EVIGHEDEN ||Yizhan Fanfic|| O...

By Script-Symphony

Omega prince Xiao Zhan was sealed all his life by his father because of his difference and was made a tool of... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo
Chapter 2. Omega Prince, Xiao Zhan
Chapter 3. New Home
Chapter 4: Void
Chapter 5: Too Cold
Chapter 7: The Always Future Changes
Chapter 8: Finally Falling
Chapter 9: A Complete Different Being
Chapter 10: The Predator Becomes the Prey
Chapter 11: Beware of Your Thoughts
Chapter 12: Wave of Power
Chapter 13: Know Your Foes & Your Allies
Chapter 14: He Knows, Perhaps Too Much
Chapter 15: Possessiveness
Chapter 16: What is Love?
Chapter 17: Something Feels Wrong
Chapter 18: He Sees Everything But Not Everything?
Chapter 19: He Wrote his Fate...So What?

Chapter 6: Submissive Just For Him

698 71 7
By Script-Symphony

"I'm pretty sure he went this way," Jiyang pointed at the deserted path that led to some mucky road. He turned to Haoxuan.

"Stay here with the prince, I will go look," he announced, already making attempt to hike towards the path but the omega's voice stopped him.

"Wait," Xiao Zhan reached out as he pokily ambled down the carriage, letting his bare feet grace the wet ground.

Jiyang gasped. "Your highness, the ground is not suitable!"

Xiao Zhan stared ahead. "I think I will be fine,"

"Then let me carry you on my back?" Haoxuan volunteered.

"That won't be necessary, Haoxuan," Saying nothing else, Xiao Zhan walked down the muddy path, his skirt picked up.

"He's so stubborn," Jiyang uttered before chasing after the Omega prince, Haoxuan leading the way while the sky over their heads slowly darkened.

After a few more feet and rounding the corner, they came to a stop, in a dark valley.

Xiao Zhan stared at the people that snuggled together in the corner, shivering at the lack of clothing. Their clothes were made of hemp, torn and dirty, their bare feet covered in mud, and their hair unkempt.

"Hey!, Where's my pouch!?" Jiyang demanded, finally spotting the kid that took his pouch, hiding in a woman's arms. The omega walked towards the kid, yanking him up forcefully by the collar, glaring daggers at him. "You dare steal from the prince, peasant!" He spat, slightly shaking the kid.

"Please, spear my son!" His mother wept, going down on her knees and bowing before the omega, the others following her actions as they pleaded for the kid's life. "We needed money to buy medicine for his sick father, please pardon my son, he's just a kid!"

"Jiyang, release the kid," Haoxuan ordered and the omega let go but snatched his pouch from the boy's hand, glaring sharply at him.

Xiao Zhan stepped forward and the pleads continued.

"Please, spear us, he didn't mean to steal from royalty,"

Xiao Zhan carefully took the pouch from Jiyang and walked toward the little boy. "Will this save your father?" He asked and the kid nodded his head and Xiao Zhan handed over the purse to the kid.

Instantly, those pleas turned into gratitude.

"Why are you people here?" Haoxuan demanded.

"The royalties went mad!" A voice yelled from behind.

"Do you wish to die!" Jiyang threatened and murmurs of pleads followed.

"We were chased out of our homes when we refused to comply with their terms," the boy's mother explained.

"They?"

"Yes, Prince Tyler and Prince Zuriel took our homes, our properties when we refused to sell them. They brought us here, selling us out one at a time to those nobels as slaves,"

"Prince Zuriel?" Xiao Zhan wondered out loud.

"That's the second prince, your highness," Jiyang answered.

Xiao Zhan slightly nodded, "Is the King aware of this?"

"Peasant like us aren't allowed to have an audience with the King and the letters we sent always go back to the first or second prince,"

Xiao Zhan tilted his head. "And the third prince?"

Instantly, a huff was heard from the back again. "He's nothing but a philanderer !"

"How dare you!" This time, Haoxuan reacted, as he matched towards the man at the back, yanking him up at the collar of his shirt. "Repeat that, I will slide your throat!" The Alpha threatened in a deep tone that had the poor man whimpering in fear and begging for his life.

"Yes it's true, the third prince doesn't care for the throne just as he doesn't care for the citizens of Dawnton, no one ever bothers to go seeking help from him, it's pointless" - another voice.

"You do not speak of the third prince like that!" Jiyang defended.

"Please, help us, our children are dying, either from sickness or hunger, we are only poor citizens of Dawnton,"

***************

                           ****************

The royal carriage arrived back at the palace at night.

Prince Wang Yibo paced from one corner to the other, his head lowered and his hands held behind him, anxiousness eating him up from the inside. Perhaps he should have escorted them, suddenly the third prince of Dawnton was regretting all his life decisions, what if something had happened, maybe he should send out a search party but he trusts Haoxuan to protect the delicate omega. He should be fine right?

Suddenly, he heard the sound of horses, and his head went up in a jerk, sighing in relief when the omega's carriage rode into the courtyard, halting a few seconds later. Haoxuan jumped down from the horse and saluted the prince.

"My prince,"

"I almost sent out a search party, you had me so worried!" Wang Yibo gritted through his teeth as he walked towards the carriage, offering his hand to his Omega and with just a step, Wang Yibo's gaze landed on his muddy feet. He sharply reeled his gaze to Jiyang, flickering to Haoxuan. "You let him walk on mud?!"

Haoxuan and Jiyang kept their head low, unable to defend themselves.

"It wasn't their fault, I insisted," Xiao Zhan voiced.

Wang Yibo hissed. "Come here," he opened his arms instead, Xiao Zhan willingly walked into them and Wang Yibo instantly lifted him in a bridal style, Xiao Zhan's hands going round his neck. "Jiyang, prepare a bath, Haoxuan get rid of the horse, we will talk later," without waiting for a  response, Wang Yibo walked into the mighty palace with his omega in his arms.

***************

                        ****************

Xiao Zhan stepped out from the screens, his clothes were now changed into something lighter, and a matching veil sealed his face as usual.

Jiyang approached the prince, feeling useless as the prince didn't want help with bathing. "Is there something that you need, my prince?"

"You must be tired Jiyang, rest for the night. Attend to me in the morning," Xiao Zhan dismissed, his eyes averting at the study table beside the window where Wang Yibo sat, head buried on scrolls scattered all over.

"How about dinner, your highness. You haven't eaten yet,"

"I will be fine thank you," again, he dismissed, talking over to Wang Yibo's table and taking the seat opposite of him.

Jiyang sighed before bowing at the royalties and walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Have you had dinner?" Xiao Zhan implored, gazing attentively at his alpha.

"Not hungry, Father wants me to finish with the scrolls before morning. Are you hungry, I will send Jiyang to bring you dinner," Wang Yibo answered, without looking up.

"I heard from Haoxuan, the selection of the crown prince position will begin soon. I believe you will make a fine King for the citizens of Dawnton," Xiao Zhan started, ignoring the question, and finally, Wang Yibo looked up at him, locking with his blank, soulless eyes that stared unblinkingly.

"I think he should have also filled you in on the fact that I'm not interested in the throne, I have no desire, whatsoever to be the next King,"

"Your brothers aren't fitting,"

Wang Yibo's brows narrowed. "How did you know, you are just an omega, you shouldn't concern yourself with matters of the throne. It's none of your business!" His voice came out harsh, making the Omega flinch at the domineering tone.

"Yes, Alpha,"  Xiao Zhan uttered, casting his gaze away, and instantly, Wang Yibo felt bad but Xiao Zhan didn't sit there waiting for an apology as he stood up and walked over to the bed, lying down as he put the soft blankets over his body.

Wang Yibo sighed, standing up as he walked over to the bed. He stared down at the omega, knowing he was probably sulking beneath the veil. Wang Yibo slowly leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his temple. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Lay with me, Alpha,"

"I can't right now"

Xiao Zhan extended his hand and grabbed Wang Yibo's wrist, pulling him down on the bed, and instantly, Xiao Zhan snuggled close to his chest, letting himself be wrapped in warmth only his Alpha could provide.

"Xiao Zhan..."

"Hold me, Alpha, I'm tired,"

Wang Yibo sighed, putting his hand around his waist and pulling him close, placing a kiss on his soft hair. "Good night"

*~*

Let's hope Wang Yibo will change for the better.

Catch you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.1K 22
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff, instead of getting summon back to the living world by Mo Xuanyu. He woke up in the distance future....the modern...
349K 22.1K 58
Completed!! Two people from different background were brought together through an arrange marriage. Wang Yibo is man filled with dark secrets, his so...
37.6K 4.3K 23
Dear Ge, In this lonely world when often tears dry up and only despair exists, close your eyes and light up a prayer. I'll be there. When darkness...
158K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...