FireFalcon - a mha x oc fanfi...

By jazmeu70

ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇ... More

Intro.
Moving In
Entrance Exam
Acceptance Letter
First day at UA
Combat Training
The Class Rep.
USJ Attack Pt.1
USJ Attack Pt.2
Quirkless Carla
Sports Festival Pt.1
Sports Festival Pt.2
Backstory
Hero Names
Final Exams
The Beast's Forest
Training Camp
A Hero's Promise
Camp Invasion Pt.1
Camp Invasion Pt.2
An Accidental Kidnap
Rescue Mission
Quirk Origin
Hospital Visit
Nightmares
The Talk
Dorm Rooms
Work Study Pt.1
Work Study Pt.2
about my OC 🦅🔥
Birthday Special
Sneak Out
Absent
Black Feather
Missing Falcon
Guilty
Found Alive
Wing Hunters
An Untold Mission
A spied betrayal
Ripped away
Gone
Forgive but never forget
The Scorched Hero

Firestorm

157 4 0
By jazmeu70

***

"Alright class" Aizawa said, facing his students outside the wide open field, all in their hero costumes, ready for today's training.

"As all of you know, today's training exercise will take place in a small neighborhood, as usual, the exercise will involve teamwork depending on which side you're on. Which is villains against heroes" Aizawa explained. "Anyone chosen as a villain will take hostage of the entire section of the place, working together to take down the heroes and keeping them away from the hostages. Anyone chosen as a hero however, must fight and rescue the hostages. The winner will determine the number of hostages that have been rescued or captured. For example; if the villains have held more hostages than the heroes that were rescued, then the villains wins. But if heroes rescue more than there are hostages, then they're the winners. Of course, this training is timed, so keep that in mind before time runs out"

"So the villains are having it easy?" Ashido said. "I sure don't wanna be a hero in this exercise then"

"You're with the heroes according to me" Aizawa bluntly said to Ashido, making her whine.

"That includes everyone else here" Aizawa said to the class once again. "Half of you will end up as villains, while the other as heroes. You may split up or work together during the exercise, as I stand by to watch you all"

"Aw yeah!" Kaminari said. "I feel pretty pumped today! Can't wait to use our quirks in action again. It felt like it been a while since we had a training exercise like this!"

"Yeah me too" Faruko said, who doesn't feel pretty pumped in today's exercise.

Has it been that long?
Faruko thought, thinking about where the time flew by. She didn't felt like it been that long since their last exercise.

Eventually, Azui, Ashido, Sero, Todoroki, Kirishima, Deku, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Koda, and Sato were chosen as heroes. While Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Bakugou, Kaminari, Jirou, Iida, Shouji, Aoyama, Mineta, and Ojiro were chosen as villains - that includes Faruko. Aizawa thought it was a good choice to put her there since he calculated and measured their strengths.

"Hey I guess we're villains!" Said Kaminari. "Ready to kick their butts or what?"

"Heh, you bet" Faruko said, thanks to Kaminari, she felt a small friction of confidence in today's exercise. "Actually now that you said that, I can't wait to start" Faruko said, putting her reflective bug eyed goggles with a smirk.

"Yeah that's the spirit!" Kaminari said.

"So are you guys all pumped up too or what?!" Kirishima said with his fist up high in the air towards his team mates.

"Yeah!" Ashido, Uraraka and and Sato said, cheering.

"So, do you have a plan to take down those villains?" Azui asked Deku, who was thinking to himself.

"Hmm, well I do now" Deku said, finishing analyzing everything in his head in such short time.

"Great!" Kirishima said. "Let's hear it!"

"Okay, well.." As Deku goes on to explain his plan to the team, the other team also devised a plan for themselves, exchanging different ideas and strategies to each other.

"Now, get into your positions villains" instructed Aizawa. "Go into the neighborhood and to the streets and homes; wherever. While heroes, gather in line at the entrance. You'll know when to start when I give the order"

The class followed his words, as everyone got into their positions. Some on top of houses while some in the streets, awaiting for the heroes to approach.

"Now, begin" Aizawa said, causing the hero team to burst through the gates, entering in the neighborhood, which contained many lines of houses at different blocks. It's pretty small to be a neighborhood but it's perfect use for training.

"They just entered in!" Alerted Faruko towards her team, who was up in the air.

"Hurry, run for cover! We must all stick to the- hey!" Iida said, suddenly getting cut off by Bakugou blasting away into the air. "What are you doing? We're supposed to stick to the plan!"

"Aw c'mon I can take'em all down!" Bakugou said, who continues to blast towards the heroes.

"Ugh, then I guess we move on to plan B" Iida said. "Hurry, on to plan B!"

"On it!" Kirishima said, as he runs off towards a nearby house, planning a surprise attack.

"Well, I guess I'll just tag along with ya" Faruko said, seeing Bakugou fly pass her.

"Pfft! That is if you can catch up" Bakugou said with an eye roll, creating a bigger blast to launch himself away from Faruko.

Oh I'll catch up alright,
Faruko thought, looking down at her hands.

I know I will, I won't fall behind anymore.
I'll perform better!

With that thought in mind, Faruko blasts her wings on fire, flying towards the heroes at the same speed as Bakugou, in which the hero team quickly took notice of.

Just as I thought.
Deku thought, knowing that Bakugou would do such a thing, but didn't expect Faruko to be flying right towards them, but Deku still felt confident that his plan will work out eventually.

"Split up!" Deku shouted, causing everyone to split up from left to right, following and sticking to the plan that he thought up of.

This gave the team enough time to get out of the way from Bakugou's blasting attack, in which he missed.

"Grrr! Alright crow wings I'm taking the ones on the left!" Bakugou said, angry that he missed.

"Got it!" Faruko said, knowing that Bakugou wants her to take the other half of the group that ran off to the right, flying towards them.

"Heh, you guys look like running ants from here" Faruko said in the air to the group from behind, watching them run away from her. "But now, get ready to feel my flames!" Faruko said with a wide grin, showing her small fangs as she throws a blast of fire that she quickly formed.

"Keep running!" Todoroki said, separating himself from his team as they kept running, leaving him behind.

Right when Todoroki stopped running, he quickly stomped down on the ground, creating a big wall of ice spikes, which he successfully shielded him and his team from getting hurt by the fire blast attack.

"Man, I gotta admit peppermint boy, that was a pretty clever move"

"The names Todoroki"

"Yeah whatever" Faruko said, landing on top of the spiky ice wall. "Say, do you think the world will end in fire or ice?"

"What kind of a question is that?" Todoroki said, confused.

"Because too bad if your answer is ice!" Farukot blasts her wings on fire, creating multiple flaming arrows aiming directly towards Todoroki, shooting them down from above.

Todoroki reacted quickly by using his ice to create another shield around himself, successfully blocking the arrows, but while he was too distracted by them, Faruko managed to kick and break through the ice behind him, pinning him down to the ground with a hard oof.

"Hah! Gotcha!" Faruko said, keeping her foot firmly against his back.

Todoroki then used his fire to try to attack Faruko, which Faruko stomped down on his wrist, making him prevent his fire.

"Ack!" Todoroki said in pain, feeling the pressure of her heals down on his wrist.

"Ooh sorry, I thought ice was more superior than fire" Faruko said with a smirk, as she forms a fiery circle around Todoroki, entrapping him.

He's one of the strongest in our class, so if I keep him down, then my team can focus on winning,
Faruko thought.

I totally got this, it's going well!

"Because it is!" Todoroki said, mustering up his ice power, as it formed over the flames, snuffing out the fiery circle that Faruko planned to entrap him in.

This made Faruko to fly away before he tried to freeze her, planning to stay in the air. Of course flapping away made Todoroki to quickly get up off the ground, as he starts to grow more ice spikes all around her, now trying to entrap her in the ice.

Oh man, these ice spikes are fast!
Faruko thought, almost running into one.

Until suddenly, one of the ice spikes accidentally struck Faruko's side - the spot where she got stabbed.

Faruko wide eyed with a strong gasp, feeling the pain scrape her side as a flashback of the past played in her head.

The accidental strike triggered her in such a way, that she remembered the blood on her hands from the day she got stabbed, and the nightmares she have been getting since.

"Gah!" She dropped to the ground roughly with a painful landing on one of her sides, curling her body up intensely, having images of Danny play in her head as well as other unwanted memories that happened in the past.

Faruko tried to fight off the negative emotions, wanting to make it disappear, as Todoroki stood there, hearing her struggle.

"Faruko?" He questioned in concern, approaching her, continuing to hear her ache in pain on the ground.

"AHHH!" Faruko angrily cried out, snatching the goggles off her face and throwing it to see Todoroki. Right when she did that, Todoroki was stunned to see her eyes, seeing that they were glowing a bright neon red, which is brighter than it's usual glowing eyes when she activates her quirk.

In fact, Todoroki can't even see her pupils.

Suddenly her entire wing blasted on fire, which grew about 3 times bigger than it's normal size. It's as if her wings weren't there, but were made out of fire.

"S-STAY BACK!" Faruko warned, cutting an ice spike off with a slash of a big flaming sword, the ice steaming out of it as it melted.

Todoroki was shocked again to see this kind of strength, personally reminding him of his father when he gets angry. So knowing the power of fire all too well, Todoroki knew this wasn't going to end well.

Oh no..
Todoroki thought, greatly worried. Todoroki then noticed the streaks of fire starting to spin around her, feeling the wind starting to get windier.

"I said STAY BACK!" Faruko warned again with a grit of her teeth, as the streaks got thicker and bigger, swirling and encircling the place faster.

Then a line shot up to the sky, as the spinning streaks of fire formed to what looks like a whirlwind. Eventually grabbing everyone's attention, causing all to look up and stop what they're doing.

Todoroki stood there, shocked at the size of the flaming tornado before him, as he finally snaps out of it to quickly run away with the help of his ice power to freeze the ground to move faster. "Everyone get out of here now!" Todoroki warned, causing his team nearby to react quickly, as some wondered what was going on.

"W-wait, what's happening?" Ashido asked, worried.

"Yeah is this part of the training?" Kirishima asked, looking at what was happening.

"No it's not!" Todoroki answered. "Run!"

Finally everyone screamed and started to run away, as the tornado goes at different directions, breaking houses apart and setting them on fire, devoured by the flames. Faruko tried to stop what she created, but her wings remained lit as her eyes remained bright red as ever. Her heart raced, hyperventilating at the destruction she's causing.

"Wh-whats going on?!" Faruko said, her hands trembling as the sweat bled off of her, but at the same time, trying her best to stop the raging fire storm.

She have never felt so out of control in her life, unable to focus. "I-I can't control it!" It's as if it had a mind of it's own.

"What's going on?" Aizawa questioned, shocked to see the big fire tornado destroying the replica.

"I-its Faruko!" Todoroki answered, who got injured on the arm on the way to safety.

"What?" Aizawa said, astonished.

She's able to create something like that out of her quirk?!
Aizawa thought, who couldn't believe such power.

Suddenly Aizawa see's her flying near the flame tornado, trying to stop it.

"Faruko!" Aizawa shouted. "Stop what you're doing right.." Aizawa softly gasped at what was coming towards him, which was a piece of flaming wood flying towards him. He reacted fast by roping a pole nearby with his scarf, getting out of the way on time as it crashed towards the the very gates, breaking it.

"That was close" Aizawa said.

Then he heard an ear piercing scream coming from one of his students, another piece like the first going right towards Ashido, Shouji and Ojiro, but Aizawa quickly ropes them all out of the way, successfully saving them on time.

It was at this point, Aizawa knew this has gone too far.

"All of you, leave this area as far as possible until further notice!" Aizawa strictly announced, ordering everyone else to leave the replica neighborhood. "Today's training is canceled, call fire department right away!"

"On it!" One of the students said.

Aizawa then gazed back at the storm of fire, one by one, he saw the houses destroyed, leaving a clutter of piled materials, making the place look like a blanket of fire. Aizawa then took a good look at Faruko, taking the chance to use his quirk from a distance away, glaring at her as his hair stood up.

Aizawa instantly canceled out her quirk, causing Faruko to gasp the moment she felt her power switch off. The flame from her wings instantly flickered out like a light, and her eyes as well, going back to its normal appearance.

Right when that happened, the fiery tornado broke away, shrinking in size. Even the wind began to blow slower into it's normal atmosphere, as the tornado continues to shrink to the size of a little leaf, flickering out like a candle.

Even though the tornado was successfully put out, the destruction remained on fire, not a single house stood in the replica neighborhood.

Faruko slowly landed back on to the ground with a stumble, too weak to stand on her feet as she just fell on her knees. Her scorched wings hanged loosely on her back, the tips of her feathers touching the ground. Her legs and hands felt like they've fallen asleep, going numb. Faruko breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath, as she lifts her eyes to the destruction that she have caused.

Oh no..
Faruko thought, who couldn't believe that she have destroyed it all.
I-I couldn't stop it..

But, why..?

She looked down at her hands, seeing that they were still trembling. She then hunched over, throwing up from the whole experience.

It's like Faruko didn't understand her power, the whole tornado thing that just happened is all new to her - and it terrified her. She looked down at her hands once again in fear, as Aizawa caught up to her, seeing her state. Faruko snaps her head back to face her teacher, still remaining on the ground, speechless.

"Faruko.." Aizawa said, almost speechless as well."What was that?"

"I... I don't know" She stuttered. "I-I c-couldn't stop it. Um, am I in trouble?"

"I think that should be the least of your worries.." Aizawa answered.

Faruko fell silent once again, as Aizawa comforted her, seeing the firefighters arrive to put out the fire with their water hoses and red trucks around.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 67 19
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎�...
468K 15.1K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
49K 2.2K 32
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴊᴏɪɴꜱ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ 1-ᴀ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ. ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ __________________________________ ⱽⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ˣ...
204 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...