Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

NINE

5.1K 326 464
By 4BEYGK

this is three chapters in one

ONIKA POV

I was on my way to the restaurant when I my phone started ringing. When I saw it was Beyoncé calling, I started to get nervous.

I answered anyway, maybe it was something about our kids. "Hello?"

"Are you busy?" She didn't even say hi back.

"Yeah, I'm on my way to my restaurant." I love that. My restaurant.

"I'm in need of a favor, I'll pay you."

"You don't need to pay me but what?"

"Thanksgivings coming up and you're a chef and all so I was wondering if you could help me learn to make a couple side dishes. I made a bat with Kelly."

"What's the bet?"

"We bet 5 that she won't be able to tell what I made. I'm confident that she will be able to but she has no faith in me."

"5 hundred?"

"Thousand. I'll give you one if I win."

"Oh, then I'll definitely help you." She doesn't have to ask me twice.

"When are you going to be home?"

"Probably not until 9:00."

"Great. Come over at 10:30."

"Wait-" She hung up on me. I was going to say I didn't think it would be a good idea to go over to her house that late.

I'll just have to mentally prepare myself before I go.

I was nervous but when I got home, I took a shower to get the food smell of me and got dressed in something more casual.

I don't know why I was as nervous as I was. The only time we ever did anything, we were drunk. It was just a dumb drunk decision.

"Calm down. It was just a friend helping out a friend. It won't happen again." I told myself over and over before I rang her doorbell.

She opened the door in Ivy Park sweatpants and a tank top. "I thought you would've been late, I'm surprised."

"Hello to you to." I don't know why she can't ever just say hi.

"Sorry, hi. Come in." She moved out of the way and I walked inside.

She's nicer to me now, I could definitely get used to this.

"So I didn't know what to get so I bought basically everything." We walked into her kitchen and the entire island was covered with grocery bags. I walked more in and I saw bags on the floor too.

It looked like she bought the whole grocery store.

"We could've just used the stuff you had here. This was probably really expensive."

"I only have chicken nuggets and dry noodles, it wouldn't have been much help."

Hm so maybe her wife doesn't know how to cook. Duly noted.

"Did you buy potatoes?"

"Mhm. Like five bags." I guess she could use these for thanksgiving too.

"Okay, we'll let's start with making mashed potatoes. I don't think you could mess that up."

I was wrong. A couple minutes later I started smelling something burning so I checked the pot and she forgot to put water in the pot. She was just burning potato skin.

We tried again and I was actually there to help her this time. I put too much faith in her at first.

The whole time she was paying very close attention. I don't think she was actually paying attention but she kept staring at me. She made sure we were always making physical contact one way or another.

The whole thing felt very sexual. Just small stuff like lingering touches and stares but I felt it.

I was just trying to ignore it. I let her mash the potatoes because she's stronger than I started to season them.

"You have to season to potatoes or it's not going to taste like anything. Do you want to try it now?"

She came very close behind me and took a spoonful of mashed potatoes. I don't even know where she got the spoon from. She practically moaned right in my ear.

I hate to admit it but she was getting me all hot and bothered.

"Mmm. This is so good, I'll be fine if I make anything half as good as this." I felt her breath on my ear, she was so close to me.

"Are you do this on purpose?" I don't know why but I was whispering.

"Doing what, sweetheart?"

I tried to push back but I couldn't, that shows how close she was. "This."

"I don't know what you're talking about, sorry."

"I'm not crazy. You're... you're seducing me." That was the best word I could think of.

She laughed, "I'm seducing you?"

"You're trying to, at least."

"I don't think I'm seducing you, I think I just accidentally turned you on and that's okay. Are you turned on, friend?"

"You can't ask me questions like that."

"Why not? I thought we were friends, are we not?"

"We are." She's a married friend, she seems to keep forgetting that.

"So what's the problem? Are you turned on?"

"I'm not answering that." My answer might be yes.

I jumped when I felt her fingers on my bare stomach. I didn't even notice her hand going under my shirt.

"Do you remember what I said last time?"

"Uh- Beyoncé-" I couldn't breathe, this can't be happening.

"Yes or no?"

I shook my head no. I wasn't even going to try to talk

"I said what happened was just a friend helping out a friend, remember?"

"Oh."

"Do you need help friend?"

I quickly turned around. I barely could because of how close she was to me. "I can't- we can't."

My head was spinning, I didn't know what was going on.

"Relax." She put her hand on my hip and I flinched.

Why is she acting so calm about this?

"Let's just-"

"Mama! Can you take me to the store?!" Beyoncé immediately moved back when she heard Blue coming.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

Blue walked into the kitchen and paused. "Oh, hey Miss Nicki. Is Aaliyah here?" She started looking around for Aaliyah.

"No, I should actually leave so I can pick her up." I started to quickly put stuff in the sink, I wasn't going to stay to actually clean up. I needed to get out of here. "Bye."

I got my stuff and practically ran out of their house. I have no idea what just happened.

I woke up the next day with a lot on my mind. My mind was racing. It has been since I went over to Beyoncé's.

I've never been in a situation like this but I don't like it. I'm not that type of woman, I'm not a mistress. The fact that she thinks I would be okay with dealing with a married woman is insulting.

I don't even like women. I can admit that I'm slightly attracted to her but that's just her. I'm too old to be experimenting anyway.

I have morals. I don't do things with other women's wives. That's wrong and dirty.

I had to put an end to whatever it is Beyoncé thinks is going on.

I called her around noon, I didn't know if she was at work or not but I wasn't going to the restaurant until way later.

"Hello?" She answered already sounding in a bad mood.

"Hey, are you home right now?"

"I'm about to be, why?"

"Um could I come over?" Now it sounds like I want to come over for something else.

"Sure, I'll text you when I get home." She hung up without saying bye. She agreed to that way too fast.

I got ready so I could just go as soon as she texts me. When she did text me a couple minutes later, I got in my car and drove down the street. I know I call Aaliyah lazy for asking me to drive her but I'm not walking.

I gave myself a pep talk in the car similar to the one I gave myself yesterday.

I got there at the same time she did so we got out at the same time. When I got to the door, she was holding it open for me.

I said thank you and walked in. She was wearing a pantsuit and she had a thin briefcase with her. She looked like a business woman. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She stepped out of her heels after she closed and locked the front door.

"Well.. us." I worded this wrong too. Damn it.

"Us?" She raised her eyebrow and took her pantsuit jacket off next.

"Yeah, I um-"

"Please don't do all this stuttering stuff today, I'm in a terrible mood. Know what you're going to say before you start talking."

She say down on the couch and patted the spot next to her. I sat down but made sure there was a respectable amount of space between us.

"I don't think you have to be that mean." I said three words.

"Sorry, take your time."

"I'm not a mistress. I don't do the type of stuff. I'm not going to do anything with a married woman and Im confused why you keep coming onto me like you're not married."

"You already did."

"Hm?"

"You said you weren't going to do anything with a married woman but you already did."

"I- we were drunk."

"Drunk or not, it still happened."

"That's exactly what your wife is going to say when she finds out."

"Onika."

"Onika what? You're married, why are you acting like you're not?"

"I really don't care anymore, we can move on. It was inappropriate, sure. You said it was a one time thing so it was a one time thing."

"So you're going to stop?" I don't trust her.

"Yeah, sure whatever. Are we done here?" I don't know understand she was upset.

"Yeah. I'll see you soon, bye."

"Mhm, bye." She stood up to let me out.

I left hoping things would go back to normal but I was wrong. She went from doing too much to me not seeing her at all.

She stopped coming to open the door when I would drop Aaliyah off. She stopped asking me if I wanted to come when she would take Blue and Aaliyah places.

I haven't even see. her since I went over to talk to her. She was frustrating.

Eventually, I got frustrated enough. I don't know why I cared that much, it's not like we were super close to begin with.

I just don't like being ignored like this. She's going out of her way to not be around me.

Over a week after our talk I had to ask Blue. "Is your mom here?"

"She's in her office, it's down the hall past the bathroom." She took Aaliyah's hand and ran upstairs.

I wonder what they do all day. They're weird so probably weird teenager stuff, I don't know.

I followed Blues directions to a double door at the far end of their house. I knocked on the door quietly, I was scared.

"Who is it?" She sounded mad again. Why do I always catch her when she's not in a good mood?

"Onika." I feel like she's going to tell me to leave.

"Come in." Oh?

I opened the door and closed it behind me. Whoever designed it did a good job, it looked kinda like an evil lair.

"Take a seat. How can I help you?" She didn't stop typing or look up at me since I walked in.

She was making it sound like I had an appointment here. "I wanted to talk again. Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I'm respecting my marriage, isn't that what you wanted?"

"I wanted us to still be friends. I like drinking wine with you without much of a choice and doing stuff with our kids."

"Okay."

I smiled, "I think you have a crush on me." That's why she's so mad.

"No, I just tried to have sex with you because I felt like it." I can't even tell if she's joking.

"You probably shouldn't be trying to have sex with anyone while you're married."

"What are you doing for thanksgiving?"

"Hm?"

"Thanksgiving. What are you doing on thanksgiving?"

"Uh I'm not sure." My parents don't want to fly here and I don't want to buy a flight to them just to have to buy another one for Christmas.

"Come over here for Thanksgiving. Nobody wants to be alone on thanksgiving and our kids are friends and stuff."

"Is your wife going to be there?" I hate to ask but I need to know before I give her my answer.

"I thought you weren't a mistress?" She leaned back in her seat and smirked.

"I'm not, I was just asking a question."

"Then, no. She's going to be in Sweden or some shit."

I would hate that. Imagine being married and they're not home for a major holiday about family.

"I'll have to think about it, I don't know."

"It's just going to be me, Blue, Kelly, and maybe my sister if she puts the drugs down. It's really just going to be something short and you literally live just down the street so you can leave at anytime. Plus, I need help to cheat."

"Wha- cheat-"

"I meant with my bet with Kelly, calm down. You just make it and I'll take credit for it."

"When did I agree to that?"

"Aren't I paying you? It's not going to hurt you to make something and let me take credit for it."

"Okay, I guess.

She smiled, I don't know when her mood changed. "So you're coming?"

"Yes. I appreciate the offer."

"It's no problem. I'll see you then."

"You're kicking me out?" I'm surprised she hasn't already.

"I have work to do. No hard feelings this time."

"But there was hard feelings last time?"

"Definitely. I was being rejected by a woman who came onto me and I wasn't even trying to make you a mistress or anything like that."

"I came onto you?" That's ridiculous.

"You did that first night. You sat in my lap. The other day you did too, I even trying to 'seduce' you. Then you pushed against me and made the whole thing unnecessarily sexual."

"Me?!" She was lying, I never ever came onto her.

"Yes, you. I was never trying to make you a mistress or whatever you were thinking."

"Then what we're you trying to do?" Because that's what it seemed like to me.

"Be your friend like you said? Bye Onika, I have work to do."

"You're kicking me out because you know you're lying but I have to go anyway. Bye."

I left and closed the door behind me. That went a lot better than I thought it would.

——
you guys are going to find out who her wife is in the next chapter but i have to update over first

Bey?

Onika?

Bey asking for Onikas help cooking?

Was Bey 'seducing' Onika?

Onika telling Bey she doesn't want to be a mistress?

Does Bey have a crush on Onika?

Bey inviting Onika over for thanksgiving? How do you think that's gonna go?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.3K 33
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncรฉ will Onika be her friend and help with...
83K 4.9K 30
!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...
75.8K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? โ€ขcompletedโ€ข [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
124K 6.4K 27
Beyoncรฉ Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...