💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜

2.3K 201 48
By missshruti13

Our Maharaj was welcomed by his parents who are going to bless him with grains to indicate long life and happiness.

The announcer of the kingdom explaining the culture of their kingdom to the clueless Princes, Kings, Queens, Princess and other people who came to witness the huge gathering and coronation of the King.

The Maitri, currently called was once Magath, Champa and Anga. Ofcourse, each country want their king to be coronated in their own manner. That's when Vrushali intervened.

The wife and shrewd businessman and daughter of the most intelligent minister of Aryavart combined all the three kingdoms culture. She made everything not ritually and boringly as she know Karn was not big fan of stupid rituals. So she made everything meaningfully which was accepted by the three kingdom people and this made the people of Anga, Magath and Champa disappear and everyone bloomed and believed themselves as Maitri People. 

When Karn reached the entrance of palace, his mother and father both welcomed him with happy tears. Radha took Aarthi with shaky hands and put tilak on her son's forehead. Both the parents blessed their son with grains. Karn gave childish wide smile to his parents. Adhirath ruffled his son's hair fondly before paving way towards the palace. Senapati ran behind the excited king who was walking towards the first threshold.

Karn stood there baffled when group of young men blocked his way. He raised his eyebrows at them. The young men grinned at him.

We're going to judge your bravery now. This is a surprise atta...

Everyone released a gasp when they saw their king effortlessly catching the arrow coming towards his left cheek. His eyes were closed peacefully but his hand crunched the arrow into pieces. He smiled arrogantly tilting his head towards people asking,"Is there any other surprises you need to give?? I'm ready!!"

The people's roar of cheer rise to the heavens and they threw the flowers towards their Maharaj who took his first step inside the palace crossing the first threshold. This time it was Gandhari and Dharani who took Aarthi for him. They again put Tilak on his forehead and blessed him with rice.

Maharaj was now blessed with rice for his longevity and healthiness.

Arjun watched everything. His eyes looked at Vasusen with boiling hate and jealousy. What does this boy have done that gained him this much popularity? Ofcourse people respect him but Arjun will bet on his knowledge that none of the people will be on his side if Vasusen was on the other. Even Hastinapur people ...really!? He turned his head away from the future king who was smiling at everyone. What a lucky human!! Unlike them, Pandavas who were not even clear whether their Jyeshth Bhrata will get throne or not! Pathetic..

Shani who was standing beside Arjun said,"I think you need some water. Your stomach is burning, isn't it??" Yama chuckled but Arjun said,"You're disrespecting a Prince. Ofcourse, we can't expect manners from you, afterall you're all wandering Kingdom to kingdom begging, right??" Nakul snorted saying,"Well said Bhrata Arjun! They don't even have any rights to stand beside us! Let's go away from them, shall we??"

Bheem gave one look of disgust towards the disguised Yama and Shani saying,"You know what?? Nowadays no one following anything . The person who must be under our feet is going to sit on the throne. And here these two are mocking us! Hmm.. our fate. See that Sutputr, all smiling and laughing. Bloody Sutputr!!"

Shani and Yama closed their eyes and pressed their lips holding themselves from cursing the brats before them. Yama looked towards Yudhishthir who was looking at the ceremony with calm face. He shook his head saying,"If he is like this, I myself will stop King Dhritarashtra from giving throne to my son! He don't even know how to control his brothers!!"

Shani took a deep breath calming himself when they saw Lord Parashuram asking them to come near him. They hurriedly went towards the Lord only to hear,"Don't pay attention to Pandavas. They are just blinded by rage and jealousy!" Shani looked at his little brother who was fed sweets by Dushala. He smiled but noticed Vasusen's eyes searching someone.

Yama's gaze followed his brother's and it stopped on the girl clad in yellow saree. He saw his elder brother tensing beside him. Both the brothers looked at their little brother carefully.

The boy was smiling excitedly at the girl with sparkling eyes. Shani murmured,"Don't Anuj! Don't fall for her! Please... You'll lose yourself!!" But Shani held his palm into fist when he saw his brother waving at the girl secretly before getting towards the throne. Yama muttered,"Suvarchala! Your help is needed for Anuj! Take care!!"

Lord Parashuram glowered with pride when he adorned his Shishya's head with shining golden crown. Vasusen felt his head gaining weight and he closed his eyes for a minute to gain the composure. He knew that his Gurudev will have joy in making crown heavy with gems.

He glared his Gurudev who whispered,"This is for tormenting me with your stupid acts all these years. Isn't the crown majestic, my dear Shishya??" Vasusen stomped his feet discreetly but a smile threatened to leave his lips which he controlled with much difficulty.

He dusted the flowers from his upper and lower attire and smiled at his friends who grinned back at him enthusiastically. Mahamantri Vishwanantha gave him the scroll to say his vows which he politely refused and started his vows...

I, VASUSEN KARN OF MAITRI KINGDOM, VOW MY LIFE IN SERVING MY PEOPLE. I DEDICATE MY SINCERITY, HONESTY, COMPASSION AND LOVE FOR ALL AND WILL TREAT YOU ALL GOOD AND GREAT WITHOUT ANY FLAW. I VOW THIS ON MY LIFE AND MY KNOWLEDGE I GOT FROM MY GURUDEV LORD PARASHURAM.

The people of Maitri along with others cheered. The Kishkinta Prince Jaiveera smirked at the people's happiness. He looked at his sister who was trying to gain the King of Maitri's attention. If everything went according to the plan, then baam.... another kingdom will be under their rule.

He turned and looked around for Shakuni, Jayadrath but couldn't see them. Seems like, Vasusen didn't invite them. Well afterall they are his friends who are going to help him destroying the whole Maitri. He analysed everyone's face in almost displeasure.

He was already tempted to kill the people who welcomed the low caste Vasusen as their king but nevertheless he controlled himself. His father will kill him if a slight mistake happen. He should unwrap the plan slowly and steadily and show the place of Vasusen which is under his feet..

But the sunrays began to glow and fell on Vasusen sharply resulting Karn to get up from his throne with his hands folded in his chest. Everyone watched the scene before them in shock. It seems like sunrays trying to penetrate Vasusen's body. Senapati try to cover his king but Lord Parashuram held him shaking his head saying,"He was being blessed by Lord Surya"

Karn tried his level best to bear the heat but when it become so unbearable and hot, he let his Kavach and Kundal outside to absorb the heat. And it's enough for Shani and Yama when they saw slight blue surrounding their brother. Means, Suryadev stopped blessing, it's Suvarchala who was blessing Little Suryaputr now!!

Ofcourse, they won't disrespect by giving blessings to brother while their father was blessing him. They send their own divine energy, providing the protective circle of shield.

The Kauravas know about Kavach and Kundal of Karn but never knew it will be so powerful. They watched it with awe and amusement. The whole country looked at their king who was looking at the scorching, heat emitting sun with a calm smile muttering,"Thank you for the blessings, Suryadev!! It means a lot to me!" All the kings who were casting disgusted look before looked at the scene open mouthed. Suryadev blessing Sutputr!!! This is too much for them to bear...

Jaiveera saw the scene with wide eyes. Something is wrong. Something is very wrong... The sut will not be this much powerful. His eyes met his sister who was looking at the scene with wide fascinating eyes. This idiot!? Forgetting the mission and gawking at the man!

Kunti's eyes were flowing with tears. It's her first born. The Hastinapur's favorite child, Maitriraj Karn, Parashuram's shishya is her child. She was about to call him but Priyamavda's hand stopped Kunti from going before. She said,"Please Kunti! Not now!!"

Slowly the intensity of the sunrays calmed down which made Shani, Yama to pull their aura away from their brother. He went to greet and donate wealth to his people followed by his senapati Kottiyaan and Mahamantri Vishwanantha along with few servants.

Kunti couldn't control herself. She rushed inside a random chamber and bursted out crying. She finally stood up saying,"No! Enough is enough Kunti! Atleast now don't care about your reputation. Say that aloud!" But Priyamavda's voice was heard.

She turned and looked at her friend who said,"Stop it Kunti! Your sons whom you got after marriage already hates him. Karn is with Kauravas. Moreover, if you announce Karn as your son, then Yudhister will not get throne of Hastinapur. You know how much influence karn have on your Brother in law and sister. Don't do this to your children, Kunti. Your son is fine now. Leave him to it. Don't spoil everyone's happiness!!" And Kunti couldn't help but sob over her fate. She couldn't even claim her son before the world...

Gangaputra Bheeshm now was clear that Karn is not Sutputr. He is the son of Suryadev. A soft smile graced his lips on seeing Karn giving off dhaan to everyone. His heart warmed at the scene. Vasusen's smile is remedy for everyone's stress.

Duryodhan and Ashwathama looked at their best friend indulged in giving Dhaan. They decided to roam around the palace to see the architecture. They were walking through one corridor, when Ashwathama said,"I think Mitr is adopted by Radhamma and Pitashree! He is not a sut! I could say that now!" Duryodhan nodded his head in agreement and they saw Prince and Princess of Kishkinta whispering something to each other. Ashwathama narrowed his eyes asking,"What are you both planning?? First of all, what are you both doing here not in the feast happening down!?"

Duryodhan noticed their posture and said,"Go away! Don't stand here!!" Both Jaiveera and Prakriti scrambled away hurriedly not wanting to face both of Vasusen's friends. Ashwathama muttered,"Something is wrong. We've to be careful and warn Mitr soon! We can'st any bad to happen!!"
_

__________________________________________

Hey all! I'm back!! So Coronation is over! I hope you enjoyed it! These are some rituals done in the kingdom of Maitri.

So Prakriti seem to be very suspicious, don't you think?? Also, her brother Jaiveera is planning for Maitri!!

Is it possible that Karn will fall in their trap?? Is it possible for Karn to get in the bad side?? Let's see soon. Shall we??

I think there will be regular updates. I'll give next update after 100 votes. Until then,

Yours,
Shruti 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
130K 5.4K 65
What if draupathi was saved by her friend during dhut sabha..... What will happen when draupathi started her new journey with an unexpected peason...
14.1K 710 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...
19.4K 809 37
What if Panchali was born just one month before her marrige to Pandavas? What if their marrige took place due to the war of panchal? What if Panchali...