Sinners Like Us || taekook βœ“

By vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... More

𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴
π˜› π˜™ 𝘈 𝘐 π˜“ 𝘌 π˜™
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy
β™‘

5 : kiss me

20.2K 1.1K 656
By vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"weeeeeeee" the brown haired male let out, hands outspread as he smiled. as if he was riding a rollercoaster when in reality he was just clinging onto the man named jeon jungkook.

jungkook would never give anyone a piggyback ride but right now to his own surprise, he is giving taehyung a piggyback ride after getting out of his car. the walk to the house wasn't far, just a few steps yet how taehyung stumbled and fell on his face when he tried to walk on his own cleared enough that he needed jungkook to help him. and the raven head doesn't mind that, not at all.

now standing in front of the house's front door jungkook rummaged inside his pants pocket for the keys. you might ask how he has the keys of taehyung's house. well, simply because it's not taehyung's place.

it is as a matter of fact jeon jungkook's home. right next door to taehyung's.

but what could the poor raven head do? he doesn't have access to taehyung's house and he doesn't want to get the keys from taehyung either. he just doesn't want to let go of the little drunk man out of his grasp yet.

licking his lips and putting his veiny left hand behind on taehyung's ass to keep him supported, just in case he doesn't fall over his face, the raven head unlocked the door.

taehyung shuddered when he felt that huge warm hand on his ass cheeks, he swore he felt that hand squeezing his ass but the drunken male was out of it. or it at least looked like that.

"home sweet home" jungkook guffawed to himself as he walked in with taehyung on his back, switching on the lights of the corridor.

"weeeee homeeeeee yaaay" taehyung jumped on jungkook's back making it hard for the male to not drop him so before that could happen he entered the living room and dropped taehyung on the couch.

getting comfortable on the soft seat taehyung saw everything vague as he stared up at jungkook who was looking down at him while his hand ruffled his black and blonde mixed hair.

"I don't know what I'm doing..." jungkook sighed, peering at the confused man.

taehyung tilted his head and tried to process the male's words. his brown eyes twinkled under the moonlight coming in from the open window, the lights in the living room were still off yet in the moonlight jungkook saw taehyung so clearly and so beautifully.

how did taehyung manage to look so good even being drunk?

and the way taehyung blinked his droopy eyes at him, those long eyelashes flattering in slowmo, at least in jungkook's pov that made him feel something, something sinister.

"stop looking at me like that damnit" jungkook muttered under his breath, not able to control his mouth.

maybe the alcohol was getting to him but jungkook knew that assumption was wrong. because taehyung in person made him so conscious of his presence, it kept him sober so that he would not be missing any movements of the drunken male.

the brown haired male hiccuped and leaned against the couch's back when he realized jungkook was now bending down towards him, placing his muscular arm beside taehyung's head jungkook slouched closer to the flushed male. a blank look formed on his sober face.

"I wanna kiss you" taehyung felt his eyes widening by the words. what was this utterly hot unreal human going on about? was he hearing things now that the man he was having all those wet dreams about is in front of him?

"but you are drunk. and I don't take advantage of drunk people" jungkook breathed out on taehyung's face before flashing a frisky smile, he is sure taehyung will forget about whatever they talked about in the morning by how out of the world he looks like right now. so he just said whatever came to his mind, not that he minds if taehyung remembers. that will be a little complicated and dangerous- sounds fun to him.

but jungkook knew nothing about taehyung.

he doesn't know that taehyung was sobering up and everything was eventually becoming coherent to him. heck, he could even tell this isn't his living room and this man right in front of him is his hot next-door neighbour.

however, taehyung decided to act like a fool.

why? taehyung asked himself but there was no answer. perhaps he just didn't want to let go of this tattooed stranger he got to know a little tonight yet.

maybe the alcohol was affecting him. he tried to convince his now sobering mind. so now blaming the liquor he said something he knew he would regret afterwards.

"y-you can take advantage of m-me" both men dilated their eyes from what taehyung said.

THE HELL?!!! WHY DID I SAY THAT! taehyung had no answer to his own questions. but what he knew was that, he brought this on his own.

jungkook's widened eyes slowly turned fox-like on taehyung, a smirk growing on his pierced lips. the brown haired male focused on the silver ring on his luscious pink lips, wanting to touch the metal for some reason before his eyes again met jungkook's, sending shivers down his spine.

his doe brown eyes carried a mixture of amusement and sinister intentions as they penetrated on him like jungkook knew what he was doing, he knew he was making taehyung nervous and lose his mind. the temptation flickering in those foxy unblinking eyes cleared everything.

just how powerful one's gaze can be?

"you're drunk as fuck. haaa..." jungkook moaned in taehyung's ear as he grabbed taehyung's hand and made him palm his lower region.

taehyung felt his dick twitching when he felt that huge bulge rubbing against his palm.

"you did this to me. when your legs brushed against my dick back in when I gave you a piggy back ride. when you jumped on my back that made me imagine you were actually pouncing on my dick, when you stared at me with those sexy eyes of yours- being totally oblivious to your surroundings"

taehyung was getting sober and sober with each word that left jungkook's lips. he couldn't believe what he was hearing. jungkook saw him in that way? this utterly hot man, covered in tattoos and piercings and who has a ripped body and probably a massive dick saw him in that way? despite knowing he has a husband? despite being unaware of the fact that taehyung has seen him banging a girl like never and unaware that this very taehyung had several wet dreams about him?

the brown haired male couldn't control his mind and body anymore. even though his heart knew it was wrong on so many levels. he couldn't get up and slap this enticing man, tell him how could he talk like that to him and make him palm his thing. taehyung couldn't do any of that.

what he did was flatter his long eyelashes at the getting horny man who lost his cool at that subtle action.

now taehyung was just provoking him. he kenned that very well.

letting go of taehyung's hand that palmed his erection, jungkook leaned closer to taehyung's face and licked his lips making the brown haired male to glance at them. "you want me to kiss you?"

taehyung didn't reply but that was enough of a reply. however jungkook was going to play for a little bit.

"is that a yes or no?"

taehyung grew hot by how jungkook whispered those words in his ears before he took a long strip lick of his earlobe slowly, making his lower region stand up eventually as well. jungkook noticed that when his eyes fell below and man couldn't help but be excited and bite on taehyung's earlobe, anticipating a reply.

"answer me kim taehyung" jungkook whispered again.

"nngh... y-yes..." taehyung knew it was wrong and he wondered why they were going so fast. just what did jungkook thought of him as? but as mentioned earlier, he couldn't think straight. he blames it on the alcohol- poor alcohol.

"oh?" jungkook chuckled, the brown haired male felt that giggle vibrating his backbone by how attractive it is. however the male found himself disappointed soon when he watched jungkook leaning back and standing upright on his feet, looking down at him as if he found it interesting how taehyung looked like at that moment.

"I'll kiss you" taehyung found himself getting impatient for that, before the raven head continued.

"if you give me a blowjob"

━↺━

things are escalating OwO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 788 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...
271K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
54.2K 1.7K 20
Kim jungkook breaks every single rule that kim taehyung had set for him and faces difficulties in trying to make up with his hubby~ β€’TOP TAE β€’BOT KOO...
534K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...