The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 8- A Party Part 1
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 17- A First Day
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 29- Wow
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 12- A Date

8.3K 262 194
By Sleepyfanfic

Warnings: Moana movie spoilers? Dark trigging themes! I will try and put warnings before and after so you can skip! Needs editing!

___________

What?

My blood turns cold as I read the last part over and over not registering the words at all but a knock at the door has me dropping the book and panicking as I quickly look around feeling a similar panic as I did before I escaped his clutches.

I stood running to the book shelf as I heard another knock this time louder "I'm coming!" I say trying not to let the panic show in my voice but as I put the book back in its place but turn as the door opens "Morgan I said to wait-" I hear Nat scolds as Morgan cheers seeing me "angel!" she says running up to me and hugging me "look! I made this for you!" she says showing me what looks to be a drawing "sorry I told her to go get changed first but she wouldn't listen" Nat sighs as I bite my gum and smile.

"Wow" I say looking at the drawing feeling Nat's eyes on the book shelf behind me but I pretend not to notice.

Did she see?

No.

I put the book down before the door opened.

Didn't I?

What if I didn't place it on probably?

"See that's you!" Morgan says pulling me back as she points at someone in the drawing with brown hair. It looks like she has drawn everyone standing in front of the tower.

"You have drawn me so pretty" I say "come on Morgan if your mum gets back early she won't be happy if you aren't already out of your school uniform and put your school stuff away" Nat says holding out her hand making Morgan pout "but I will see you soon to watch a movie right?" she asks and I nod with my best smile trying to hand her the drawing back "silly! This is for you to keep!" she says.

"For me?" I ask surprised "yes so if decide to leave you don't forget us okay? We are your family now"

Family...

"I will treasure it" I promise and her smile grows jumping up and down as she runs off to Nat "see I told you she would like it" I hear Nat say as the doors close.

I look back at the picture seeing everyone together was sweet.

It reminded me of my old dreams where I would find somewhere I could finally belong.

My eyes stop at the bottom of the page at the drawing of who I assume to be Bucky's character.

I never hesitated to kill her.

I look back at the shelf and feel relief when I see the book was in fact put back in probably.

But then why was Nat looking at the shelf like that?

______________

I walk back and forth as soon as they left debating my next move.

I should read on... right?

What if I find something worse?

How can anything be worse than that?

After a few minutes of debating I go back to the bookcase and pull it back out and open it to the same page. I bite my lip rereading the same sentence over and over again just to make sure it was real but it was and it could only mean one of two things.

One- Bucky either killed someone he thought was his last soulmate aka me or-

Well there isn't no 'or'

I'm still here aren't I?

I pinch myself just in case and swear as I nipped myself too hard.

Stupid idea Fae.

What is wrong with me?

Why am I talking to myself?

I put my focus back on the book about to turn the back when the voice from above speaks.

"Miss Fae, Miss Morgan said she is now setting up the movie in the living room" the voice says and I fight myself to put the book down but decide I can read on later.

I was still freaked out and wanted to be alone but I promised Morgan id watch a film with her and I refuse to break a promise, especially to a kid.

I lie and steal for a living what's a bit of acting? I put the book back down in the same place making sure it looks as if it hasn't been touched.

I then take a deep breath looking back at the book when I finally leave going to the lift feeling like someone was watching me as the lift begins to go down.

_____________________________

"Yes that's exactly what I am saying but the CIA-" the woman's voice I don't recognise stops as the lift opens showing Nat standing with a woman I have never seen before.

Both stood out in the hall "Morgan is in the living room if you wanna be going through-" Nat begins to say before getting interrupted.

"Who is this?" the blonde woman asks looking me up and down with distaste "this is Fae she is-" Nat pauses not wanting to say anything that could hurt me which tells me this woman was most likely not to be trusted "a friend" I answer feeling hurt from Nats mark on hearing it but also understanding.

"Fae this is Sharon Carter she is also a friend and works with us on many cases she was just dropping off something" she explains and I nod ready to walk away not interested in the woman.

"Wait what is it you do?" Sharon asks still looking me up and down with a judgemental stare and I turn back but don't react to her stare looking her straight in the eyes "I steal jewellery for a living... nice watch by the way" I answer and she scowls at me huffing thinking I was joking but I see Nat smirk "how dare you joke about stealing!-" Sharon pauses as she puts her hand to her head in confusion.

"Are you okay?" Nat asks surprised "yes sorry I think I got sudden brain freeze" she says frowning "I heard sticking your tongue to the roof of your mouth helps with that" I say with a sweet smile and she glares "sorry Nat I will have to come back when you don't have company I will see you all later" she says and Nat nods still smirking as the lift closes "brain freeze huh?"

"I don't know what you mean" I say foreign innocence "so tell me is water and ice the only powers you have?" she asks turning to me. 

Now it was my turn to smirk "got something else up your sleeve?" she asks again "something like that you're just going to have to wait and see"

"So there is something-"

"Angel!" Morgan calls running through cutting Nat off "there you are I set up the movie! Natty did you get the popcorn?" she asks and I smile at the nickname Natty "ill go get it! it should be done by now" she says giving me a look as if to say if I ever try and say the name to anyone she will kill me.

"Let's go angel!" Morgan then says pulling me through so I follow her into the living room seeing it already set up "I was thinking Moana-"

_____________________________

I ended up finding myself sat next to Morgan who is sitting between me and Nat her head resting on Nats arm as they ate the popcorn her legs over my lap as I lay back enjoying the film as I sing and Nat laughs when I cry at the part when Moana nan came back as a spirit but Morgan stuck up for me giving me a hug and a pat on the shoulder.

Nat comments that it was cute only making me more embarrassed as she kept nudging me throughout the film to take more and more popcorn "another! another!" Morgan chaunts as the film ends but I look up at the time as I let out a yawn "I can't I have to be getting ready" I say and Nat nods "yeah Morgs mum will be home soon too and you still need to have tea"

"Your leaving?" Morgan pouts "she gotta pop out for a bit now come on I'm on cooking duty tonight so I think we should order in" Nat says and Morgan grins "you always order in when it's your turn to cook!" Morgan points out "of course ain't no way I'm cooking for this many people now come on let's go look at some menus"

"Okay!" Morgan says running off a head "before you leave meet me down here and ill give you the earpiece" Nat says and I nod watching as she and Morgan walk off first.

I get up and then head to the lift.

Now I had time to read the rest of the book.

_____________________

The elevator doors open and I begin to walk out into the hall but I freeze when I see my door being opened "see I told you we would get it" I hear Steve says making me step back into the lift "we are lucky Nat spotted it when she did what if Fae found it? What if the others found out-"

"Bucky it's fine we got to it first we will figure out who placed it in her room-" I hear the closing of my door then steps begin walking this way making me begin to panic "I still think we should ask Jarvis who it was the A.I sees everything after all" Steve whispers "Jarvis works for Tony we will be lucky if this doesn't get mentioned to him already. If he does then what?" Bucky asks frustration obvious in his voice.

That's right the man watching us! Jarvis!

I look up pleading to the camera pointing to the doors and feeling relief when they begin to close quietly. Remind me to thank this Jarvis later.

"Oh Fae!" Steve says surprised as the doors begin to open as if it looks like I just got here "hi" I give my best go at a smile but I knew they could hear how fast my heartbeat was going "sorry doll I went in the room to get one of my books to read" he says showing me the book in his hand watching me closely. I can see he is suspicious of me being here so by showing me the book he is trying to see if he gets a reaction out of me.

Smart.

Most people would have tried to hide it.

"Flowers for Algernon?" I say with a head tilt "I haven't heard of it" I shrug ready the title again with my mouth before pausing "wait I swear I didn't see it on the bookshelf before" I say its my turn to act suspicious to throw them off. 

"Well their so many I'm sure you don't remember all of them" Steve says now looking convinced but I could see Bucky wasn't "can I see it?" I ask turning to tables on him by reaching for it and Bucky tenses for a few seconds before handing it over and I turn it looking at the blurb "about a man in an experiment and a mouse huh?" I ask trying to show disinterest "not my kind of thing but maybe ill have to borrow it from you at some point if you recommend it" I say handing it back with a smile ignoring how his hand gently touches mine still assessing to see if I have any kind of reaction from his touch as he takes it.

I don't react letting him step back before I purposely look at the clock and make myself look worried and sigh "Fae?" Steve asks concerned "sorry I'm nervous got to get ready for the mission I know it probably sounds silly cause this is nothing compared-"

"Don't say that doll" Bucky frowns "any mission is scary, especially when you're on a mission by yourself but you will be fine we will be ready to get you within a second's notice" he says stepping towards me and rubbing my shoulder to comfort me. I focus on getting my heart rate down which was hard under his touch "thank you... it's nice to have people who understand" I say and Bucky smiles at that telling me he brought it.

He lets go of my shoulder "well we best be heading up but we will see you both downstairs before you leave?" Steve asks stepping into the lift and I nod "yeah I will see you all soon" I smile fighting myself not to look at the book as Bucky moves it under his arm.

I then turn back to my room making sure not to walk too quickly as I don't want to make myself suspicious.

I feel myself let out a breath when the elevator door closes and my bedroom door closes.

The room that I used to feel so safe in now made me feel so closed in.

Who did Bucky kill?

___________________

Despite feeling on edge I got ready knowing I needed to finish this mission then decide what I wanna do next. Steve said the others don't know except from Nat so maybe I can speak with one of them?

But they have known Bucky for longer, what if he denies it? He now has the book so I have no evidence either. 

Would I look crazy considering I am very much alive?

There is no telling that it's even about me as I have never met him before in my life but he said their last soulmate which is me.

Right?

Which brings me back to my thoughts earlier did he kill someone he thought was me?

I finish zipping the back of the dress.

It was another short and black dress it's nice but basic. Since I'm just going to his house, I don't need to go for anything fancier. All the dresses still all hung on the rack in the room which I had brought the other night in when Tony left them all for me.

If I had my own wardrobe available I would have picked jeans and a nice shirt but tomorrow I will have to go see what happened to all my stuff. 

I finish putting on the heels looking in the mirror.

My hair is half up and half down, the back of the dress is low cut and the front high up as it clings to my figure nicely.

That same suffocating feeling I felt last time was back and even though I put on minimal makeup I still felt like it was heavy on my skin.

I pick up some jewellery from the bag and then a black purse looking at the phone I see a text 'be there in 5 cupcake!' from Wade.

I quickly get Tony's device placing it on how he showed me earlier glad it was invisible that I only knew where the button was but I would need to be careful not to hold anyone's hand with this one.

Once it was on sturdy I decide I better be heading down then.

_________________

When the lift opens I'm surprised to see nearly everyone apart from Bruce, Tony and Strange "angel!" Morgan says now dressed in her PJs "we just ordered pizza! are you joining us?" she asks and I felt a little bit bad at the hopeful voice. "She can't I told you earlier Fae has gotta go out" Nat says coming up to me "you look stunning by the way" she says giving me a smile and I try my best to return it.

"You gotta go out?" Pepper asks as the room looks at me everyone who wasn't there earlier looking confused. Nat gives Peter a look and he nods "Morgan come help me get drinks?" he asks and Morgan agrees immediately getting up and following Peter out of the room.

"I didn't want her to know you're going on a mission she worries when we do and she knows that is what these are for" Nat whispers holding the earphone out "ahh you got work" Pepper says stepping near "here let me help" she says asking if she can hold my hair up and I nod trying not to blush as both stood really close to me as Nat set up the device in my ear.

"I still think this is a stupid idea" Clint grumbles laying back on the couch with one of the many crisp bags he stole earlier "what is not a good idea?" Pietro asks confused and I look to see him still wearing brown contacts.

When he sees me looking he just winks at me making me look away in a blush "there we go" Nat says stepping back and Pepper slowly lowers my hair "I like the back" she whispers before giving me space surprising me as Pepper smirks "wait! are you stealing princessa?! Can I come?!" 

"You're going out to steal?" Thor frowns "in Asgard that is punished by chopping off the thief's hands-"

"Brother let's not speak laws of Asgard when we are in Midgard" Loki says "no I'm not stealing anything so don't worry" I say and Clint scoff "id rather you go out stealing"

"What's wrong with you?" Sam asks "Nickson fricking Heason of all people-"

"Nickson? The one that Bruce had worked with in the past?" Pepper asks with a frown "we all need to trust her Fae will be back and we will hear everything anything" Steve says and I force myself to make eye contact and give a thankful smile "exactly ill be back before you know it"

"Miss, Mr Wilson is waiting for downstairs" Jarvis says out of nowhere.

After earlier I decided to remember his name.

I then say goodbye to everyone walking out of there in relief when the doors shut everyone watching me closely feeling different emotions of worry and concern through the marks as I make it to the bottom floor.

____________________

As I step outside I see Wade in the same red car Ethan was driving before "cupcake!" he cheers seeing me and I give a half smile "right before we go I should do your ear piece they did the other right?" he says and I nod letting him help set me up "Cedric has been texting you you know-"

"I don't want to speak about it" I say cutting him down instantly and he sighs before nodding once I was set up he begins the car "I hope you don't mind I brought my CD! so we can listen to-" he says but I pick up the CD case before he could finish seeing Abba as dancing queen was placed on. I can't help but smile a little more feeling myself joining in as time goes by.

______________

As the car neared a mansion I noticed we turned into it and he turns down the music "this is it Bunny you ready?" Wade asks looking at the mirror before looking over at me "ready as ill ever be"

The car slows as guards at the gate come out to identify us "hi I am dropping my sister in law off" Wade says rolling down the window and the guard nods leaning on the car "Miss Lelia?" they ask as I wave from next to Wade "that's me" I say with a smile "sir miss Lelia is here she said he brother in law is dropping her off" the guard says into a walkie but I don't hear the reply as he gives signal to another guard who stood in a box near the gate.

The gates slowly open and Wade begins driving in but my eyes were at the mansion "nervous?" Wade asks grapping his phone quickly as we park up typing something quietly as he turns the phone to me 'guard put listening bugg on top of car'

"Yeah not used to first dates being at their place but it will be nice to finally meet someone new" I answer going with it and he smiles "like I said just text when you want picking up" he says and I get out of the car grabbing my purse seeing the front door slowly opening but I pretend not to see it. I turn back to Wade "are you sure this isn't too much?" I say pointing at my dress and he smirks knowing what I was doing "not too much at all" Nickson says getting my attention and I pretend to look surprised side eyeing Wade as Nickson says hello pecking both my cheeks.

"You weren't supposed to hear that" I blush and he grins "your hair looks so pretty down" he compliments taking my hair in his hands and rubbing the bottom strands between his fingers "well that's me off bunny text me when you want picking up! And remember don't do anything I would" he winks making Nickson laugh "that doesn't leave much then does it?"

"Not anything" Wade replies but there was something in his tone at the way he said it "hurt her and ill kill you" Wade warns in a playful yet not playful warning making Nickson roll his eyes "you can trust me with her old friend" he says waving Wade off who rolls up his window turning Abba back on "ready to go?" he asks and I nod shyly "you nervous?" he asks.

"A bit" I answer honestly "I get that it's always nerve racking going to a stranger's home but you got nothing to worry about. Come on let me show you in" he says holding out his hand and I take it as he pulls me through the front door guards stood at the entrance looking me up and down in a way that made me shift as they share a grin.

"Sorry protocol is to make everyone who comes in goes through a metal detector you won't mind will you?" he asks and I shake my head "I don't but do I need to worry about jewellery?" I ask pointing to my necklace and earrings "yes sorry miss you will need to remove them" one of the guards says and I nod undoing my earrings and placing them in a plastic box the guard was holding for me then I try and undo my necklace but I struggle.

"Here let me" Nickson says coming close behind me I lift my hair feeling his warmth breath on my neck as he purposely rubs my skin as he undoes the clip "beautiful" he mutters and I look back pretending I didn't hear that "huh?"

"Nothing"  he says "you ready to step through?"

I nod praying Stark's hidden device on my hand stays hidden as I go through the sensor as well as the earpieces. I follow him to it and pretend not to look afraid as I step through the alarm goes off and my heart begins to race.

I look back confused then look down "oh! My bracelets sorry" I say turning to see the guards on edge as I walk back through and take them off. I then walk back through the sensor and nothing happens so I turn back and smile "did I pass your scan thingy?" I play stupid.

Nickson grins at this "hmm I'm not sure I think its still best I check what do you guys think?" he asks his guards and they grin back with a nod "always best to double check sir"

When this is all over I will kill all of you. 

I tilt my head to the side "how do you do that?" I ask and he uses his finger telling me to walk back to him so I listen walking back over so I'm other the side of the sensor "lift your arms" he whispers and I do shyly making sure not to look at him as I do "good now I just need to pat you down okay?" he says and I nod looking back in his eyes to gulp at his lust filled expression.

He starts at the bottom of my dress which was high up on my thighs patting me upwards as he keeps looking up at me. I force another blush as I imagine all the ways I would kill him later in my head as he got higher spending longer on my waist than necessary before his hands move up but stop at my rip cage making me take a breath in "perfect" he says standing "all clean" he says taking my hand and pulling me through the scanner it was only then I notice the guards at already put my jewellery through the scanner and it was cleared. 

"Here let me" he says picking up my necklace and I give him another thankful smile as I move my hair he stood closer than before doing it up before picking up my bracelets and placing them on "ill do my ears myself" I tease picking up my earings before he could try and do that.

"Mumma always taught me to treat my lady like a queen" he says and I hum wondering how much damage I could do with an earing pin in his eye "your lady huh? It's only the first date" I remind him and he grins.

"Maybe but I'm pretty confident. I have always had a good eye for things and you my dear are priceless"

Great...just what you wanna hear of someone who sells other people for a living.

"Priceless?" I ask and he grabs my hands once again glad he prefers to left to the right "come let me go get you a drink" he says and I nod following him into what seems to be a modern living room with grey, white and black colours all over.

It was massive and looked nice.

He walks to the bar and pulls out a wine bottling yet again not asking what I want to drink  "it's an old bottle I only use the best for the prettiest ones" he winks and I laugh "smooth.. does this work will all the ladies?"

"You would be surprised" he says as he pops off the bottle lid getting to glasses then pours them as I walk around looking at the art around the room "a collector?" I ask and he hums "not really but I hire people to get top of the art and I just buy it" he shrugs.

Classy.

"What about you?" he asks "not really... I have never been one for a keen eye for details but I do like admiring pretty things"

"Then you must like looking in the mirror" he grins.

I wish I could smash you with one.

"Your good at that" I say turning back as he brings over both glasses passing me one "what?" 

"Flirting" I answer placing the glass to my lips and pretending to sip and he watches me closely but buys it as he smiles "did you come from a long way?" he asks offering the sofa and I shake my head sitting "just came from Wades"

"Ah so you're staying with Wade at the moment?" he asks leaning back his arm stretching behind the seat I was on. 

"Yeah with my brother and stuff" I reply pretending to take another sip "and he is still in the city?" he asks making me wonder how close he and Wade once were.

"Yeah" I answer quickly knowing they weren't.

"I know there not in the city but well done for lying though its a good sign. I dislike disloyal people-" he begins to say but stop as a guard comes in "sir" he says and I take that opportunity to swap our glasses "the chefs wanted to let you know the food will be done soon" he says and Nickson nods "very well I guess I will have to give you a quick tour what do you say?" he asks and I hum in agreement standing with his glass as I watch him grab mine.

"We will have to do frisbee after the meal if your still up for that?" he asks and I smile following him back through to the hallway.

"Of course you still gotta show me your famous skills" I say and he laughs "then shall we?" he asks offering his arm so I take it. He begins showing me around the bottom floor first showing me a pool room with a pool table he promised after frisbee maybe we could spend time in here and I agreed.

Maybe if I place some good bets down I can win some money out of the sucker.

We eventually make our way to steps and he takes me up but my earpieces for some reason start sounding like static and become worse the higher up we go but I couldn't stop now hoping its nothing.

We walk past a few spare rooms on the top floor as we stop at a door making me nervous as I had a bad feeling but I try my best not to show it "this is best room in the house" he grins opening the doors and I instantly know this is his bedroom as I smell him all over walking in slowly not wanting to stay.

I look at it in distaste but pretend to be in awe "wow its so huge-e" I say frowning as my tongue begins to get heavy "looks like I timed it perfectly" he grins and I look back horror written across my face.

"The oldest trick in the book swapping glasses sweetheart I knew you would swap ours so I drugged my own drink" he says making my eyes widen. I try and step back to run but my legs felt like jelly making me fall.

Warning from here and out SA triggering scene so please be advised.

My whole body not listening to me as I try to move but whatever he put in my drink was making me immobile "oh dear" he taunts looking down at me with a pout "so helpless how beautiful" he mutters bending down and picking me up and carrying me like nothing.

I try to scream, to move or say anything but the only thing I can move is my eyes as he puts me down on the bed laying me out he stops looking me over with a sick look as everything begins to feel numb and my limbs heavy.

The same feeling from back then of having no control of my body comes back making me panic even more as I tried to use my power but nothing would work it was like they were fully gone "damn I wanted to wait till after we ate but after patting you down earlier I couldn't" he says undoing his top shirt button looking down hungrily making me panic.

I try and feel my mates through the marks but I don't feel any to know if they can feel me.

"I looked into you, you know" he says unbuttoning the last buttons "you aren't exactly a good girl from what I hear what is it they called you? Oh yes one of the thief siblings" he says taking of his shirt fully as a tear falls from eye "Not to worry the drug in your system makes you forget so I'm sure you'll be back under me soon my dear you are definitely a keeper" he says stepping back to place his shirt over a chair in the room.

I keep fighting myself until I feel my finger slowly bend feeling Tony's device under it I look back at Nickson as he was back.

He wraps his arms around my thighs pulling me to the end of the bed as he reaches down to his belt "id love to see Wade's reaction if he knew what he brought you right into. Not that he is innocent himself being Deadpool and all" he says and my eyes widen at that.

Nickson saw and chuckles "oh? you didn't know?" he asks pulling down his trousers I take in a deep breathe closing my eyes focus on trying to move "what about Matthew being Daredevil or Jack Weasel-" but as he leans over me I use my little bit of strength and aim it at his manhood and shoot.

Warning! Part over  (she shoots him with Tony's weapon in case anyone didn't wanna read it!)

He screams falling back in horror swearing as his body jolts "y-you little b-bitch!" he screams as I try moving the best I can but all I can do is roll a little bit away before my body gave up me "when I get up-!"

"You'll what?" a voice asks and I let out a cry of relief as I heard his voice.

Loki, Pietro and Stephen all stood in front of me protectively as the door breaks open the guards coming in after hearing Nicksons screams "what the-" one of the guards say but Loki moves first attacking them along with Pietro.

"Can you speak?" Stephen was concentrating on me and my state as his cloak moves of him suddenly wrapping itself around my body to cover me and Stephen looks at the cloak of levitation in surprise but says nothing.

I try to tell him what happened but it comes out all muffled in another cry as Stephen looks back to the fight. Loki was stabbing people as Pietro was running circles taking off all their guns but my heart dropped when I see Nickson no longer laying on the floor. Stephen feeling my panic looked where I was "Nickson is gone!" Strange shouts and Pietro looks at the open door "I got it!" he shouts zooming out.

Everything begins to get blurry after that as I fell it start to take over me completely "it's going to be okay" Stephen says moving my hair out of my face "we will get back everything will be okay" he says but I can hear his panic as much as he tries to hide it "just try to stay awake"

"Guys I'm taking her back! We need to find out what they have given her" I hear him shout as Pietro comes running back in with a half knocked out Nickson "he's mine" Loki growls going for him as Strange begins to move his arms a massive golden sparking circle opens up in the middle of the room "sorry princessa" Pietro says helping me up but his eyes were closed as he lifts me bridal style.

I send thankfulness through the mark and he opens up his eyes surprised and I see the blue I was once so afraid of but right now not to much.

I fight myself and give a small smile showing him I wasn't afraid and he returns it "lets take you home" he says walking through the open portal with Strange and angry Loki who was carrying a passed out Nickson before whatever was given to me knocks me out completely. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
132K 3.9K 29
⚠️⛔️NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY⛔️⚠️ Living on the helicarrier and being the secret Maximoff sibling was not something Dominika was expecting her life to l...
127K 3.1K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...
1.2M 33.6K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...