The Sister of Rey (KYLO REN R...

By AJwrites01

Rey and Rhy, two sisters abandoned on the miserable planet of Jakku by their parents. They both have long, da... More

Episode VII
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Episode VII.V
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Episode VIII
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
Episode VIII.V
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
EPILOGUE

Episode IX

594 14 0
By AJwrites01

The Rise of Skywalker

The story began with two sisters. Now it ends with enemies.

Ver has achieved the power she fought for and found love along the way. Her and Kylo are now in search for the Secrets of the Sith. The Secrets of the Sith have only ever just been whispers and rumors but when Ver finds proof of its existence, her and Kylo embark on the adventure to discover the ultimate power.

Rey has lost all she holds dear. She took her younger sister for granted and now she is facing the consequences. But when she realizes fate may be coming after her sister, Rey is determined to try and save her.

As their story comes to a close, the final battle draws near. The war between good and evil has lasted nearly seven decades. The fight between two sisters will bring it to an end once and for all.

The Palapatine story began with death, but will it end that way too?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 200
Immediately following the events of The Last Jedi, the battle for the galaxy continues between the First Order and the last of the Resistance. As the...
147K 4K 24
"The marks people leave are too often scars." - Lyra Escara had fulfilled her father's dream of becoming a Padawan learner at a very young age; as a...
21.1K 298 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
4.5K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...