ALWAYS YOU

By skyandsunsets

Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. S... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS (pt.2)
I
2
3.
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
EPILOGUE
BROWN
HIS MOON
Instagram
BLACK

9

38.1K 1.2K 105
By skyandsunsets

If you think that I'm happy that Ishu is gonna be my wife after some days, then it would be a lie. Because I'm over the moon only by thinking this.

Last night, When I dropped her, i just couldn't control myself from kissing her forhead. Even these days, I often find myself drowning in the thoughts of that girl.

Today's our date, and to be honest, I'm kinda happy that she agreed to go out with me but I'm also nervous of what will happen if she didn't like the date.

Everything will be okay, Rey!
I convinced myself in mind and drove towards her house. While driving i was just thinking of her.
What will she wear for the date? Well she looks gorgeous in every dress. If she would like the date or not? And many other questions.

I stopped the car outside of a florist shop to bought some flowers for my angel. How can I forget these that too on our first date because she loves flower.

Keeping the bouquet in the passenger seat, i drove and by reaching her house I exits the car with the bouquet in my hand.

I am so nervous right now. It's not like I'm on my first date but the anxiety is killing me inside.
I keep convincing myself that it'll be fine, nothing will happen, just keep calm.

After finishing the talk with myself, i released a sigh and rang the doorbell of her house. But as just the door opened my breath hitched, the air was knocked out my lungs. Because standing in front of me in a short black dress which hugged her body like a second skin, shows her perfect curves over which anyone will drool, with minimal makeup and her brown locks in curls.
She was looking just like a goddess.

My goddess who I'm ready to worship my whole life.

Her brown eyes were shining that make them look more beautiful. We we're just staring in each other's eyes, nobody shared a word just the silence in which only our eyes were doing conversations.

But just then Shrey came and clear his throat and pull us out of our moment.

What a way to ruin our moment. Maybe I treat him just like my younger brother but right now I'm so pissed at him for his act.

Bro! Let me enjoy some moments with your sister too.

"I thought you had a date, but maybe you both are planning to spend the entire time standing in the doorway" he laughed after saying this.

Just shut up bro!

"Umm...yeah we'll just go." I replied.

Ishu nodded at me and bring her purse and phone with her.

"Byeee...baby sis! Enjoy your time." Shrey said teasingly.
"Just shut up!!" She annoyingly replied to him.

She looks so hot when she's angry.

Just then she turned towards me and a red hue immediately covered her cheeks.
"Shall we go on our date my lady?" I asked her while lifting my palm to ask for her hand.
She shyly put her hand on mine and nodded.

"Ohh sorry! These are for you." I gave her the flowers which i bought for her. And she was looking so cute because the color of the flowers were matching her cheeks.
She is too adorable.

"You bought these for me! Omg!! Thank you so much. These are my favourite. I really love them." She said excitedly.

"Your most welcome!" I replied and opened the door of the car for her.
She thanked me and I also went towards my seat and started driving towards the place where I planned our first date.

There's a silence in our car. No words were shared just soft music playing on the radio.

"Where are we going?" She asked cutely.
"Well...you'll know later. It's a surprise. And I'm not gonna ruin that surprise for you." I replied.
"That's not fair." She said and her lips formed in a pout.

She's really testing me. Cuz now the only thing I wanna do is just stop the car right here and kiss her plump lips. They look so juicy and sweet.
But! I've to wait for that. I don't wanna scare her.

After sometime we reached the destination and i opened the door for my queen. Mumbling a thanks she exits the car.

I took her hand in mine and took her where the arrangements were.

She gasped and put her hand on her mouth after seeing the surprise for her.

I hope she liked it.

I'm shocked after seeing the arrangements. Like how amazing it is. No one has ever done something like this for me. I'm so happy. I feel so special right now.

Just then I heard someone clear their throat i turned aroung to face him and he asked with some hesitation.
"So do you like it? Actually i didn't know what you like so-"
But I cut off him by standing on my tip toes and hugging him tightly.

He was shocked at first but then he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist.
" I really love it Ansh. Thank you so much. No one has ever make me feel this special. Thank you so much" i whispered in his ear.
"You deserve it all Ishu. I'm so glad that you like it. And about making you feel special well you ARE special. I'll do anything to make you happy." He whispered back in my ear. His lips brushing my ear which is enough to send currents through my whole body.

God!!! His words in his deep voice are enough to make my knees feel weak.

We soon separated from the hug and he hold my hand and took me to the table.
We both sat on the table and soon a waiter came.

"What would you like to eat mam and sir?" He asked.
"Umm...pasta mybe." I ordered and he also choose the same.
I was just looking at the sunset which was looking so beautiful.
"It's so beautiful" i murmured.
"But not more than you.." Reyansh said making me come out of my thoughts but his words make me instantly blush.

Soon our food came amd we both started eating.
"Ishu, you're happy with this marriage na? You don't have to be forced. If you want sometime you can take your time. But your decision matters the most. Your happiness matters. Afterall it's a big decision." He said sincerely.

The sincerity, care and adoration in his eyes is clearly showing.
"I'm ready for this marriage Ansh. Thanks for asking me. " i replied smilingly.
He also smiled and asked while taking my hand in his "So...umm...like...are you ready to give this marriage a chance?"
He was rubbing his thumb on the back of hand by now.

Maybe I can give a chance to this marriage. In this short time, he has make me feel so special. Maybe papa is right. And To be honest I've started to like him.

Don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

"Yes!" I said while giving his hand a squeeze. And this made a grin appear on his face showing his cute dimples.

After finishing our food, and just talking about our goals, likes and dislikes. I asked why not we enjoy the sunset here which he agreed happily.

We were just standing beside each other but when I turn to say something to him he was not there.
A voice came from beside me and OMG!!!! he was on his knees with a ring box in his hand. My eyes widened in surpirse.

"Ishu!!! I know the things between us just happened so fast. But I wanna say that I - me- uff!!! It's so difficult."he said while stuttering the last part.
A small giggle escaped my lips seeing him stuttering.

" So.. I just wanna say Ishu, I'm so glad that you came into my life. From day dreaming about you to having you here with me I'm so glad that you decided to give a chance to us."

God!!! Means i was not the only one who had his thoughts in my mind.

"I know our marriage is already fixed. But i wanna confess my feelings to you before our marriage. Ishita Sharma I'm so in love with you. I didn't lnow when and where it happened but yes I Love You with my whole heart. I want to spend my whole life and grow old with you."

Whattttttttt!!!!!! OMG!!!! I Can't believe this. He just proposed me.
My hands are covering my mouth because I'm too shocked to say something.

"So...Ms. Ishita Sharma will you make me the happiest person alive on this planet earth by marrying me and becoming Mrs. Ishita Reyansh Singhania?" He asked still on his knees.

My eyes has tears by now. I didn't expect this. I'm so surprised. My heart rate is running at a very fast speed right now. God!!

I nodded and said slowly "yes!"

He stood up with a big smile on his face and made me wear the ring.
The ring was so beautiful. My hands were shivering while he was making me wear the ring. I don't know but I feel so happy and I'm not faking it. I feel peace inside.

"I also wanna confess something." I said to him while looking in his eyes which are shining by now.
"What?" He asked with confusion.
"I can't say the same about loving you Ansh. I need sometime but I really like you." I answered him. My face would be red by now cuz I'm feeling so hot right now.

I am literally feeling like a teenage school girl who just confessed her feelings to her crush.

He widened his eyes after listening to my statement and the next thing I know that his lips were on mine. I became totally shocked by his action. It felt like my heart was going to explode.

Yeah! But you liket it na!
My subconsciousness said but i just keep her aside.
Cuz she was damn true.

His lips were moving and i didn't know what to do.

What?? Come on! It's my frist kiss.

The kiss was not rough, it was gentle and slow just like how i wanted my first kiss to be.

Reyansh Singhania's Pov:

I didn't believe in love and all the things before. It was just a timepass for me. I used to have some flings some before with some models, but I was not serious.

But when I realized my feelings for Ishu, I was hell serious. When I saw her I knew that she's the one for me.

And when she confessed that she like me. I was over the moon. I was so happy.

God!! Then how would I feel when she'll love me.

Stop rey! There's time for that.

I was not able to control myself after her confession. I kissed her lips. She became still. She fisted my shirt in her small hands.
Her lips were just as I imagined then to be. So sweet that even honey will be less sweet. So soft and so delicate.

I know she doesn't know how to kiss.
It's OK baby, I'll teach you. Afterall that's why I'm here for.

I detached my lips from her when I saw that she's out of breath and joined our forheads.
We both we're panting for air.
After sometime, she looked up with her big brown eyes with a deep blush present on her cheeks.

"Sorry! I couldn't control myself." I said to her.
But this made the blush more deeper and she just nodded shyly.

Later we both went into my car and i drove towards her house.
She was looking outside of the window biting her lips. The blush was still adoring her cheeks.

"Do you want me to kiss you again? Because you're continuously biting your lips." I asked her with a smirk.

She just shook her head in negative and freed her lower lip from her teeth.

We both kept quiet during the whole ride, just soft music was playing on the background.
But this time I feel happy inside out. To be honest, i was feeling peace inside my mind after listening about her feelings about me.

I opened the door for her when we reached. She thanked me and came outside.

"Did you enjoy the date?" I asked her with hands in my pockets.
"Yess...I love it. Thank you so much." She replied smiling.
"I don't have your number. Can you give me your nunber?" I asked her.
"Yeah! Ofcourse Ansh. Just give me your phone." She said.

God!! This name sounds so sexy from her mouth.

After saving her number in my phone i said "Thank you....and glad to know that you enjoy our first date. Um.....I think you should go afterall it's quite late and tomorrow's our mehndj function also." I said to her but inside only I know how I want her to be with me. But I've to let her go now because she's tired and it can be seen clearly on her face.
"Yess... I should go now. Hey you see that. There's something" She said shyly while pointing her finger to other direction.

Just when I looked there i felt something soft on my cheek.

Wait!!! Did she just kissed me?
But when I move to face her I just saw her retreating figure who was trying to walk fast in her heels.

Even after I kissed her on lips, she's still shy to even kiss me on cheek.
But atleast she took a step.
A chuckle escaped from my lips thinking about her act right now.

I sat in my car and started driving towards my house.
But unknowingly my hand went to my cheek where her honey like lips were a few moments ago.
My gaze fell to the rear view mirror and when i saw my reflection, i was grinning like a fool.

God!! She's doing something with me.

Entering the masion, I met with my mom and dad, who was sitting on the sofa and talking.
I'm used to this scene. Everyday they talk about how their day went and other things at night.
I was so jealous of them because their love is so true. But maybe now I and Ishu can also be like this.

"So how was the date, Rey?" Mom asked with a teasing smile and dad was also has a teasing smirk on his face.

"It went very well, my sweet mom. Now I should sleep because tomorrow I don't wanna be late." Saying this I went upstairs in my bedroom, did my routine, changed my clothes and laid on the bed.

I was arguing in my mind whether should I message her or not.
But then I decided to message her.

'Good night <3'
But maybe she's asleep by now because it's quite late amd she was tired too.

Keeping aside my phone, I start thinking about today.

I can't wait to meet her again. I love her so much. Yeah it took sometime to realize my feelings but now I'm sure that I'm not going to leave her ever. I'll treat her like a queen.

My queen

And I don't know when my eyes start getting heavy and i fall asleep thinking about that girl who has me wrapped around the tip of her little finger.

_______________________________________

He finally realized his feelings for her....omgggg!!!!!
Btw, how was the chapter?

Vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Amd please ignore all the mistakes. 🙏

See you soon.💓

Bbyee......

(Above all pictures are from Pinterest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.9K 17
Ishani Sharma, a 21 year old sweet soul. A middle class girl and just graduated student. Only child of supportive and caring parents. A small loving...
23.2K 1.2K 22
"Do you think really that I was forced to marry?" Reyansh asked me and I nodded. He came closer and whispered something in my ear "I planned this m...
109K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
108K 7.1K 27
A small Rajasthani arranged marriage story, revolving around the two strangers and their families.....