lover, GILMORE GIRLS

By pedrosheart

"and this is our place, we make the rules and there's a dazzling haze a mysterious way about you, dea... More

act one!
one, professional yappers!

lover!

886 27 15
By pedrosheart

💌🍓🧚‍♀️
˖˚ ͙ lover ˚

"we could let our friends     crash in the living room
this is our place,     we made the call
and I'm highly suspicious that     everyone who sees you wants you
i've loved you three     summers now, honey
but I    want 'em all"

❝woah slow down, who knew you were into older women Atlas!❞

❝ puh-lease you like only two months older than me and so what
if i am, Blake Lively is pretty hot!❞

jenna ortega ...
YASMINE KNIGHTLY!

19    🩰🎹🧺

ross lynch as...
ATLAS ST JAMES!

19    🦮🏆🎰

alexa demie as...
STACY DANES!

19    🍾🐆📸

alex fitzman as...
ISAAC GILMORE!

20   🃏🥍🥨

also starring...
the rest of the Gilmore Girls case as themselves !

Yasmine Knightly and Atlas St James. Two souls that aligned with one another yet never seemed to be together. You could blame it on the moon or the shitty kids at school but no one had figured out why. Claimed best friends that did everything together is what they called themselves and even if they did kiss that one night at a stupid party, no one had to know. Of course until it gets out, someone had seen them and as you know Stars Hollow is a small town (I would mostly blame Babette and Miss Patty but who knows!).

So when word gets out that they had kissed, some how the only reason that Atlas can think of is to pretend they're dating─ can you tell he's retaking his senior year?

Yasmine's read romance novels her whole life and had always dreamed of being able to fall in love with the perfect guy, she wants love at first sight and the shy eye contact across the room before finally making a move.... so falling in love with your best friend is totally crazy and a bad idea, right?

Atlas was bound to fall in love, he always knew it was Yasmine he loved, the perfect girl for him.

Yasmine was bound to fall in love, always wishing but not looking at what's right in front of her.

💌🍓🧚‍♀️

YASMINE

ATLAS

[DISCLAIMER!!]

-this is to be set post season 7 and before year in the life!
-Atlas St James is Sookies nephew and thats why he hasn't taken on Jacksons last name too!

[DEDICATIONS!!]

gracefulheretic  justmegann  elysianstorm
friendsgo  fknteenagedream  sleaterskinney
monchericola  HcrryPctter
idkmags   siriuslyblacklol
^^ inspiration of gilmore girls fics<3

THANK YOU FOR READING
WITH LOVE,
bee 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 34.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
770K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
184K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...