I Love You So (Erwin Smith x...

נכתב על ידי 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... עוד

The Beginning
Chapter I - To Live A Proud Life
Chapter II - On A Rainy Afternoon
Chapter III - Something About Erwin
Chapter IV - New Journey In Life
Chapter V - Honest Answer
Chapter VI - Just The Two Of Us
Chapter VII - A Daisy For You
Chapter VIII - Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter IX - To Give Her Freedom
Chapter X - As Long As I'm Here
Chapter XI - Mutual Understanding
Chapter XIII - Jealousy
Chapter XIV - To Keep You Safe and Alive
Chapter XV - To Be With You
Chapter XVI - Who Are You?
Chapter XVII - One Brave Man
Chapter XVIII - I Love You's
Chapter XIX - "I promise..."
Chapter XX - The Wings of Freedom
Chapter XXI - A Misunderstanding
Chapter XXII - My One and Only Love
Chapter XXIII - It's Our Dream
Chapter XXIV - Gold or Silver?
Chapter XXV - The Fall of Wall Maria
Chapter XXVI - Commander Erwin Smith
Chapter XXVII - The Break-Up
Chapter XXVIII - Wedding Invitation
Chapter XXIX - Elijah Vogel
Chapter XXX - Mr. And Mrs. Dok
Chapter XXXI - A Real Man
Chapter XXXII - Worth The Wait
Chapter XXXIII - For Everything
Chapter XXXIV - Hand In Marriage
Chapter XXXV - All For Y/n
Chapter XXXVI - My Fiancé
Chapter XXXVII - Trost's Breached
Chapter XXXVIII - Struggle for Trost
Chapter XXXIX - Struggle for Trost (II)
Chapter XL - Struggle for Trost (III)
Chapter XLI - That Dream Shared
Chapter XLII - Who Is He?
Chapter XLIII - Dangerous Woman
Chapter XLIV - The Love of My Life
Chapter XLV - A Strange Question
Chapter XLVI - 104th Survey Corps
Chapter XLVII - Kenny the Ripper
Chapter XLVIII - The Ackerman Family
Chapter XLVIX - Meadow & Delicate
Chapter L - Female Titan
Chapter LI - Suspect
Chapter LII - Alive
Chapter LIII - End of Season 1
Chapter LIV - A Nightmare
Chapter LV - Traitors
Chapter LVI - Sunset
Chapter LVII - Devil
Chapter LVIII - A Night to Remember
Chapter LIX - End of Season 2
Commander's Day
Chapter LX - Like Always
Chapter LXI - Overthrow
Chapter LXII - The True Royal Bloodline
Chapter LXIII - Father
Chapter LXIV - Reiss Chapel
Chapter LXV - Long Live the Queen
Chapter LXVI - Big Argument
Chapter LXVII - Family Date
Chapter LXVIII - I Love You So
Chapter LXIX - Colors of Their Love
Chapter LXX - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Chapter LXXI - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Chapter LXXII - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (III)
Chapter LXXIII - Heartbeat
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
The End
A Message

Chapter XII - Two Old Friends

3.9K 159 99
נכתב על ידי 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,224 words}

- Year 840 -

Y/n, Hange - 25 years old

Nanaba, Moblit - 24 years old

Erwin, Nile, Vogel twins - 30 years old

Mike - 32 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being in the survey corps for six years made Y/n to become a scout veteran in the survey corps, along with her friends, Nanaba, Moblit, and Nanaba.

Y/n can't believe that she's still alive, even after going outside the walls, and fighting their giant enemies in their own domain, for how many times that she couldn't count already.

She doesn't know how many deaths have she seen already, how many of her subordinates died in vain, and how many ugly titans have she killed for the six years being in the scouts.

But she knows one thing...

She changed.

Not only her, but also her friends.

The cruel world changed them.

Who wouldn't changed when you have to keep seeing hell, brutal deaths, and hopeless situations?

Who wouldn't changed when you're always fighting but still keeps on being defeated by the enemies you've been fighting for a long time?

Who wouldn't changed when you're fighting to learn new things, but ends up learning nothing, and sadly let your fellow comrades died in vain?

You'll definitely change, it can either be a good or bad change. It depends on how tough life...has been for you.

But Y/n's neither the two, maybe she's in the middle? She changed in a good way, but can also be in a bad way. No one knows. But the young adult Y/n is now gone, she's now a real-time adult.

Y/n's now a woman in her early 20's.

In the past, Y/n used to smile a lot, giggle a lot, even joke around if she's really feeling happy, but she's only young back then...still naive about their world. She didn't realize yet how cruel it is to live in this walled place.

But after joining the survey corps, and witnessing hundreds gruesome things in their line of duty as scouts...

She finally knew...How cruel it is....

How cruel the world is...

How saddening it is that they don't have freedom...

How shitty it is to stay hiding behind these high walls for such a long time...

And how fucked up their world is...

Y/n don't smile, giggle not joke around that much anymore, she just thinks, what's there to smile, laugh and joke about...? Can she really be happy when she's seen a lot of shitty things?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

She can still have fun or choose not to. It depends on her, so Y/n chose...

Her happiness only depends on her and around the people she knows.

She will only laugh, smile, and joke around, only when she felt like doing so. She decided to not get attach to other peole anymore, because she knows that she or them are bound to die at anytime of anyday. So what's the use of making the people in her life a bigger group? She's contented.

Contented with her family, friends and...with a certain blond, blue-eyed man in her life. They're enough for her. She won't look for other people anymore and just treasure what she currently has in her life right now.

--

(Survey Corps HQ, Wall Rose)

"Wash your damn hair, Hange!" Nanaba annoyedly said to the "four-eyed" brunette, who's busy working on the paper works Shadis gave to them. Nanaba cringed after feeling Hange's greasy hair on her fingers.

Hange chuckled. "I haven't taken a bath for one week now. I'm too busy."

"Goddamn. You stink." Nanaba said.

Hange just laughed at her.

The blond-woman sat on the edge of Hange's table and picked up some of the paper works the brunette's done working on. "Sucks to be a squad-leader, huh? Luckily, I'm not. Just look at these paper works..." Nanaba said.

Hange frowned, they put their quill pen on the ink jar after signing the last paper work they have. Hange let out a deep sigh as they stretched out their arms up. "Man...I'm tired...!!"

Nanaba smirked, and flicked Hange's forehead. "You only get your paper works done so fast when it's Shadis who gave them to you..." Nanaba said.

Hange's cheeks went red, they let out a scoffed and looked away. "S-shut up, Nanaba!! Hmph. I'm not in the mood for your damn teasings..." Hange said.

Nanaba just let out a small chuckle.

"Why are you here, anyways? Shouldn't you be training the new recruits alomg with Mike??!" Hange asked, quickly changing their topic.

Nanaba frowned as she rolled her eyes. "I'm not in the mood for any training today. Tsh...Gimme a break."

Hange stood up, they walked towards the window and stared outside, their lips curved up into a teaseful smirk upon seeing Mike Zacharias training the new recruits of their regiment.

"Hehehe...I wonder why? Did you and Mike qaurrelled?" Hange asked.

Their tone was evident with teasing.

Nanaba faked a cough, she walked towards Hange, then stood beside the brunette, the two of them stared at the new recruits training with Mike.

"He said he would take me out on a dinner last weekend, but is seems that he forgot. That dog..." Nanaba said.

Hange laughed out loud. "So that's why you're mad, huh? Give your man a break. Maybe it just slipped on his mind. Why don't you remind him?"

Nanaba shook her head. "No way. That'll make me look like I'm itching to have a dinner with him. No way."

"But you are." Hange said.

Nanaba hissed, she smacked Hange's head, making the brunette to frown.

"What's your real status with Mike, anyway? I hope it's not like Y/n's and Erwin's." Hange said, chuckling.

Nanaba brushed her bangs using her fingers, dhe pushed it backwards,
and let it fall back on her forehead. "We're together now." Nanaba said.

Hange's eyes widened. "For real?!"

"Yeah...we've been together for ome year already, Hange." Nanaba said.

Hange squealed, they even jumped out of happiness, and embraced the blond-woman, "I always knew it! I'm happy for you!! Does Y/n know, too?!"

Nanaba smirked. "Don't get mad, but she knew it from me, since Mike and I became a real thing." Nanaba said.

Hange scoffed, they stared at Nanaba with disbelief. "What is this betrayal?! You have favorites, Nanaba! You're so cruel! I hate you now!" Hange said.

The brunette even faked a cry, and acted like she's in a death mourning.

"Don't be so dramatic, idiot."
Nanaba said.

Hange laughed and just stopped. "Hah! speaking of real relationship status...I'm still wondering when will Y/n and Erwin be officially together? Those two acts so domestic towards each other, and they say they're just friends. Who believes in that kind of reason?" The brunette said, smirking.

Nanaba laughed, she leaned on the window and stared at Mike outside. Her lips formed a smile when the blond-male looked their way, it seems that Mike saw her since the man waved at her. Nanaba waved back.

"You know those two...both of them are hesitating to tell how they feel for each other. They're both scaredy-cats to try the stage of relationship, even when they're really head-over-heels for each other, and we know why..."

Hange nod their head in agreement. The brunette then sighed heavily. "If only we're not scouts...I'm sure those two have gotten married already and is living a peaceful life somewhere with their off-springs..." Hange said.

--

(Stohess District, Wall Sina)

Y/n smiled as she stare at her nieces and nephews playing with each other. Today's Sunday and it's her day-off, so she went home to visit her family.

Raine Vogel nd Rainiel Vogel, Juliana and Raoul's fraternal twins, are now both ten-years-old, both of them are now in their 4th grade of elementary.

Angela Vogel, Scarlet and Angelo's eldest child, and only daughter, is now 7 years old, and in her 1st grade of elementary. Angela now has two younger siblings, and both are boys.

Giovanni Vogel is Scarlet and Angelo's second child, and eldest son. He's six years old. And their youngest child is Jacques Vogel, who's just 3 years old.

"You bought them a lot of stuffs again. You really like spoiling our kids, Y/n."

Y/n looked back at Juliana, the woman hand her a cup of hot tea. Y/n just let out a small chuckle as she accepted it.

"It's because she doesn't know where she'll spend her salary, Juliana. So she spends it on our kids. Rich auntie...."

Y/n sipped on her tea, she chuckled because of what her second sister-in-law said. Scarlet sat in the chair on
Y/n's right side, while Juliana sat on the chair on Y/n's left side, the three ladies stared at their happy childrens.

"So...Y/n. How's your Mr. Loverman?" Scarlet asked in a teasing tone.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Here we go again. How many times do I have to tell you that Erwin's not my, "Mr. Loverman?"

Scarlet and Juliana giggled.

"Then what? Just your friend? Is he just your friend that seems to be your boyfriend?" Juliana teasingly asked.

Y/n groaned, she put her teacup down on the table then stood up. Y/n faced her two sister-in-laws, putting both of her hands on the sides of her waists.

She stared at them with ang angry look. That look of an angry mother.

"Erwin is just my friend." Y/n said.

"Yeah, right." Scarlet said.

"Sure. I believe you." Juliana said.

Y/n frowned after her sister-in-laws just laughed at her. "Tch..whatever."

The h/c-haired woman left the two, she made her way to her nieces and nephews and just chose to play with the children. Mr. And Mrs. Vogel,
Helen and Jason came out of their house. Both of them are old now, but they're still strong and deep in love.

Angelo and Raoul arrived from buying cheap booze on the market.

"Now that's what I like!" Jason said.

Angelo and Roaul laughed at their dad's excitement. Even when their father is already a senior citizen...

Jason still acts like he's still in his youth. He just loves hanging out with his children. And Helen scolds him for acting like a happy youngster saying it doesn't suit her dear husband at all.

"Ma, sit here." Scarlet said to Helen.

Scarlet helped her mother-in-law to sit on the chair where Y/n's sitting earlier, while Juliana gave Helen a cup of tea. "Thank you, sweethearts."

Juliana and Scarlet smiled.

"Anytime, ma." They said in unison.

Everyone laughed when they saw the h/c-haired female fell on the ground because the kids jumped on her, just to give Y/n a huge embrace. "Oww!!!"

The kids laughed and started tackling their auntie down on the ground.

"I wonder when will Y/n get married and have her own family? She'll make a great wife and mother." Scarlet said.

Juliana nod in agreement, though she let out a deep sigh after remembering one thing. "I don't think she will. You know what's her career, she's a scout. I'm sure Y/n wouldn't want to get married and have a child/ren, if she isn't living a sure life." Juliana said.

Scarlet let out a heavy sigh, too.

Even when Y/n's just their sister-in-law, they really treat her like their own younger sister, and they worry for Y/n as much as their husbands do.

"Honestly, I want her to quit her job."

Juliana and Scarlet looked at Helen, when theit mother-in-law spoke. "She has to live a normal life, I want her to be happy..." Helen said, smiling a bit.

Helen's eyes became glossy whilst she stare at Y/n. "But that'll be impossible to do if she works with her life on the line. I hope Y/n quits being a scout...."

Jason, Angelo and Raoul weny silent after hearing what Helen said, all of them then looked at Y/n, in honesty, all of the wants Y/n to just quit in her duty as a scout, before she bit the dust and come back to her family lifeless.

But like they always believed, they don't have the right to stop the h/c-haired lady in doimg the things she wants to do. "Don't worry, ma. Y/n's a strong woman. She won't let herself die. Trust in our twerp!!" Raoul said.

He walked towards his momma, stood behind Helen and held her shoulders as he kissed her cheeks.

Helen smiled and held her son's face whilst Raoul kisses her on her cheeks.

"That's right. Y/n will be fine. She can handle herself, ma. She's been in the survey corps for six years, she comes back alive everytime they venture outside the walls, that'll only means that she's so strong and smart to trip the titans and avoid getting eaten." Angelo spoke, he stood beside his wife who side-hugged him by his waist.

Juliana stood up and walked towards Raoul, her husband smiled and kissed her on her lips, then back-hugged her.

Jason went to his wife, helped her to stand and pulled her into an embrace.

"She'll be fine. She said that to us six years ago, and look, she's keeping her word. Let's put our faith in our girl, okay? My love?" Jason said to Helen.

Helen nod her head, she wiped her dark-eyes and just hugged back Jason.

The three married couples stared at Y/n amd the kids playing together.

Angelo and Scarlet gasped when they saw Y/n carried their three-year-old son upside down, by holding Jacques right ankle. They were about to scold Y/n, but they saw their youngest son looking happy so they just let Y/n be.

"Auntie! I l also want piggy-piggy ride! On yout back! Pleaseee?" Jacques said.

"Auntie! Let's play my doll house! Me, you and Raine!" Angela happily said.

"No! Auntie will play catch with me and Giovanni! Us first!" Rainiel said.

"Yeah! Your doll house is boring!" Giovanni said.

Y/n laughed when her nephews and her nieces started bickering with one another. "Ara...ara..." Y/n said, she stood in between the boys and girls.

"We will do everything you want to do today, don't bicker anymore."

"Yey!" The kids happily said in unison.

They jumped out of joy and then embraced their rich, hot, pretty and cool auntie. The kids loves Y/n a lot.

--

Night eventually came,

Y/n had dinner with her whole family and spent more time with the kids, she fulfilled her promise that they'll do anything the kids wans to do.

And the kids couldn't be more happier because of their loving aunt.

Y/n smiled as she stare at her nieces and nephews. In their family home, the kids has one room together.

Raine and Angela are sharing bunkbeds. While Rainiel Giovanni
are sharing bunkbeds, while Jacques, being the youngest among the kids has his own bed, also since he's just 3.

All the kids had already fallen into their deep slumber. Y/n blew out the candle on the table beside a cabinet.

"Good night, brats..." Y/n whispered.

The h/c-haired lady left the kids' room. She gently closed the door.

"Mind fot a drink?"

Y/n almost jumped out of shock when her two older brothers appeared.

Raoul is holding three glasses, while Angelo is holding two cheap liquors.

"You two scared me..." Y/n said.

Raoul and Angelo chukled.

The Vogel siblings made their way to the veranda of their family home.

The twins set up the table and chairs then brought out some food they can snack on. Y/n sat on the chair across from her older brothers, she smirked upon seeing Raoul took out his poker cards. "Itching to lose again, Raoul?"

Raoul smirked at Y/n. "Heh. Oh please. Luck's just on your side, twerpy."

Raoul started shuffling the cards, while Angelo pours liquor on their glasses. Y/n picked up the cards that were given to her, she smirked at how perfect her cards are. Y/n picked up her glass of whiskey then sipped on it.

"Judging by how smug Y/n looks right now, I know I'll lose." Angelo spoke.

Y/n just chuckled.

"We don't know that. Don't be so damn negative, Gelo!" Raoul said.

The Vogel twins continued on playing, and each round, Y/n always wins, all their bets were won by their twerpy.

"This is unfair! You're cheating, aren't you?!" Raoul asked Y/n, frowning.

Y/n laughed, she drank from her whiskey and smugly smirked at her brother. "Nope. I'm just that good."

Raoul frowned, he took a large amount of chips from the bowl and annoyedly shoved it inside his mouth.

"Dang...ya eat like a pig." Angelo said.

Raoul just ignored Angelo.

"How's it going in the scouts? Anything new...?" Angelo asked.

Y/n looked at Angelo, compared to Raoul, Angelo's more the serious type but he can be funny sometimes, too. "You're starting to sound like an old man, brother." Y/n teasingly said.

Angelo rolled his eyes, he pushed his eyeglasss back by pressing onto the middle part. "Well, I am old, after all."

Y/n chuckled. "Oh please. You're only 30. That is not really old." Y/n said....

Raoul picked up his glass of whiskey then drank drank it, totally finishing it in just one drink. "That's already old for him already. Gelo's such an idiot for taking things so maturely."

Angelo hissed. "At meast I'm mature."

"Yeah. Whatever. Like I care."

Y/n laughed at her brothers, there are things that never really changes. Her brothers still bickers with each other.

"Well, the survey corps...it's still the same. We go to expedition, lose many comrades, learn nothing, rest for a while and recruit new soldiers, really we have no progress at all." Y/n said.

Angelo and Raoul went silent, they stared at Y/n with a concerned look.

They can't help but feel bad for their younger sister, thinking how hard it is for Y/n to keep fighting and getting no good results at the end, and little by little, just starting to feel hopeless.

"It's exhausting..." Y/n added.

She let out a sigh as she leaned her head backwards, Y/n stared at the night sky, smiling upon seeing one big and the most brightest star, among the others. "Why don't you just quit?"

Raoul's eyes widened because of what his twin-brother said. "Idiot! Gelo!!"

Angelo frowned. "Shut up, Rao."

Raoul groaned, he looked at Y/n.

The h/c-haired woman remained staring at the night sky. "Until when will you stay at the survey corps? Will you keep going outside the walls 'til a titan devours you?" Angelo asked.

Raoul shut his eyes.

He shook his head and heavily sighed.

Y/n closed her eyes, she sadly smiled. "It kinda makes me feel happy that you're now confronting me about me being in the survey corps. Heh. Why?" Y/n looked at Angelo who remained serious while staring at her, his arms are crossed over his chiseled chest.

"Mom's always worried for you. All of us are worried for you..." Gelo said.

Y/n's smile faltered, she sat properly, scoffing then looked away. "I know..."

"If you know...why are you still at the survey corps? Does your life doesn't matter anymore, Y/n? Have you given up on living normally?" Angelo asked.

"Oi, Gelo. Stop it." Raoul said.

Angelo ignored Roaul for the second time. The broen-haired man stood up and stared straight into his younger sister who seriously looked up at him.

"Just quit the survey corps, Y/n. For your own sake, for us..." Angelo said.

Y/n looked down, her e/c eyes then showed how she really feels, she may still be happy to have a family and friends, but deep inside, is where Y/n hides her anger, sorrow, pain, hatred and grief that she gained from her years of fighting their giant enemies.

But what keeps her being in the survey corps? Is it because she seeks the freedom for humanity? Is it because she wants to annihilate all the titans? Is it really for the people?

Yeah. It is all that.

But something's greater thsn those reasons...she's in the survey corps because of someone. Him. Erwin...

"Sorry...but I'll keep staying at the survey corps. I've been in the scouts for six years already, I've become a veteran, and I've been fighting for humanity, so I can't quit, brother."

Angelo clenched his fist, he shut his eyes and held his forehead, he didn't let himself to get pissed off.

"You're lying...you don't want to quit because of him, right?" Angelo said.

Y/n didn't say amything, she just stared at her glass of cheap whiskey.

"Angelo...stop now." Raoul said.

Angelo glared at Raoul, his twin-brother sighed and just shut up.

"Isn't what I said true, Y/n? You don't want to leave the corps because he's there. Erwin's still there and he has no plans to quit at all, so are you, right?"

Y/n pursued her lips. That's right...

Angelo already knows that his sister has feelings for his close friend.

He found out through his wife who had a slip of tongue. But, Angelo isn't mad about it, after all, his sister is just crushing on his friend, but as years passed by, he's starting to feel pissed.

Pissed off at the fact that Y/n's now so attached to Erwin, that Y/n won't leave Erwin, and is actually capable of dying for the blond, blue-eyed man.

Y/n had grown to be overly protective towards Erwin, it feels like nothing's more important to her, than Erwin...

She built a strong bond with the blond, blue-eyed man. A bond that not anyone can just easily destroyed.

Y/n values Erwin like he's her life.

"I'm protecting him. Just like how you two protect your own wife." Y/n said.

Angelo and Raoul were surprised.

"So please...don't talk to me about this again. Once is enough." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired woman stood up, she finished her whiskey then walked out.

Her brothers went silent whilst they watch Y/n got back inside their home.

When Y/n's out of their sight...

"Ugh. You're so annoying. We were supposed to have a fun night. Did you really have to ruin it?" Raoul said.

Angelo just sighed heavily.

--

(Survey Corps HQ, Wall Rose)

A deep sigh came out from Erwin's mouth as he signed another report. His paper works are killing him, but even when he wants to rest, he can't.

His paper works needs to be done
and passed to their commander by tomorrow morning. It's already late at night, the cadets are already asleep and his room is the only one that has a light. Erwin will pull an all-nighter.

Erwin paused for a moment when his mind started wandering off to Y/n.

I wonder if she's sleeping now?

Today's their day-off, but only the cadets has the luxury to go home, them, officers and the commander? doesn't really have the free time for any breaks, unless they finished their loads of paper wors, then they can go and have their free time of the day.

Erwin's blue eyes landed on the small frame on the right side of his table.

It's a rectangular small portrait frame with Y/n's portrait on it.

He only takes it out whenever Y/n's not around, but when she's around, he hides it inside his table's drawer.

It's like his stress reliever.

Erwin smiled, he shook his head and just continued doing his paper works.

(A/n: Wish I were his paper works, tho. So he can do me--BYE! 🏃☻...jail.)

--

(Karanese District, Wall Rose)

Y/n went to Karanese first before going back to their headquarters.

She wanted to buy some things in Karanese's market, a little shopping.

She bought herself some new clothes, new accessories, and just anything she took a liking to. Y/n spoils herself, too.

The h/c-haired lady stopped walking when she saw a boutique for men.

Hmm...should I buy something for Erwin? Maybe like a new blazer?

Y/n smiled, she made her way to the men's boutique, never minding that the store is for men, she just walked in without getting bothered. No one minded her anyway. Y/n roamed her eyes around, trying to find any clothes she thinks will look good on Erwin.

Her eyes landed on a blue-green blazer worn onto a manneuqin.

It looks simple, but cute for Y/n's eyes.

Erwin looks good in any color,
I think blue-green will suit him.

Y/n walked towards the blue-green blazer, she examined it's fabric, she smiled at feeling how comfortable it is. Hope he likes it! Y/n asked someone to get her a bigger size, since Erwin's such a big man. A huge, sexy blondie.

"That'll be for 500, ma'am."

Y/n's lips quirked at how expensive the blazer is. Damn. My wallet is now sobbing. Y/n took out a 500 bill then gave it to the cashier, the cashier gave her the white paper bag where the blazer was folded and put on a box, then the box was put inside the bag.

"Y/n?"

The h/c-haired lady who was just about to go, stopped on her place when someone called her, she raised
an eyebrow then she looked back.

Her eyes widened upon seeing who called her.

Marie is smiling widely at her, the gingered-haired lady still looks as beautiful as ever, now that she's a grown-up woman, it seems that Marie only became even more stunning.

"Oh my! Look at you! You've grown a lot! You're do beautiful!" Marie said.

Y/n stiffened on her place, she's speechless and just dumbfounded.

It's been a long time since she last saw Marie. It was when she quit her part-time job in the bar of Marie's father.

It's been 15 years.

Marie giggled as she pulled Y/n into an embrace. "Long time no see, Y/n! How have you been?! It's really good to see you again!" Marie happily said.

Y/n blinked twice. "O-oh...yeah..."

Marie let go of her, the gingered-hair woman smiled sweetly as she scanned Y/n from head to toe. "You were only a kid when I first met you, but now... you're a woman already!" Marie said.

Y/n snapped out of her spacing out. Oh my...Marie is really here in front of me...Marie...she's the woman Erwin...

"N-nice to see you, too. I've been okay. How have you been?" Y/n asked.

Marue chuckled, she let out a small chuckle and gently tapped Y/n's arm. "Why are you so awkward? It's not like we're strangers. Even when I'm older than you, we became friends. We just met after being disconnected for a long time, c'mon, loosen up!"

Y/n laugheda bit, she gently rubbed the back of her nape. "Sorry...it's just really surprising to see you. And it's so random...why are here, anyway?"

Marie smiled, she showed Y/n the paper bags she's carrying. "Bought some mew clothes for my father. And a winter solace gift for an old friend."

Y/n nod her head. "I see...how's your dad? Is he doing well?" Y/n asked.

Marie sighed and smiled as she nod. "Yes. He's old now, but still strong. He refuses to fall weak." Marie said.

Y/n chuckled. "Just like my dad..."

"Marie."

Y/n and Marie were interrupted when someone called the gingered-haired female, the two women looked back.

Y/n was surprised upon seeing Nile Erwin's childhood friend also his best friend. Nile was also shocked to see
Y/n. "Y/n?! Is that you?!" Nile asked.

Marie chuckled at how surprised Nile and Y/n are to see each other.

The two hasn't seen each other for six years already? their last meeting was when Nile went to visit the training corps during Y/n's last day of training.

"H-hey...nice too see you, Nile."
Y/n said.

Nile smiled a bit. "Look at you. You're grown a lot. I heard from your older brothers that you joined the scouts."

Marie gasped a bit. "Really? She joined the survey corps?" She asked.

Nile nod his head. "Yeah. Just like Mike and Erwin." Nile calmly said.

Y/n gulped upon the mention of Erwin's name, she looked at Marie to check what Marie's reaction will be.

Her heart felt like it stopped when
she suddenly remembered what she witnessed fifteen years ago.

Marie and Erwin kissing...

"I love you, Erwin..."

"I love you, too, Marie..."

That was the reason why Y/n innocently cried 15 years ago.

That was the reason why she felt hurt.

The was the reason why she got her young heart broken.

That was the reason why...

She tried to forget what she's feeling for Erwin and forced herself to stop crushing on the blue-eyed man.

But after her efforts of trying to get over of Erwin and her feelings, just after seeing Erwin after 6 years...

all of the feelings she thought she had successfully forgotten, just came back.

It was all for nothing...

Because Erwin came back as well as her feelimgs for the blue-eyed man.

"Oh! Right, Y/n. I'll hold a winter solace celebration. I've invited Erwin, too! You should come and join us!"

Y/n's eyes widened a bit because of what Marie said. She invited Erwin...?

"Y-you and Erwin already met?"
Y/n asked.

Marie nod her head.

"Yeah. Just this morning. He's actually here in Karanese." Marie said.

Y/n was shocked even more.

"H-he's here--"

Y/n wasn't able to say what she wanted to say when the bell of the boutique's emtrance door rang.

"Oh. There's Erwin!"

Y/n froze on her place.

"Huh? Y/n, why are you here?"

Y/ slowly looked back, she gulped upon seeing the man she simps for.

"E-Erwin..." Y/n said.

Erwin's wearing his usual casual clothes. He's carrying three paper bags with him. Erwin looked at Nile and Marie, he was surprised, even when he already saw the two earlier.

"You two are here, too..." Erwin said.

Y/n looked at Erwin, then looked at Nile, then Marie. She can feel tension on Nile while Erwin's just calm and Marie's smiling genuinely right now.

The h/c-haired lady's eyes twitched, her brows furrowed when she saw Erwin and Marie are staring at each other. She gulped and shut her eyes.

Stop being so jealous, Y/n...They're just two old friends who met again...
___________________________________

:)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.1K 393 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
7.5K 194 18
The longer you live like animals, the easier you turn into them. Living in walls was nothing new to you. Being from the underground you knew what it...
81.9K 3.3K 60
{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. [Slow Burn] Disclaimer: I do not own...
164 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...