Book 1: The Tyrants Cursed Br...

By Raineymouse406

Many years ago, there once lived 10 kingdoms, these kingdoms thrived on the power of its people, the kingdoms... More

Info
Chapter 1: The Cursed
Chapter 2: The Tyrant
Chapter 3: The Night Dweller
Chapter 4: The Cursed, The Tyrant, And The Night Dweller
Chapter 6: Pain And Memories
Chapter 7: Alone
Chapter 8: Monster
Chapter 9: MAKE IT STOP!!!
Chapter 10: SHIGARAKI!!!
Chapter 11: IZUKU!!!
Chapter 12: Arrow
Chapter 13: Shigaraki. . . This Isn't My Doing. . .
Chapter 14: Beast
Chapter 15: Trance
Chapter 16: for real. . .?
Chapter 16: Five Seconds
Chapter 17: A Deal
Chapter 18: A Kiss
Chapter 19: New Outfit
Bonus Chapter 1: Book
Hi
Chapter 20: O-oh 😳
Chapter 21: Obsession
rewrite
Chapter 22: My Debt

Chapter 5: Perfect Elven Flower~

2K 76 13
By Raineymouse406

{3rd POV}
Shigaraki ran towards Izuku, jumping on him, hands gripping the fighting staff as Izuku held it above him in defense, trying to push shigaraki off, "we're not that different you know, Izuku midoriya~" "I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU!" "On but you are~" "name one way we are alike bastard!"

"We both are looked upon with fear for killing as a means to survive"

Shigaraki then gripped the staff with all five fingers, making it decay, his hands hitting the ground beside izuku's head, "I didn't mean to kill the others" Izuku said, quivering from the memories of what the others tried to do.

"we both know that's not true, an entire kingdom of elves doesn't just touch someone who's cursed, not when they know about, now a few then yes, but not the entire kingdom" shigaraki whispered in izuku's ear, making him tear up, "you're just like a flower~ I could just. . .tear you apart right here~" shigaraki taunted, placing one of his hands on izuku's thigh.

"Don't touch me!!!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed shigaraki by the shirt and flipped their position, "I'm afraid I can't stop touching you if you're on top of me, my elf~" "I'M DONE PLAYING AROUND!!!" Izuku yelled as he punched shigaraki in the face, making his nose bleed.

As the blood flowed down to shigaraki's lips, he licked them, tasting the blood, "heh you're the only one that's made me bleed~ you really are perfect~ my perfect elven flower~" "YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!!!" Izuku shouted, "I know~ but I'm not the only one~"

Izuku then once again punched shigaraki in the face before getting up, shigaraki propping himself up with his elbows as he smiled at Izuku, "I'm done here" Izuku said as he used his powers to manipulate a vine, making it wrap around shigaraki and hang him upside down in a tree.

'I thought only royal elf's had this magic!!!'

"Once you get out of there, go back to your kingdom, and stay out of my forest. . .I'll only bring pain as your queen. . ." Izuku said, whispering the last part, but shigaraki still heard him, but before he could ask what he meant, Izuku took shigaraki's sword and flew off in the direction todoroki was in, throwing a dagger right beside shigaraki.

"You really are something, Izuku midoriya~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 292 24
[Completed] From a young age Izuku was singled out for not having a quirk. This continued at his home where his father hated him and thought of him a...
25.2K 837 23
Izuku Midoriya was fighting against All For One and Shigaraki However they Both Get the Upperhand and Defeat Izuku shocking everyone and sends a Larg...
3.5K 71 6
Before the description I will point out this will kinda be like a classic betrayal story, the frame and everything which is kinda boring, but this st...
91 10 6
We are the ones who have been beaten down by the world. We are the ones who have been failed. We are the ones who are hated because we are different...