The way I love you

By Seana_memories

After Lana and Sean's life got turned upside down, they finally managed to settle as a newly formed family, l... More

1| Baby Talk
2| Nothing Is Right
3| Nightsky
4| A Queen Is Never Late
5| A Not So Normal Day
6| 10 Years Ago
8| OutlawQueen (Part 1)
9| OutlawQueen (Part 2)
10| Words Of A Mother
11| Welcome To London
12| Starbucks Escape
13| Typical Days
14| City Of Love
15| Paris Days
16| Dancing In The Moonlight
17| Leo's Choice
18| Forever Together
19| Disney Expo
20| Hope Or Torture
21| Changing Mind
22| Saving The Day
23|Ultrasound
24| Little Bean
25| Gracian
26| Happy Birthday, Daddy
27| Big Sister
28 | Baby P
29| Where I Belong
30| Doctor Visit
31| My Dad's Name
32| RegalBeliever (Part 1)
33| RegalBeliever (Part 2)
34| Big Reveal
35| C. K. Parrilla
36| Never Lose Hope
37| We Will Figure It Out
38| Home
39|I Missed You
40| Welcome To Our Family

7| Grouse Mountain

305 20 171
By Seana_memories

A/N: This date is inspired by 00DeaTacita00 comments. Hope you're enjoying it. Haha.

_______________________________________

"You…. Need to let go of me…", Sean pressed out in between kissing and breathing, whilst trying to unlock the door to their house. It was literally impossible to concentrate with Lana pressed against his body. "Come on.", He chuckled. "Neighbors can hear us and we already had to stop on the way because a certain someone couldn't wait until we were home.", Sean said with a grin, pushing Lana slightly away after a last long kiss, to open the door. 

"Don't make such a big deal out of the car quickie.", the woman said, rolling her eyes before going past him into the house, well aware of streaking over his body whilst doing so, which made Sean hold his breath for a second before being able to follow her. 

"I apologize for ever mentioning that you're not spontaneous. Is that what you want?", he laughed, closing the door before catching her from behind. 

Lana bit her lip, grinning into the distance. "Oh no… I know what I am capable of. Trust me.", she whispered with a raspy voice, turning herself in his arms to face him again. "And to be honest… right now I would enjoy the Jacuzzi with a glass of wine. What do you say?", She chuckled, already kissing his neck eagerly. 

"Anything you want.", Sean grinned, placing his hands underneath her butt to lift her up in pleasure. 

Unfortunately, he had to let her go soon after, realizing that they wanted to take some wine with them, so he searched for the best one in the house, before joining Lana in the little spa room they had. 

Let's say both of them didn't sleep much that night and surely wouldn't change anything about it. But despite their adventurous evening hours, they were surprisingly full of energy the next morning. 

Lana woke Sean with a few soft kisses, before going straight into the kitchen to make some breakfast. It felt so good to not even bother about getting dressed since it was only them in the house and with that knowledge she just wore some panties and one of Sean's shirts, which was once again an Outlawqueen one. 

When her boyfriend came down the stairs, he had to blink twice to make sure that he was really seeing her half-naked in the kitchen, which was a huge turn-on. He rubbed over his eyes once more and grinned to himself when it wasn't just a hallucination. 

"I swear that's the best morning view of all time.", he chuckled, laying his hands around her to lock them in front of her stomach, so she was cupped between his arms. His chin was resting on Lana's shoulder, so he could simply whisper into her ear. "Last night was really beautiful. We will do that more often from now on.", Sean chuckled. 

"Yeah, we should. It really was magical… and fun. I really didn't know you had that in you, Mr. Maguire. But it seems like you're in better shape than I thought.", she grinned. 

"Hey! If you want to believe it or not, I was the playboy in high school. What about you, Ms. Parrilla?" 

"I had purple hair and a lot of people were scared of me.", she grinned. "I may or may not have broken some arms and hearts. To be fair. I told everyone in advance to leave their fingers from my ass. Not my fault when they don't listen.", Lana chuckled. "I think we would have been a good team in high school. A shame that you were in England.", she said. 

"Right? It really is. But at least…", he said, letting one hand travel underneath her shirt. "At least we found each other now.", he grinned, turning her in his arms with his hands still remaining underneath the cotton. 

"What happened to the 'no-sex in the kitchen rule' ?"Lana asked, already out of breath, when Sean picked her up from the floor and crushed his lips against hers, exactly starting where they ended things last night. 

"I don't like that rule.", he simply said, not letting her the chance to escape, not that she would have wanted to anyway. 

The two of them finally managed to finish breakfast an hour later, before actually deciding to put some clothes on. They still had time until this evening, so Sean had something else planned, advising Lana to wear some warm clothes. 

"Where are we going?", She asked curiously when he packed their waterproof trousers and jackets into the car boot, closing it quite loudly. "And where is Lola? I totally forgot about my old girl."

"She is with Matthew. She was so happy to see him. I can tell you.", Sean laughed before opening the passenger door for her. "And now. Stop asking questions. We need to hurry, otherwise, we won't have much time.", Sean said. 

"Much time FOR WHAT, Sean?", Lana giggled. 

"You'll see.", was the only thing he said, before pushing her gently into the seat. 

He kept quiet about where they were heading the whole time even when Lana desperately tried to find it out. 

He knew by now that she was a big toddler but from time to time she got pretty annoying. 

"Lana, honey, I love you but ask me one more time and I will kick you out of that car.", Sean chuckled. 

"But I wanna knowwww, Seaaaan! It's beautiful here!", she said, looking excitedly through the window. "Look at how all the snow is sparkling in the sun. Are we going to hike?", She asked. 

"Nope.", he said, pulling left to a huge car park. "We go skiing.", he announced with a huge grin plastered on his face. "And after that, we will have hot chocolate on the top of the mountain."

"Like…for real?", Lana asked, slightly nervous but excited at the same time. "I… I never went skiing before…", she confessed. "I have no idea how to start, Sean.", Lana laughed. 

"Ohu so I actually found something you can't do? And I thought that was impossible.", Sean chuckled. "No worries. I would love to teach you. Would be my pleasure.", he said, parking the car and stepping outside with Lana, who was blown away by the scenery. The car park was placed in the middle of a small patch of trees that were completely covered in white. Since it was a clear day, the sun was shining brightly, lighting up their surroundings and making the snow reflect with a glimmering effect. Throughout the trees, Lana got a small glimpse of the mountains that were lining up majestically behind the treetops. 

"Where are we?", Lana asked, completely blown away. Her voice wasn't more than a whisper since she astonished the snow resort more than she thought she could. 

"Wait until you get a glimpse of the view from a higher point. It will take your breath away.", Sean chuckled, putting one arm around her. "We're at Grouse Mountain, which is just about 13 kilometers from downtown Vancouver. It has 33 runs in total and even six terrain parks. I think you will enjoy those once you learn the basics. But don't worry, they have a beginner area as well. You know what makes it special? It stays open for night skiing and I can assure you: standing on the snowy slopes of Grouse and looking out for the City lights below is just an extremely special moment. You won't get a better view of Vancouver from anywhere else.", Sean grinned, rubbing her back slightly, thinking about old times when he used to come here. 

"Did… you and Tanya used to go here?", Lana asked with an understanding smile but Sean shook his head. 

"No… I never brought her here. She liked ice skating but not skiing. This was like my little alone time in Vancouver, when I needed a few hours to myself or even after Flynn went to bed since it's open till 10 pm. You are the first person I brought here.", he assured her with a shy smile. 

"Well… it's an honor to be here…", she said with an honest grin. Having a spot that would be fulfilled with memories of them together made all the butterflies return to her stomach. Lana gently grabbed his hand, squeezing it a little before kissing his cheek, just in case someone would recognize them. 

Both of them pulled their waterproof clothing on top, before walking up to the rental for some skiing gear. As soon as they put it all on, Sean had to chuckle since Lana looked incredibly cute with the helmet and ski goggles that were placed on top of her head right now. 

"Alright, sweetie… we need to take the lift, even for the beginner area. Alright? But we will take the one where you have to actually stand. You hold on to the handle and put it between your legs, so it will pull you up. It's quite flat, that's why it's not a sitting lift. Okay?", Sean asked, looking into her skeptical face. 

"How am I supposed to move over there with those pieces of wood on my feet?", Lana asked, trying to go forward, but didn't manage to slide without overlapping her skier, which caused her to tumble. 

"Steady.", Sean chuckled, making sure that she wouldn't fall. "Try it again slowly. We only have to make it to the lift. That's it.", he said, helping her ski to the lift. She managed to get a grip on one of the handles and placed it between her legs to be pulled up, which went surprisingly well until one of her skis shifted and blocked the other one. Her feet tangled up, until she lost one of them in the middle of the way. Lana managed to hold her balance, letting go of the lift and stepping out of the line to pick up her ski again. 

"How did you manage that?", Sean laughed who was just one spot behind her, stepping outside of the line as well to assist her. 

"I don't know. I… I think skiing might not be my hidden talent.", Lana chuckled.

"It was only the first time. You'll get used to it. Look. We almost made it to the first level. That's where we are going to start for now.", Sean said before helping her back on track until they made it to the first beginner area. He explained to her how to control her speed and how to actually stop, going down the hill meter by meter, slowly but surely. 

"Time for you to get down a bit faster.", Sean said. He had pulled off his skies, for now, holding Lana's hand, so she wouldn't just slide down the entire hill. "I have to let you go now, so you can actually go down in curves, okay?", he asked but Lana wasn't really confident about that. 

"No no no no. Don't let me go!", she said without any hesitation, trying to grab his hand again after he let go, which made Sean chuckle. 

"Oh come on. You have faced gorillas in the past but you're scared of skiing?", he laughed. "Didn't you say that you are always open to some adventures?", Sean asked with a huge grin on his face. 

"Yes… but…. Argh… alright I try. But don't let me crush into something, okay??", She asked and Sean nodded. He went down the flat mountain a couple of meters before Lana started her first try of actual skiing. She picked up on speed pretty fast, which made her forget how to actually slow down. "Sean??", She basically yelled, losing control over the situation. "I cannot stop!", She said loudly, trying to concentrate on how he had taught her to slow down, but that was when Sean already caught her, so she wouldn't slide down the whole piste. 

They both fell into the snow, laughing since neither could've prevented it from happening since Lana was just too fast. 

"I am worse than all the children here.", Lana said, still not being able to stop laughing.  

"Maybe… maybe we need to practice a bit more before letting you loose.", Sean chuckled with her in his arms, before standing up again, helping Lana back on her feet as well before doing exactly what Sean had said. 

He showed her again the basics and ran a couple of times next to her to catch Lana in case of an emergency, but they did manage it after a couple of times. 

After Lana figured out how to use her legs and body weight to get control over her skiing, it went pretty well. In the end, they even made it to one of the easy trails through the woods, since it was a quite flat one. 

It was already 4 pm when the sun started to escape behind the harbor of Vancouver. The sign for Sean to grab Lana's hand and ride all the way up to one of the higher mountains, where a restaurant was at. 

"Why are we up here? I don't feel comfortable enough to go down that run. It's for much more experienced skiers.", Lana said, biting her lower lip when she saw how high they went. 

"No worries. That's not the reason why we're here.", Sean chuckled, squeezing her hand slightly before pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Something they had agreed not to do since they were in public but there weren't many people here around that time anyway. 

"Then why are we here?", Lana chuckled, still feeling Sean's nicely warm breath on her skin. 

"Have a look around you.", He simply said, before turning Lana in his arms, pulling her back slightly, so she was gently pressed against his body. It was the first time Lana had looked up from all the snow. She had been so nervous about going down this mountain that her eyes had been glued to the snow and mountain, not recognizing the beauty of Vancouver around them. 

Since it had already begun to get dark, all the different lights of the city at the end of the mountain were showing clearly, revealing a breathtaking view. 

"Wow.", was the only thing that escaped Lana's mouth, when her eyes traveled over the treetops. Right behind them was Vancouver's north shore, including harbors with usually lots of tight-up boats but the only thing they could see right now where the city lights reflecting in the water in addition to the setting sun, which seemed to set the land on fire. All the white snow had an orange glance on it by now, whilst the sky was clear of any clouds, lighting up in the most beautifully warm colors that made it look like a huge canvas that somebody had painted. Orange, red and purple danced together in the afternoon sky to a slow musical song that just reached the most beautiful part. 

"It's called 'The peak of Vancouver'.", Sean chuckled when he saw how much Lana's heart melted for the view from the spectacular mountain ranges to the shining lights of the city below. 

"It's really inspiring and… breath-taking. You're right.", she said in awe. "Thank you for taking me.", she grinned, letting her head fall back to lean against his shoulder. 

"You're welcome, sweetheart.", he answered, acknowledging the view once more before leaving her a second to get a hot chocolate for both of them. 

For a minute the two of them just stood there and watched how the sun slowly disappeared behind the high buildings of the City, which didn't take long since it got dark quite quickly in this town around wintertime. 

"Unfortunately, I have to interrupt now and call it an end of our date.", Sean sighed, still with Lana in his arms. "We need to pick up our three little monsters…and filming starts at 10 for us tomorrow.", he chuckled, looking forward to a day on set with his whole family. 

"That's fine. I actually miss my daily dosing of kisses.", Lana chuckled about the thought of their children. 

"Didn't I give you enough?", Sean asked, lifting one eyebrow to look mischievously at his girlfriend, who turned herself in his arms to gently hit his chest. 

"Not like THAT.", she said with a chuckle before taking Sean's hand in hers. 

They took the lift back down to the rental services, before walking the pathway to Sean's car. 

It was only a few minutes' drive before they arrived at the apartment from Bex and Marc. That's when they realized that they had never visited them in their new place. They always met up in a soft play, any Café, on set or at Sean's house. 

They were ready to ring the bell when they heard loud screaming coming from inside. 

"Oh gosh. The kids don't seem to be in a good mood.", Sean wondered, finally letting them know that they were there. 

The door opened just minutes later, revealing a completely exhausted Rebecca. "You guys look like you had more sleep than we had…. And I was honestly betting that you wouldn't sleep at all.", she wondered. 

"Well… we did. Not much but enough.", Lana said. "You okay? You look bad. I am so sorry, did Amélie give you a hard time?", She asked straight away, stepping inside of the apartment with Sean by her side. 

"No… not really. It's Milo. He's driving me crazy. He has a 'no-phase' and I honestly feel like failing by now. He's just screaming all the time. I don't want my child to be like this. What's happening?", She asked, looking at Sean to question through her look if he had experienced such situations. 

"That's normal. Trust me. Don't give up and don't let him win… otherwise, you lose. Forever. Explain to him. Children understand more than you think. Toddlers are the worst criminals, I tell you. They convince you straight away that they are completely innocent people but deep down they have a plan and most of the time it has to do with testing boundaries.", he said 

"But your boys always seem extremely well behaved… like they never get into trouble.", Bex said. 

"Oh… no no no no no. They just know how to cover tracks. I mean they are well-behaved I would say but even though they act out from time to time. Last week Leo just started screaming at me since he didn't want to go out of the bath. He even started kicking. Honestly… every kid has those moments. We need to show them that it's not right and make them understand.", Sean said with a grin, before caressing her shoulders. "You will get through it. Maybe Milo tries to get some attention… You know we can return the favor and take Bailey to give you some alone time with your buddy.", he offered. 

"That sounds nice actually. Maybe on the weekend or so… I will think about it. Thank you.", Bex smiled, turning again to both of them. "Anyway…. How was your date day? What did you do?", She asked with a grin, which made Lana grin. The black-haired woman bit her lower lip whilst having a sheepish grin on her face that accentuated the redness that searched its way on her cheeks. 

"It went… pretty well. We had… some… sleep.", Lana said, swallowing hard when some of the memories came to her head like several flashbacks. "And we went skiing, which isn't that easy but in the end, Sean managed to teach me enough to survive a whole trail through the woods.", she chuckled. "It was beautiful!", she said with a loving smile. 

"And I see you two needed it.", Bex said with a grin. "I am glad it's working between you too. Honestly.", she chuckled, when Marc came out of the bathroom with the two baby's underneath his arms. 

"Hey", he said smilingly. "Sorry… I just was in diaper paradise and these two want to do everything together. They even slept in one bed. No way I could have separated them.", Marc laughed, whilst Bailey and Amélie giggled the whole time about how they were being carried upside down. 

"Dada!", the girl finally said, when she recognized them. "Down!". 

As soon as she was standing on her own feet again, she ran into Sean's arms with a huge grin on her face. The actor chuckled, giving his daughter a kiss on her cheeks before placing her on her hip. 

They all had a short conversation before Lana and Sean picked up the boys, driving home with them and enjoying their evening as a family, which was the perfect end to their day. 

"What did you do all day?", Flynn chuckled mischievously. "Did you kiss all day?", he added. 

"Maybe.", Lana chuckled, trucking him in bed. "And we went skiing.", Lana told him. 

"And had a lot of sleep", Sean grinned, getting an evil glance from Lana. "Did you enjoy your sleepover?" 

"Yeah. It was fun. Ginny made marmalade with us. We could do that too one day. She said she will give us one glass when it's completely done.", he yawned. "Daddy? How do you know that you love Lana?", he asked half asleep. 

"Ehm… because… eh… Every time I look at her I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her…because of how kind and sweet she is. Because of how brave and outstanding, you know? I never wanna be without her anymore. She makes me feel happy and free.", Sean explained with a small smile, having a short glance at Lana. 

"The boys from my class always say 'Flynn loves Mila' and that annoys me.", he confessed. "Because it's not true. I don't feel what you said.", he answered. 

"Oh but love can have a lot of different varieties. There is not one definition for it. You need to find your own. Because I can say that I love Lana and I can say that I love auntie Bex. But it's a different love.", Sean said. "But… so… are those kids making fun of you because you like Mila?", Sean asked. 

"Yeah… because she is a girl. They all say girls are yucky. I mean… not all of them but some… and they are saying it pretty loudly.", he sighed. "But Mila is my friend and I love her. But not like you love mummy. I don't wanna kiss her.", he chuckled. 

"Then don't listen to the others. I know it's hard but do what makes you happy, alright?", Sean smiled. "And no. Nobody is kissing in this household.", he laughed. "I am not ready for that.", Sean laughed, making Flynn giggle. 

"But you're kissing mum all the time!", he smirked. 

"We are the only ones allowed", Sean laughed. "And giving you kisses is allowed too.", he grinned, pressing a small one on his forehead. "Good night, Rockstar." 

"Night Daddy and Mummy.", he smirked, closing his eyes before opening one again to spy on them. "And no kissing tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 693 20
Mae thought she had her whole life planned out, she was going to marry her long time boyfriend, have a family, and just live this perfect life. But h...
483 251 28
after falling in a dark place in life Riley reaches a stage of depression and meets a single woman who helps him come out of the dark, they strike an...
19.8K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...
5.1K 39 18
When the two kids figure out what they want their futures to look like they face many challenges, truths and struggles. Find out if it all works out...