heartstopper OC

By wandazdead

[DISCONTINUED] This book was written because I adore both the books and the Netflix series so much. So this b... More

epilouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
important notice
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
please read x
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
please understand
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

thirteen

1.5K 52 2
By wandazdead

The twins watched their dad drive off and turned back to look at eachother. Damien shook his head with raised eyebrows "What? don't look at me...you agreed to come."

"What?" Charlie widened his eyes at Damien at let out a huff "Only because you made me...I didn't have to come. I could've stayed at home but no, Damien has to make me come to these type of things doesn't he?"

"Oh shut up, you'll enjoy it."

The pair made their way into the filled hall and Damien scanned the room, noticing he knew almost everyone there. This would be fun.

Charlie made his way upstairs as Damien made his way towards his group of mates "Oi! starting without me are you?"

Nick turned his head to lock eyes with him and immediately smiled "Damien! Oh thank god! Harry is driving me crazy!"

Harry looked at the pair and scoffed "Shut up Nick!" he took a moment to look at Damien before moving to stand between the pair and resting his arms on Nick's and Damien's shoulders.

"We have some partying to do."

Nick pulled away and held a hand out to Harry's chest "I need to find someone first but then maybe we will."

One of the other boys who Damien knew as Jack held his red cup firmly in his free hand and his phone in the other "Who? Tara Jones or Imogen?"

Damien reached forward and flicked Jack on the forehead "What's it to you? Oh shit!" he laughed in realisation "You fancy Imogen!"

Jack shook his head as he handed Damien his cup and shoved his phone in his pocket "No I don't...I have somewhere to be." he left the group there and Damien sniffed the liquid in the cup.

Damien pushed the cup away from his nose and sighed "Where the hell did he get alcohol from?" he slowly stepped away from Harry and watched as he dropped his arm. Damien noticed Nick had already left, probably to find his brother and nodded to himself.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Damien nodded at Harry and started towards the kitchen making sure to keep hold of the red cup.

Once he arrived in the kitchen he, headed straight for the window and opened it, starting to pour the contents of the cup out. After making sure it was empty he pulled his arm back in and closed the window. He made sure to throw the cup in the bin and grabbed an apple and mango J20 before heading back into the main hall.

Before Nick could get far enough away from the group, Imogen managed to find him and pulled him into a huge hug. Once she pulled away and laughed a little she asked him if she liked her dress to which Nick replied with a simple "Yeah."

Charlie stood in the doorway of the room watching everyone. He watched people jumping around and having a good time. Charlie even saw Nick looking around the room as if he was waiting for someone. He walked through the maze of loud people before stopping and locking eyes with Nick. The pair smiled at eachother and Nick rushed over to rest his hands on Charlie's shoulders.

"I've been looking for you."

Charlie's smile grew as he nodded at the boy standing infront of him "I've been looking for you."

Nick let his arms drop back to his side and the pair just stood there communicating, but no one else could hear them over the ridiculously loud music.

...

Elle reached forward and rung the doorbell, waiting patiently for the door to be opened.

Tao's mum unlocked the door and a huge smile made it's way onto her face "Elle! Oh, my goodness." she gently pulled the girl into a hug "Oh, it's been too long, my darling."

Tao himself decided to make an appearance and looked at his mum expectantly who payed bo attention to him as she closed the door.

"Hi Yan."

"Mum, she's here to see me." Tao scowled as he knew his mum all too well, she always liked getting to know and spend time with his friends.

"Oh, but I've missed her so much." Yan pulled Elle into another hug making the younger girl laugh at the gesture.

"I want to hear everything. How are you doing my love? New school okay?"

"Yeah...Yeah it's really good."

"Good."

Tao glared at the back if his mum's head and crossed his arms "Mum."

"Okay, okay. In you come, I'll put the kettle on." Yan left the room and Tao looked at Elle as she laughed a little.

But before Elle could follow after her, Tao turned her around and led her up the stairs "I swear to god, she loves you more than me."

The pair now sat on Tao's bed, Elle had her cup of tea and Tao had the laptop.

"Ladybird?"

"No."

"Moonlight?"

Elle scoffed as she shook her head "Moonlight's so sad, I don't want to cry."

Tao hummed as he looked through Netflix again "What about Arrival?"

"Oh, my god, that's even sadder. Can't we just watch something funny?"

Tao nodded "I thought we were having a film night?"

"Yeah, a fun one."

"I just wanted it to be like old times."

"Well, it's not like old times anymore."

The pair looked down as their phones went off, picking them up to read the message:

Isaac
sorry gang, I'm super sick and can't make it tonight. enjoy your evening 😊

Elle let out an "Oh." as Tao turned his phone off and held a straight face as he spoke "Just us then."

Elle smiled and turned off her phone, placing it down beside her "Just us."

...

Nick and Charlie were sat on a sofa in one of the smaller, yet still full rooms.

"I'm being serious. I've never ever seen anyone. I literally dragged my mum to play Mario Kart--"

"Nicholas!"

Nick was interrupted by none other than Harry who was followed by his group of mates, Damien beside him minding his own business.

Nick looked up at Harry from his seat "All right, mate."

"Why are you hanging out in here? It's a bit boring, innit?"

The group of boys stood behind Harry snickered between eachother and Damien stood there looking at his feet.

"We just are."

Harry dumped himself down on the sofa beside Nick "I've got some important news for you."

Charlie sent Damien a knowing look, but he sadly nodded back at his younger brother.

"Yeah, what?"

"Tara Jones is here."

The boys who were now all standing behind Damien cheered for the boy as Harry grinned.

"So what?"

Harry looked shocked at Nick's almost stupid question "So this is your big second chance, mate. Let's make it happen."

Damien looked up and crossed his arms "He's said countless of times he doesn't want to get with Tara." Damien obviously knew Nick didn't like the girl that way but he also knew something else. Tara Jones was completely and utterly a lesbian. Correct? He was one of the only people who actually knew and promised to keep it a secret for her. And Harry was doing his utter best to make that task incredibly impossible.

Harry chose to ignore Damien with a shake of his head and turned to look at Charlie "They kissed when they were 13. Proper romantic. He should go for it right?"

Charlie didn't know what to say, he did but that was beside the point. So he just smiled slightly and nodded. Why not convince the boy you like into kissing someone else, especially a girl.

Harry got up and pulled Nick to his feet, despite his protests.

"Come on. She's just down the corridor."

Nick shook his head "I haven't talked to her for years."

"So? She's super hot, man."

Damien sat beside his brother on the sofa and nodded "Sorry."

Charlie looked over at him "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything."

"Exactly my point....Right. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Okay?"

Charlie nodded again without saying a word, so Damien patted his shoulder and left the room.

"Hey, Tara, I've got someone who wants to see you. You remember Nick Nelson right?"

Tara smiled and looked up at Nick "Uh...Yeah. Hi."

"Hi."

Harry and his mates took the time to leave the pair to talk.

"How are you?"

Charlie stood in the doorway and watched the pair before looking down at his shoes. He had no clue what was being said but he already knew he didn't like it. So he left the room, but Charlie headed in a different direction to his brother.

...

Tao and Elle were sat on the bed watching a movie.

"Charlie's changing. So has Damien....not the same amount."

Elle looked at him and squinted her eyes "What do you mean?"

"He's gone to rich-boy Harry's parties for gods sake. Last year he would have rather died that go to one of those. And Damien was encouraging him to go Elle!"

"Well I don't think he's there to see Harry, to be honest."

Tao sat there, his slice of pizza in his hand and glared at the air "Nick's stolen them. Well maybe not as much for Damien, but he has. Nick's stolen them."

Elle looked at the boy beside her with an amused smile "That's a little bit dramatic."

"It doesn't matter why they're there, they should be here with their actual friends."

"Well I think Nick is his friend...and he was Damien's before hand."

"Oh, so you're on his side?"

"Tao, there aren't any sides. Let's just stop talking about this."

"Fine."

The pair sat there in silence and continued to watch the movie they earlier agreed on.

Word count: 1636!!

What will happen next at the party??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.2K 36
ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO ALICE OSEMAN (Takes place in between books 3-4 and Nick is aware of Charlie's eating disorder) Charlie has been struggling a...
34.9K 400 22
All characters belong to Alice oseman If you have any request or ideas let me know ❤️
55.5K 958 17
Charlie x Nick This one might hurt Disclaimer * slightly unfinished #2 in Problematic #70 in Queer
6.5K 115 21
A story set after Heartstopper by Alice Oseman when they have a child, there are new challenges to face but they are still just as in love as they we...