โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•‹๐•™๐•’...

By GlitchPup

โ˜†This will be a Nightmare x Reader storyโ˜† โ—‡ Slow updates ๐Ÿ˜ โ—‡ Trigger warning: -Cussing -Violence -Blood -Dea... More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™: ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•†๐•œ?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš: ๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ: ๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ: ๐”ธ๐•™ ๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž: โ„‚๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐••
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ: ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก: ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜: ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™: ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš: โ„™๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›: โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•๐•ค

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ : โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜?

410 21 23
By GlitchPup

Trigger warning

- Violence

- Mention of torture

Blue's POV:

*Thump*

Once through the portal we ended up in a nearby safe AU seeing as the world is still intact and Dream, though... super charged? Wouldn't be able to go far in his condition. We were in a beautiful dark forest, illuminated with fireflies and glowing plants. The grass was soft, and the night sky was visible through the coverage of trees.

"WE DID IT!" I cheer and jump around in excitement as I'm finally free and am reunited with my friends.

"DREAM!" I cry out as I launch myself at him, laughing and overjoyed.

"Oof, good to have you back Blueberry."

"HOW ARE YOU? WHERE'S INK? ARE WE GOING HOME NOW? HOW'S PAP? ARE WE TAK-"

"S-slow down Blue, me and Ink are fine, Ink is creating positivity in other AUs with some Sans', yes we'll go home once I'm recharged a little more and you'll get to ask your Papyrus yourself. But what happened in there? With the human."

"OH RIGHT! MY NEW HUMAN FRIEND Y/N SAVED US!"

"What? How?"

"I'M NOT SURE, BUT SHE REASURED ME THAT SHE WOULD PROTECT US AND THATS WHAT SHE DID!"

"Wait, wait hold on, you're telling me that a human, let alone a human that isn't a Frisk, managed to keep Nightmare at bay and... "boost" me?"

"YEAH! PRETTY MUCH"

"How is that even possible... uh, w-where is she?"

"HUH?" I turn to find that the human, Y/N, was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/N? Y/N!" I feel myself panic as I frantically look around the area only to turn up nothing.

"Blueberry... I don't think she made it through the portal-"

"NO! SHE MUST'VE! SHE HAD TO!" I feel tears prink the corners of my sockets, looking down I notice that I've lost one of my gloves... along with the human... I feel a hand fall onto my shoulder. Dream.

"We'll get her back, don't worry." Dream reassures me as I feel the tears trickle down my face.

...

What kind of royal guard am I...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"-Crap."

The portal, it closed right as my hand was about to go through, leaving me behind with nothing but Blues baby blue glove and a sense of impending doom.

"Aw, well that's too bad now isn't it. So close yet still so far out of your- grasp" Nightmare mocks as I whirl around to face him, his pearly white grin sends chills down my spine as I see his appendages raise up behind him threateningly, his teal eye glowing amused and briming with power. He even has the nerve to make a pun out of my predicament, I realise as I clutch the baby blue glove left in my grasp.

The other Bad Sans, now backing up Nightmare, stand just behind him as most of them grin with malice filled grins and creepy looks of amusements, with the exception of Error who looks like he could care less and that this was just one big nuisance to him, and Cross who looks like this is just another regular day to him. With little resistance on my part, Nightmare shoots one of his appendages towards me and latches onto my waist, quickly wrapping around my frame before pulling me into the air infront of his face with a small yelp as his grin continues to grow. Sadistic bastard.

"Now, no need for that look, we wouldn't want it to stay that way now do we." He only continues to become more amused as my teeth visibly grit, preventing myself from saying something I might regret. I spit on the ground in spite of those thoughts, ridding my mouth of the foul taste he left. "Want me to take her back to the dungeons? I promise she'll only get a little marked up~" Dust chuckles with a sadistic look on his face as I see him playing with a small red bone-knife... thingy.

"No need for that, I've made more- proper arrangements for our guest here." Nightmare raises a bony hand summoning two of those weird tall, goopy skeleton guards he has patrolling around. Dust face drops as he grumbles to himself incoherently.

"Take the human to her new quarters." The guards obey with a quick nod before grabbing me by each arm and drag me away from the other Sans, deeper into the castle as I kick and flail pointlessly. I continue to struggle until we reach a large set of doors, which they proceed to open and toss me inside with relative ease, leaving me slightly winded on the floor before getting up and rushing to the door only to have it shut in my face and locked from the outside. Shit! Is all I can think as I bash my fist against the door, my chance of escape was quickly swept away along with the light, only to be left in the eerie dimly light room.

After a second or two of being in the barely light room a few candles lining place suddenly burst to life as flickering bright teal flames take their place on top of the wick of the candles. Though the glow of the lights are strangely white, contradicting the colour of the flames. Once my eyes adjust to the sudden exposure of light, I look around the new room I've been tossed into and it's... strangely nice. The majority of the room is black to really dark shades of f/c but it's well decorated, there's a queen size four poster bed, that is of almost royal status, in the middle of the room with the headboard against the wall, in one corner there's a c/c velvet reading chair surrounded by shelves filled to the brim with books and a mini lounge in another corner with a couch and TV which seemed to have every streaming platform possible and the softest rug I've ever touched, there's even a freaking chandelier!? And a private bathroom!

For a cell, this is hella comfy and fancy, and how lucky did I get that it's my favourite colour!?... Actually... why are they treating me to such a nice room...? I'm still alive so they clearly need me for something...

...

Battery. Nightmare said I was like a battery to him the first time we met, so I'm amplifying his power, huh. I should sleep on this. I mean I did keep an interdimensional traveling AU destroying king of negativity at bay meanwhile boosting another interdimensional traveling AU protector that happens to be his brother so he could make a portal for him and his friends to get through to escape so... I think I deserve a small nap.

Starring at the strange, coloured flames surrounding the room, I quietly wonder how they're like that and admire how pretty they look, peacefully burning away as they occasionally flicker from some mysterious source of wind, my vision eventually grows fuzzy, and darkness begins to seep into the edges of my vision before I finally succumb to sleep.

...

"Now where am I?" I question aloud, into the dark abyss that surrounds me. Everywhere I look, appears to be never-ending, I seem to be standing on some invisible platform as the bottom of the abyss, the 'floor,' extends deeper, so far that I can't tell if it ever ends.

Fun...

I start to walk around, trying to find something. Anything. The last couple of weird dreams I've had at least gave me content, not just some dark, endless abyss. While occupied with my thoughts I'd failed to notice the soft splashing noises that followed as I walk, looking down I notice ripples surrounding my feet. The floor is coated with, maybe, about a millimeter of water. "Huh." Is all I can think to muster as I'm somewhat preoccupied with the ripples that seem to be coming from another source of disturbance. Looking up I see a black, humanoid figure that doesn't seem to have any distinct features other than the wide red, creepy smile and its six-foot stature. I can feel the murderous intent radiating off of it as it slowly starts to approach me, 'menacingly~'

"Fine, guess it can't be helped." Already bored I shift my stance slightly as I feel the air shift around me. The being suddenly launches at me as it demonically laughs, summoning a giant red glowing knife-sword and takes a swing at me. I dodge easily, before it takes a few more quick swings at me. "Is that all you've got? Compared to my other nightmares this one seems quite, pathetic." The figure seems to flinch and looks somewhat taken aback before it's face twists to what I can only best describe as royally pissed. Suddenly more of them appear behind it as large, black (not goopy) tentacles now burst from the liquid covered ground.

I feel a grin form on my face as I can feel the area wither and bend to my will as the figures and appendages all move to attack at once, but none are able to hit as I duck, weave and cut my way through the dark mass with incredible speed and agility. My 'magic' surges as it lashes out in the form of a variety of devastating attacks. It'd be a waste to use my actual magic in a dream.

Glowing, f/c spikes, slashes and occasionally strings fill the void as bodies of the fallen beings litter the area. Tentacles penetrated by an assortment of spikes and strings isn't uncommon, the bodies being either slashed to a point of dismemberment or being a kebab on a spike or suspended in the air dead or alive, I couldn't find myself to care. One thing they all had in common was that they all leaked the same black substance but that meant nothing to me as I found myself quickly growing bored again once the fifth wave arose from the void, finding myself with minimal injures I decide enough is enough. "Well, it's been... somewhat, entertaining, but I think it's about time we wrap this up, no?" Saying this I disperse my attacks and the lingering magic strings attached to my fingertips as I raise my hand and snap my fingers for effect. In the process, the void is suddenly snapped out of existence along with the figures and tentacles. Suddenly replaced with a welcomingly familiar, flowery field surrounded by a dense encasing forest, a white and gold tree left to stand alone in the centre as it provides a pleasant shade from the blinding light of the sun. "Nope! Too bright!" I snap my fingers again and the sky is suddenly ripped of its light and is replaced with the much softer glow of the moon and the stars that accompany it.

"Better. Now to just-" The tree suddenly starts to wither and wilt as its leaves turn brown and the trunk, now black.

"Uh, uh, that ain't right." I will my dream to obey me and the tree starts to shine and shimmer as the golden leaves are magically brought back to life and the trunk returns to its gorgeous pearly white. A dark aura, seeming to appear out of thin air, could be felt from behind me as I whirl around only to be met with a goopy, black tentacle to the throat. Lifting me high, I see the annoyance glow in Nightmares single teal eye as his almost seemingly permanent smile is shifted to a scowl.

"How are you defying me...?" He glowers, the tentacle around my throat tightening slightly before releasing me slightly to allow me to speak.

"Let's just say... I have the right qua-leaf-ications." I return with a pun, similar to what he did to me earlier when I had failed to escape. I find that it's easy to taunt him here, even if he is the 'King of Nightmares.' From what I can tell, he can alter and control dreams but from how things have been playing out... My control is stronger.

"Ah, a comedian, are we?" The tentacle tightens again, though I feel nothing. He's not hurting me.... He can't (?) hurt me here, but I still can't piss him off otherwise he can hurt me in the real world. "...You are quite the interesting human. Alright then, I've got a proposition for you~" His pearly white smile returns to his skull as he re-loosens the grip he has on my throat. Make up your mind already, are ya trying to kill me or fuck me?! Keeping the inappropriate comment to myself, I express interest in my expression, seeing the grin grow on his skull.

"You join my group- well, more willingly at least," he pauses for dramatic effect, "and you'll function as my battery and do that 'power boosting' thing you did on Dream for my guys, and I'll give you more freedom and allow you to stay in that room I prepared for you instead of the dungeons."

So that's why he put me there. He wanted to give me a taste of that 'better' life. Taking it away if I refuse, but...

Nightmare seems to notice the hesitation and interrupts my thoughts. "Or you go back to the cell, and I find ways to make you produce more negativity for me~" He grins as he sees I know what he means. If I were to refuse, he'd torture me, most likely every day for the rest of my sad, pathetic life.

...

"...What is your goal?" My voice is hollow, though the tone seems off to Nightmare, it's not fear, there's something underlying it.

"Curious one, aren't you...

Hm...

Power. I need power of the negativity you, like other AU's, will provide for me in order to beat the team my brother has made for himself, the Star Sans. We've battled for centuries now, fighting for dominance in the multiverse and the war only seems to grow. So, I need to become more powerful, so I can finish it." He pauses, stealing a quick glance at me, judging my reaction before continuing-

"I also help Error with the capacity problem of the Multiverse."

"Capacity? Problem?"

"Yes." He snipes at me for voicing the question he was already about to answer, and I quickly fall silent. "...You do know of the AU's and timelines, correct?" I quickly nod my head yes as I recall everything Blue had told me.

"Good, this makes it easier.

The multiverse is not endless, there's a limit and if that limit is breached it could mean the end of the multiverse. I help Error destroy certain AU's and timelines that have become corrupt, have reached the end of their usefulness or have reached their max capacity, in order to get the negativity I need and to assist with the capacity issue.

Though with you being a human and all I doubt you'd understand."

Throughout the lecture he was, ever so slowly, placing me back down on the mix of dead and lush green grass, realising me from his grip as his tentacle returns back to his side. So, it's really just a power struggle with a lot at stake between him and his brother but... he's also helping the multiverse... there's more, I know it but obviously he isn't going to tell me. Contemplating a bit more, Nightmare seems to be patiently waiting for my answer. I don't really have a choice anyways but...

...

"Deal."

Nightmare's grin widens as he holds out a hand for me to shake. I accept it.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Human. But~ you've been asleep long enough so-" One of his tentacles quickly moves and impales me in the abdomen.

Bastard! Is all I can think before I feel myself fall back into the world of darkness as I feel gravity pull down on me harder. Leading me back to my body where I'm shocked awake from my dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc