✨ALFAAZ E ISHQ✨✔️

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya ❤️
❤️2
❤️3
❤️4
❤️5
❤️6
❤️Last
Pyaar toh hona hi tha❤️
1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
last💜
Desire for devil ❤️‍🔥
1🔥
2🔥
3🔥
4🔥
5🔥
6🔥
Last 🔥
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💖
5💖
LAST 💖
The Second Choice 👑
1 🍂
2🍂
3🍂
4🍂
5🍂
6🍂
7🍂
8 🍂
9🍂
10🍂
11🍂
12🍂
Happy birthday Siddyyy❤️
13🍂
14 🍂
15🍂
LAST🍂
Happy birthday Sanaa❤️
A beautiful part of life 💖

❤ ️1

7.4K 469 80
By lost_beautyy

Alfaazo mein mohabbat baataya nahi jaa saakta
Mohabbat toh ek ehsaas hai, rooh ko choone ki ❤️

_________________________________________________

"Tum apne bete ko samjhate nahi ho? Haan?  Itni raat ho gyi hai, konse shareef ghar ka ladka itne der taak bahar rehta hai?  "

The man was sidharth shukla's step dad raj Sharma. 

Rita ji, his wife and sid's mom tried to calm him down...

Rita ji:

Aap shaant ho jaiye na!  Mai samjhaungi sidharth ko. Wo aage se aisa kuch bhi nahi karega.

Aap so jaiye...

Raj looked at her with anger and said....

Raj: Aaj k baad bhi agar tumhara beta na sudhara na, toh keh dena, iss ghar se nikal jaye.

Saying that he left while rita ji wiped her tears! She never thought that her family will break like this!

Sidharth was 10 years old when his biological father died in a car accident.  After that, rita ji tried to handle her child single handedly but sidharth wanted his father's love.

He was depressed and rita ji was worried. Raj sharma was sid's father Ashok shukla's manager who used to show love and affection towards sidharth after ashok shukla's death.

Rita ji used to notice that little sidharth was happy with raj that time. She felt happy for her son. Raj took the chance and emotionally blackmailed rita ji saying that sid is a kid and he needs a father.

He promised her that he will take care of her and sid... Rita ji Thought her son will be happy with this decision, so she married raj.

Few years of marriage were good, raj was pretending as the best father of the world but when sidharth was growing up, he came to know that Raj is actually a fraud who decieved his father and who was disloyal since forever.

He was double faced and nobody could know that he is such a devil.  Sid started hating him but he never could tell his mom about raj's real face because he was scared.

His mom is emotional and she will be affected knowing that Raj is such a disgusting person.  Though rita ji didn’t know raj's truth but she was worried because sid never talked to raj nicely after he grew up and Raj never gave him love after he grew up.

She never understood what happened Between them... All she wanted was a peaceful life and her son's happiness. 

Wiping her tears again, she kept waiting for her dear son.

________________________________

A girl, wearing hijab was performing her fazar ka namaj. Her eyes were teary while she was praying...

Her mom called her, naaaazooo.....

But she was lost....Shehnaaz always felt that she is closest to Allah.  Like Allah is her best friend.  Allah listens to her without complaining.  She can share her feelings  with Allah.  She can cry when she feels pain because she knows Allah will value her tears✨

Sana:

Ya Allah ta'ala aaj mai bohot udaas  hoon. Aap ko toh paata hi hoga kyun. Par fir bhi mai aap ko baata na chahti hoon.

Aaj humare Padosi o ne ek billi ka katal kar diya kyun ki wo billi unka khana kha raha tha. Par ye toh galat baat hai na? Aap k kisi bhi banaye hue creature ko aise maarna toh gunah hai na?

Aur saab kitne normal the. Jaise ki kuch hua hi nahi. Itna asaan hai kya katal karna?  Hum agar animal se mohabaat nahi karte, toh fir hum se mohabbat kaise karenge?

Mujhe bohot bura laga ki mai kuch kar nahi paayi.  Aap uss billi ki atma ko shaanti dena, doge na?

Ya Allah, aap hum insaano k dil mein thoda sa kindness de dein kyun ki hum ek dusre ko apne swarth k liye maar bhi saakte hai.

Par ek nek banda toh aisa nahi karta hai na? Humare Islam ka matlab hi hai shaanti. Par ye kaam toh shaitaan k hai na?

Aap apne bando ko nek baana dein. Aap sahi raasta dikha den haar wo bande ko jisko aap ki jaroorat hai Allah miyan.

Aap apne bando ka amal neki se bhar den!  Saab ko khush rakhen aur saab ko sacchai k raah mein chalne ka rehmaat daan kare..

Ammi baba ko khush rakhen aur iss duniya ko jeene layek baana den. Ameen ❤️

.
.
.

After performing her namaz, she looked at the pretty sky!! It was early morning and she felt that all her sadness flew away after talking to her dear Allah and after seeing the beauty of nature.

Her mother came to her room...

Sana's mom : maine aap ko bulaya na naazo?

Sana: Assalamualaikum ammi. Wo mai namaj par rahi thi.

Her mom noded and said..

Sana's mom: aap k baba mashjid  ( mosque) se aate hi honge. Chai baana doh jara unke liye.

Sana: Jee ammi mai chai aur nashta dono baana dungi..

Sana said with her soft voice and beautiful smile.

Her mom looked at her and said..

Sana's mom:  

suno...usdin jaab aap apne baba k saamne gye the, toh tumhara dupatta gir gya tha saar se aur aap k baba bohot naaraj hue the. Aaj unke samne jaoge na toh khyal rahe ki koi gadbad na ho. Warna aap ko toh paata hi hai unke gusse ka!!

Sana shivered a little, then covered her head with her dupatta more and said...

Sana: Jee ammi...mai...mai khyal rakhungi.

Sana's mom noded..

.

Sidharth came back home after some time and entered in the House with his key but he saw that his mom was sitting in the sofa and her face was pale.

He sat beside his mom and said..

Sid: mom aap soye kyun nahi?

Rita ji kissed his forehead lovingly and said...

Rita ji: tu Ghar pe nahi hai aur mai so jau, aisa ho saakta hai kya?

Sid looked Down and said...

Sid:

Mom please aage se aisa maat karna! I feel guilty.

Aap ko takleef dena matlab khud ko takleef dena. Aap mere liye kya ho aap ko paata hai na? Mai nahi chahta ki aap k health ko kuch ho..

Mai waada karta hoon ki aab se jaldi ghar aa jaunga .... Uske baadle aap ko bhi ye waada karna parega ki aap apna pura khyal rakhenge. Promise?

Rita ji caressed his head lovingly with her motherly Love and warmth, then noded is yes with a smile.

He kissed his mom's forhead and said...

Sid: now go and sleep...

Rita ji: tu bhi so jaa beta.

Sid noded with a little smile.

.
.
.

Sana Gave her father a cup of tea and softly said...

Sana: baba.....

Sana's dad looked at her but she was looking down all the time.

Sana's dad : bolo.

Sana took a deep breath and softly said.....

Sana:  baba...wo...humara college...ek study tour k liye jaa raha hai. Aur jaana compulsory hai...number add hoga annual semister k saath. Kal...subha jaa k shaam taak wapas aa jaana hai. Toh mai jau?

Sana's dad : nahi.

Sana: baba... Jaroori hai jaana..

Sana's Dad: waha paraye maard honge...

Sana cut him in Between.....

Sana: burkha aur niqaab  daal k jaungi Baba.  Koi....koi nahi dekh saakega mujhe.

Sana's dad: 

Par tum toh dekh saakogi na paraye maardo ko? Wo bhi gunah hai..

Tumhari padhai ghar pe beth k ho rahi hai na? Kabhi nahi gyi na College?  Baat kar li thi na maine tumhare principal se?  Toh fir aaj ye sawal le k kaise aayi tum?

Tumhe tumhara number mil jayenge.  Par tum bahar nahi jaogi..

.
.
.

Sana controlled her tears and said..

Sana: baba aise number ka kya karungi jo dhoke se mile? Ye bhi toh gunah hai na?

.
.

Her father glared her and broke the cup making her scared and cry.

Sana's dad:  Jubaan chalana sikh gyi ho tum? Haan?

Sana: nahi... Baba....wo toh...

Sana's dad:.  chup!!!  Ekdum chup raho.

Sana's mom came while running.

Sana's mom: kya hua ji?

Sana's dad: apni beti ko samjhao ki apna jubaan mere saamne na chalaya kare..

Sana's mom looked at her who was crying.

Sana: muhje maaf kar den baba, aage se nahi hoga.

Saying that she went in her room and cried for the whole day.

She didn’t eat Anything, Nor came out from her room but nobody really cared.

At night, she stood infornt of the window and looked at the moon while whispering....

Sana:

chaand aap kitne khubsoorat ho na? Fir bhi aap akele ho... Meri tarah...hai na?

Aap ka jo daag hai usko kalank kaha jaata hai jaab ki aap saab ko Roshni dete ho. Hume shukargujaar hona chahiye par hum toh aap ko kalank keh dete hai.

Fir bhi aap hume Roshni dete rehte hai... Shukriya.  Mujhe bhi himmat dena...

A long  tear  rolled Down from her eyes.

.
.
.

Sidharth was also looking at the moon.

Sid :

Khubsoorat toh bohot kuch hota hai but the beauty of moon is magical.

Chand ka kalank nahi, chaand ka daag iska kajal hota hai. ✨

He smiled While looking at the moon for one last time and closed his window.

________________________________________

Here is the first chapterrrr!!🌼💓

Lemme know you liked it or not 💕

Zubiyaaaa🌸❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 5.4K 28
it's story based on arrange marriage how they fall in love and peep in to know more.
7.1K 773 10
Glimpses of different stories and each stories could revolve around characters who form deep bonds, support each other through thick and thin, and go...
29.1K 1.8K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
393K 35.5K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷