean already figured wouldn't have mutual feelings. This angered Dean, and clutched his fist once more and was preparing to punch the wall once again.

"What they hell is wrong with you?" Roman finally said as he clutched Dean's arm before he could cause more damage to the wall.

"Which of you pricks told" Dean finally has his crazy eyes, breaks free of Roman's hold as he looks at Seth to Roman to Seth again.

"Not me." Seth replies.

"Don't look at me; I'm the silent member of this group." Roman holds his hands up in surrender.

"Boys, whatever secrets are told, stays within this group, got it? Dean asks his fellow Shield members.

Seth and Roman both nod in yes. Dean grabs his backpack and begins to walk out of the locker room.

"Where the hell are you going?" Seth asks in a brash tone.

"To find my Princess." Dean says in a cold tone. He once again punches the wall and smirks, before leaving the locker room.

Camille was talking to her dad on the phone. Shawn told Camille that he was going to be on Raw in about two weeks to get himself involved with the Brock Lesner and Triple H storyline. Camille was really looking forward to that. She had been meaning to catch up with her father and maybe do some father-daughter quality time.

Suddenly, Camille hears boots and they weren't ordinary boots. They were the boots of one of the Shield members and Camille had a feeling that it was Dean Ambrose. Camille finds herself looking at Dean as he cross-examines her from a corner with those piercing blue eyes of his. Camille was trembling in fear in the inside, on the outside, she couldn't give a shit. She wanted to focus on her conversation with her dad. The problem with that was that she couldn't focus, her focus and attention was on Dean, who was looking right back at her.

She continues with her conversation with her dad, but suddenly finds herself being grabbed by her wrist and being pulled away from the nice, public backstage area into a dark, private closet. Dean was clutching Camille's neck against the wall. Camille is running out of air as Dean has the look of anger in his eyes.

"You think you can avoid me, Princess?" Dean asks Camille in a cold, bitter way.

Camille said nothing. She continued to cough because of the lack of oxygen. But, she was able to say three words. "Let me go."

Dean releases the pressure from Camille's neck as she collapses on the ground, grasping her neck. She finds her phone that she dropped on the ground. Happily, her dad was still on the other line.

"Dad, I have to go... Phil is on the other line..." Camille says as her voice cracks because of the lack of oxygen she had moments ago. She hangs up her phone and puts it on the back of her jean pocket.

"Ambrose, what is all this?" Camille finally asks Dean.

"Have you heard?" Dean asks Camille, referring to that rumor. That same rumor that AJ and Kaitlyn told her last night.

"Yes, is it true?" Camille asks Dean, she was pretty curious to know the answer.

Dean didn't answer. He was only focus on Camille and not what Camille was saying.

"Ambrose, give me a fucking answer!" Camille gets up from the ground and looks directly with Dean.

Dean was brash, he was ruthless, he was an asshole, he was fearless, and he was unpredictable. He was misunderstood. Instead of answering Camille's question, he walks out of the closet, without a word.

"Dean!" Camille yells loudly and runs out of the closet after Dean.

Camille's yells caused uproar backstage. It received the attention of all the WWE Superstars and Divas that were there on Smackdown this week. At both ends of the hallway, there were Superstars and Divas, they were all whispering to one another, amused by Camille and Dean.

Dean kept walking away; he was steamed and frustrated of himself.

"Talk to me!" Camille yells across the hall. It received a reaction from the roster.

Dean turns around with his head tilted to the right, looking at Camille with his crazy eyes, nodding at the eighteen year old.

"You know what, Princess? Dean finally says as he stands toe-to-toe to Camille. "There are things you will never figure out about me. I'm a closed book, you're not though. You are loved by everyone..." he points to everyone in the locker room. "Meanwhile, no one could give two shits about me. You've had a perfect life and I've went through hell and back. You've never had to work a dime, and I had to sell drugs to make my living. I had to provide for my mother and take care of my cousin. You had your father and mother to provide for you and you never had to worry about a thing." Dean explains to Camille. This stunned Camille because she had heard that Dean had a difficult life, but not this difficult.

"So, you're summarizing that we are complete opposites?" Camille asks in a serious tone, raising her eyebrow.

Dean face palms his forehead and slowly brings it down to his side in frustration. "Camille, what I am trying to say is that you're too good for me and you deserve someone that will treat you right. As much as I want to be that guy, I am not qualified." Dean looks at Camille serious, he looked a bit upset, but wasn't showing it.

"Dean, don't put yourself down." Camille says to the exoteric member of the Shield and grabs his arm.

"Just go, Princess." Dean orders in a monotone voice.

Camille does what Dean ordered her to do and walks away. The WWE Superstars and Diva's follow Camille, leaving Dean and Seth.

"So you're not chasing after her?" Seth asks in disbelief.

"Nope." Dean replied, not looking at Seth. "Guys like me, don't get girls like Camille." Dean looks at Seth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 13
Jenna is just your typical, average teenager. She really loves the WWE, and her favourite wrestler is John Cena. But when her dad decides to take her...
51.2K 954 91
You are about to learn about nineteen year old Audrey Nicole Levesque; the only daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. You would think that anyo...
384K 7.8K 63
"A chance meeting could change a life." Her trainer told her. For Lindsay Sutton, the words could never have been more true. After bumping, literally...
163K 3.6K 53
I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i, and the mother of wonderful 6 year old...