Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

Studying with Leona...or not?

13.8K 581 396
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

After the whole overblot with Savanaclaw, (Y/n) wanted to sleep and not be awaken for the next three days, but unfortunately that wouldn't work since she had to catch up with lessons. Since this world dealt with magic, there were a few confusing things that she didn't understand. She could ask Riddle, but he was busy attending something along with Trey. 

Deuce and Ace shared a braincell, so that was an obvious no. Cater was busy taking selfies and following the latest trends. Jack looked trustworthy, but he was busy training. Ruggie was running around doing chores or working in order to get some quick cash. The only other option is to ask Leona. He was smart but lazy. Hopefully, he would help her.

The dual haired girl got up from her desk and grabbed her books, and headed out the dorm, leaving a sleeping Grim on the bed, "Didn't I hear once from Ruggie-senpai that he naps in random places?" She mumbled to herself, before sighing, "I guess, I'll start at the gardens." She said, then started walking in the direction of the Botanical Garden.

-----

The girl got to the garden and looked around, but no sign of the male, 'Maybe his dorm, then?' She thought, then headed to the school, where the mirrors were located in order to get to Savanaclaw.

Once arriving at Savanaclaw, she walked towards the dorms and entered, looking around.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" A male's voice said, behind her.

She looked and saw Ruggie, "Cute hyena boy."

The male blushed, "I told you I'm not cute!" He exclaimed.

"Agree to disagree." She said, shrugging slightly, "Oh, Senpai. Could you tell me where Leona-senpai is?"

"Eh? For what?"

"I need his help with something." She said.

"Well, he's in his room, sleeping as always." He said, pointing at the room, that was at the end of the hall.

"Ah, okay. Thank you, senpai." She said, patting his head, which made him blush slightly and lean into her hand, but she pulled back, "I'll see you next time when you're not busy." Then headed towards the room of the sleeping lion.

Ruggie pouted, as his ears folded down, 'I wanted more pets...' He thought, before walking off to do his next chore.

The dual haired girl knocked on the door, but only heard soft breathing, 'He's sleeping...' She thought, opening the door and looked around the room, seeing all the things strewn around, 'He's quite messy...' She looked at the sleeping male, and gently shook him, "Leona-senpai?" She called out.

The male's ears only flickered slightly along with his tail, but continued to sleep.

She gently shook him again, "Senpai." She said.

Leona grunted and opened an eye to look at her, "What do you want herbivore." He said, yawning.

"I figured others were busy...and you being smart. I could use some of your help with studies. Magic studies are kind of confusing..." She said, mumbling the last sentence but the male heard.

He let out a chuckle, then turned to his side away from her, "And you think I would be any help?"

"But Leona-senpai. You're smart."

"Why not ask the Heartslabyul kids."

"Ace and Deuce share a braincell. Trey-senpai and Riddle-senpai are busy. Cater-senpai only cares about Magicam and trends, which I still don't quite understand." She said.

The male hummed a bit, before turning his head slightly to look at her, "What you said during my overblot...Is it true?"

"About me being trained till passing out and vomiting? Yes. My father is obsessed with being the number one hero in my world. My twin and I were born with a quirk that was a mix of our father and mother's. Our left being fire, our right being ice. He called our siblings defects because they were born with either ice or fire." She sighed, looking down, "So we swore to never use our fire. Until our friend Midoriya helped us to realize that our quirk is ours and not his."

The lion male nodded, "Tell me about your siblings." He said, wanting to hear about them.

"There isn't much I heard about our oldest sibling. All we know that his name was Touya and died, he had a fire quirk, we only ever saw him a few times. Next is Fuyumi, the second oldest and the only other girl, she has an ice quirk and works as a teacher. Next is our brother Natsuo, he's a college student, he also has an ice quirk. Finally, us. Shoto and me. Sho-nii being the oldest by a few minutes, has the same quirk as I do and both of us are in U.A. training to become heroes. Natsuo and us hate our father, while Fuyumi tries to keep us together."

'And I thought I lived in a horrible living situation.' He thought, before bringing his arm up and bringing the girl down, to lay next to him, "Well, since you came here to bother me. Might as well be my pillow."

"Eh? But senpai. I came here to study not nap." (Y/n) said, blinking.

Leona looked at her, "Studying can happen later. You look like you need some sleep." He said, pointing out the eyebags that were starting to appear under the girl's eyes, before closing his eyes.

"But—"

But all she heard was soft breathing from the male, which made her deadpan.

"How can he fall asleep so fast..." She mumbled, before staring at the male. She had to admit, he was handsome. His brown hair slightly coming down on his face, which the girl pushed back so it didn't bother him. She brought her hand up and gently brought her hand to his ears, gently petting them.

The male's face twitched slightly, feeling his ears being messed with, but kept "sleeping".

The dual haired girl felt her eyes grow heavy, and slowly fell asleep, laying close to the male.

The lion male opened his eyes, and looked down at the girl, that had her head laying on his chest. He smirked, "Knew you would fall asleep." He mumbled, before falling asleep himself.

-----

"Leona-san!" Ruggie called out as he opened the door to the male's room, but his eyes widen seeing the said male sleeping with a sleeping (Y/n) beside him. What seemed to shock him more was that the male had an arm warped around the girl's middle and his tail wrapped around the girl's wrist.

They hyena male laughed quietly, "Now, this is priceless. Didn't expect the big and bad Leona-san to be this cuddly." He quietly said.

The said male must've heard him, because he woke up and glared at him, "Shut it, Ruggie." He said, unwrapping his arm from the girl, but left his tail.

He smirked, "Leona-san...are you falling for her?"

"The herbivore could be of help. Nothing more."

"The cuddling said otherwise." He said.

The lion male growled at him, which made him put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay, you don't like her." Ruggie said, before grinning, "You wouldn't mind if I take her for myself then?"

Leona glared at him, "As if."

"Ha! So you do!"

Suddenly the two stopped when they heard groaning, making them look at the now awakening girl. The lion male let his tail fall beside him.

"You both are loud..." She mumbled, before yawning, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

The hyena male laughed, "(Y/n)! I forgot to say thanks for saving me back there, along with saving our Housewarden. So, as a reward you can pet my ears." He said, leaning towards her.

The girl's eyes sparkled and her hands instantly went towards his hair, running through them, which instantly made him close his eyes and purr. Her eyes averted to his tail that was swishing back and forth.

Leona glared at the male, before snatching the girl's other hand and putting it on his head.

The girl smiled a bit, and ran her fingers through his hair, making him close his eyes and let out a small sigh.

The two males were just enjoying the pets from the girl, not wanted them to end.

'Sorry Leona-san. I'll be stealing her attention from you.' Ruggie thought.

'Try and you'll see, Ruggie.' Leona thought.

'So much for studying...' (Y/n) thought, looking at her books that were untouched, 'Maybe I can ask Lilia-senpai? But what if he's busy? I can ask a teacher if they aren't too busy...' She pulled back her hands, which made the males eyes snap open.

"Why did you stop?" The hyena male said, pouting.

The girl got up, "I'm sorry senpais. I have studying to do."

"Oh! I can help you with that!" He said, grinning.

The lion male glared at him, "If I remember correctly she asked me."

"Leona-san, you just sleep. I'll help her." He said, grabbing the girl's right wrist, feeling the coolness of it.

"Tch. But you're barely passing."

The girl looked between the two, before grabbing her stuff, "I'll ask someone else." She said, then left the two arguing, before they noticed she was gone. But once she opened the door, someone latched on to her leg, making her look down and see a familiar lion cub.

"Oba-tan!" Cheka exclaimed happily.

(Y/n) dropped everything and picked up the small kid, "Cheka. I'm so happy to see you."

The small boy smiled at her then peeked over her shoulder, "Oji-tan!"

Leona froze and let out a grumble, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you and Oba-tan! Well, mostly Oba-tan." He grinned.

'I think studying can wait if it's Cheka.' The girl thought, picking up her stuff, and carrying the small lion cub in one arm, "Well, come on, Cheka. I could show you something cool."

Cheka gasped as his eyes sparkled, "What is it? What is it?! I wanna know Oba-tan!" He exclaimed as the girl walked off with the small cub in her arms, leaving the two males.

"We got defeated by your nephew, Leona-san." Ruggie said.

"Tch. Lucky kid." Leona said, before smirking, "At least I don't have to deal with the screech box."

-----

(Y/n) put down the kid and her books, before looking at the grassy field, then looked at the kid, "Want to skate?"

"Eh? But how are we gonna skate, Oba-tan?" Cheka questioned, tilting his head.

The girl smiled softly at him and tapped the ground with her right foot, turning the ground to ice, which made the small kid's eyes shine.

"Wah! Oba-tan is so cool!" He exclaimed, before running towards the ice and stepping foot on it, but slipped, falling on his butt, which made him giggle.

She let out a small laugh and walked over, picking them up by their hands and glided over the ice, while holding their hands.

The small lion cub laughed, "Oba-tan! We're skating!"

She smiled and nodded, dragging the small kid around the ice.

"How dare you not invite me to skate." A male's voice said, making the two look over and see, Leona.

Cheka smiled, "Oji-tan!" He exclaimed happily, letting go of the girl's hands and trying to skate over to him.

The male sighed, "Stay there. I'll go over there." He said, walking over and skating over to them.

The small kid smiles and and grabbed his hand, and in his other hand he held (Y/n)'s hand, "Let's skate!"

The girl smiled at him, "Cheka, let's do something cool." She said, which made the two confused, as she led them, before creating a slide, making their eyes widen as they climb up with the help of the ice, before sliding down.

Cheka laughed happily, while Leona was shocked by the amount of power she held in order to create this much ice.

"Look up." She said, which made the two do as so, and their eyes widen, seeing arches of ice that had some fire around, making the ice shine and sparkle.

"Wah! Oba-tan, you're amazing!"

They got down from the slide and the two were shivering from the cold, except for the girl since she was used to it.

Leona noticed the frost on the girl, which made him slightly worried, but then it went away once the dual haired girl brought up her left hand and fire surrounded it.

The small lion cub put out his hands, close to the fire to warm up, "That was so cool, Oba-tan! When you come over, you should totally do that again! It would be fun!"

The girl smiled softly, "We'll see. If Leona-senpai allows me to come over that is. I could never intrude." She said.

The male lion held his hands out to the fire and scoffed, "As if." He said.

The small kid pouted, "Oji-tan! Let her come over!" He said, before his eyes widen, and then grinned, "I could just ask papa to let you come over!"

Leona scowled at the mention of his brother, "Fine, I'll bring her over one day." He grumbled.

Cheka clapped his hands happily, "Yay! I can't wait to show Oba-tan all the cool things I have!" He then looked at the girl, "I'll even show you around the palace!"

(Y/n) sweatdropped, as she put out the fire, 'I forgot they live in a palace...' She thought, while nodding to the boy, "That would be lovely, Cheka." She smiled softly, which made the small kid return the smile.

The lion male looked between the two, 'Guess I can have her take his attention off of me. She doesn't seem to mind. After all, she tried to kidnap him when we were in the infirmary.' He thought, then looked at the books that laid untouched before looking at the girl, who was smiling while listening to the small lion cub, 'Her father...If I ever see him, I'm beating him for trying to turn her into a weapon for his use.' He scowled, 'Now, I understand why those Heartslabyul kids and cat are protective of her. Her personality seems quite dull from not being able to grow up around kids. She seems to just make fun of her trauma as I heard before.'

The girl pat the kid's head, "I'll see you soon, Cheka. I have things to do, so don't sneak out from home just to find me or your Oji-tan, okay? I'm sure your parents are worried."

The said kid, nodded and smiled, "Okay, Oba-tan! I hope to see you real soon! I wanna play more!" He said happily, then hugged her, making her hug back. He then let go and went to hold Leona's hand.

The dual haired girl stood up and made the ice disappear, before heading towards her books, "Bye-bye." She said, waving at the kid before walking off, 'I'll just go to the library to study...' She thought.

Cheka looked at the male, "Oji-tan! When are you going to get married to Oba-tan?" He asked.

Leona blushed, "Tch. Come on, let's just send you back home." He said, walking in the opposite direction with the small lion cub.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.2K 92
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—˜...
20.2K 782 20
Basically what the title says. Twisted wonderland is now in our world and the reader is lucky enough to house them. I wonder what adventure awaits. (...
11K 263 5
Twisted Wonderland's cast realizes that (Yuu) is a girl. - WIP > Reviewing a couple of things in the text - Platonic relationships with a sprinkle o...
3.4K 182 8
sสœแดแดก แดษด แด€ษชส€... [๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™- ๐™๐™‘ 14] โ€ข Violence โ€ข โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ€ข lฬถา‰ฬอ„ฬ…อ—ฬฬ‡อฬฐอšอ–อ•อขอœอœฤฑวsา‰ฬ‘อฏฬŒอกฬฬญฬฆอš? แถ แต˜โฟ แถ แต˜โฟ ิฒฯ…ีˆ [...