STRANDED (THE WILDS KIRIN O'C...

By adventuroussparrow

Emma James is meant to go on a retreat called Passageways, but they never make it as the plane crashes and sh... More

DAY 1. THE CRASH
DAY 1. SEARCHING FOR SOLVATION
DAY 4. STAR GAZING
DAY 7. EARLY BIRD
Day 10. FOREST FLIRTING
DAY 12. GAMES AND COMFORT
DAY 12. BUNKER FOOD & BEER
DAY 14. JAG INVADING CAMP + CAMPFIRE CUDDLES
DAY 14. HIDING FROM THE JAG
DAY 14. ESCAPING DEATH & SWEET CLIFF MOMENTS
DAY 15. KILLING THE JAG & PROMISES FULFILLED
DAY 15. CELEBRATING THE WIN
DAY 16. FEASTING ON JAG
DAY 16. SECRETS OUT
DAY 16. BANISHMENT
NIGHT 16. + Emma's interrogation
RESCUE BUNKER REUNION
PRE ISLAND PT 1
PRE ISLAND PT 2
DAY 18. OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL
DAY 18. DATE AT WATERFALL
A/N
DAY 21. FISHING AND SINGING
DAY 24. WORKING & HEART TO HEARTS
A/N
NIGHT 24. SOLID PROMISES
DAY 26. CONFRONTING A THIEF
DAY 26. ANOTHER BANISHED
DAY 26. DISAGREEMENTS & HAMMOCK CUDDLES
DAY 27. SNAKE BITE
DAY 27. SAVING HER
NIGHT 27. OUT OF THE WOODS
DAY 29. UP AND AROUND
DAY 31. DINNER PDA
NIGHT 31. REPAYING THE FAVOR
DAY 33. GAME OF FRISBEE & DISAGREEMENTS
DAY 33. SKIPPING STONES + KIRIN'S INTERROGATION
DAY 33. BROTHERLY HATE
DAY 34. FRISBALL & FINDING THE RAFT
DAY 34. GOODBYE...FOR NOW
DAY 34. FINALLY RESCUED FROM RAFT
NIGHT 34. NEVER HAVE I EVER + FINALLY RESCUED
NIGHT 34. HEADING FOR THE 6
NIGHT 34. REUNIONS
NIGHT 34. PEACEFUL SLEEP
A/N. NEED YOUR OPINION
A/N
DAY 35. BEFORE THE REALITY
DAY 35. SPICY SHOWERS
DAY 35. CHECK UPS AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS
A/N
A/N
DAY 36, ARRIVAL.
DAY 37, BETRAYAL.

DAY 15. THE PLAN

2.7K 68 36
By adventuroussparrow

"Wakey fucking wakey!" I feel Kirin jump in my arm and sit up allowing me to do the same. We look down to see a determined Scotty and Bo.

"Me and Bo have been thinking. That cat is gonna keep coming until we stop it. And it ain't no one-man or two-man or... it's not even a seven-man job. It's gonna take all of us, together."

Everyone slowly made their way down the cliff I went to go after Raf but Kirin held his hand out "I'll go down first." I laughed "Even better." I said with a hint of flirtyness in my voice.

Kirin looked up at me "Maybe if you behave yourself I will." And with that he sent me a wink and descended down the cliff. I watched as the others walked to the beach.

"Ok you're up, go slow though and watch your footing!" Kirin showed up to me I sent him a thumbs up and slowly went down the cliff.

Eventually we were all on the beach and discussing how to kill the jag. "Surround that big fucking cat on all sides, armed with the baddest spears we can make. Then basically just stab the shit out of it. Stab, stab, stab." Scotty laughs.

"Dead jaguar." "This is the play you want us to run? I don't even know what I'm looking at here." Kirin adds as he stretches. "Looks like a human cell, like how we had to draw it in biology? Is that a ribosome right there?" Josh asks as he points to the diagram Scotty had done up.

"That's obviously the jag! Bo, is that not obviously the jag?"

"I wouldn't say "obviously"" Bo spoke "Can't just run up and stab it, dawg. This isn't the hood." Kirin says his input. Scotty scoffs "The hood"? Bitch, you don't know my life. For all you know, I could live in one of those red brick, good trick-or-treating-type communities."

Bo looks at Kirin "he doesn't." "Okay. Well, if my idea sucks, let's see you come up with one on your own. Or would that make your jalopy-ass brain overheat, you fucking dumb-dumb?"

Scotty gets into Kirin's face or at least tries too considering Kirin is a giant and Scotty is not.

"The fuck did you just call me?" Kirin yells "You heard me, big bird-ass bitch." I stifle a laugh at Scotty's words. "Whoa, guys, you guys. Chill. Everyone's got a point here, right? Kirin's right, a direct attack would probably be a suicide mission" Seth mediates

"Preach!" I shout agreeing about the suicide mission part, "But, Scotty. You're definitely onto something with the spears. Easily our best bet, weapon wise."

Seth turns to Henry "Badges, what do you think?" "Well, whatever we do, it's got to be from a distance. We don't have any long-range firearms. Guess that means a trap." I nod at Henry.

"Okay. I don't know if what I'm imagining is, like, a legit thing or just some Indiana Jones bullshit, but what if we, like, make a thatch trap that the jag could, like, fall through?"

"Oh, hell yeah, right onto some sharp-ass spears." Scotty cheers. "Yes. Yes. Why not?" Seth agrees.

"Proper term is a pit-fall trap, but, yes, theoretically, that could do the job." Henry nods causing me to smile as we have a plan to kill the Jag.

"So now all we need is a pit big enough. Could we dig one?" I shake my head at Seth as it would take too long and we don't have a shovel.

"What if we cleared out the bunker?" Raf suggested and I swear my love for this kid grows daily. "Yes! Fuck yes! We spike the bunker!"

"Okay. I'm new here. But cats are brilliant, right? Like, I know she's not just gonna sashay over and fall in." Ivan honestly spoke I then realized we were so excited to catch the jag that we didn't think this through.

"Maybe we can bait it. You know, like, with the turkey jerky." Bo speaks "Bo yes! Ok will the jerky be enough?" Seth asks. "The size of that thing? Hell no." I huff out. "I mean, we could throw some of that SPAM in there too, you know, make like a shitty meat soufflé." Scotty shrugs.

"Holy shit. Did we just do this? Did we just figure this thing out? Cause I feel like we figured this fucking thing out!" "Guys, bring it in. Yeah. I know it's super cheesy, but humor me, please." Seth says as he puts his hand in.

I get up from where I sat and made my way over and put my hand in, "Kill a fucking jag on three." Seth says "one, two, KILL A FUCKING JAG!" We all shout as we throw our hands high.

"All right. We need spear makers, a cleared bunker, and wood for the spears." Kirin claps "I'm on chop duty." And with that turns around and starts heading off to the woods. "I'll clear the bunker." I volunteer "Perfect! I'm really starting to picture this!" Seth says.

I start making my way to the bunker remembering the day Raf and Seth had us all go to the bunker and carry any left over food and water. I'm so thankful for my good sense of direction once I've been somewhere once I can find my way back there.

.............................................................................

KIRIN'S POV!

I was chopping down tall long sticks and handing them off to Seth, "Good length. Good reach. What do we think?" I look over to Seth pointing at a stick "fine." I speak and walk over and chop it before handing it to Seth.

I don't like Seth all that much. He tries too hard and it pisses me off, I walk more into the woods looking for any good ones I can chop down. "Man, I feel like I'm waiting tables at Bandera again. It's a restaurant in Chicago." Seth tries to make small talk.

I turn around and face him "You can keep trying, dude, but I see straight through you." Seth nods at my words "Yeah, y-you got me. I-I never waited tables. I was only a busboy. Man, that's crazy perceptive. How did you know that..."

I roll my eyes "Not talking about that, dude. I'm talking about your game here. How you're working the group, trying to be everyone's favorite camp counselor." I watch as realization flashes across his face. "Oh, that. No. Y-you're right, Kirin. I'm an evil genius. And that's my diabolical plot, to be nice to people. Okay, maybe I want people to like me. Maybe that's not a maybe. Okay, I definitely want people to like me. But that's not something I'm, like, proud of. But... look at me. I mean, I-I'm out here making jokes, tap dancing for you."

"But you say and do whatever the fuck you want, not a single fuck given. I'm not built like that. And that's not some bullshit I'm just saying to get you to like me. That's the... that's the truth." Seth finishes his dumb rambling.

"Whatever, dude. Enough." I turn back around but face Seth when I hear him drop all the wood we had. "What's wrong? Your meds not working?" I ignore him "Pick those up." I tell him.

"How's it going down there, by the way? You still drippy?" I clench my jaw as he is trying to egg me on I push him against a tree and rest my forearm on his neck "Stop thinking about my dick... and pick those up, like I said." "I see right through you too. And the tough-guy thing isn't gonna work either, dude." Seth shoves me off him.

"Now what I will say, now that we cleared the air, that clap thing aside... No, I wish that I could just...I wish I could just fuck random girls like you. But with me, it's like. as soon as I zero-in on someone, she's, like... the only one that I see and I'm like all-in." I laugh at his confession.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho. You're that guy." "I'm the that-est that guy. I got so committed last time, that when my girlfriend broke up with me, I couldn't break up with the cat." "The puss that good, huh?"

Seth laughs "Oh, yeah. Really, really great. But I meant I literally took her cat, though. Her parents called it kidnapping. I called it borrowing."

I chuckle lightly and shake my head "Creepshow." "It's actually why I'm here, to "get perspective and stop being so codependent," or whatever." Seth speaks ignoring me calling him a name.

"Listen, bro, you gotta play the field instead. It's like they say, "Always bring sand to the beach."" I pat his shoulder he nods at my words "right right, that's good advice. But it doesn't look like you're playing the field anymore."

I turn to face him "What the fuck are you talking about?" Seth smiles "Emma, oh come on I'm not blind. I see how cozy you two have gotten lately, I don't blame you either I mean she is a looker. If you hasn't beaten my to it-"

I rush at him and push him causing him to bump into a tree roughly, "Do not talk about her like that, ever. Got it?" Seth's eyes widen and he nods his head vigorously I shove him hard one more time and step back.

..........................................................................

A/N- GOT A KIRIN POV!! WHAT???? ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION I WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK ON THE SPICY MOMENT WITH EMMA AND KIRIN ABOUT JOKINGLY GOING DOWN ON HER SHOULD THIS BECOME MORE THEN A JOKE??? IF SO SHOULD I LIGHTLY HINT IT HAPPENED OR FULL ON R- RATED??? LET ME KNOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 198 7
" 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄. 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ! " short summary inside! (l...
792 17 15
(it's my first story on a new account) Cimorelli was worn out from lots of touring, planning, recording, etc, so they decided to take a vacation. Thi...
4.8K 128 14
Izogie x fem oc
59.3K 1.3K 46
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...