( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

Por maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... Más

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w
Fake friends
Friends forever
Ryan and Jenn are together at the party
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Once in a cheater always a cheater

1 0 0
Por maizakatog03

Chapter: 37

Ryan couldn't stand the pain of Jenn's words, so he immediately booked a ticket home to the Philippines. And Ryan went home with resentment, because he couldn't accept what Jenn had done to him.

Because it's that easy to leave him and trade him for someone else. The plane that Ryan boarded to return to the Philippines was just a few hours away, and Laiza also picked him up. Because of what Jenn did to leave him and trade with someone else, she decided to agree to marry Laiza.

Because for Ryan this is the only way for him to forget Jenn, because Laiza is really his childhood crush. But Jenn was his first Love, because she was his first girlfriend, so Ryan and Laiza immediately informed their parents about their marriage, because Ryan wanted them not to stay longer and get married right away.

And the two of them are already engaged, and Laiza is happy because Ryan is going to be her husband, and she immediately informs Karl that Ryan and Jenn need not meet again until their marriage is over. Laiza has a big problem so she wants to marry Ryan right away, because she is one month pregnant, and her ex -boyfriend is the father of her pregnancy.

So in order not to ruin their family's background check, Laiza needs to marry Ryan so that everyone knows that Ryan is the father of the child. But about Laiza's parents' plan for Ryan, Ryan knows nothing. So everything is secret, because they know when Ryan's parents find out they can be sure that they won't allow Their son to marry the disgraced woman.

And Jenn now regrets what she did to Ryan, but for her own good even if it hurts Jenn she will accept because she loves you so much Ryan. He will despise everything for the person he loves and cares about, until he gets tired of working. And Jenn has fulfilled all her dreams, and has been reported on social media, radio and television. As for Ryan and Laiza's wedding, Ryan was very drunk and Laiza took the opportunity.

She slept on Ryan's bed when the two of them were together, Laiza removed Ryan's clothes, and she also removed the clothes. Before he lay down and slept with Ryan. Because he knows when Ryan gets drunk he doesn't remember what he did while he was drunk. So this is the only way to know, by Ryan, that something has happened to them and it is not to doubt that he is the owner of what he is pregnant with.

But there is one person who only knows that nothing happened to them, Manang Maria, because when Laiza entered Ryan's room Manang was there and was afraid to go out. Since Manang Maria thought that Laiza would also come out right away, she didn't think that she would put her next to Ryan's sleep. So all night until Laiza couldn't sleep she didn't come out, and she saw everything Laiza did to her pet Ryan.

And until they fell asleep nothing happened to them because all Laiza did was remove all of Ryan's clothes and pants. Then he undressed and lay down next to Ryan who was sleeping. It was morning when Ryan woke up and he saw Laiza with Ryan in bed sleeping.

He can't believe it because he doesn't remember what happened to the two of them, the only thing Ryan remembers is that they both drank with Laiza until they got drunk and after that he doesn't remember anything. Ryan thought that his illness might return, every time he got drunk. And Ryan thought something had happened to them and Laiza. He got up and dressed.

He was not happy with what happened to them because since Jenn became Ryan's girlfriend, he had no other thoughts but Jenn was the last one to be with him to sleep. And Jenn will be the mother of her future child, but she can't accept that the reason why Jenny left her and traded for someone else is so superficial.

Ryan came out and Manang Maria went right away, because he wanted to let her know what Laiza had done to him last night. But she couldn't say because Laiza suddenly came and hugged Ryan. So manang thought of giving Ryan the right time without him before he said everything. Because she knew Ryan, Manang knew that Ryan's first thought was that something had happened to the two of them.

"Where are you sleeping? Laiza, sorry for what happened!"

Ryan said,

"Ryan, I love you and I don't regret what we did. Even if you can love me, I will accept everything because I love you without waiting for anything in return."

Laiza's answer, Laiza hugged Ryan and kissed him, and no matter how tender Laiza was why didn't she forget Jenn. Until the end of the whole day and the preparation for the wedding of Laiza and Ryan. And Jenn first made her money buy a house and a small calendar for her mom and dad.

Because Jenn's parents were hardworking and knew how to handle money, she was able to grow their business. And it grew until their money was invested in another store, Laiza and Ryan also got married, after their wedding they went straight to the set place where their honeymoon place is.

But the whole day ended with nothing happening to them, and Ryan didn't hide from Laiza and express his thoughts. That he and Laiza are only on paper but he doesn't think that he can change Jenn in his heart. Even if Laiza hurts everything Ryan says, but she will accept because she will do everything, only Ryan will learn to love her. Because for Ryan only Jenn he will love now and forever.

Until Ryan's last life Jenn was the only thing in his heart and mind. After 3 years .. Jenn decided to return to the Philippines to see her parents. When Jenn arrives differently their house is no longer the same as before they live in the cottage. Now Jenn has bought a big house, and her dad has a new car.

And because Jenn's father was also old, he decided not to let It get wet. Because he was just going to help Alissa in their store, and the formerly small calendar is now big and someone is also working with them. Due to the number of customers, Alissa and Lito can't afford to be the only two. Jenn went to a nearby mall in their area, because she wanted to sell her isosout she saw her former friend Analiza.

Analiza is married and has a child, Analiza invites Jenn to go to their grand reunion, and to the campus also they will meet. Analiza even said that their soul must be pretentious, because on that day the clothes and what you have achieved in three years will be smashed. Jenn has been in the Philippines for two weeks but they haven't met Ryan yet, and for Jenn she doesn't need to see Ryan anymore because she can't even admit to herself, but until now she still loves Ryan very much.

And she tried to love others because Jenn thought it was the only way for her to forget Ryan, but she and Karl lasted for five months but Jenn didn't feel even the slightest bit of love. So before Jenn goes home she confesses to Karl the whole truth about how she feels about it. Jenn also said that no matter how hard she tried to erase Ryan from her heart, she couldn't do it. And Jenn doesn't want her to continue to rely on Karl, because it will only hurt more.

So Jenn talked to him separately before going home to the Philippines, but Karl did not agree because for him no matter how long he would wait. When can Jenn open her heart for him? But for Jenn, there is nothing to wait for Karl because Jenn's decision is complete and she will be separated and only a friend will be in Karl's place in Jenn's heart. The day of their grand reunion came, Jenn forgot how much she was doing, fortunately Karl picked her up.

Karl came to Jenn's new house and it wasn't dressed and tidying up yet, Karl said that today was the day and they had to go because all their professors were going to attend then. So Jenn hurried into her room to get dressed, and because it was too late, Jenn's make -up was simple but whatever she did, even if she didn't dress up, was still beautiful. It turns out that Jenn has arranged that Karl can't explain how he feels because the woman is so nice with him tonight.

They left and since their campus was not far away, they got there easily. When they arrived everyone was sitting at the big table, and when he looked for Analiza he suddenly saw Ryan with Laiza holding hands. They arrived almost at the same time, he thought that Karl and he were the last to arrive, but they were even earlier than Ryan.

Jenn wants to go out because she doesn't want to see and be with Ryan and Laiza, because she can't control herself and she's in so much pain. Jenn was about to come out, but Analiza called her!

"Besh, where are you going? Let me introduce you to my dearest wife."

Analiza says, And Jenn did nothing but approach them, Ryan looked away because he knew that the two friends Jenn and Analiza were behind him earlier. He let go of Laiza and approached Jenn's seat, he saw Jenn and she was still very beautiful.

Jenn forced herself to be brave in front of Ryan, she stepped aside and sat down she wanted to talk to Jenn but she didn't know how to start. Ryan took some water and drank it,

"Jenn, can we talk even for a moment;"

Ryan said,

"Your husband might get angry! I don't want to mess with this."

Jenn's answer, and they didn't end their conversation, Laiza approached furiously because she had been looking for Ryan when he left her next to his friends.

"Love, you're just here! And talking to people who only have money in mind who want to reach the sky but don't have wings so they can't fly."

Laiza said, Jenn took some water and drank it, because she just had a little patience and she was going to hit Laiza because she had been enduring it for a long time.

"Laiza don't behave child, come on!" And they left, because Ryan knew Jenn wouldn't miss Laiza's insult to him.

Chapter: 38

Even before the end of the whole night of their grand reunion, when Jenn and Ryan met again, Jenn was supposed to go to the restroom. And when Ryan saw him he followed and talked, but they didn't talk politely because Karl suddenly came.

"Ohh dude, how is married life?"

Karl asked Ryan,

" Good,!"

Ryan replied, as his ngay eyes were on the restroom door, because he wanted to see if Jenn would come out.

"Ryan, why are you here? Who are you waiting for?"

Karl asked,

"I'd love to talk to Jenn, even if it's just for a moment I want to ask her a lot."

Ryan's response,

"You don't have to ask him first, maybe everything he said is enough for you, you have a wife and a child! Just give them your full attention first."

Karl said, and Jenn came out and Ryan would have approached her, but Karl approached her first. And because of what Ryan saw, Jenn looked happy and happy with Karl, so he didn't force Jenn to talk to him.

So Ryan invited Laiza to come home because he remembered his little son. For Jenn, her love for Ryan is just a dream, because it's unclear if they will be together again because you have a family of your own and are happy with their daughter Laiza.

But Jenn still didn't have Ryan's replacement in her heart, until Ryan and Jenn met again. They were going to their old house then, and she remembered the tree that Ryan and I used to go there whenever they didn't have money when they had a date together.

Jenn sat down and remembered all the happy days she and Ryan had. She smiled suddenly, but she also couldn't help but cry, because Jenn's whole idea was that they would never be separated from Ryan again.

And they have so many dreams, that they want to bouin but all of that is just his dream, because he just thinks it will never happen. As she sat a man approached her, as she bent down and wept. He raised his head to see who was in front of him, he saw Ryan standing in front of him.

"Ahhh, Ryan it's you!"

And it was obvious on Jenn's face that she was surprised and didn't know what to do.

"Jenn, I didn't know I'd see you here, because I totally thought I forgot all about us first."

Ryan said, Jenn wants to hug Ryan and say she misses him but she can't because she already has a wife and a child.

"Ryan, I didn't come here, go back to what we had before, I've been forgetting you for a long time, so leave in front of me because I'm leaving."

Jenn answered, but Jenn was about to leave but Ryan suddenly grabbed her hand and hugged it tightly. Jenn seemed to melt as she hugged Jenn, and she wanted to hug Ryan tightly but she didn't want to let him know that she still loved him.

So Jenn pushed Ryan, and ran and left. But Ryan felt Jenn's heartbeat, Ryan knew that like him he still loved Jenn. And enough for Ryan to know, Jenn still remembers him. Ryan went home, and he saw a strange man standing in their house.

Ryan asked what he was, why he was outside the house and looking inside. As if someone was looking,

"Father, who are you looking for? Why are you out of the house?"

Ryan asked,

"Are you Laiza's wife?"

A man's answer,

"Yes and why do you know my wife? How is she?"

And a man did not answer her and left as soon as she found out she was Laiza's husband. But Ryan wonders why he knows Laiza, Ryan enters the house and looks for Laiza to ask. And Ryan asked Laiza that there was a guy outside and seemed to be looking for her.

Laiza pretended not to know about the man but in reality, she was the one who was ordered by Laiza's ex -boyfriend to greet their son. Laiza is scared because she knows that Carlo is looking for her, her ex -boyfriend. And she didn't want to know that she didn't have a miscarriage, because she didn't want to ruin her relationship with Ryan as a couple.

And Laiza is afraid that when Ryan finds out she's cheating here Ryan will leave her. So Laiza called her mommy and said everything, as if Carlo was coming back and her son was messing with them. Laiza's parents made a way for Ryan not to find out the truth, but in an unexpected turn of events. Manang Maria is cleaning the bathroom in Ryan's room, while Laiza is talking on her phone.

Laiza didn't know there was someone inside, so she answered Carlo's call, and Laiza suddenly mentioned about her daughter princess Hanah. Because whatever Laiza lies Carlo also finds out that Hannah is their child. And not Ryan's son, Manang dropped the brush he was cleaning the bowl with, so it rang.

Laiza found out that someone heard what she said, and Manang came out and told Laiza.

"I've heard it all ma'am Laiza, so don't first think that you can hide the whole truth from sir Ryan, because when he comes home I'll tell him everything."

Manang said Laiza was scared and didn't know what to do to keep her quiet.

"Man, I'm begging you to let me tell my wife, because I don't want her suddenly and she won't forgive me."

But Manang Maria can't be stopped because she wants to correct everything, the first thing Laiza did was pretend that something had happened to them and Ryan, so their wedding was premature.

"Of all the things you've done ma'am Laiza, I'll say you thought last night that Sir Ryan was so drunk, I saw that nothing happened to you because I was there those days."

Manang says and while speaking she cries because she regrets that she kept quiet and let everything Laiza did to her pet. But now that Laiza has been cheating on Ryan for a long time, she won't let it happen again. Because for several years, Laiza had been hiding that princess Hannah was not Ryan's child.

Laiza didn't know what to do because she had no choice but to disappear from Manang and keep quiet. He took the flower vase to give to Manang Maria, but he couldn't because Ryan suddenly came in and saw how Manang was crying.

"Man, why are you crying?"

Ryan asked,

"Laiza what happened here?"

Ryan's next question, Laiza didn't know where to start.

"Sir, Ryan, your husband has been cheating on you for a long time_?"

And Manang didn't finish what he was saying when Laiza suddenly entered,

"Manang, please!

Laiza said,

"Laiza stopped, will manang speak first? "Man, please say what you want to tell me."

"Laiza, when you were drunk in your room I saw sir Ryan, nothing happened to you. Unexpectedly I was there because I was cleaning the bathroom. But I didn't get out because you and ma'am Laiza suddenly came in, then he stripped you and humiliated you, then he took off his clothes and stood beside you. "All night I didn't go out. I saw nothing happen to you."

Manang Maria said softly,

"Laiza, if nothing happened to us how did princess Hannah form?"

Ryan asked,

"Sir Ryan, princess Hannah is not your daughter, ma'am Laiza's daughter to her ex -boyfriend. And the man called to take their child, and unintentionally but the lord wanted me to hear everything, so that he will lie to you. "

Mother Mary said,

"Laiza, I never thought you could do this to me, I know I can't love you but princess Hannah I have never failed as her father. "Now, leave because I don't know what I can do to you if you don't leave."

"My wife let me explain, we can't live child first without you!"

And Laiza knelt in front of Ryan but because of the magnitude of her sin she did not forgive Laiza. Laiza left with resentment in her chest, because she thought she could hide the whole truth. Ryan has never forgiven Laiza, and he has filed divorce papers to annul their marriage.

Since they have been married for three years, nothing has happened to the two of them, because no matter what Ryan does, Jenn is still the one he wants to be with. Even the parents, Ryan, were angry with Laiza and they had nothing to do with Laiza's parents because Ryan never asked for help from Laiza's parents.

Because Ryan didn't want them to get married for a fee, his uncle David Mondragon lent Ryan to get their company back. So, everyone is in favor of Ryan and their separation is clean. Ryan went on with his life, and he took over his father's position in the company, and as a president of their company he had many duties to perform he had to survey everything, so as not to be like what happened to his father.

four years passed. Jenn decides to agree to marry Karl, because she already feels sorry for Karl because no matter how hard Jenn went through she didn't leave it. Because Jenn didn't know that Ryan and Laiza were separated, until Jenn and Ryan met, Jenn avoided, because she didn't want to see Ryan and Laiza together again. And it hurts Jenn to see the two together. But Ryan wouldn't let Jenn get away with it when they weren't talking.

"Jenn don't avoid me first because the world we live in is small so it's really a coincidence that we'll meet."

Ryan said and holding Jenn's hand, they passed by someone selling a pulley and mask. Ryan bought two and sent them to Jenn, so they didn't recognize each other in their pulley and masked her nose. Ryan put Jenn in his car, and drove it away. Jenn had nothing to do but go because the truth was too much.she misses Ryan.

"Are you crazy? Where are you taking me?"

Angry Jenn said,

"Just shut up Jenn, I want to be with you now, and you're the only one who knows how to help the pain I'm feeling right now."

Ryan said,

"Wouldn't your husband be angry? That you left without him knowing?

Jenn asked, Ryan stopped the car and told Jenn the truth,

"Jenn and I have been separated from Laiza for a week, she has been cheating on me for a long time, nothing has ever happened to us and I only found out from Manang Maria that princess Hannah is not my child. "Jenn, the pain of cheating on you for a few years, why is it so easy for your girls to pretend you love us guys?''

Ryan was crying, and Jenn didn't know if she would be happy with what she found out, but her heart was beating faster.

Jenn didn't know if she would be happy with what Ryan told her, but she became complacent that Ryan was now free. But just because Ryan is single doesn't mean he will hurt Karl by never leaving him. Karl is already excited about Jenn and Karl's upcoming engagement party, so the pain Jenn felt when Ryan and Laiza were about to get married, is twice the pain Ryan feels now.

When Ryan thinks that he and Jenn will be together again, he fails again because Jenn has already made the decision and she and Karl will get married next month. Jenn knew in herself that she had never loved Karl, but for Jenn she had to reciprocate Karl's love for her. That he had never been honest and Karl hadn't left him all the time he needed sympathy.

Ryan didn't give up, as he felt for Jenn, he did everything they could just to get their former relationship back. Because no matter how long they were apart and never met, he never forgot it. Because Ryan's love for Jenn has no expiration, so no matter how long they don't meet they can't forget each other.

Until the day came, that Jenn and Karl would get married. It's only a few days and Jenn and Karl's oneness will take place. So Ryan decided that even before the day of Jenn and Karl's wedding, he wanted to leave the Philippines because he couldn't bear to see or watch the woman he loved marry another man.

So she had better just leave and so that she couldn't see, Karl went to Jenn to accompany her to measure her gown. And they meet Laiza, the two pretend not to know each other, and then Jenn and Karl measure their isosout for their wedding. Jenn was about to go home, but she noticed that Laiza's car had not yet left and that she seemed to be waiting for something.

And Karl also said goodbye that he would no longer deliver Jenn because there was an emergency he had to go to. So Jenn, who was no longer accompanied by Karl, agreed to let Jenn take a taxi but Laiza suddenly entered her mind. He wants to know who Laiza met, and maybe Ryan was just lying and maybe until now they are still Laiza.

So aboard Jenn she got out of the taxi and went back to where she saw Laiza waiting, when Jenn arrived she did not show up. But she didn't expect Karl to approach her, Jenn thought they didn't know each other but why did she get into Laiza's car when there were only two of them inside.

Until Laiza came out and went inside, and Karl simplified and he followed Laiza, Jenn didn't want to think of anyone else because she trusted Karl. But, she wanted to know everything about the two so Jenn followed, she saw who entered a room, and why they were entering when they were just the two of them inside.

Jenn seems to have a hunch that Laiza and Karl are hiding something she doesn't know. Karl and Laiza enter, but Jenn doesn't know how to get in and hear what the two are talking about. Jenn saw that someone was delivering food inside, Jenn thought she would pretend to be the food delivery inside so she could come in and see what they both did inside.

Jenn won and she was able to enter, Jenn changed her clothes so as not to be recognized, when Jenn entered she saw Karl with only a bath towel on, and Laiza taking a bath inside. Jenn wanted to ask Karl, but she thought she might make an excuse and continue lying. Suddenly Laiza came out, and turned Bath towel on too.

Karl kissed her on the lips. Jenn wanted to slap the two, because they were good at hiding and Jenn didn't think that Karl had cheated on her for a long time. Because Jenn fully imagined, Karl was honest and loved her. But everything was a lie, and everything Karl did and showed in his goodness was pure pretense.

Jenn couldn't accept everything Karl had done and she couldn't Ever forgive it, Jenn couldn't get out of her position until she dropped the glass she was holding. Her whole body was shaking with anger, because she didn't give in to Ryan's love because she thought Karl was honest and loved her.

"Miss, why aren't you careful?"

Karl said, and holding Jenn Jenn slapped Karl because he couldn't stand what he saw anymore. Jenn removed her headband and Laiza saw Jenn's face,

"Jenn ..!"

Laiza said, and Laiza was surprised because she didn't expect Jenn to see her with Karl, and because they were caught cheating again.

"Your pig, you Karl, I didn't think I had been cheating on me for a long time. And fortunately, I found out everything and now he won't continue to cheat on me. And you Laiza, it's good that Ryan broke up with you, because you shouldn't be loved, "

Jenn says,

"Jenn, I'm explaining please listen to me first!"

Karl said,

"You have nothing to explain, don't follow me, and never show me anything because I will never forgive you."

Jenn said, and she left Jenn crying because she didn't think that the person she trusted and tried to be light -hearted was just a cheater and should not be trusted.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.7K 709 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
5.7K 360 10
The worn leather of the armchair creaked beneath me as I straddled Marcus. I felt him, solid and undeniable, beneath me. The knowledge stole my brea...
15.1K 105 34
Kim Garcia Angon, suffering from an accident ten years ago. Flame of the place; feared, and worshipped. He is often caught by the police, but he alwa...
22.4K 555 8
"Why are you angry?" I asked him. "It's not like we're a couple." He stopped, and stared at me, boring my eyes with his emerald eyes. "If we are..."...