𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚗𝚝 |BLLK|

By Antennaed_Shidou

(Blue Lock x F! Reader) ❝Please, please {Y/n}, don't leave me alone. These people will drive me insane.❞ ♚♛♚♛... More

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚗𝚝
!!♚♛♚♛♚!!
!!Important Announcement Pls Read!!
𝙸: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜' 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝚅: 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜
Happy Halloween

𝙸𝙸: 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜

3.4K 125 7
By Antennaed_Shidou

A raven-haired boy named Isagi Yoichi was standing in front of the Japan Football Union building holding a paper in his hand while he stared at a piece of paper with information dumbfounded. 'Is this where I'm supposed to go?' He asked himself looking back at the building.

"Oh?" Aren't you Isagi from Ichian High?" Some asked, walking over to Isagi. He looked over to see who was talking to him. "You are, right?" So they called you here, too!" The new boy asked. "Nice to meet you by the way," He exclaimed with a smile on his face, "Do you remember me?"

"Oh, Kira-kun," Isagi turned to face the white haired-male. "Of course! We lost against you and all."

"Well, I definitely remember you! I had a hunch that you were quite the player! Yeah, I thought you had an impressive field perspective and high football IQ, I noticed in our match earlier." Kira smiles, putting a finger on his chin, "I thought „If this guy and I were on the same team, I'm sure I'd get some amazing passes!"

"Ah... Thanks," Isagi said, taken back by the compliments as light pink blushes gazed his cheeks. 'Are you kidding me?! Is he serious?! Did I just get praised by Ryosuke Kira,' He thought to himself, flabbergasted.

"Right, let's go!" Kira said as they started to walk toward the entrance. "To be honest, I don't know where we're supposed to meet. I tried calling but no one picked up either."

"Yeah, same" Isagi agreed, holding his bag strip. 'Here I am just talking like it's no big deal with Japan's youth star, Ryosuke Kira!'

"And hey," The white-haired boy turned around, "No need to be so polite! We're in the same year, right? So let's act like it, Yoichi."

"Sure." 'Ain't Ryouse Kira a great guy? He's amazing. Talented in both football and socializing. And he acknowledged me! Honestly, this feels amazing!' Isagi thought to himself with a smile on his face.

Kira opened the door of the building and as the two entered the crowd of high school boys faced them, almost threatening like

"Wow... That's a lotta guys," Isagi commented walking into the room.

"I think I recognize a few faces here..." Kira looked around the room assessing some of the people, "That's Okawa, the ace from Senno." He pointed out a guy that had a blonde mohawk. "And that's Ishikari, the tallest player in high school," He pointed out to someone who stood tall. "Oh, I see Niskioka the „Messi of Aomori'', Is here too."

'Hm, don't tell me, everyone, here... Is a forward?' Isagi thought whilst listening to his new friend talk.

The lights in the room suddenly turn off as a voice is heard. Ego checked if his mic was working before speaking to the crowd of boys, "Congratulations, you unpolished gems." A tall and lanky man walked up on stage as the spotlight shone on him. "All you under-18 strikers have been chosen solely based on criteria and biases to be here today. All 300 of you. I am Jinpachi Ego. My job is to make Japan a team capable of winning the world cup." He introduced himself.

People in the crowd talked among themself having no clue what was going on. "Who's this guy? You know him" Kira asked Isagi.

The raven-haired boy didn't have any idea who this person was either. 'But, hold on, what did he say? The world cup?' His sweat dropped now being engaged about what the man was going to say.

"I'll put it in simple terms. Japan only requires one thing to be the strongest powerhouse in football. And that is the creation of a revolutionary striker. From the 300 of you gathered here today, I will forge the best striker in the world through a certain project," Ego held his hands wide out and then pointed to the screen behind him, "For this purpose, we have built this facility... Called „Blue Lock"." The screen showed what the outside of "Blue Lock" looked like along with holograms of the facility.

"Starting today, all of you will live in this building, and follow, to the letter my personally designed training regime. You will not be able to go back home, and as of now, can consider your football career as you know, over. But I will say this: If you manage to survive in Blue Lock, and defeat the other 299 players around you... you, the last player standing, will have become the best striker in the world. This is all for the details. Nice to meet you all." Ego finished his speech and the room lit back up again.

The boys stood confused like they weren't able to comprehend what the man just said. Isagi among the crowd was also just as curious, 'What did he...? What did he just say?'

"Hey!" Kira called out being the first person to speak in the crowd, "Sorry, but, I can't agree with what you just said just now." Now the crowd's attention was on the white-haired boy as he continued to argue, "For most of us, our team is our main priority. Particularly those of us who'll participate at nationals."

Meanwhile, Ego stage just listened to what the boy had to say waiting for his little speech to stop.

"There's no way I can accept those kinds of terms. I..." He furrowed his brow, "I will not throw away my team." he declared as boys in the crowd agreed, fighting back and saying they want someone they know to prove more it wasn't a lie.

Lucky for them Ego had something, or rather someone up his sleeve. "If you don't believe my words then there will be a certain someone working here, Teieri {L/n} {Y/n}," The tall male pointed over to the left as the female that was mentioned walked out fixing her mic.

The high school boys whisper to themselves at the mention of the girl's name. Some of them know who she was, while the rest ask around as to who she was. Everyone faced the female figure that walked beside Ego.

She cleared her throat as the mic picked it up. "I don't believe in any of you forwards here, whether you're going to nations it has no effect on me and others. You might think you're good at the sport and might think you have a high football IQ, and here that will be tested. If you are not up for the challenge then skurry your ass out of here never to be seen again. If you're going to choose your current lousy team rather than to be the best in the world, then you deserve no right to have stepped into this building, so leave." {Y/n}'s bangs hang over her eyes as she stares in disgust, "I can't believe you people will become the future of Japan's football."

She took a heavy sigh looking at the crowd of high school boys with disappointment, "Hopefully you can get it in your small brains that Japan is the best when it comes to organizational skills in football, which most people see as our nation's character. But before you get any ideas, in anything else–"

"We're second rate when it comes to anything else," Ego stole the rest of her sentence as he continued talking. "I want to know something... What is football to you? A sport where you try to score goals in teams of 11 members?" He leaned forward, "„Our bounds are important"? „I will play for my teammates"? Well, that's all wrong. That way of thinking is exactly why Japan lacks football skills. I will show you what it's all about." He spoke in a scratchy tone, "Football is, at its core, a sport about scoring goals even at the expense of your teammates. The best player is the one that scores the most goals... If you want to play pretend football instead, then Lock Off."

Kira was not having it and spoke up again, "How insulting. Take those words back. Players like Honade, Kagawa, and many others... All of those who shape Japan's National Team's lineup... The value of team play instilled in the national team is the same that's part of us! They are our stars! You're wrong," He protested, speaking loud and clear, disagreeing with Ego's words.

As Ego was stretching his head trying to figure out the players Kira mentioned {Y/n} spoke up, "You mean the same people who have yet to win a single world cup? Who cares about scraps like them, I have out-ranked them winning many world cups for other teams and myself. This is about becoming the best, not some NPC who just stands there."

The white-haired became more enraged gripping his hand into a fist.

The lanky man leaned back, opening his arms wide, "Let's talk about Noel Noa, for example. He managed to win the Ballon D'or over astounding players like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. He's talked about as if he's the best striker in the world... and in his words „I feel better losing a 3-4 after scoring a hat-trick, than winning only by 1-0 with an assist" and, one of the best football players of the 20th century Eric Cantano said this: „When the seagulls follow the trawler, It's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea". Pele Arguably the best football player in history, and winner of three world cups, once said: „The best forward? The best midfielder? The best defender" The best goalkeeper? To all those questions, I always answer: That is me"."

Ego leaned back further, "So, Whaddya think?! Awful aren't they?! But they can say those things because they are the best?! All of them are revolutionary strikers!! Their extraordinary 'Egoism' is the only thing Japan's football lacks." He stands back up, a dark shadow over his face while he fixes his glasses, "You will not become the greatest striker in the world unless you have an ego to match."

'I feel like what he's saying must be wrong...'

"My purpose here is to create such a player in Japan."

'Because... until now, no one's ever told me this...'

"From the corpses of 299 players... one hero will rise in all his glory!"

'It's impossible... Some no-name striker guy like me would never...' Isagi bit his lower lip gulping down all the doubts that he could ever come out on top, 'I'm just a random striker.'

{Y/n} cleared her throat again grabbing the people's attention "Alright, imagine this," She starts putting a finger on her head. "You are at the very finals of the World Cup playing under the eyes of 80,000 spectators in the stadium. Now you are on that very field. The score at 0-0. It's the stoppage time for the second half. The very last play. A teammate passed the ball in front of you, now it's one-on-one with the goalkeeper. But there's another teammate six meters to your right. If you pass it to him, you'll most likely get the goal, the hopes of Japan fall on your shoulders. You are at the turning point for the World Cup Finals... Without any hesitation, you shoot. If you desire that rebellious„Egoism"."

The wall behind Ego and {Y/n} opens as the wind blows past them, "Then step through the gate. Remember football is a sport to develop you all strikers. Thinks of literally everyone else on the field as pawns supporting that main role that is you. Throw away that common sense, because when you're on the field, you are the star of the show." She smiled looking at the people in the crowd seeing familiar faces.

'I had already lost, but those words made me shiver,' Isagi's eyes widen at the thought of her words. 'No one had ever told me something like that before.'

"Your greatest joy is scoring points, and nothing else. You live for the excitement of that very moment. Now that's... A "Striker" don't you think?" Ego finished the speech with a wide grin on his face even scaring the girl beside him.

'These two are changing the shape of my fate...' Isagi took the first step forward his blue eyes emitting a blue mixed purple aura an egoist aura. He ran through the crowd and people made room for him to run, then soon after they saw the boy run through the crowd of boys chased after making their way through the gate.

In the world of football, it is possible to produce elite goalkeepers, defenders, and midfielders. However, the same cannot be said for strikers. After all, a first-rate striker is the one... Who appears in football's most critical moment.

The gates behind Ego and {Y/n} closed as all 300 boys went through. "300... Everyone decided to participate it seems." Ego says sitting down on the stage.

{Y/n} had become a little more intrigued by this project and the people that will come out of it. She walked over to Anri who just walked out of the room. The female tapped her sister's shoulder as she was given three different medications and a bottle of water. She swallowed the pills down as she listened to Anri and Ego talk.

"The future of Japan's football is in those 300 players... I will leave this in your hands Ego," Anri stepped forward.

"But that will create one true striker above them all," Ego looked back at the female. "That's the essence of Blue Lock."

"It is," Anri's sweat dropped.

"Then let us begin, you two... This will become... Football's most critical moment." Ego spoke, sending shivers down {Y/n}'s spine.

Anri turned to face her sister giving her a reassuring smile and spoke quietly, "You did great, {Y/n}. We can only go further from here."

The [h/c]-haired female nodded and sided-eyed Ego like she was waiting for something. Though she didn't get anything in return.

♚♛♚♛♚

{Y/n}, Anri, and Ego arrived at the building and were the first to arrive. Ego went to the monitor room, Anri stood outside waiting for the boys to arrive and give them their tracksuits and take their belongings, and {Y/n} was told to wait until people arrived and then further assess the boys.

The female got settled in her room as she waited to finally get to work. She walked around getting comfortable in the room as she was to sleep in it for the time being.

After a while of waiting she was told to get ready and make her way through the building and enter each room. 'Why not start with the lowest,' She thought to herself fixing the Blue Lock tracksuit she had to wear. She wandered aimlessly until she found the right room, Room Z. She looked at the clipboard seeing what would a wait for her when she entered. {Y/n} put the clipboard on the floor beside the door before knocking so the people can at least be presentable and have the tracksuit on.

The door slowly slide open and the room of boys looked over to see who it was. Isagi was close to the door and he asked the question everyone was wondering, "Teieri-san, what are you doing here?" He moved out of the way to let her walk it.

{Y/n} walked into the room taking a quick gander of the room. She looked back to Isagi with a smile on her face, "Sorry to intrude on whatever was going on, but I'm here to do my job to further assess you." Looking at the boy up and down she noticed the number on his shoulder, '299, isn't that sad. But Ego knows what he is doing I guess.'

That said, the female looked at the people in the room remembering back to what the clipboard said about each and every person in the room. She quickly observed the boy's physics seeing who the strongest and weakest might be.

Her face lit up as she turned back to Isagi who was a little shaken by her action, "I forgot to properly introduce myself. I'm Anri's little sister, Teieri {L/n} {Y/n}, but you can just call me {Y/n}, Isagi, if you'd like. You also may know me as „The striker who plays around", as the people say which sounds weird when you say it out loud." She spoke mostly to Isagi but everyone listened in. She reached out for a handshake with a smile on her face.

Isagi accepted the handshake a little embarrassed, "Isagi Yoichi, but you just can call me Yoichi if you want."

"Thanks, Yoichi!" {Y/n}'s smile faded as she let go of the male's hand. She then faced the rest of them with a serious look, "I hope you guys understand that the people in this room and your rivals along with being your teammates to help you advance, so don't get too attached."

Before she could say anything else the man himself, Ego Jinpachi's voice, spoke through the speakers as his face appeared on the screen. "Are you done changing you unpolished gems? The people in your room will be both your teammates... and your rivals," Ego said repeating {Y/n}'s words, but this would be heard throughout the facility.

The [h/c]-haired rolled her eyes and sat down in the corner and watched the screen.

"We have estimated your potential based on my judgment and my peers' calculations represented by your rank. It is the number attached to your uniform. With it, you can gauge your position among the 300 players in this facility." Ego said as a hologram showed the small details.

Isagi looked at his number and was shocked and disgusted by the number, '299th Damn, I'm too low!'

He continued, "Your ranking will change daily based on several factors. For example, going up or down based on your training or the result of your game. And unconditionally the top five players will participate in the certain six months from now. They will become the selected strikers for Japan's U-20 National Team playing at the World Cup."

"Also," {Y/n} speaks up grabbing everyone's attention, "Those who are defeated at Blue Lock are prohibited from ever joining Japan National Team. We are looking for a critical component here: „Ego". That is what we will be measured in this facility."

Ego coughed grabbing everyone's attention back to the screen, "Well now... It's time to play „Tag"." A football shot down for an opening in the ceiling. "The time limit is 136 seconds. The player with possession is „it". Whatever is „it" when the time runs out can Lock off. And of course, no using your hands." The screen clicked off and his face disappeared.

The screen now showed who was „it" was Igarashi Gurimu as he was player 300.

The room started to panic as the time slowly ticked down. The players didn't believe the man was telling the truth. Meanwhile {Y/n} peacefully sat in a corner of the room watching how the game would play. She knew why Ego had picked a game of Tag, she had played it with different teams all the time as she was training with them.

"300th... so the worst player is the first to be „it". I have to do this... So, whoever gets expelled, don't hold it against me," Igarashi said, having the ball under his foot.

"W-wait a sec... What thighs about Japan's U-20? do you believe what that guy said?! That must've been a buff!" Imamura panicked, not believing what he was just told.

I dunno for sure, but what is he was tellin' the truth?! I'll do it... if I lose, I'll have to become a monk at the temple. If I lose, I'll be a monk at the Temple," Igarashi repeated as he took a breath out.

'„Those who are defeated at Blue Lock. Will be permanently banned from Japan's national team",' Isagi recited {Y/n}'s words in his head. 'What's up with that?! And why am I 299th?' He thought not understanding the system of why he was so low. 'Do I have to beat these guys?! No... I don't have time to figure this out. I have to do it,' He hyped himself up and the bald boy started to run with the ball as time was running out.

{Y/n} on the other side of the room watched as the boy kicked the ball around, missing a group of people. As she was looking around her eyes fell on a sleeping boy. She got up from her spot and walked over to the male. She sat down beside him poking his cheek hoping he would wake up. What she didn't see was that a small smirk appeared on his face.

'You must be Bachira Meguru. You look so peaceful.' She thought continuing to poke his cheek but nothing happened, the male in front of her didn't even swat her hand away. 'Come on wake the fuck up dude.' She poked his face one last time before giving up. As she was getting up she saw the ball coming toward them.

Without hesitation, she trapped the ball with the top part of the top of the feet and tipped the ball in the air. The boys in the room thought she was 'it' since she touched the ball. The only female in the room pointed at the screen and it still had Igarashi's name on it.

"Why would I be 'it' I'm not even in this team," She sighed as the ball was falling back down. "But if that's how we're going to play then," A smirk rose on her face as she moved her dominant leg back ready to kick the ball that landed in front of her foot.

"You know, what I'll just take it back," The bald boy panicked, scared of what might happen, and {Y/n} softly kicked it toward his way. He then aimed for the sleeping boy laying on the floor.

To his surprise Bachira woke up, on his hand he leaned his body forward and kicked the bald boy in the face.

Igarashi's nose started to bleed, "That hurts." He held his nose to calm the bleeding. "Hey! That's a foul! A foul! In a match that'd get you a red card!" He called out.

The dual yellow-haired boy rubbed his eyes, waking up, "Wasn't the only rule not using hands, right missy?" He looked over to {Y/n} as she nodded her head. "Mornin'."

'At least I wasn't in front.' {Y/n} sighed giving a handkerchief to Igarashi to wipe away the blood. The male kindly thanked her

'What's with this guy?!' Isagi thought.

An orange-haired male put a hand on Bachira's shoulder saying, "I hate that dirty shit. Play fair and square."

"Well, ain't you serious," Bachira turned halfway to look at the male.

{Y/n} walked between the two of them, "Guys calm down. This is just a game of tag, and if you've played tag before it's never a fair game anyway." As she was finished talking a ball came flying and hit him in the face.

"Hah! Found on opening O' Great Buddaha!" Igarashi cheered as his name was no longer on the screen. The screen switched and the name Kungami Rensuke appeared on it along with his Blue Lock icon and his number 219.

The orange-haired boy was pretty pissed off by the face shot, "Bastard... Yer goin' down, Igaguri!" Kunigami kicks his leg back with the ball in front, with a powerful kick the ball goes flying.

The ball made its way to Igarashi but the bald boy grabs Isagi as a shield. The ball hits Isagi's stomach making him fall back and hit the ground.

"Oh. My bad. That wasn't meant for you," Kunigami apologizes knowing himself how powerful his kick was and it must have hurt like a mother trucker.

Isagi choked on his spit holding his stomach feeling the pain from the impact of the ball.

"Please for the love of god stop dealing damage to each other! Someone is going to have to deal with the mess!" {Y/n} grumbled sitting back in the corner of the room to watch the rest of the game.

"Isagi-kun!" Kira called out worried for his newfound friend.

'Shit. If I don't hit someone my football career would be finished. Only one minute left,' Isagi looked over to the timer as 59 seconds were ticking down. 'I won't let it end like this!' Isagi exclaimed as he got up and started to kick the football around. 'Shit!' he cursed at himself when he couldn't hit anyone. 'Of course, guys chosen from all over the country are in top-notch condition. I can't seem to hit them with my best shots. And I can't keep up with their dribbles! In fact, Kira doesn't even look tired at all! In the end, I should go focus on the lowest player, Igarashi.'

Isagi turned his head toward the bald-haired boy and he started to chase him.

"Alright! I gotta give my all for the last minute! Time to run for my life!" Igarashi yelled running away from the raven-haired male.

'Damn! Only 50 seconds,' Isagi mentally cursed. 'Is my career really being decided by some dumb game? What're they even testing here? What's this got to with „Ego"?! Shit Leg's getting tired.' He pushed himself to go further but his body couldn't keep up, his breath become short. 'Shit! Shit! There's no time left! Fuck... I don't wanna lose like this! I don't want to end like this! I still want... To keep playing football. I won't let my dream die like this!' He gritted his teeth as he was going strong to get Igarashi out. 'No matter what... I Will Win.'

Isagi stopped in his track when he heard Bachira giggle and Kunigami growl at the bright boy.

"Get off me! Hey," Kungami yelled as Bachira was wrapped around him.

"Lookie here a chance~" Bachira sang with a bright smile on his face.

"I told ya fair and square!" The orange-haired grew mad as he grabbed Bachira's arm "So fucking play by it!!" He threw the dual yellowed-haired mall across the room.

He fell on top of Iagarshi. "Ouchie Ouchie," He giggled.

"Get off already!"

As Bachira got up Iagrashi's ankle got sprained. "Wa... Timeou..."

Everyone started at what was going on, and {Y/n} rolled her eyes knowing she was going to have to deal with it later and she really didn't want to.

"Go Isagi-kun! Take the shot!! Do it now!" Kira yelled.

Though Isagi stood in front of the hurting male the time only ticked down.

"Hey... H-Hold on. Don't come closer... I said don't!" Igarashi pleaded, "Look, I'm sorry for aiming at you earlier! I don't want it to end like this, so please!"

'I Can win... I can survive... If I just tag him.' Isagi thought but something was holding him behind. 'But, That will end Igarashi's football career.' The boy in front of him pleaded. He knew time was ticking and he had to just kick him out. 'Otherwise, I'm the one who'll lose! Am I stupid? What am I doing now?! I can't chicken out at Blue Lock.' He rested his foot on the ball making it stop from rolling.

{Y/n} watched the whole thing play out. She was leaning forward without realizing it. The female didn't even know how invested she was. 'For the sake of winning, there will be losers. So Isagi... What are you going to do?' Her eyes widen absorbing the view.

'And then... I understood for the first time what it really meant. That every time I win. There are others who live. And for me to accomplish my dreams... I have to...' Isagi positioned his dominant leg back aiming where the ball would hit, '...Completely destroy the dreams of another.

Igarashi feared for his life not wanting to end like this, with a sprained ankle what was he supposed to do? And now he was going to lose it all and have to become a monk. In an instant, Isagi stopped what he was doing leaving the hurt male a little confused about what was going on.

15 seconds were on the timer and Isagi was still it.

"That's not is..." The raven-haired boy thought back to what happened before he arrived. Losing the game blaming it on himself, he just wanted to win. "I didn't come to trample on others... I came here... To become the best in the world!" He turned around a blue-like aura surrounding his body and lighting his eyes. 'So I need to defeat those who are stronger than me! Or else, nothing will change!'

"I like you," Bachira says standing in front of Isagi as he pointed at him, and Isagi was a little confused. "That's right~ If you wanna defeat everyone," He stole the ball under Isagi's feet leaving him more confused. "You gotta go for the strongest!" Bachira number 290 his name and his Blue Lock icon appeared on the screen as he was now 'it'

The time ticked down to 10 and the boy ran with the ball toward a crowd of people, but he was aiming for a certain Kira. "He's going for me?!" He called out.

The time ticked down to 8 and Bachira kicked the ball toward the white-haired male.

He kicked Kira but missed and the time went down to 7.

The ball bounced on the wall with 6 seconds left.

Bachira caught the ball, getting on his right hand he pivoted and kicked the ball over with 5 seconds.

The football made its way over to Kira but was too high and passed over his head as 4 seconds ticked down.

But it wasn't a direct kick. The ball made its way to Isagi within 3 seconds

"The strongest among all..." His eyes spiral as a blue aura shined off. Isagi kicked the ball to land and hit Kira in the face with 2 seconds remaining.

"Bon!" Bachira added to the excitement.

With one second left Kira's name, number, and Blue Lock Icon appeared on the board. Everyone was in shock by the action as the time ticked down to 1.

The ball rolled away and made its way to {Y/n} as there was no more time left. She grabbed the ball and then looked up at the screen as the words „Lose" covered the screen signaling Kira Ryosuke lost. She was flabbergasted herself not expecting the outcome of this game.

A/n: Should I add the Addition times or leave them out as this will go beyond the anime? (Edited?)

Next: 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜' 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 152 6
- 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 Various x 𝐅! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - PLEASE READ! '(𝗬/𝗻) 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 player in a girl's national team and is...
124K 4.8K 23
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
28.4K 1.2K 14
❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❞ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ bllk x femreader slow updates ・❥・A...
11.4K 581 32
❝She doesn't love soccer, she's just doing it out of her own interest.❞ --Fumi. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.. ╰┈➤Y/n L/n, a female teen that ran away from home...