Swallow - Riven By His Hands...

By bitchywitch131

-------------------------------------------------------- __He went to the bed in the middle of the room and s... More

××××××play in the morning //part 1 ××××××
×××××Play in the morning - Part 2×××××
'°• useless little omega •°'
^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^
××{==== ON THE GROUND ====}××
・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・
●★! YES MASTER !★●
controlling him
_____'°•but it's just the starting•°'_____
*** he cried more ***
✪)/again left alone \(✪
*##shattered into pieces ##*
××××××.........I'm really sorry..........××××××
。・:*:・(✿◕×making progress×◕✿)・:*:・ 。
✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧
××××'°•WHEN DOWN COMES ; ) •°'××××
***''finally we met again yoongi ' '***
@ I hope you like it ##
:・゚✧### seek for his warmth ###✧・゚:
'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'
'°• surprise surprise •°'
•°' their missing brother ! '°•
* regretting his whole life decision *
* surely not all alphas are same *
a/n
'°• Nineth Bill's heir. •°'
•°'World stopped spinning '°•
* cover. *
~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not your Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~
SWALLOW - 2

•°' himself and his past '°•

1.1K 87 26
By bitchywitch131

" Surprise, surprise! "

There stood Jungkook looking furiously at Jimin. Jimin scanned the drawing room. Taehyung was sitting calmly at the coach. But that was freaking him out more.

" What a pleasent surprise, isn't it? " Jungkook asked mocking him.

But for Jimin it wasn't a surprise, it was more like shock.

"We searched the whole mention and couldn't find you anywhere? Even my men are searching for you in the town from the past  hour. hmm....? "

But it was a lie.

"May I have the honor to know where is our
Omega just came from? "

Jimin stood there unmoved like a statue, eyes wide, lips pressed in a thin line, throat dry and face on fire.

" Jimin  !" Jungkook called in a deep scary voice
Shivers  ran down his spine when Jungkook's eyes change to more sharper one.

It was nothing more than a mistake. A very bad mistake. Now he has no idea what's going to happen to him today. But maybe today is his last day on this earth.

Sweat started to form on his forehead.

" Should  I teach you some discipline here or should I teach you some manners in front of my whole unit. " He paused then looked at Jimin from head to toe,  " My strength is more than ten thousand ( strength is another word to present army, here Jungkook ment the number of his men on duty) in this city. Should I punish you there in the open field? That way they'll also learn a lesson not to mess with my brain. "

Jimin's body shook vigorously while small sobs and hiccups left his lips, tears already weting his soft smooth cheeks.

" I'm sorry. " He brought his eyes to the ground not maintaining eye contact with Jungkook for any longer.

" What? " This time Taehyung stepped in. He stood from the coach taking slow steps and as a reflection Jimin's feet were also taking steps backward.

Jimin didn't suppress his sobs, now was full on crying. " Stop there omega. Why are you crying ? " Taehyung asked in a dangerously calm voice.

Jimin didn't stop instead he cried harder.

Taehyung's long steps pushed him more forward in compared to Jimin's baby steps who was not responding as it was hard to see through the tears in his eyes.

Taehyung brought his hand up to touch Jimin, but he moved away started to run....

And " Mistake . "

_____________________________________________________

[A/N - go read the first four chapter to understand properly ]

" - But I never wanted this. "

Jimin made his mind now his dicision was clear. Now there is no turning back.

The soft water surface was calling him with so much love.

_____________________________________________________

" Hyung please don't cry. " Jungkook says to Jin who was crying himself.

" How can I not cry. Are you gonna find my baby or not? Or if you are thinking you can slide off so easily then you are wrong. " Jin threatend with a heavy heart.

" No hyung. "Jungkook shook his head. " I'm not gonna stop ever. I'll find Jimin however it's possible. I'll never give up until I find him. "

" And after that? " Jin suddenly asked stuttering everyone from their thoughts. " And after that? What are you gonna do? "

" Huh..? " Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. With tears in his eyes, lips parted, eyes and nose red from crying, hair messy, he was looking totally like a lost puppy, really  innocent as if he wasn't the one to torture his pregnent ( unknowingly) omega with ice play and much more earlier this morning.

" I asked what are you gonna do? What are you planning to do to him  after finding him. "

Jungkook's rock heart broke hearing that. Jin was literally calling him monster.

" I don't trust you. I can't leave him with you. "

Jin shouted breaking his heart more.

" Ji-n hy-yung? "

" Don't call me hyung. "

" Hyung! " This time Taehyung who was silent the whole time  thought of interrupting in this matter.
" Instead of arguing on it we should try to search for him on our own. I don't trust anyone on it. All my man are dumb. At this rate they can never find our Jimin. "

Jin looked at him in disbelief., " The fuck Taehyung . You are telling me that the army of the ampire you've created in the past years in dark world can't even find a little boy. Then what were the uses of keeping that! training them ? To do nothing  ! "

Taehyung lowered his head. " Hyung I... "

" You know what.. Leave.... Leave my house right now before I kick you out myself. "

Namjoon was holding Jin from behind.

" Leave me Joon . I'm going to find Jimin. I'll not come back without him. " He pointed at Taehyung , " And you.. Don't come here finding Jimin. Even if find him I'll make sure you never get  him. "

" Hyung. "

" I said don't ever call me hyung.  Now get out of my way. "

" Joon.. "

" I'm coming with you hyung. "

Jin and Namjoon left leaving the two guilty faces behind. The great king of underworld the Kim Taehyung was standing there in tears with head hang low as Jungkook also left for Jimin.

____________________________________________________

Taehyung brought his hand up to touch Jimin, but he moved away started to run....

And " Mistake . "

Jimin ran to the back yard . But he can't escape from there.

There were a hundreds of man standing on their command . Jimin doesn't have a chance against them.

So he stopped accepting his faith. Looking at sky thinking it's the last time he'll be standing under the clear sky, he wiped his nonstop tears just for formality coz they won't stop .

Turning his heels back he started to walk to the main hall of hell sniffing and hiccupping softly.

A few minutes later he was twenty feet away from the hell itself, standing at the grand entrance he wiped off everything from his face including those tears that were of no use.

Making himself look a little better trying to be presentable he made his way to the center of the drawing room with attandance of two other people namely Taehyung and Jungkook.

Now he knows why Taehyung didn't chase him. He was humiliated this way, it was all Taehyung wanted, wanted him to come back by himself to his original position, under their feet.

Jimin stood there head hanging low waiting for more humiliation that has to come after this. He waited, preparing himself for the worst ; but that never come.

No words at all. Or was it another way of harassing someone? Jimin don't know, nor do I.

After twenty minutes of silence he decided to do something himself.

Slowly lifting his head up his eyes met Taehyung's and he couldn't bring them away from his. His eyes were seeing through his soul. That pricing gaze, at that moment Jimin knew only one thing, he'll regret it, soon.

" Kneel. " Taehyung's deep voice made him submit automatically.

" Y-ee-s -- maa-s-tt-err. " He voiced out shakily  . Kneeling in his position , eyes to the ground , hands at the back, ready to get scolded -  beaten - whipped - anything, anything will be fine, but first the question.

" Where have you been my Omega? "He was not ready for it.

" I - I --I I was -- " He chewed his bottom lip compressing his nervousness but couldn't succeed . " Amm-m-mm master... I'm sorry. " He let out his crys.

" I didn't ask for your sorry, did I? " Jimin shook his head still looking at the ground. " TELL ME WHERE HAVE BEEN WHORING OUTSIDE? " Taehyung shouted this time resulting both Jimin and Jungkook's body went cold.

Taehyung didn't stop there. He stood up from his seat, with the sound of boots breaking the ground he marched to Jimin where as Jungkook didn't make any move thinking of the best.

Jimin was having a mantle break down and Taehyung's anger wasn't helping at all. As soon as he reached Jimin a strong slap was landed on Jimin's cheek will be marked with a handprint till night. That echo of slap woke up the sleeping guards outside .

Tae hold a handful of his hair tilting his head up and look straight into his wide feared eyes just to show Jimin that his love had long gone for good.

No offences Jimin didn't defend himself after that either.

" Why aren't you answering my omega? " He mocked Jimin, " I asked where have you been! Whoring around, but with whom ? Where did you get some better one to setisfy yourself? Better then us? "

After hearing that Jimin was totally broken, his heart broke into millions of peaces that can't be repare ever again.

Jimin just stayed silent not moving a bit.

" Staying silent will not bring you any good. " Jungkook rotated, " We know everything already. "

Now this thing cought his attantion. He doesn't know what they knows or how they got to know anything  . Fuck! He doesn't even know what does Jungkook mean by that.

He looked up to Tae despite of the strong grip, with questioning eyes but at the same time asking for marcie.

" How can you think we'll never get any idea? " Taehyung spoke venom leaking in his voice . " Where you went behind our back. That ediot brain of yours couldn't even make a good use of the phone we gave you or couldn't even though of hiding your intentions back stabbing masking with this innocent face. "

Jimin shook his head, tears falling down continuously " I didn't... "

" Still trying to deny! " Taehyung growled in his deep dark voice.

He took a deep breath trying to calm his inner beast. But it became impossible when he sniff the air filled with his omega's fearful scent.

He pushed Jimin hard, away from himself as he fight his own wolf who was trying to take control.

With much force Jimin landed to the other side Jungkook faild to catch him on time. He hold him to his chest protectively.

On the other hand Tae somehow locked up his  alpha but still he was convinced Jimin was punishable for this sin  he had committed.

Taehyung looked at them with red angry eyes. " Fucking leave him kook  ! "  Jungkook immediately backed away from him.

Jimin looked up concerned. He doesn't want to see any of them fight within themselves. The alphas are angry at him and they are still protecting him when his omega is sleeping.

So he gave up. But that decision turned out to be worst nightmare for him.

" You went to see your that fucker lover ! " Taehyung slaps him.

He dragged him to his bed room followed by a serious Jungkook who also looses his sense coated by the remembrance of the conversation between Jimin and the Yoongi guy in massages.

That night Jimin experienced literally the worst sexual torture harassment from his own mates, including getting fucked by two huge dicks at once hard, while those beasts fucked him raw  mercilessly with out thinking of their future babies'  mother  .

[ a/n : -  I'm not gonna explain this from here because what comes next is not my real taste and you know this very well that the next morning continues from chaper 1 😔 ]

_____________________________________________________

He jolt up from his sleep siting straight up on the bed  drenched  in sweat chest having up and dow
n rapidly . Seems like he was having a nightmare .

After calming down he observed his surroundings to notice it was a complete different place , he's new to it . Removing extra blankets he set there comfortably thinking what kind of nightmare was that .

But the thing is he doesn't remember anything from past. What about his name? His identity? His address!  Why can't he remember anything.

" Oh you are awake. " A sweet voice called near him that he didn't notice the girl coming in while he was busy thinking.

He backed away from the girl instantly regretting when a sharp pain hit his brain. Holding his head he straighten his posture with the help of the girl.

" You should rest well. Your condition doesn't seems very good. "She said helping him.

" We'll see the doctor after you can walk by yourself ok? "

" Do i know you? " Trying his luck he asked the girl not wanting to expose himself. Though he was taking risk only this time.

" No you don't." The girl answered smiling.

" Then why am I here? " He asked trying to gather information with out being caught.

" I found you unconscious on the bridge yesterday. So I bought you to my house. "

He stayed silent observing if the girl was telling a lie. No she wasn't. She looks like a good person. But he can't trust anyone.

Not when he doesn't remember anything about himself and his past.

______________________________________________________

****

Let's meet again next week.

Till then..

Stay healthy, stay safe..
Love you all.

Good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.2K 13
He lower his pant and boxer his dick is erect standing straight " Now you have to solve this problem, come here babe" He said in his deep seductive v...
94.3K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
100K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
36.4K 3K 15
[Inspired by the story; The Little Red Riding Hood.] Jikook au where Jimin works at The Incheon's Wildlife Center. He really likes animals, and is wi...