Misselthwaite Manor

By Katherine_Davis55

The Descendants of Lord Colin Craven and Lady Mary Lennox: A Sequel to The Secret Garden written by Frances H... More

The Reunion
Lady Mary Craven, Mistress of Misselthwaite manor
The New Lord of Misselthwaite Manor
Lady Lilias Rose Craven
David Frederick and Lilias Rose Carver
Katherine Carver meets her great-grandmother, Lady Lilias Rose Carver nee Craven
The Girl in The Valley
The Ugly Duckling Story: Lady Mary Lennox
Lady Margaret Craven
Lord Matthew Colin Craven
Lizzie Buscana
Lady Florence Clara Carven
The Backgrounds of The Craven's
Lord David Colin Craven
Misselthwaite Manor: The Children's Home
Lord Albert David Craven
The Descendants of Colonel Albert Lennox and Lady Lilias Craven nee Lennox

Richard David Carver

12 15 5
By Katherine_Davis55

Richard David Carver is the son of Frederick David Carver and Lady Lilias Rose Craven.  Richard David Carver was born in 1972 in Los Angeles, California, and he was Lady Lilias Rose and Frederick David Carver's only child.

Richard David Caver attended a public elementary school and high school while he grew up. and he was quite athletic, and charming, but he was raised by his aristocratic mother, Lady Lilias Rose who was born into the Craven family and her brother, Lord Matthew was Earl of Craven and Lord of Misselthwaite Manor.

Richard David Carver was a tall, good looking young man and he was polite, but he loved his father's ranch where they raised thoroughbred horses, cows, and grew their own fruits and vegetables.

Lady Lilias Rose had been raised in the Church of England by her late mother, Lady Mary, and Frederick David Carver had been raised up in the Southern Methodist Church, but rarely did he attend church. He found that the gossip was too much to handle.

Finally, Frederick David and Lilias Rose found a non-denominational church to attend where there were less gossip and people could come and not be dressed up like a fashion show.

After the church service was a coffee social where people could talk and be friends, but neither Frederick nor Lilias Rose liked to stay for the church social.

They never discouraged their son, Richard David from staying after church and talking to the young people.

It was at this very church where Richard David Carver met his wife, Juile Elizabeth Johnson and they married 1992, and their only child, a daughter, Katherine Elizabeth Carver is born in 1994.

Richard David Carver and his wife, Juile Elizabeth Carver were very proud of their only child, Katherine Elizabeth and they were only planning on having one child when they married.

Katherine Elizabeth Carver loves sports, but she is displays bad sportsmanship that gets her in trouble, and she is argues all the time with her peers and teachers and she has few friends because of her personality which is much like that of Lady Lilias Rose.

It her father, Richard David tells her "To be a friend. You must be a friend first." 

"I don't know how to be a friend." Katherine tells her father.

"You will learn Katherine." Richard Daivd explains, "It means putting your side your bad attitude that keeps getting you into trouble." 

"Lady Margaret Craven has invited you to Misselthwaite Manor in England. I think it would do you good to get away from the summer. You must obey Lord Craven." Richard David tells her.

"Katherine Carver is taking to San Francisco International Airport and she flies to London Heathrow International Airport, and she is met by Lord Craven's limousine, and she is taken to Misselthwaite Manor.

Katherine meets her second cousin, Lady Margaret Craven who is being taking care by her paternal grandfather as she lost both of her parents when she was only five years old.

While Katherine is out at Misselthwaite Manor she meets a young Yorkshire boy name Timothy, and he tells her about the Curse of The Cravens that dated back into the 19th century with Lord George Craven who is Lady Margaret and her great-great-great-great-grandfather.

Timothy tells Lady Margaret and Katherine Carver that Lord George Craven stole the land from some Gypsie's, and he chased them off the land and before they did, they put a curse upon the Craven's until they returned it to the rightful owner of the property.

"The curse will affect every mother of a male Craven, and it has since Lord George Craven, Lord Archibald, Lord Colin, but it passed by Lord Matthew Craven, as his first son didn't inherit the property, but it did affect his second son's son and wife, and Lady Margaret may have inherited the curse." Timothy states.

Neither Lord Archibald, Lord Colin nor Lady Margaret were born with good health." Timothy states.

"Timothy. My great-grandmother, Lady Lilias Rose told me about our great-great-grandmother's garden, and it was in that garden that our great-great-grandfather recovered his health." Katherine tells him.

"It will our great-great-grandmother's garden that makes Lady Margaret well and healthy." Katherine states, "But we need to get her to come out into the garden." 

"My great-grand uncle, Lord Albert Frederick rarely lets Lady Margaret out of his sight." Katherine explains.

"Furthermore, Lady Margaret is a wheelchair." Katherine states.

"So, was your great-great-grandfather but your great-great-grandmother got him out into the garden, and he learned to walk." Timothy tells Katherine.

Finally, Timothy and Katherine convince Lady Margaret to join them out into the garden, but it is angers Lord Albert Frederick, he tells Katherine she must leave Misselthwaite Manor, and two days before she is destined to leave Lady Margaret becomes very sick and they are waiting for the ambulance to take Lady Margaret to the hospital and Katherine asks Timothy to find a wheel barrel and they place a blanket into the wheel barrel and Timothy carries Lady Margaret and places her into the wheel barrel and they take her out into the garden and Katherine tells her " We are friends Lady Margaret and we are second cousins. You must live to keep our great-great-grandmother's garden alive." 

Lord Albert Frederick Craven walks in and Lady Margaret calls out " Grandfather. Don't sell Misselthwaite Manor.  Please grandfather let the original people live on the land."  

"Grandfather. Your great-great-great-grandfather chased the people out of the land, and they weren't doing any harm." Lady Margaret states.

Lord Albert Frederick looks at Timothy " It is true Sir.  Some Gypsie's   were chased off the land and they were keeping up the garden until Lord George brought the property."  Timothy states, "Return and the land to them and the curse will end." 

Lord Albert Frederick declares that the people who first lived on the land may return, and the garden blooms and the curse is lift and Katherine, Lady Margaret and Timothy pledge their friendship for lift and no more Craven's die after 2010.

Lord Albert Frederick Craven is a changed man after that knowing that his granddaughter nor no one else will be affected by the curse.

Finally, 2015, Lady Margaret Craven becomes the first Countess of Craven in her family history, but she doesn't marry, and she leaves it to her first cousin, Lady Mary Rose Craven, the daughter of her uncle, Lord David Colin Craven and to her 1st cousin twice removed, Lady Florence Clara Craven, the daughter of Dr. David Craven.

Lady Margaret Mary Craven's Last Will and Testament read " I, Lady Margaret Mary Craven, being of sound mind and memory.  Do declare this to be my final Last Will and Testament.

First: I do hereby name, my first cousin, Lady Mary Rose Craven, to be my heiress and all her descendants, and after Lady Mary Rose Craven, I do declare that my first cousin thrice removed, Lady Florence Clara Craven and her descendants.  

Regretfully, my great-great-grandfather, Lord Colin Collin only had one son, Lord Matthew Colin Craven but he had two sons, Lord David Colin Craven, and Lord Albert Frederick Craven, and my grandfather had my father, Lord Frederick Craven and Lord David Colin Craven had a daughter, Lady Mary Rose Craven, but my great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Archibald Craven had a brother, Dr. David Craven and he had a daughter, Lady Florence Clara Craven.

I, further, ask that Lady Mary Rose Craven take care of our great-great-grandmother's garden.

Sincerely, Lady Margaret Mary Craven.

No mention was made of Katherine Elizabeth Carver since she was the great-granddaughter of Lady Lilias Rose Craven.

Katherine Carver didn't mind as she was An American and she was left her great-grandfather's ranch with thoroughbred horses, cattle, and her horses went onto win the Kentucky Derby every May 1.

Katherine Elizabeth Carver went onto marry Mr. Charles Edward Johnson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 96 13
Inspired by 'The Secret Garden' by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Mark comes to live with his uncle, in England. There's a eerie sound that comes in the ni...
38.6K 4.9K 59
**THE BRAZEN SERIES is part of the GOLDEN UNIVERSE** ♦YOU MUST HAVE READ BOOK TWO, A BRAZEN DUTY, TO READ THIS SEQUEL!♦ ♦♦It is ALSO recommended tha...
87 14 14
After her parents' divorce, sixteen-year-old Avery is sent to live with her estranged grandmother in a small town in Pennsylvania called Ravenwood. T...
5.2K 585 16
*Being Written over 2024* The Sequel to Rowans Choice. Did it feel over?! No, of course it didn't, because it had only just begun. We've barely even...