สœis sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€โœฟ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ ใ€ŒBiสŸสŸ แด„iแด˜สœแด‡...

By JirouShxnx

ยป "๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ. ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šž๏ฟฝ... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: Sแด›แด€แด›แดœแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: Oแดœส€ Fษชส€sแด› Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡s.
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: Tแด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชแด› sสŸแดแดก
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข ษดแด‡แดก แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: Wสœแด€แด›'s ษดแด‡xแด›?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Cแด€แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: Cแด€แด› แด€ษดแด… Sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แดสŸแด… แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜แด‡แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: Mแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€แด›แด€ษชษดs
๊ง||แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ||๊ง‚
๊ง||Hแด€แด˜แด˜ส ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€s sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ||๊ง‚
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: Sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€ ษชษด แด‹ษดแดแด›s
โžน||Vแด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›ษชษดแด‡'s Dแด€ส Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ||โžท
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: aฬธx0lo|tฬถแˆจ

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: Hษชs Sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€

6K 186 259
By JirouShxnx

You just arrived at the forest and smelled the fresh air, it was a little windy while also a bit sunny. You walked around a little bit trying to find a good spot to relax and chill while you have the freedom.

You then noticed a small trail leading deeper to the forest, although it may seem dangerous considering the obvious fact you've never been to gravity falls and this is your first time, anything could happen to you if you're not careful.

Nonetheless, you still went to the trail and followed it, you couldn't hear any birds chirping or any animals in sight while walking down that path, when you realized it. You never actually saw one animal in the forest. Not even a single sound.

You tried to forget it, maybe it's because you're not paying attention enough to your surroundings and they're probably around here somewhere. You still kept walking until you reached a small river with a waterfall, the place was quiet that you could even hear the water flowing down from the waterfall.

You took a quick deep breath and sat down on the edge of the river while hearing the sound of water flowing each second while not forgetting to close your eyes to feel more relaxed.

You didn't realize that the sound of flowing water was no longer heard until you heard the same echoing laugh from your last dream. You instantly opened your eyes and looked around you. Nothing. The world around you was gray and it was enough to convince you that 'he' is here.

You didn't want to do anything with him. Not when you're trying to calm yourself down and have a relaxed day for once. Why did he have to come today? And why now?

You felt a slight tap on your shoulder from right behind you making you immediately look back to see a one eye looking straight at your soul. "DEAR GOD-" You screamed as you saw him. His response was laughing which made you slightly annoyed.

"Oh axolotl! Seeing you meatsack all scared is sure entertainment for me!!" He exclaimed with joy and laughter, "not funny." You exclaimed as your eyes twitched due to the triangles behavior.

"Well ,it's funny for me kid!" He said while laughing slightly, "look, i'm currently having a peaceful moment and you just ruined it." Bill only shrugged not caring about your protest.

"Whatever you say kiddo!" You looked at him with a smile, but a murderous kind of smile. You knew there was no way of you trying to kill him since he was clearly a supernatural being and you were just a mortal. But either way, you were imagining a scenario inside your head.

"Let's just change the topic." You said calmly although you weren't. "Alright Alright. What do you want to talk about?" Even though you didn't want to talk with him, you had no other choice since he's the only being keeping you company for now.

"Hey.. how old are you exactly?" You asked out of curiosity and bill had to think it through before answering your question, "probably older than the universe!" You could feel your jaw drop to the ground, "DAMN MAN. YOU'RE OLD." Judging from bills face. He looked offended.

"Ouch, kid. I may be old but at least i ain't a dumb mortal like you." He said insulting you, "Pardon." You looked at him with a glare. "You heard what I said kid." You rolled your eyes not responding to what he said due to not wanting to further the conversation.

You carefully think of a topic to talk about to break the awkward silence since bill will be with you for your whole stay in gravity falls so you wanted to make your relationship with him as good as you possibly could.

"So bill..." you awkwardly call out his name resulting of him looking at you, "uh... do you have siblings?" You asked which he avoided eye contact from you, "oh..sorry, is it something personal..?" You actually felt bad for asking him, he looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

"You don't need to answer if you don't want to.." you were trying to make it less bad than it already is. "No. It's okay. It's not like you're going to tell anybody anyways." You still felt bad for asking but nonetheless you still prepared to listen to what he's about to say.

"I destroyed my home dimension. Resulting on killing everybody there. Well, almost everybody." He explained with a look that told you that he didn't want to remember on what he had done. "My two siblings survived. Unfortunately." Although this story was supposed to be intense and upsetting, he said it like he wanted them dead instead of alive.

"They escaped. And when i noticed they survived, i visited them and they blamed everything on me. Since then i barely even see them, but i do visit them when i want to. Let's just say when i do visit, it's not the happiest moment." Yeah. No shit sherlock.

"Isn't that kind of obvious? You destroyed your home dimension, which was also their home. What more can i say?" You said speaking the obvious but bill just ignored on what you said. What a rude triangle.

"Yeah yeah." Was all he could respond with. You suddenly had an idea inside your head due to you looking at bill for awhile, "yo bill" you called out to him and he hummed as a response, you quickly got out your phone and typed something on the search bar.

"Kid. What are you doing?" He asked with curiosity in his tone, "you'll see!" That made bill more curious but he just had to wait until you were done.

When you were done on the thing you were searching for, you quickly faced your phone to bill and his pupil sharpened. If you haven't figured it out. You searched up 'dorito' and clicked images and showed it to bill.

"What is this creature!?" He said with disgust, "It's your family!" You said jokingly, "I do not call such a thing my family! Now remove it from my face!" He demanded which you did while laughing your butt off.

"Not funny." He said the same exact thing you said minutes ago. " 'not funny' " you said mocking him. "Kid. I swear-" Bill was about to say more before you cut him off. "How are you going to handle the situation when my family realizes your statue is gone?" You asked, curious on what Bill would answer.

"I got that handled. Don't worry! Now, i think that's all for today. See you later kid!" He waved goodbye and you waved back, maybe your relationship with him will be kind of weird but also fun. You just hope it'll last.

« ? ¿ ? ¿ ? »

You just came back from the river and now you're heading back to the shack. You saw the mystery shack in the distance and opened the front door.

As you opened it you saw your two siblings and grunkle ford on the gift shop discussing about something. Of course you became curious and wanted to ask whats up.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" You asked while approaching them, you saw your sibling's expressions and they weren't too fond to see you, as usual. "ah Y/N! I see you came back, how was your time at the forest?" Grunkle Ford asked you, "It was.. okay, nothing particularly happened, just relaxed by a river, nothing too special" It was a half lie and half truth.

"That's great to hear! Now, back to your question, we just came back from traveling to a cave that Dipper discovered, now we're just going to decipher a code" Grunkle Ford answered your question, you just nodded and decided to go upstairs and rest for a bit.

As you opened the door to your room, you saw a sort of book on your brother's bed, the curious one you are, you grabbed it and saw the front page and it had a number on it, it intrigued you so you decided to open it. You saw numerous of supernatural creatures and facts about them. You then suddenly stumbled across a page that had Bill on it. The page had a way how to summon it and much more, there was even a side note and you started reading it.

"Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. There's one thing you should know, never let him into your mind." You paused a bit while trying to puzzle everything to your head.

'Bill? Dangerous? Powerful? Ok, maybe he did say he ibliriated his own dimension, but i don't think he would do it again, will he?' You thought with your head slightly hurting from trying to theorize everything.

You then decided to close the book and put it on where you originally found it so your brother wouldn't suspect you snooping around his journal.

You looked at your bed thinking if you should rest or go downstairs to go see what those three were up to. Your mind made a decision and you went downstairs.

"Grunkle Ford, do you have any clue on what that text meant"Dipperr asked as he looked like he was struggling with something, "not yet.. butIi did decipher one text." The twins looked at him as he was about to read it out loud.

"A sunflower. The key to his downfall. His weakness. His everything." As grunkle ford finishes it seemed like your siblings looked like they were trying to think of an answer or any sort of theory on to what your grunkle has just said.

"There is more texts to decipher. That's just some of it." Mabel groaned and she even looked tired to say the least, "when is this going to end..." she said in an annoyed while also a mixed of a tired tone.

You decided to interrupt and have one of those dramatic entrance although you were questioning on how you were going to do that. You then cleared your throat and the entrance begins.

"Hello there family! Anything interesting from your lovely adventure?" You said happily and you quickly noticed that your siblings expression quickly changed to annoyed.

"Hello again Y/N! And we kinda did, we just need to solve something" your grunkle said as he was holding a piece of paper in his hands. "Also Y/N" grunkle Ford called out to you and you raised a brow at him, "do you know who Bill is?" He asked which you shrug clearly lying.

"Well let me explain it to you then. Bill, better known as Bill Cipher, Is a dangerous dream demon that can enter someones dream and mind, he makes deal with people, some people even sell their soul to him, he can even steal your physical body, and lots more" grunkle ford explained. Although you were supposed to be surprised, i mean. You truly were. But instead you're actually impressed and seemed intrigued to know more.

"He seems awfully powerful, what did he do to gravity falls for you to hate and fear him that much?" Everyones face than frowned, "well, he almost killed dipper and mabel, turned the town into chaos, also known as weirdmageddon, that's what he calls it. his plan is to take over the world and become a 'host that never dies' but we luckily stopped him before he could do so, resulting in him to be stuck in a stone form." Grunkle ford explained once more with the twins looking at eachother.

"I see." You simply responded. You saw your siblings still looking at the papers probably trying to decipher something as grunkle ford mentioned earlier.

"What did you three even find in the cave you were exploring?" You asked which you were obviously curious, it seemed that they found quite the interesting Intel in that place.

Grunkle ford then took a piece of paper from the small stack of papers he was holding, "here, this is the texts we already deciphered and wrote it down." He said handing you the paper, you took it and started reading one of the texts that was already deciphered.

The beginning will start.
A sunflower who will unexpectedly step in.
Meets a merciless demon who craves chaos.
Shares a unique bond and slowly grows closer.
The sunflower that will be his downfall, his end. But also his one and only.

You had to admit the texts were quite wholesome, it's like that one villain who doesn't care about anything or anyone and only cares about power and making chaos then they suddenly met the love interest and they completely changed the villian. Ah.. what good story plot for a fanfiction.

"This is some cute and wholesome writing.." you said with an 'awe' expression, "i mean, it is cute-" mabel agreed which was quite rare, for you personally. "But I still don't understand." Ford muttered which you three looked at him as he said that. "Why would this just appear after we defeated Bill..." Ford was confused, skeptical even. "Maybe it's just a misunderstanding..?" Dipper tried to calm him down from thinking any further that might stress the old man out. Ford sighed and soon spoke. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe." Was the only thing he said before walking off.

"..What was that all about?" You asked and the two twins just shrugged it off. "Let's go to Grunkle Ford." Dipper suggested and Mabel nodded and they soon walked off. A side of you said that Dipper probably suggested that so they could be away from you, but that was just skepticism.

"What now.." You muttered and soon just walked off on your own, thinking what you should do next.

«𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛»

1-16-25 21-23-10-4 25-9-3 3-10-20-19-6-5-4-23-10-20 4-16-23-4 15 4-6-3-12-25 21-23-6-19 23-22-9-3-4 25-9-3.

«{𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 29/12/22}»
«{𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑: 12:47𝙰𝙼}»

Another chapter edited.
yay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 23.1K 40
Bill wanted someone to care for and share his knowledge with, just between the two of them. But Bill never wanted a lover, being a demon was an advan...
168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
99.8K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...