๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๏ฟฝ...

Por -etherealluv

selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural... Mรกs

๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐“
( ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ )
โ”โ” ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
note

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

337 16 2
Por -etherealluv

Serena was sipping on her Pepsi watching Monster High: Fright On! "I love Monster High so much." Serena whispers to Alison leaning her head on said girl's shoulder.

"Me too, even when we're almost finished with High school." Alison laughs quietly causing Serena to laugh with her.

Soon the movie had ended and the two girls made their way to Alison's car. "Do you wanna get ice cream? I'll pay?" Serena questions Alison. "Sure! You really don't have to pay though."

"Yes, I do you paid for the movies so it's only fair I pay for food." Serena sternly tells Alison. "There's an ice cream place 10 minutes away from here it's a block away from the movie shop."

Soon the two girls arrive at the ice cream shop. "Hi. Welcome to scoops-ahoy what can I get you?" The cashier speaks monotony.

"Hi! Uhm, can I get a mini banana split with extra whipped cream please?" Serena says giving the cashier her order.

"And for you?" The cashier looks at Alison with a raised brow. "Uhmm, can I get two scoops of cookies and cream in a bowl?"

"Yep. That will be $9.39."

Serena pulls out her wallet giving the cashier a $10 bill the cashier then gives Serena back her extra change. About four minutes later the girls get their ice cream. "Thank you!"

Serena and Alison walk out the door before bursting into giggles. "Why were they like that!"

"They seemed so disgusted by us!" Serena laughs sitting down at the picnic table in front of the ice cream shop.

Alison's laugh dies down. "I think you and Lydia would get along."

"Maybe, if she stops acting dumb and acts less like a bitch just to please Jackass." Serena bluntly states. "That sounded rude. I'm just saying if she acted more herself maybe we could."

"Yeah, she's a little much around Jackson." Alison sighs. "Anyway! You and Mitch how long have you guys been together." Alison wiggles her eyebrows causing Serena to flush. "He asked me out in 8th grade we've been dating since."

"Wow, You know I don't think I've ever seen a boy our age look at a girl the way he looks at you." Alison states.

"I don't think I'll ever love someone the way I love Mitch. I mean he's my everything. Now enough about me tell me something about you!" Serena exclaims.

"Well," Alison starts dragging out the word. "I turn 17 tomorrow."

"What! Omg! Happy day early birthday!" Serena shouts causing people who were around to look over.

"Thank y-" Alison was cut off when cop cars and two ambulances passed the ice cream shop causing both the girls to jump.

"Maybe we should head home?" Serena suggests. "Yeah." Alison quickly agrees getting up from her seat.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Mitch sits next to his dad in the coach's office watching the two adults talk. "Stiles? I thought Stiles was his last name?"

"His last name is Stilinski." Noah answered the coach. "You named your kid Stiles Stilinski?"

"No. That's just what he likes to be called."

"Oh. Well, I like to be called cupcake. What is his first name?" Mitch watches as his dad points to a paper that has his brother's full name on it.

"Wow, that's a form of child abuse. I don't, I don't even know how to pronounce that."

"It was our grandfather's name from our mom's side." Mitch speaks up.

"What about you what's your full name?" Coach raises a brow.

"Michelangelo." Mitch mutters embarrassed. "It was his great-grandfathers' name from their mom's side." Noah tells the coach.

"Wow." Coach laughs. "You must really love your wife."

Mitch's face drops at this looking down at the ground.

"Yeah, I did." Noah answers.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

In a room down the hall, Serena sits on the right side of her mother and listens to her trying to call Scott for the third time. "Where the hell are you? Get to the school now." Melissa hangs up the phone.

"How about we get started?" Mr. Harris asks causing Melissa to draw on a breath. "Sure."

"Lately Scott's mind has been somewhere else as has his body." Serena's eyes widen a little at this. "Personally I think it may have something to do with his home situation."

"Oh, well, personally I'm not sure what you mean by home situation." Melissa mocks slightly. "Uh, specifically a lock of an authority figure." Serena gives the teacher a dirty look knowing where this was going.

"Yeah, I'm the authority figure so." Melissa trails off causing Mr. Harris to sigh. "Sorry allow me to clarify. I mean the lack of a male authority figure."

Melissa nods before looking down. "Well, trust me we're much better off without him in the picture."

"Well does Scott feel the same way?"

"Yes, I think so. I hope so." Melissa answers. Serena scoffs standing up while pulling her mom up and out of her chair.

"This is such bull. My mom is an amazing mother and she's doing a fantastic job taking care of both Scott and I. Something your mother clearly didn't do with the manners that you so happen to lack." Serena spits out before turning to leave the classroom with her mother following behind her.

Now Serena was listening to her mother once again yell at Scott through the phone. "Scott, you need to call me. right. now."

"Come on." Melissa tells her daughter walking toward someone with Serena right behind her. "Excuse me you're not Allison's parents are you?"

Serena takes in the people's faces seeing Chris and Victoria Argent which makes her eyes widen. "I'm Scott's mom, and I hate to say it but he's not answering his phone either."

"You're his mother?" Chris accuses.

"Funny how you say that like it's an accusation." Melissa shrugs.

"Well, I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride since he basically kidnapped my daughter today."

"How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughter's idea." Serena awkwardly starts to look away when she feels three sets of eyes looking at her.

"I don't know! He wasn't in any of his classes and neither was Alison! That's all I know! But it's her birthday! Maybe they wanted to do something." Serena rants before she looks at the Argents. "Look, I get that Alison's never broke rules but she's a teenager! It's okay to break a few of them here and there!"

Chris goes to say something only to cut himself off when he looks at something behind the teen girl causing both of the McCall women to turn around. Serena watches as her mom marches toward Scott.

"Where exactly have you been!"

"Nowhere, Mom." Scott answers sheepishly.

"Nowhere, meaning not at school!" Melissa answers strictly.

"Kind of."

"It's not his fault. It's my birthday and we were just-" "Alison!" Alison is cut off by Chris. "In the car."

A scream cuts through the air causing Serena to jump as people run. Serena looks at Scott who seems to be looking around but she stays put by her mom who had pulled her closer to her own body.

Serena hears Scott scream Alison's name causing her to look over just in time to see Noah get hit by a car.

"Dad!" she hears Mitch scream. Both Serena and Melissa run toward the scene quickly. "Noah! Are you okay?" In the midst of this gunshots and a strangled cry could be heard. Both pairs of parent and child look towards the sound to see Chris Argent holding a gun up at the now-dead beast.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"What are you doing?" Serena exclaimed as Scott pulled her out of the kitchen all the way upstairs into his room watching him frantically close the blinds and shut the lights off. "Shhh!"

Serena sits on Scott's bed feeling as if she is being watched suddenly a light turns on causing Scott and Serena to both freak out.

"What the hell! Derek?" "You seriously need to stop doing that!"

"So what happened did he talk to you?" Derek asks Scott.

"Who? What?" "Yeah. We had a nice conversation about the weather. No, he didn't talk!" Scott yelled at Derek.

"Well did you get anything off of him? An impression?"

"What do you mean?" Scott asks confused.

Derek huffs and stands up."Remember your other senses are heightened communication is not to be spoken what kind of feeling did you get from him?" Derek explains to Scott. Serena huffs still not really knowing what's going on, Scott hesitates before speaking. "Anger."

"Focused on you?"

"No not me but, it was definitely anger I could feel it. Especially when he drew the spiral." Scott answers.

"Wait the what? What'd you just say?" Derek questions quickly. "He drew this spiral on the window of my car in the condensation you know." Serena giggles a little thinking about H20 just add water when Scott said condensation and how ironic it was.

Serena and Scott watch Derek's face fall in confusion. "What? You have this look that you know what it means."

"No, no. It's nothing." Derek stammers starting to leave. "Wait wait, a second you can't do that you can't just ask me to trust you and then keep things to yourself." Scott rants.

"It's nothing."

"You buried your sister under a spiral." Serena realizes causing Derek and Scott to look at her before Scott looks back at Derek before he questions the man. "What does it mean?"

"You don't wanna know." Derek sighs.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena and Mitch sit at a lunch table across from each other Scott beside her and Stiles beside Mitch.

Stiles grabs the book that Scott was attempting to hide behind from the McCall boy's hands. "I think the books making it more obvious." Stiles spat at Scott which caused Scott to hide his head deeper into the book. "Besides she's reading anyway."

Scott lifts his head from the book looking around a little before looking at the three sitting with him at the table. "Did you guys come up with a plan yet?"

"We think so." Mitch says unsure as Stiles bites into his apple.

"Does this mean you don't hate me now?" Scott asks Stiles. "No. But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it."

"You know if we wanted to we could leave you out in the open to get killed by the hunters. You should be thankful for us." Mitch states while blankly staring at Scott with Stiles agreeing with him. Serena kicked Mitch under the table giving him a look causing the boy to stick his tongue out at her.

"I am thankful for both of you." Scott looks between the twins before he turns to look at his sister. "And for you so, please teach me."

Stiles nods. "Yeah, I'll teach you. I'll be your Yoda."

"Yeah, you be my Yoda." Scott agrees. "Your Yoda I will be." Stiles laughs causing the three others to look at him. "I said it backwards."

"We know."

"You know what I still definitely hate you." Stiles looks at Scott. "Uh-huh. Oh yeah!" Stiles gets up taking the book away from Scott once again before walking away Serena and Mitch follow him.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena walks onto the lacrosse field with Mitch behind Stiles and Scott. "Okay!" Stiles lets out a sigh setting a heaving bag onto a bench. "Now." Stiles starts digging through the bag pulling something out and giving it to Scott. "Put this on."

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott asks confused.

"Yeah! Stiles borrowed it!" Mitch chirps happily patting Scott's shoulder with one hand. "Stole it." Stiles says.

"Stole it?" Scott repeats. "Temporarily misappropriated."

"Coach uses it while he's jogging to monitor his heart rate. He tracks his heart rate using his phone." Serena explains.

"You're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." Stiles cuts in.

"Isn't that coach's phone?" Scott asks seeing the coach's phone in Stiles's hands. "That he stole." Mitch points out.

"Why?"

"Your heart rate goes up when you wolf when you're playing lacrosse when you're with Alison, whenever you get angry." Stiles starts explaining only for Mitch to cut in.

"We think." Mitch motions between himself, Stiles, and Serena. "That for you to learn control is for you to learn to control your heart rate."

"Like the Incredible Hulk?" Scott smiles. "Yeah, like him." Serena smiles back at her brother.

"No, I'm like the Incredible Hulk."

"Just shut up and put the strap on." Stiles interrupts.

Serena sits on the bench watching Stiles and Mitch duct tape Scott's hands together in the middle of the field.

"What dumb asses." Serena mutters watching as Stiles and Mitch start to whip balls at Scott.

━━━━━━━━━━ AUTHORS NOTE !

hi!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.2K 47 21
Lindsey and the gang need to stay together and figure out how to save everyones lives one last time. [season 6a & 6b] ( I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR TH...
87K 1.4K 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
1M 32.1K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...