𝙔𝙀π™ͺ'π™§π™š π™†π™žπ™£π™™π™– 𝘾π™ͺ𝙩...

By ikindahatewriting

Emo Peter and fem-ish Y/N in Highschool. Short summary: Y/N's first day of junior year... They've been task... More

A Little Talk with TK
Black Nail Polish
Back of Spencers

Monday Morning Classes with You

8.7K 116 178
By ikindahatewriting

============================

Y/N's appearance is kinda fem/presenting cause I've been told to do so and will go by She/They.

Kinda a Y/N x Peter thing but TK... 😍

Bro deadass I'm not even in this fandom, so characterization is off probably lmfao

Oh and I wish I Didn't have to add this in here but the canon Peter is absolutely garbage so we're gonna un-bitchify him 🥺🥺
———————————————————————

You stand at the bus stop. It was a warm windy morning and you are busily rustling the stray string of hair on your face, but failing as it goes back to swift in front again. Leaving it be as you knew it was ultimately useless to continue... Patiently waiting for the bus to arrive you take out your phone and started texting TK, one of the few friends you managed to keep from middle school.

Y/U (your user): "Hey TK! I think I'm going to be a bit late this morning, u think u could save me a seat? Pleaaase? 🥺"

You give a little chuckle at the dumb emoji sent with the text, you know TK finds it annoying, but you do it anyway. They were your best friend. Sighing and waiting for a phone at the prospect of the new school year as a Junior gives you a little bit of fright. Just as you were about to pocket your phone a little 'Ding!' rang.

TK: Really? Okay sure.

TK: Is that bus of yours really that late again?How long has this been going on for, since 5th grade? LOL!

Y/U: Har! Har! So r you going to save me a seat or not? I don't wanna sit next to some creep!! Or, even worse 😰😰

TK: You don't think your ex is still at that school right? It's been awhile since I last saw her...

Y/U: I'll tell you, she was crazy! I couldn't even talk to you or Lucy the whole time we were dating!

Y/U: i swear if I see her again I'm switching schools >:(

You think back to the time you were dating, it wasn't a pleasant experience and it was something you'd like to forget. It was the day you broke up with her that you vowed to never fall in love during Highschool. Freshman you was so stupid.

TK: well I'm at the class already, it's science right?

Y/U: well yeah.. can you pick somewhere in the back?

TK: 🙁

Y/U: .....

Y/U: TK what does than emoji mean?

TK: it's- nothing can you pick somewhere else?

Y/N: Okay...

Y/U: somewhere at the side of the class?

TK: 😓

Y/U: damn it...

The loud clanging of the state average bus loudly introduces itself as you gather your belongings and start to get ready to climb on the bus. Before getting on though, you manage to send two messages and miss to spot the last text you'd see from TK before the wifi from your house was suddenly pulled away from your connection.

Y/U: shit i gotta go,  pick a seat or whatever we'll have other classes together anyway!

Y/U: bye!

TK: Y/N- Theres a Problem-

Finally settling down on the sweaty seat you can't help but notice the prospect of sitting next to some stranger. If TK did manage to find a seat for you both, would it have to be in the front? The dreaded front seat of the class? The place where dumb Highschoolers like you absolutely dread getting picked on by the teacher? CLASSROOM HUMILIATION BY NOT GETTING THE ANSWERS RIGHT OR TAKING TOO LONG TO ANSWER??

You facepalmed yourself to try and not fall into despair. Maybe TK was giving you a little fright? There's always going to be a seat vacant carved with your name on the back waiting... sitting... just for you...

Right?

The bus violently stops and lines of steam fan out the door like some sci-fi technology, but no, it was just fucking old. Each student stood up beginning to form a parallel line. Many push and shove you out of the way before you even got a chance to stand up. You'll never understand why people were so eager to get off the bus, but seeing as how this one was on life support and smelling like rotten is good enough of a reason to not stay longer than needed.

Breathing in the fresh crisp morning air, you take out your schedule for the semester and start heading to class. With two years under your belt you'd expect someone like you to already know where to navigate, but, your just too much of a dumbass to remember classes and instead only remembering escape routes and the cafeteria. Luckily you didn't need to use the escape routes.

"Aha!" You exclaimed, light flickers your eyes for a happy, hopeful, joyful year of school is now in your prospect. As you head into the door of the science classroom you are suddenly met with only one tinsy little problem...

ALL THE SEATS ARE TAKEN???!

Ohhh. Ohh, no, no, no, no, NO, NO. You are NOT doing this today, it is already too early for today to go wrong. You eerily scan the room for any signals of TK life forms and there they were, at the back of the room with some goth chick. TK WHYYY?? you gesture a "WTF?" motion to TK as they look to you all apologetic. Pfft as if that was going to save them for the wrath you were about to unleash onto them after class. You give a grunt and pick a random spot to sit at.

You sit next to the first vacant seat that looked decent enough. The guy whose sitting next to you is a tall lanky dude, he doesn't seem interested in your arrival and actually? Did you just hear him scoff? The nerve! You weren't about to vent to this guy about your best friend betraying you to a goth bitch but seeing as it is, you really don't care. The class was loud and your sure TK was busily fawning over their emo girlfriend.

"Ugh I can't believe TK! They just told me they'd find a seat for me and look where they're at, NOT next to me!" You shove arm of the guy next to you and he gives you an annoyed look, doing that emo thing where they flip the hair out of the face. So cool.

You stop to admire his features. Icy blue eyes and long black hair. You always liked men with long hair, probably a childhood thing. Then you look to what he was wearing... oh my god is he EMO?? not that it was a bad thing actually! You'd always consider yourself as an alt/indie hippy gal but you've always wanted to try out another style, just, your too much of a pussy. He was wearing black fishnet shirt with tight jeans and too many bracelets to count, and a really spiky collar. My guy was going all out on the first day huh?

His gaze finally settling unto you and you greatly regret ever trying to make him speak. As much as your concerned you don't want to upset a potential friend.. he was just so damn cool! His platforms squeak as he changes his sitting position, his lacey dark hair falls into columns as he reaches down to grabs his phone. Ignoring you and tapping away at it.

Wow. Rude much? You just wanted to be a little silly and strike up a conversation. Then again you weren't much of a talker either, it's just you were so frustrated!! You've been sitting with TK in every class for the longest time you can remember, it was like a tradition. And now this?? You face away and huff and take your pack of gum out to chew out of frustration.

This apparently stuck emo boy with interest, oh, he's one of those guys. The type who would ask for stuff and probably never give it back. You look up to him and point to the gum, on your off hand signaling to him. He jerks off and looks away- aw cute, he's embarrassed to ask you for something. You take out your gum to eat, fumbling with the wrapper as you pop it into your mouth.

Maybe you've been at it all wrong, you were kinda frustrated at TK, but that didn't mean you had to take it out on the new guy. You start chewing and as you do you can't help but feel a pair of eyes watching. Eyeing your every move with every chew you could feel this eyes moving along with it. He's kinda creepy, but oh boy was he sure was desperate.

After a few seconds of staring you couldn't take it anymore. So you take the pack of gum and hold it in front of him.

"Want one? It won't bite I promise." You give it a little shake insinuating it wasn't harmful. His whole body language was confusing, but your sure he was thankful. You assume he's never been offered anything before, and you kinda felt giddy inside.

"Thank you.." He politely takes the gum from the pack and carefully unwrapped it, like it was some sort of early Christmas present. You give a small chuckle at the whole situation, this guy was pretty funny! Only minutes he was acting all tough, but really just a sweet guy. You offer him your name.

"Hello, I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you...?" You take out your hand to shake his own, finicking to put the wrapper someplace else. He locks his hands to yours.
And wow, they're big. You knew he was tall but damn. His hands were cold to touch but you're sure you'd be cold too if the only shirt you wore had holes in it.

"I don't like my name, can you call me something else?" He pleads you. His body language was small, confined and desperate. Your not sure if he was joking. You take your hand back and in a small flash of motion can almost see him trying to grab it back.

"Bad name huh? I've had those before. I won't bully you for your name." You give him a small smile, leaning to show how honest you were. He was hesitant at your display of honesty. Opening, then closing his mouth, debating either to continue or back away, he finally speaks.

"It's... Peter." He confesses, his hands over his eyes as to avoid your gaze. You stifle a laughter, that's what he was trying to hide? The name Peter? Your sorry you couldn't hold it in, his reaction was daunting and defeated. You quickly gather yourself up and try to consult your new friend Peter.

"Hey! I'm sorry don't look at me like that! I like your name Peter, it really suits you!" You place your warm hands on his now lowered ones, carefully sitting on top of his own. You were a touchy person, even with TK, a lot people thought you were dating.

"Thank you.." his voice now lowered, like a puppy his demeanor was desperate and grateful. Your not sure if he was just shy but it felt kinda like you were adopting your own introvert. You felt kinda bad for him. Considering this was how he doesn't like his own name and was willing to be named by a total stranger says enough.

"Your name suits you too, I like it alot." He states. Oh. Oh wow. This was probably the first time a guy ever gave you a complement. You flustered grabbing your hands back and chuckle at how cheesy that was! You weren't all a lady's man, but oh boy was this a first. You shake your head and explain that your name isn't really that big of a deal. He continues to chuckle at your responses. Your glad you could have a conversation with someone right now. You think Peter and TK would get along great!

Soon the crowd of kids soon settled down and you and your new friend Peter face forward at the teacher as the bell rings for the first time addressing homeroom was over. You look to your new friend, both finding yourselves sharing the same glance as you both smile at each other. That's one check off the bucket list you suppose.

Maybe Mondays weren't all bad.

~~~end of chap 1 lmfao~~~
yeah, i add my art at the end, so what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 179 18
NO lemons this is fluff also tell me if I'm wrong. I just don't want smut or to do lemonπŸ˜…and this is my first story sooooo.......ΰ²₯β€Ώΰ²₯ I might not eve...
14K 548 27
Hi! Peter's back! If you haven't read the first book, go check it out! If you'd prefer not to, don't worry! I'll write an original storyline at some...
612 4 14
πŸ’Œ SPOILERS: This is a script to a comic I am making, and there is events from the game. But, if you would like to read this before the comic, just c...
25.9K 663 20
This story is going to be a AU off the original. !!If your relationship is looking like the original PLEASE get help. That isn't healthy to have!! 18...