【蝴蝶】ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡⁱᵉˢ [ʸᵃⁿ!ᴳᵉⁿˢʰⁱⁿ...

By RainLeap

【ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ... More

CONTENT PAGE
ꜱᴛᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
hello hi it's me :))
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
hey it's me again :))
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟꜰ
an apology for chapter 9 and 1/2
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
announcement timeeee....
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

ꜰɪᴠᴇ

6.1K 277 245
By RainLeap

Dedicated to @LobelyDaisyy for being so nice and supportive tysm 😭 💖

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ?

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Venti found himself atop a cliff, scanning the horizon. The winds did little to aid his search, only making him yearn for you more with the flowery scent that it carried.

He sighed. "Fucking hell..." He couldn't see you from where he was standing. Mondstadt was a fairly large region, but surely he would be able to find you.

He would find you.

"If I were Lumine, where would I hide her...." He thought out loud, gliding down from the cliff. How long would this take? Venti complained to himself.

Any amount of time would be worth it to find you, but he still wasn't going to suddenly develop a new sense of patience when he knew that you were out there.

You must have missed him so much.

What kind of a future lover would he be if he let you live another moment without him? Oh he imagined how heartbroken and pained you must feel to be separated from him after all of this time.

Because surely you felt the same way about him as he did towards you?

Nearly 2000 years apart must have taken a toll on you, surely it must have as it had him. He felt saddened. What if she thought I had given up on her? He thought.

He hoped that wasn't the case.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You sat on the porch, hugging your knees tightly as you rocked back and forth.

Lumine and Paimon hadn't been gone long, or at least you don't think. Your sense of time seemed to be pretty messed up to say the lease. Either way, I hadn't been too long but the hair on the back of your neck still remained raised.

A part of you wanted to go and find them in case they had gotten into trouble, but you decided against it.

Lumine told me to stay, so I shall stay. You reminded yourself. You looked up to have another glance at the area around you. This place, Mondstadt, was beautiful. The lush greenery, the magnificent cliffs that fell into vast oceans. Beautiful.

But instead, something caught your eye. Running towards you was a figure that you didn't recognise as Lumine's or Paimon's. It ran in your direction at an incredibly fast pace.

Hence, panic.

You stumbled to stand up and fearfully began running. You didn't look back at the figure, but soon enough you felt yourself being tackled to the ground.

"Oh Y/N how I've missed you!"
You were utterly terrified. And oh so confused.

The man that tackled you lifted you up from the ground gently, brushing the dirt off your front. "Oh my darling, let's get you back home where we can sit and have a nice meal together," He smiled bright enough to rival the sun that blazed down onto you.

"It'll be just like last time, I even remember your favourite dish!" You felt a pull at your heart. This man was so happy to see you, and you wished you didn't have to but...

"I'm sorry but... I don't think I know you..."

You watched as the man's face fell. He then forced a laugh, "Haha! I didn't think you were one for practical jokes, darling!" You gently shook your head.

His expression slowly shifted into one of despair. He shook his head, "No..no no...you must remember me?" He said desperately, grasping you tightly by your shoulders. "It's me, Barbatos! You know, God of Anemo?"

You merely shook your head sadly once more.

"I'm sorry Barbatos, but I don't remember anything from before I woke up tied to that tree..." you sighed sadly, sitting down in the grass next to this, Barbatos guy. "I didn't even know my name was Y/N."

He embraced you in a hug, he was just happy that he could finally see you again outside of his dreams. "Please darling, call me Venti." He smiled as you patted his back comfortingly.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, in each other's embrace. He clearly didn't want to let go. "2000 years away from you was torture, Y/N..." He said, hugging you tighter.

What?

You laughed. "Oh my, you must have me confused for someone else!" He looked confused. "I can't have been in there for that long, I would have died!" As much as Venti adored seeing you smile and laugh again, he had to say it.

"Y/N, you've been trapped for 2000 years. I'm sorry..."

As much as he wished it weren't true, as much as he wished that you hadn't been kept away for so long, no amount of his power could reverse time.

You felt as if the ground beneath you had fell away. 2000... years? You questioned how it was possible, how could that be? The world fell silent around you, and yet it was so deafening. Your breaths became more difficult, more impossible.

You dropped to the ground, clutching your chest. Venti took you in his embrace and whispered words of comfort as you came to terms with your reality.

Truth be told, he was fairly clueless as to what he could do, he had no experience caring for anyone, much less anyone he loved and cherished deeply. All he knew was to hold you and try to guide you in your breathing.

He hugged you tight and took deep breaths in and out against you, hoping you would follow and calm down enough to breathe normally once more.

In and out.
In and out.
In and out.

"It'll be okay darling, I'm here for you..."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Many moments had passed and Venti had not let go yet. You had long since calmed down, but Venti wouldn't let you go.

Maybe that was okay though.

Soon after, you saw in the distance Lumine and Paimon racing towards you. Lumine had bumped into a few hilichurl camps on her way back, and she didn't want to risk your safety by possibly bringing then to you.

So of course, she dealt with them very quickly.

But she saw she was too late, and Venti had you in his arms. Fuck, she muttered under her breath, running a little bit faster even though her stamina had long gone.

"Lumine!"

You gently pried Venti off of you and leapt towards her. You had been worried about her, and you were even more so after seeing the injuries she had sustained. Venti narrowed his eyes in jealousy as he witnessed you going over the injuries of the blushing traveller.

If he injured himself would you treat him the same way?

Lumine held you close, glaring at Venti, who had begun to approach them. She noticed the tear stained that were on your face, and was immediately sent into a murderous rage, wondering what that bard had done to make her precious angel cry.

Before she could plan out how she could explain to you where Venti had 'gone' after she had a little 'talk' with him, you spoke.

"I'm 2000 years old..." You whimpered into her shoulder as you hugged her. "Venti told me that my name is Y/N, and that I have been trapped.... for 2000 years..."

Truth be told, nobody knew how to respond to that.

Lumine only hugged you tightly, glaring threateningly at Venti when he tried to snatched you away. Vento saw how you clinged onto Lumine, and felt jealously bubble within him.

But he reminded himself to play nice.

For now.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 208 18
Cover by: mar0_71_ on Instagram [COMPLETED] THE COMPLETED BUTTON WONT SAVE???? Diluc x Reader You and him have gotten into more and more arguments...
25K 762 14
❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. ❞ Thousands of years ago, the Adepti fought Osia...
279K 7.2K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...
26.6K 714 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...