๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ | โœ“

By blckpinq

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐... More

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
Alissa Voilet
Ariana Grande
Cindy Kimberly
Jenna Ortega
Jennie Kim
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner
Lily-rose depp
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Roseanne Park
[ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ ]
๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ?
๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ.๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐” (real)
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ

๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ

2.1K 63 4
By blckpinq

prompt : it was finally time for you to get your wisdom tooth removed and you were nervous to say the least but luckily your girlfriend was going to be there every step of the way.

genre : fluff

-

"baby wake up." she whined as she shook my body harshly trying to get me to wake up but i did not budge.

"cmon i know you're awake. get up please." now it was my turn to whine. i turned my back against her and pulled the blanket up to my face.

"i'll call your mom if you don't get up." she threatened to which i groaned in response.

"you are such an ass." i mumbled loud enough for to hear. she giggled and place a kiss on my lips before getting off the bed.

"get up and go get ready. we have to be at the dentist in an hour." she reminded me to which i groaned even more.

"five more minutes please ?"

"that's how long it's gonna take for your mom to arrive if you don't get up now." my face held a scowled as i threw her the middle finger making her burst out in laughter.

"i'll treat you to something really nice tomorrow if you cooperate." she suggested with a smirk.

"like what ?"

"anything you want baby." she smiled and sat on my lap as her hands snaked around my neck.

"anything ?" she nodded in response.

there were tons of things that ran through my mind but there was one thing that stood out the most. "can we buy that new christmas edition lego set ?" her smirked dropped upon hearing what i just said.

"sure if that's what you want." i nodded my head eagerly with a huge smile and pushed her off my lap earning a thud.

i didn't bother looking back to check up on her and proceed to enter the bathroom as she cursed loudly at me from the other side.

-

i groaned for the nth time today. "do we really have to do this ?" i whined.

"yes y/nn. i promise you it won't hurt, in fact you won't even know that it's removed." she reassured me as her focus was on the road.

"how would you know that ? you've never gotten your wisdom teeth removed." i rolled my eyes.

"i've watched videos and done some research yesterday. from what i know, they'll give you a sedative to help you relax and you shouldn't feel any pain as your wisdom teeth are removed because the area will be numb." she explained calmly.

"why were you even doing a research about wisdom teeth removal ?"

"just for the fun of it." she shrugged.

once we've arrived at the dentist that i always go to, she parked the car and turned off the engine when she was done. i slumped onto the car seat as i hugged my knees closed to my chest.

"oh god i think i'm sick." i hoarse out and began fake coughing in hopes she'd believed it but i knew too well that even a five year old wouldn't fall for that.

but it was worth the try.

"who are you trying to fool ?" she quirked her eyebrow as her hands were on her hips looking like an angry mom. 

"ugh, can't you just reschedule it to another day ?" i pouted and showed her my puppy eyes.

"first of all don't ever do that and second of all we're not allowed to do a last minute reschedule without a valid reason. now get out of the car before i get someone to do it for me."

"oh yeah like who ?"

"your mom."

i scoffed. "do it then." i challenged her with a smirk but it soon dropped when i saw her pulling out her phone and began dialling what i assumed to be my moms number.

she then placed her phone against her ear to which i swiftly got up from the seat and slammed the door in hopes she'd end the call right then and there.

i walked over to where nailea was to see she was still on the phone. "ok fine ! now hang up !"

"oh nothing, just wanna check in. i have to get going now, y/n's dentist appointment is going to start soon. i'll let you know what happens later." i watched her converse with mom for another few more seconds until she finally hung up the phone with a huge smile on her face making me rolled my eyes in annoyance.

nailea and my mom has always had that special bond. sometimes it feels like nailea truly belongs as my mom's daughter rather than me because it's very obvious that mom has a favourite and it's definitely not any of her blood related kids.

"alright let's go. the sooner we're done with this the sooner i get to buy your lego set." she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the dental clinic.

"you're seriously gonna buy it for me ?!" she sighed and nodded in response.

"gosh i'm so in love with you." i smiled and peppered kisses all over her face before heading to the counter to fill in a medical form.

once that was done, we took a seat on the couch provided for the patients and talked about useless stuff while waiting for my name to be called out.

"best food combo gotta be fries and ice cream. that's the only right answer."

"that's basic and so not true. it's-"

"ms y/ln." mr johnson, my orthodontist called out, interrupting my argument with nailea.

both of us stood up and walked to the room he was in and quietly entered it. i saw a bunch of other orthodontist in the room busy prepping up.

he then instructed me to take a seat on the large chair where they're going to be performing surgery in my mouth, while nailea was sitting on the regular chair with the camera pointed at me.

i scanned my surrounding and saw a few sharp tools here and there making my heart raced and my eyes widened in fear. i quickly looked away and put my focus on nailea instead.

i have a huge fear of sharp objects ever since i was a child, which is why i was never really fond of visiting the dentist or the doctor.

guessing that she sensed my fear, she walked over to me and placed a few pecks on my lips before reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

finally mr johnson had made his appearance in the room once again. i watched him put on a new pair of rubber gloves and took a seat beside me.

i let out a huge breathe and let nailea's words play over in my head to help me calm down before the surgery finally starts.

-

nailea's pov

"ms devora. you may come in." mr johnson called out to which i stood up and followed him from behind.

before i even entered the room i could hear y/n freaking out about god knows what. i laughed to myself hearing how loud she was because it was very unusual of her to act this way.

once i entered the room, i was immediately met with a loud and hyper y/n. it surprised me to see her in this kind of state because most of the time she's very calm, soft spoken and quiet.

"why can't i feel my lip !?" she cried out dramatically making me stifled a laugh.

once she saw me, her mood immediately shifted. her face broke out into a huge smile and attempted to stand up just so she could hug me but i quickly stopped her from doing that and hugged her instead.

i pulled away and kissed her on the cheek which caused a blush to creep up to her cheeks. when she saw the camera pointed at her, she immediately swatted the camera away from her face and stared at me with an annoyed look making me laugh.

"stop filming me ! only time you can film me is when i hit you from the back." she smirked lazily making my jaw dropped at her sudden dirty comment.

"oh so now you're embarrassed ? you weren't so embarrassed two days ago when i fu-"

"ok that's enough." i interjected.

she pouted and inserted her finger to play with the bloody gauze in her mouth. i lightly scold her which only made her go against what i said just so she could annoy me.

"stop putting your finger in your mouth y/n." i warned her once more.

"babe don't be stingy. you always have my finger in your mouth, why can't i do the same ?!" she said out loud and rolled her eyes proceeding to put her fingers in her mouth once again.

when a sudden laugh was heard, i turn to my side slightly to see the lady had her mouth covered and her back turned against me so that she could probably hide her face.

i cursed under my breath feeling embarrassed at what my stupid girlfriend just said and pulled her finger out of her mouth which made her frowned. "you're very mean." she pouted and turned to the other side so that she wouldn't be facing me.

"and you're very annoying." i bit back.

"and you'd still fuck this annoying." she cockily laughed and attempted to do a weird fuck boy pose making me cringe real hard.

i quickly stopped her from doing that to save me and her from the embarrassment. "stop ruining the fun !" she yelled making me shushed her.

"babe shut the fuck up. you're being too loud."

"i didn't have a problem with you screaming my name when we're in bed but when it comes to me, it's suddenly wrong and embarrassing ?!" she scoffed and proceed to make sing loudly to annoy me even more.

eventually mr johnson had to come into the room to remind y/n to shut the fuck up because there are other people in this building and it's disturbing a lot of the other orthodontists focus.

y/n nodded her head slowly and place a finger on her lips to remind herself to keep quiet. once mr johnson was out of the room, y/n sat there quietly for a good five minutes until she starts saying weird shit, cussing and making weird noises again.

"you're so sexy baby, even my zipper is falling for you." she lazily smirked and slowly pulled her zipper down making me widened my eyes in shocked and quickly gripped onto her wrist stopping her from showing something that wasn't meant to be shown and pulled her zipper up.

"you're no fun." she whined and began moving like a worm.

"y/nn stop that !" i harshly whispered towards her.

she then stopped her movements and sat up properly. "hey pretty lady, what's your name ?" she asked towards the middle aged lady who was busy cleaning the tools.

"elanor." she awkwardly replied with a small smile.

"i like that. i think your name would be even more perfect if you had my last name." y/n smirked making me roll my eyes at her attempt to flirt.

the lady chuckled and shook her head continuing to wash the tools. "y/n just shut up." i told her to which she rolled her eyes at me in response.

"you're jealous aren't you ? it's okay babe. there's nothing to be jealous about because i only love you." she made a kissy face and tried standing up so that she could kiss me but i quickly stopped her from doing so.

"i'm not jealous and could you please stop moving out of the chair ?"

it was a total lie. i was jealous.

i hated it when y/n flirts with other girls, whether or not she's high, drunk or sober. y/n knew how sensitive i was when it comes to these type of things but i guess i could let this pass because in this case she's not really in the right state of mind.

"sorry pretty lady but this mouth, finger and this di-"

y/n was soon interrupted when the door opened to reveal her mom. i sighed in relief at the fact that y/n wasn't able to finish her sentence and also because mrs y/ln was finally here to take care of her stubborn daughter.

mrs y/ln hugged y/n from behind and placed a kiss on her forehead before making her way to me and giving me a warm hug. "how was she ?" mrs y/ln asked softly towards me.

"a nightmare. it's like taking care of a bratty child that has a dirty mind." mrs y/ln chuckled in response.

"been through that before hun."

"mommy ! you're finally here. can we go now ?" she exclaimed and attempted to stand up once again so that she could walk away but mrs y/ln quickly hold her down which made y/n whined like a child.

"be quiet y/n we're in public."

"no we're not. we're in the dentist room." she joked and was the only one laughing afterwards.

the door suddenly opened to reveal mr johnson who then walked in with a clipboard in one hand. "alright you're free to go home now." he announced with a huge smile probably relieved that y/n along with the noise she's been making will finally be gone.

when mrs y/ln struggled to carry the big baby, i was about to help her hut mr johnson immediately went over to the free space beside y/n and gave her some support before i could.

throughout the whole journey to my car, y/n has been nothing but making weird noises and saying lots of dirty stuff about our relationship making me blush in embarrassment.

by now i was sure my face was redder than a tomato.

once i've unlocked my car, i helped to open the back door so that mr johnson could help y/n enter the car. i let out a loud laugh when y/n threw herself in the car so that now she was laying flat on the seats while staring at the car ceiling blankly.

when mrs y/ln offered to take care of her, i nodded my head eagerly in response and let out a sigh of relief as i made my way to the drivers side. to say i was happy that i won't be taking care of y/n's childish ass would be an understatement.

"can we get ice cream please ?" she asked softly towards her mom.

"no you can't." mrs y/ln spoke firmly.

"ugh mom i'm not a baby anymore." she groaned loudly and began throwing random things at the window.

luckily the things she threw weren't stuff that could possibly damage or break the window. i rolled my eyes at the big baby as i started the engine and didn't waste anymore time and drove off.

-

throughout the whole drive back home,
y/n wouldn't stop cussing, whining, demanding for things and kept asking weird stuff. good thing was she didn't say anything dirty that could possibly embarrass me even more.

once we've laid y/n onto our shared bed, i let out a huge breath because of the amount of effort it took to bring her all the way to our shared bedroom.

it was like carrying a giant baby that weight a thousand pounds.

"do you need me to stay or can you handle her by yourself ?" mrs y/ln asked.

"oh i can take care of her...hopefully."

"alright if you need to know anything just give me a call okay ?" i nodded my bead and gave her a hug before escorting her out of the house.

once she was out, i went up to our bedroom to see y/n was gone. my eyes widened and my heart began beating rapidly, worried at what might happen to y/n while she's alone.

i ran to the bathroom and sighed in relief when i saw her staring at herself in the mirror. "cmon babe, lets get you back to bed." i told her but she didn't budge.

"what are you doing ?" i finally asked.

"just trying to figure out how its possible for someone to look this beautiful." she smirked cockily and winked at herself.

i rolled my eyes for the nth time and grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the bathroom and sitting her down on the bed. she then got herself comfortable in the blankets and laid there while shamelessly staring at me chest.

i then grabbed two gauze in the plastic bag that was provided by mr johnson and removed the bloody ones from her mouth with the clean ones before she can doze off.

after throwing the dirty ones in the bin, i got onto the bed and began adjusting the gauze in her mouth. while doing that i could feel her staring at me which i couldn't help but to blush under her gaze.

she then tucked the strands of hair that was blocking my view, to the back of my ear. "you are by far the most prettiest girl i've ever laid my eyes on." she slurred out while trying to keep her eyes open.

i smiled softly and gave her lips a peck, totally forgetting that her mouth was full of blood. i groaned in disgust when the metallic taste took over my tastebuds.

i then got off the bed and washed my hands and mouth before getting back to bed to see y/n had already dozed off. i smiled softly at her peaceful sleeping figure and gave her another kiss but this time on her forehead.

as soon as i got under the covers, y/n moved closer to me and laid her head on my chest as she hugged my waist. "love you." she whispered but before i could reply back i was interrupted by her soft snores.

-

finished : 11 december 2022 ☑️

a/n

lmk if there's any mistakes and pls do vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2K 18
แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ. ๐€๐ง ๐’๐‚๐ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.
100K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
331K 10.7K 54
Rosรฉ x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
26.9K 759 17
one shots collection.