Still Into You (Sasharcy Post...

By Gaynessisintheair

After the War in Amphibia, the girls head back home and continue their normal lives. Except for these feeling... More

Author's Short Note
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: She Don't Say
Chapter 4: Nasty Bump
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Make up
Chapter 7: Sticks & Scythe
Chapter 8: Clarity
Chapter 9: Unsatisfied
Chapter 10: Out Of Town
Chapter 11: Now Or Never
Chapter 12: Convenience
Chapter 13: All Too Well
Chapter 14: Ghost Of You

Chapter 3: Confessions

402 12 11
By Gaynessisintheair

MARCY'S POV

Somehow the crowd dispersed after a minute, I wait until there were fewer people or no one at all. I approached Sawyer with a hopeful smile and normal behaviour. A real uneasy normal one.

I took the chance to speak first, "Hey Sawyer! A fun game is it?"

I hand over the water bottle, and he accepts it. Sawyer grins back, "Yeah, a rough game! But it's a fair one. Man, what a day! "

He clasps his bag and slings the strap over his shoulder. "Wanna hang out with me for a bit?"

I did not flinch to say yes! We both walk around the school and ended up in the back. I haven't seen this place before, and boy it's clean and neat. And...

"I cannot believe what I'm seeing. Is that a huge ancient tree?! How come I never saw that?!" my mind was blown away.

I pointed at the tree as Sawyer sat down and chuckles. He patted the available seat next to him. I take the space.

After a quiet time, I watched the leaves fall by the swift wind. Amazed, that I have been in this school for years. I haven't seen this!

Okay, focus Marcy, just ask Sawyer and chill like a pickle in a jar. Nice and slow!

"Want to see my webcomic we've talked about last night?" I asked Sawyer with brutal forced confidence.

Sawyer nods vigorously with his shiny blue eyes, "Well it would be an honour to be your audience!"

I pulled out my laptop and searched for my final draft of my webcomic, an Isekai webcomic, three girls transferred to another world full of unknowns. There's so much to discover, blah blah blah. Gotta ribbit ribbit jump on it. Huh, why does the sentence seem familiar?

I waited for Sawyer's reaction as he reads the comic and I cannot wait for it! He then finished it with the enjoyment of the first five chapters of my comic.

I nervously spoke, "Made those in under an hour! Can't miss your various ideas when you're making it!"

Sawyer's smile widens and laughed at my nervous ask. "I think it's neat! The interlude of the story is well organised, quite daring the art too!"

I hid my bangs behind my ear, I feel the heat rush up to my face. I look down and smile with satisfaction. "Aw shucks, thanks! Appreciate the comment!"

My heart fluttered that he loved it! I used to deliver my art to him in chats but listened to him with his genuine reaction. Ah! This makes me so happy!

Sawyer tucked my bangs to my other ear, "Didn't you show that to your friends?"

I shrug and shyly look him in the eye, "Yeah... I'll show them soon, but you're the first person who'd I show my comic!"

Sawyer is surprised and sighed in relief and does a little bow, "It was an honour great master Marcy."

I nudged him with my elbow, "Hey! Stop calling me that! I'm not a master!"

Sawyer nudged back, "Then agree to disagree!"

Playing around, we both play the nudge-each-other game. Shoving and tickling, and laughing until we are delighted.

We lay down and took our rest. Everything is peacefully quiet. I closed my eyes to relax with this moment with him.

These feelings, hope, warmth, happiness and butterflies wrapping around my head, feels light. I have never felt this one before around someone else who I am crushing on. Is this...?

Then Sawyer abruptly spoke, "Hey Marcy, I want to tell you something."

I open my one closed eye. "Hm? What is it?"

"You know, about Sasha and I had a bad history..." Sawyer speaks, I glanced and watched him struggle with what he will say.

I tilt my head, "A rough patch? I figured you guys we're used to be dating, I'm I right?"

I open my other eye, just to see Sawyer laying on his side to face me. Astonish.

I giggle at his response, "I'm not dumb! I've observed and clicked the puzzle between the both of you."

Sawyer shakes his head and smirked at his mistake, probably, underestimating me.

"You've amazed me, the school and the people have no idea that your friend and I had a relationship."

"Care to tell who break up first?" I turned to my side facing him. "If-If that's okay with you!"

Sawyer watches me when I lend my speech, and he nods. "Heh, obviously the heart stomper."

Ah right, dumb question, think it, Marcy! You knew who did it!

I idly outline the grass, looking down at the drawing. "I'm curious, why? Why didn't you just fight for it and fix the problem? Heck, you both are the perfect couple! Now you're both perfect nemeses! How did you guys become like that?"

Sawyer bursts out laughing which left me perplexed and aghast.

Sawyer continues to speak, "No, it was damaged anyways. Your friend said she was interested in someone else. I agreed, I have another crush too. So we both break up. Nothing worked out there."

So it was true!

I form an o when I reacted, "You didn't answer my last question though! How did you guys become a nemesis?"

Sawyer looks at me, for too long, that we both blush and look away. He clears his throat, "It's complicated, she has a grudge against me, maybe I do too."

I sat up, putting my palms on the ground to support me, dying to ask one more time. It's not dumb, right?

I inhale and exhale, "So, who is it that you're interested in?"

Sawyer sat up and leans against the tree trunk. Then looks at me, mesmerised and remarkable.

"Uh, Sawyer? Who?"

I look back at him, blinking and have no idea who is it.

Sawyer blinks back, slowly. I for one squint my eyes. What is going on? My eyes widen as the realization comes into my brain.

Wait... Is he? No way, Marcy don't overthink! Maybe he's just watching you! Just don't. Don't! Girl! Act dumb!

My phone rings ruining the moment, I check my phone, it's from Anne! Is it urgent? I was about to tap the call but I missed it! I look up my notifications. Three missed calls from Anne?! How on earth did I miss this?

"What...? Is this an emergency?"

I try to call back, dialled Anne's contact, and then it rings. All I hear is Anne panting heavily and catching up her breath from running or carrying something heavy.

I'm beginning to get panic, but I'm striving to calm down. "Anne? Anne? What's going on? What happened?"

Anne inhales and exhales, once, twice and three times. When she got her breathing calm. She seems to want to cry but is more likely an extreme concern and rush of adrenaline.

Anne replied

"Marcy, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!"

"Woah Woah! Calm down! Anna-Banana! What's with the calls?"

Anne paused to breathe, and tell her news.

"Marcy, It's Sasha. I can't believe it. She-frog, she collapsed."

My heart sinks, the world stops, and I'm breathless by the news. Is... This true?

"What? Sasha...?"

SASHA POV

"... MARCY!"

I woke up with a gasp, my hand extends to the air, and I feel something wet in my eyes and cheeks. I put down my hand and touched it. Those are my tears.

"What..."

"Oh, you're awake." I veer around my head to see who spoke, it was a nurse. Holding her clipboard jotting down something.

My head is blurry, the nurse comes closer to check my eyes, head and typical health check a patient.

"Looks like you're alright, just need some speedy recovery. It turns out the heat has taken over your body, and you hit your head against something, better be careful Waybright."

I gave a firm nod and slowly sat up, as the nurse gave me painkillers and water. I consumed it quietly. Wondering what was the dream about.

Out of all dreams, why was it at the castle? Her being impaled by a flaming sword? Her saying... The request...

I clench the blanket thinking about that. Those words, I gritted my teeth staring at the white sheets of the bed.

The nurse sighs and takes off their glasses "Well then, It's late, go home now and take care-"

"SASHA!"

A cry from the door of the clinic, there I see crying Marcy with her lips tight, with visible pain look on her face.

Marcy...?

Anne catches up and appears in the back of weeping Marcy. She smiles in relief.

"Marce? Anne? What are you guys doing here? I thought you went home!"

Marcy hurries to me with open arms and hops on my bed to hug me. She seems lightweight but she's heavy!

Marcy tightened the hug, bursting my abdomens out. "Oof! Ow ow ow! "

Anne joins the embrace and triple-fold the tight of the hug.

I wince at the sharp pain from my back, it worsens my headache.

"Guys... You're killing me..."

Anne lets go but Marcy didn't listen, "Don't you ever do that again! Why didn't you tell me?"

Anne tries to snap Marcy out, "Mar-Mar let go of Sash, she's okay!"

I struggle to comment on Marcy's query, "That's because... I didn't... know the consequences... GAH!"

Marcy pulls out the hug, "Sorry! The hug almost killed you!"

A break to exchange glances, we both chuckle, I stop laughing, "What the Heck Marcy? I'm not dead!"

Marcy fidgets, "Heh sorry emotions got better over me."

Anne was the last one to stop her laugh, "Boy, you two are dramatic!"

I gave a friend punch at Anne's arm, and they both gave me a space to get up. But I staggered, hissing at the pain in my head when I try to move out of my bed.

"Ow, by toads! That hurts like a sting!" I cried.

The nurse yells a warning. "I said you are ready to go home, but not out of the bed, Waybright!"

Anne and Marcy quickly lay me down and wrap me in the blanket. Annoyed, I frown and yelp. "Guys, I'm okay! Don't wrap me up like a burrito!"

The girls chuckled and tease me like a newborn baby. "Aw Waybright, your sister Anne is going to take care of you!"

Marcy joins the rumble, "Mama Wu is going give you hugs and kisses."

Disgust, I exaggerated a gag that makes the girls laugh at my reaction, and hug me like a bear.

Ugh, Anne is sweaty haha, smells like Anne BO. But what's with the mixed smell of jasmine? Is that Marcy's perfume? Wow, that's my favourite scent. Am I allowed to describe my friends' scent? Good thing they won't hear me.

A quiet time for a hug, miraculously the pain is gone for a while. My body relaxed, and I let out a relieved sigh.

Huh, it's been a while since we've hugged. Since... Since...

I blush at the memory, of the time I comfort Marcy, and kissed her on the forehead. I felt my heart sparked, like a cut-loose wire with electricity.

I gave off radiant heat, by the time they finish hugging. I cover my pink flare face, luckily I am a burrito.

"You okay there Sash? Did your headache comes back?" Marcy's voice fills my head.

In a muffled reply, "Yes, it's getting hot again."

I move my blanket out of my head, struggling to get out as the girls have fun scan me suffer to get out of the burrito blanket.

"Hey! S-Stop watching me!" I almost fell out of the bed, thankfully Anne was there to push me in. Marcy helps me to get out of the blanket.

"Look at you, aren't you a clumsy one?" says the one who gets clumsy since kindergarten.

"Such bold accusation of you, Ms Wu." I winked and blows a raspberry at her. She blushes and hides it by laughing it off.

Is she...? Did she just blush? Is it what I did?

Someone clears his throat, at the door, I glance up to look... Oh, it's him. Sawyer holding the bag, of Marcy.

Sawyer leans in the rim of the door, "I believe this is yours. Master Marcy?"

Marcy stomped playfully toward him and acts angrily, "I told you not to call me that! Lord of trolls!"

They both laugh at their joke, Anne and I watch Sawyer handed over the bag to Marcy. They watch each other's eyes, they're shining. Just much as I thought, they both liked each other.

Heck, you knew that one Waybright, you're not blind. Not mute, or not in denial. Accept it, they both are meant together.

I slowly look away from them, closed my eyes, and swallowed my hurt and anger, watching them so close, so quickly. But I face them again so that Marce won't notice.

As they finished chatting, Marcy approached me and Anne, "Guys, I guess I have to go with Sawyer for group study! He and his friends are inviting me! And they're fine that I'll include you guys. Wanna check it out?"

Anne stands up but I place my hand on her wrist, "Nah, sister Anne is bringing me home. Go! Follow your brain, have fun Mar-Mar!"

Marcy smiles and nods at my answer. "Okay, talk to you guys soon!"

Marcy left with Sawyer, as I painfully watch them go together. Anne bursts out the moment.

"Dude! Why did you stop me? You could have stopped her to go with him! That's how you usually do! Keeping her away from that guy to protect her! You know that guy! And you let her go that easily?" Anne is almost at her limit while I calmly explain. I sigh.

"Anne, I've been pushing and controlling you two for years, but when I saw the consequences and learned from it. I want to be a better friend, is that helping you guys to get what you want."

"Sash, when are you going, to tell the truth to Marcy about that Sawyer guy?"

"When I'm ready Boonchuy when I'm ready."

Anne hums suspiciously, "This is twice now, dude, If you still can't tell, I'd tell her no matter what. Whether you like it or not."

I shake off my hand, "Yeah yeah Boonchuy. I hope this helps her you know? Please you have to understand, I do this for her, to make her happy before she goes out of the state."

Anne crosses her arms and sighs, "I hope you know what you're doing Sash."

I smile and was happy that Anne understood, I carefully got up and Anne assist me. "Thanks, Anne, for being such a good friend."

Anne smiles fondly, "No problem dude, still you owe me a deluxe unicorn coffee, and a payback."

"A payback...?"

Anne gave back her friend punch to my arm. "Ow! What the heck Boonchuy?"

Anne poses victoriously, "For giving me a painful friend punch! And I gotta run away from you!"

Anne dashes away, and I roll my eyes, rubbing the pain in my arm.

Anne waves her hand as she runs out of her prison school, "See ya on the weekend Sash! Don't forget the plan tomorrow!"

I wave back, left alone with the thoughts in my mind.

It's for Marcy's right? No matter how painful will be the sacrifice is. It's worth it. It's for her, Right?

Exchanging text between Marcy and Anne at 6:30 pm

Marce-mellow: Wassup Anna-banana!

AnnaBanana: Sup Marce, how's the group study?

Marce-mellow: Good, no, great even! Sawyer and his friends are fun and energetic when they study. Interestingly, they have a lot to listen to. How about you? What are you doing?

Annabanana: Schoolwork, so I'll be done, for tom got nothing to do. Better be early than late.

Marce-mellow: Agreed! I wonder what's Sasha's plan for tomorrow, care to share a bit of a spoiler?

Annabanana: Uhh, spending quality time and making more wonderful memories.

Marce-mellow: Aw, booooo. How about the place?

Annabanana: You'll see Mar-Mar. You'll see it soon! Gtg now! Before mom hit my ear harder with her loud voice. Ttyl!

Marce-mellow: Okay, bye! See you on the other side!

Exchanging texts between Marcy and Sasha at 7:30 pm

Nerd: Hey Sash! What are you up to?

Jock: Nothing to do Mar-Mar, just scrolling through the Internet. You?

Nerd: Just chatting with you, and bored. Yet, I'm excited about your plan! I am looking forward to it girl!

Jock: Hey hey hey, lower down your expectations, the lower the disappointment.

Nerd: Yeah yeah okay! Man, I can't sleep! Mind if you help me, Doc Waybright?

Jock: You dork, you're a nerd! You know how!

Nerd: Nooo my brain hurts doc! What should I do?

Jock: Wait, r u srs? Go take pain relieves!

Nerd: Sheesh Sash! You can't be serious! Bold of you ordering me like that! After all, you were the one who fainted, and had a headache!

Jock: That was one time! It was this afternoon!

Nerd: Pfft, you're now getting funny. But I'm okay for real.

Jock: You sure? I'd go bulldozer your house and feed you with some medicine.

Nerd: Ha! Try! Or I should be the one who will be barging your doorstep, You cheerleader! Oh! Dad's calling me, Ttyl!

Jock: Later.

Exchanging text between Anne and Sasha at 9:16 pm

Commander: Hy An, r u awake?

Co-Commander Anne: Yeah, wassup?

Commander: I think I might cancel the plan.

Co-commander Anne: WHAT? WHY WOULD U DO THAT? MARCY HAS BEEN EXPECTING THIS! AND U TURN IT DOWN ALL OF A SUDDEN??? WHAT'S WITH YOU?

Commander: Let's just say, it's complicated! Ann, what if Marcy has a date with Sawyer? Or busy? Or catching up with Sawyer again!

Co-commander Anne: Ah here we go again, this Sawyer guy.

Commander: Again? Anne, this is the first time we'll talk about him.

Co-commander Anne: What I mean is that the thought of him is stopping you! This is not you! Where is that brute and confident Sasha??

Commander: Hiding or dead and buried. Ughhh, I can't sleep tonight. Brog breath, these thoughts are killing me.

Co-commander Anne: Brog breath...? Heck never mind that, don't try to answer. I am not letting you stop the plan. Not ever! If you postpone the plan. Bottom down, Marcy will be upset!

Commander: We both know Marcy and I are the "weak" link in this friendship circle. Maybe you should go out with her instead!

Co-Commander Anne: And you? Avoiding your feelings? Well well well, seems the commander is sinking because of teeny tiny feelings!

Commander: Im not! You know what? Fine! I'll continue the plan! As long as you're there as my support! Please, Anne? Pleaseeee I don't want to die of embarrassment.

Co-commander Anne: Woah, this is my first time seeing you beg. Well, since you ask of me nicely. Yes, I'll try to go. Deal's a deal.

Commander: Really Anne? Thank u so muchie! I can finally sleep now! You're such a lifesaver! I'll pay you with my credit card!

Co-commander Anne: No problem Sash! And no, cash-only dude. Jk! Just make the best memories with Marcy.

The conversation ended with the girls, Anne sighs, feeling sorry for what she will do, for the first time, a betrayal. She calls out for Ms Boonchuy.

"Moooom! I'm available to work tomorrow!" Anne yells from the kitchen while Ms Boonchuy is in the living room.

Ms Boonchuy instantly replies, "Sure hun! Good timing Anne! My waitress is out for vacay! So it will take your whole day! Why ask Anne?"

Anne yells back, "I've finished my school work earlier today! And got nothing to do tomorrow!"

Anne felt hurt when she lied to her friends, but she knew that she will have consequences and accept them. But this may help her friends having conflicts with each other. She has faith in both of them to make up for their conflict.

Anne began to pat herself with a proud grin on her face, "Heh, I'm a generous wing woman. You'll thank me later Sash."

~End of Chapter Three~

Author note: Who wants Anne to be your Wing woman even though she is terrible at it? I do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
265K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...