A Hero on an unknown world

BATABOOP द्वारा

Saitama was having a normal day of his life or a boring life. When he encountered a monster in Z-City he gets... अधिक

Teleported
New Home
Boredom
Short Chapter:Playing Video games
Stay Here

Can't have a normal sleep

1.1K 31 8
BATABOOP द्वारा

The moon was shining brightly in the night as it illuminated the landscape with its colour. The sea was beautiful as it appeared on earth. Waves collided with rocks that stood in their way. 

On one of the rocks sits a little girl with tentacles coming behind her and cannons. She was observing a large base right in front of her.

She was waiting… waiting for her to come back. Waiting for the information of a mysterious figure. He's… a very interesting test subject to them. 

"A human who can knock out our pawns easily…" This timeline may be more interesting than the others.

Suddenly her vision flashes indicating that she receives a message from her pawns…

Mission failed… She knew it. Getting information from him is harder than expected.

"...Saitama, please make us continue the human race. And help us from our agony…" Said the little girl as reality began to crack behind her and took her into the darkness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey, what time is it?" Said Saitama as he was laying on the ground feeling defeated and tired.

"It's uhh… 10:00 pm… don't tell me you're quitting are you~." Said Long Island as she teases him.

"Nah. I'm just tired. And I'm tired of my ass getting whooped." Explained Saitama to Long Island as to why he's tired.

"Ehehehe. Well, I was just lucky because you're so bad at it."  Said Long Island as Saitama stands up from the ground and grabs his things.

"... Well, thanks for the fun. See ya tomorrow." Said Saitama as he leaves her room.

"See ya, tomorrow, Saitama!" Said Long Island as she waves her hand to Saitama before he leaves her room.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs Saitama was about to open his door. He was greeted by a woman with an eye patch. She told him if he would like to join the Sirens.

"Sirobs? What are those?"

"The Sirens. They're humanity's last hope in defending the human race." Said the eye patch lady.

"... Nah, that's too much work." Said Saitama as he went inside his room. Leaving the lady outside alone.

"[Sigh] Well, time to get a bath then go to sleep." Said Saitama as he took off his clothes and went to the shower. After he is done showering he goes to his pyjamas that Cleveland bought and goes to his bed.

Why is there a maid here?

Standing in front of him was a maid who has a huge breast and she seems to be crying and holding a doll in her hands.

"Uhh… who are you?" Ask Saitama as he watches the girl tremble for some unknown reason.

"M… My… name is… Di…Dido. I'll… be your… maid…" Said Dido as she tries her best to hold her tears.

"Huh? I didn't ask anything about ordering a maid… and why are crying? We're your force?" Ask Saitama why she's crying. She still trembles and gives him an answer.

"W…Will you… abandon me?" Ask Dido. This confused Saitama, why does she act like she was close to him. 

"... I don't even know you. So yes, I'll abandon you." Said Saitama truthfully as he watches the girl burst into tears.

"Why! Why! Would you abandon me!" Said Dido as she falls onto the floor. Hugging her doll as she cries even harder.

Saitama closes his ears as he doesn't want his hearing to be damaged. He looks at the girl before throwing her a pillow.

"Can you pipe down? I'm trying to sleep here. And you too, it's almost 12." Said Saitama as he tries to go to sleep as Dido has finally stopped crying.

But he felt his bed weight have increased as it creaked beside him. He turns his head and sees Dido sleeping on the other side of the bed.

Saitama was tired from even trying to wake her up so he went to sleep as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was morning but the sun hadn't fully shown itself. Birds began chirping and flying around the base. Getting food or moving to find a better spot to live.

The half of residents of the base wake up mostly maids from the Royal Navy as they mostly trained for this and are ready to serve for higher than them.

But a certain maid was having a bit of trouble. The person she had been tasked to take care of wasn't able to wake up. Even though she tried every method he still wouldn't budge.

So she waited for him to wake up. But it was taking him so long. So she decides to prepare breakfast for him. She goes to his kitchen only to find it empty. Even there's no light food.

"How do I do this? How do I do this? How do I do this? Master will be mad at me. He will abandon me. He will abandon me. He will abandon me." She continues the same sentence over and over again. That is a knock that caught her attention.

She was still shivering and tears were still leaving her eyes but she mustered her energy and went towards the door. She peeks through the peephole and sees a maid to whom she had grown close.

She opens the door and lets it open to its fullest. And there stood a maid with pure white hair and was wearing a maid outfit. 

"Sister, are you okay?" Said Sirius as she looked around Dido's body. "I'm fine, sister." Said Dido as all of her stress was gone.

"I heard your mumbling when I was passing by." Said Sirius as she looked worried about her sister's condition. Dido remembered something. She fell to the floor and began mumbling again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saitama was laying on his bed watching the white ceilings as his sleep was interrupted by a couple of voices in front of his door. He was thinking…

This place is boring. More boring than his apartment. He thought he could have fun in this world but it seems he was wrong. 

He gets up to his bed and sees what's the commotion. He saw the same maid from yesterday whom he had to sleep with who was on the floor crying and mumbling something but he didn't mind her and looked at the comforting girl. 

"Must be a coworker." Thought Saitama as he goes to his bed and looks at the ceiling. He tried to sleep but couldn't.

He looks out his window and sees what seems to be a sparring match. This caught his interest and changed to his hero suit. 

He walked past the girls but was stopped by the same maid. "Ah! Mas-Master, where are you going!?" Yelled the girl still having tears in her eyes.

"... You're talking to me?" Said Saitama as he doesn't remember the time he told her she has officially become his maid.

"Y-yes."

"Oh… well I was going to watch what those guys were doing at the port." Said Saitama as he continues his journey to find the port. Dido watches her master go to the port leaving her behind.

She cried again with her sister comforting her again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Somewhere in the base is a throne room for a certain queen. But she was not in the mood because someone was late to meet her. She was walking back and forth on her red carpet.

Warspite was watching her moving back and forth and was worried if she was going to drag the person herself. And cause an outburst.

And her fear came forth. "That's it! Warspite, let's go get him ourselves!" Yelled the blond-haired girl as she walked over to her massive door and opened it with Warspite behind her with a tired expression.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Now… where was the exit…" mumbled Saitama as he was lost in a hallway but he had been walking for 5 minutes and still couldn't find the exit.

Then someone called his name. "Hey, Saitama!" Yelled Reno who was behind him.

"Huh? Oh, it's you." 

"What do you mean " it's you." Ask Reno as she felt the offence by the way he calls her an "it".

"Anyway, did you have breakfast? If not, why not follow me! Your great hero assistant!" Exclaim Reno. But Saitama didn't listen to what she said except for the word breakfast.

"...sure lead the way." Said Saitama as he watches Reno's face become happier than she was. "Guess everyone has a problem in this place." Thought Saitama.

"Then let's go to our next destination!" Said Reno as she grabs Saitama's arm and pulls him to the cafeteria.

To be Continued

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.3K 733 21
Saitama, a hero who can beat anyone in one punch, is lazing around in his apartment. He wanted to have a worthy opponent. And so, he has encountered...
6.7K 174 24
after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers but instead, he was teleported to anot...
21.2K 569 52
we know how saitama was alone till genos came but what if there were some other people with saitama at city Z as neighbors which some of them were mo...
14.7K 551 15
An unexpected love story when meeting Garou injured walking around in the woods. It causes Garou to develop a different type of feeling instead of ha...