The Bad Guys: New Beginnings...

By Rally9933

A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so diffe... More

A New Life
Normal Citizens
Hard Knock Life
Hard-Working Bad Guys
The Right Thing To Do
DIY Home Makeover
The Bad Guys Are Back
Criminals and Vigilantes for Life
Epilogue

Vigilantes

349 8 1
By Rally9933

At night, the Bad Guys felt proud of themselves. Their bedrooms were done, and they cleaned up for the rest of the day throwing trash and debris.

When they were done, they put their cleaning supplies aside, and met up on the couch,

"Well done, fellas. I think this calls for a celebration!" Wolf announced as everyone cheered proudly for themselves and each other for all their hard work.

"What should we do? We'll get some cake?" Piranha asked.

"Going out to eat?" Shark suggested.

"Have a sleepover?!" Hornet squealed.

"Or maybe we should sit down, watch TV, and relax," Snake said as he took the TV remote.

Tarantula rolled her eyes, and admitted, "For once, I agree with your relaxing suggestion."

When everyone laughed in agreement, Snake turned the TV on, and, just in time, breaking news showed up on-screen.

"Whaddup! This is Tiffany Fluffit, Channel 6 action news!" The reporter, Tiffany, announced, "Breaking news! We inform anyone near the Woodsville Museum to stay clear of it. A group of terrorists has took over it and are holding the guests hostages!"

"Wait, what?" Wolf was shocked about this news as the rest of the crew were horrified. Usually, they like a good crime, but a dangerous kind was too much, even for them.

They continued to listen more as Tiffany added more information to the news, "We just received the message that they are threatening to detonate a bomb device if the government doesn't give up their position to them. The government are trying to solve the problem in the break-neck of time, but the bomb would not only destroy the entire museum. Police cops are already at the scene, but taking careful action to ensure none of the hostages get hurt."

The Bad Guys just stared at the TV with their horrified faces as they couldn't believe there are people who could hurt or kill innocent people, and caused destruction that can lead to suffering of others.

"There are innocent people inside!" Shark exclaimed in worry.

Wolf then got off the couch, and theorized more before walking towards the window, "And if the cops charge in there without thinking of a good plan, the building will explode, and everyone inside will be killed," he sighed then turned back to his friends, "We have to do something."

The rest of the Bad Guys didn't know what Wolf meant, until Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet gasped loudly in realization.

"You mean..." Tarantula wanted to guess, but she was cut off when Snake slithered himself off the couch.

Snake approached Wolf, and reasoned with him, "Whoa, whoa, Wolf, I thought we agree we won't do this again. It's just one time, and we won't do it again."

"Snake, come on, we don't care for anyone before, but we won't let innocent people die," Wolf explained.

"Well, I was thinking about us too, Wolf. We'll put our lives at risk if we do something about that bomb threat. There are many possibilities if we go out there and save those people; we could be killed too, we could get discovered, we would get framed for a crime we didn't commit. Face it, Wolf. I don't want to cause more problems for all of us," Snake admitted with concern. Despite not being the nice one in the team, he still cared for his friends, and after everything they've been through a year ago, he didn't want anything bad to happen to his friends.

"Okay, okay, fine," Wolf sighed, I guess those terrorists are gonna be labeled as the new Bad Guys."

"Yes, yes, I think they'll—" Snake stopped, then swung around to look at his friend for clarification, "What? What did you say?"

"Oh, did I tell you about the consequences?" Wolf inquired casually, "If those gangsters succeeded with their evil plans, they will be titled as the new Bad Guys, and we will call ourselves as... well, either the 'Good Guys' or... just regular guys."

Shark gasped, "If we're not the Bad Guys, what should be our team's name?"

"I don't know! I don't have ideas!" Hornet yelled in panic.

When the 4 Bad Guys shouted in panic about their title, Snake felt that, even though he and his friends were turning a new leaf, he still couldn't let anyone steal their title. They were known as "The Bad Guys" for many years, and he still wanted to carry that title along with his friends. Being "The Good Guys" was a little too much for Snake, especially if there are fans or paparazzi going on around them. What else will they be called as a family if they are not "The Bad Guys"?

Wolf began to grin. Once again, he knew he had Snake right where he wanted him.

Snake growled, slapping his tail on his own face, "Aaargh! Okay, okay, fine! Fine. We'll save those people. But we have to make sure no one will see us or recognize us. And no innocent people or the cops should witness this."

Wolf laughed excitingly, "Now that's what I'm talking about! Alright, gang, suit up!" He grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hostages could only whimper in fear as the men in black kept watch on them as hostages were blindfolded. Thankfully, they weren't using guns, but their tasers that seem to be sprouting electricity could kill a man easily. And that was just the least of their problems. The hostages started to mumble and whimper upon seeing the lead gangster placing down a BOMB on the table.

A freaking bomb.

Not the cartoon type, but the ones that come in a packed device and have a tablet that places down the countdown.

The leader gangster grinned sickly in glee as he pressed a few buttons on the bomb device. There were already police sirens from outside on the ground floor. No matter, let eyes see what they can see. This was all meant to show the city that they were not someone to be messed with. The sheep they have will be slaughtered to show what necessary sacrifice is required.

There was an utter cry from one of the hostages and one of the gangsters aggressively snarled. Like literally snarling at them. He waved his taser around threateningly, letting the sound of the taser buss, and ordering the poor hostages to shut up.

The leader just rolled his eyes and got the bomb into position.

5 minutes.

Should be enough.

The sound of beeping from the bomb echoed across the room.

And so did the clicking of the locks on the door.

Wait, that was strange.

It sounded like the first lock was being unlocked.

CLICK!

Now it sounded like the second lock being unlocked.

CLICK!

Now it sounded like the third lock being unlocked. The gangsters slowly turned to the door.

CLICK

Now it sounded like the fourth lock being unlocked.

BLAM!

And now that sounded like the door being thrown off by its hinges.

While the gangsters didn't know who the crew in the black bodysuits were, the Bad Guys sniggered to themselves with Snake rolling around his set of makeshift keys. The gangsters should have placed the locks on the INSIDE instead of the OUTSIDE, facing the hallway. Shark grinned underneath his mask, proud of ripping the door to let them in.

"D-Don't just stand there!" screamed the gangster leader, recovering from his shock. "KILL THEM!"

All five gangsters turned to face the Bad Guys and charged at them. Each member picked one to deal with to make a fair fight, but Tarantula quickly hopped off Wolf's shoulder and ran across the floor to get to the bomb device. Piranha was absolutely having the time of his life. The gangster he was up against took out a long black whip and attempted to whip it right at him. Though, Piranha was quick on his feet and kept jumping around, making silly faces as he dodged. At one point, he did a backwards somersault and did the 'Take The L' dance while simultaneously dodging. This agitated the gangster for him to let out a roar and charged at Piranha, pulling out a combat knife. With quick thinking, Piranha stepped to the side and the gangster ended up stabbing the wall. Quickly, Piranha jumped onto the wall to bounce off and landed onto the gangster's back. With a crazed laugh, he threw the combat knife away. Using all of his strength, he grabbed onto the gangster collar, and proceeded to throw him to the ground through a perfect 180-circle degree.

Shark ended up fighting the skinniest gangster, but this one proved to be more acrobatic as he proved to be too fast for Shark to catch up. While the gangster's punches and kicks don't have that much effect on Shark, it kept him distracted from trying to defend himself until the gangster hopped onto his back, repeatedly punching him on his head. Growling, Shark rushed to the wall and slammed the gangster right there to make him fall off. The gangster stumbled for a bit while Shark waited, but he quickly did a sneak attack by kicking Shark's legs. Though, as Shark went flying, he quickly grabbed the gangster's incoming fists, pulling him down as well. On his belly, Shark spun around and sent the gangster rolling across the floor.

Hornet found himself against a gangster who is using a fencing weapon out of all things. The two of them traded clashes with the latter's weapon and Hornet's stinger. The two kept clashing with each other before Hornet stopped at one point as he tried to think of a way to attack his opponent without being sliced into teriyaki pieces. The ganger grinned creepily as he pushed the weapon further on Hornet's stinger, trying to shove him off. Hornet grunted silently as he tried to use his strength. Peeking over, he could see Tarantula already onto the bomb device and opened a lid from the side to change the settings since the countdown couldn't be permanently changed. He growled a little before finally flying upwards and with enough strength, punched the fencing sword out of the gangster's hands. As the gangster gasped in shock, Hornet used this as the right time to speed up and headbutted him in the chest, sending the gangster sprawling onto the ground.

Snake ended up being one of the most aggressive and quickest from the group. With great reflex and slippery, he ended up tripping over the gangster he was fighting repeatedly. The gangster tried swinging his metal baseball bat at him, though he kept missing. Even if he did, it only served as minor inconveniences and Snake was able to move away before his opponent did more harm. At one point, Snake quickly wrapped himself around the gangster up until near the neck. Underneath his mask, he wished that he could reveal his smirk. Wasting no time, Snake proceeded to throw the gangster down to the ground in a wrestling-like tackle.

Wolf wasn't doing the most fighting out of the four, but was the least effective. As the gangster he was up against, the leader, was skilled in martial arts, Wolf found himself needing to keep blocking all of his attacks. It wasn't easy, but the training he received from Piranha helped him with knowing what to block and when to land a blow. But the truth is, Wolf wasn't sure which was the right weak spot to hit. Remembering that the gangsters were armed with tasers, Wolf quickly spun around to the other side as the gangster attempted to punch him. Then, the gangster spun around with a roundhouse kick, but Wolf quickly slid underneath in-between his legs and snatched the taser from the gangster's belt. As soon as he stood up, the gangster tried to punch him in the face.

Big mistake.

Turning the taser on, Wolf greeted the gangster with a shock of volts going through his body as his hand connected with the butt of the taser. The leader screeched as he was shocked before being sent flying back when Wolf tried out increasing the power.

Though, the leader ends up crashing into the table where the bomb device was.

"Whoa!" said Tarantula, nearly falling off. "Watch where you're throwing your enemies around!"

Looking up, the leader can see that Tarantula was having a hard time deactivating the bomb device. Through hacking into it and cutting the wires, it seemed as if the bomb has a mind of its own.

"Should have watch more of those videos in YouTube!" She groaned frustratingly in her mind.

Grinning, the leader shot up and attempted to slam his fist onto Tarantula. She quickly dodged to the side and that is when Wolf charged to the leader again, distracting him.

The two got into a punch and block exchange, but when Wolf bumped into the table, his grappling hook fell out from his back.

Tarantula gasped in surprise when it slid to her. She looked around wildly. There is a small window up through the ceiling. Throwing the bomb up might be the only way to make sure that nothing gets destroyed.

And it is nearly times up! 60 seconds left.

"Oh, screw it!" Tarantula murmured angrily.

The leader chuckled as he managed to subdue Wolf, and grabbed both hands with one hand. Tarantula quickly hid behind the bomb device as she tried to get the grappling gun working despite it being bigger than her. She didn't want the leader to see her yet, but she couldn't let the leader hurt Wolf like that. She had to do something.

"You got a lot of guts for a barely high-ranking urchin," monologized the leader proudly. "I have prey like you before. But your style of battling the upper-class is just...so..."

MUNCH!

The leader heard that sound as he looked down to see the little masked Tarantula biting his leg. The leader yelped as he tried to kick Tarantula off of him, but she managed to jump away and covered her face so she wouldn't be recognized.

While the leader was distracted, Wolf gave a surprise punch right across the leader's face. This elicited an utterly stunned reaction from the leader, staring back at him in total disbelief. Wolf's eyes just screamed 'do I need to hear THIS from you?'

With the leader stunned, this gave Tarantula the perfect opportunity to get back to the bomb device, and pulled her way up to throw the bomb device through the ceiling window. Attached to the ceiling, the hook brought her up as she carried the large bomb device in her other hand.

5...She was so close! She got to get there!

4...The bomb device might be why she wasn't going as fast as she hoped.

3...Here goes nothing.

2...Tarantula closed her eyes and threw the bomb device upwards. What followed was a large smash and glass shards harmlessly spraying all over her.

1...A large explosion rattled the sky as Tarantula fell down. She was gonna crash onto the table.

But then, Hornet swooped up, and caught Tarantula, "Gotcha, Webs!" Hornet then flew lower, letting Tarantula land safely back to the table.

Grinning, she could see the large ball of fire exploding harmlessly, a far way up from the building they were in. No civilian casualties and no property damage!

She didn't even know she would be THIS strong!

She turned around to find that Wolf had already subdued the gangster leader. As the latter squirmed around and shouted profane insults, Wolf, Piranha and Hornet got out ropes to tie the leader and the unconscious gangsters together for the police to arrest later. Meanwhile, Shark was aiding the hostages to check if they are alright and if the gangsters did any injuries on them.

Once the Bad Guys finished tying up the gangsters, the police cops arrived just in time to see that they were gone. And the hostages are already making their way out, harmless but wondering who are those guys who saved them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the hideout, when the Bad Guys came home, and took off their black bodysuits with their regular clothes underneath, they already went to the couch to watch the news.

When Wolf turned the TV off, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet cheered victoriously for another vigilante success.

"Oh yeah! We did it again, baby!" Shark exclaimed.

Hornet giggled, "That was so fun! I think this is much better than a thief stealing a purse."

But then, Tarantula felt guilty for herself, "I can't believe I didn't hack into the bomb device."

But Wolf patted her to comfort her that an unsuccessful hacking wasn't much of a failure," Hey, at least you threw away that bomb and no one got hurt."

"Did you see me beat that guy, chicos and chica?! I'm sure his bruises will last a week!" Piranha laughed hysterically as Shark gave him a hi-five.

Snake then started to speak since he was awfully quiet since they finished their mission tonight, "Um, I know I don't want to help people in secret anymore, but we did really good back there, and we saved innocent lives. I hate to admit this, but I think I kinda like fighting other bad guys who aren't us out there. Shouldn't we... do it again sometimes or something?"

This caused the rest of the Bad Guys to drop their jaws in shock as they never heard such motivation of fighting crime as vigilantes from Snake before. They heard at first that Snake didn't like it, and it only took just a second mission to change his mind. What a surprise!

Piranha suggested excitedly while jumping into Shark's head, "Yeah! We should make this a celebratory dinner for our new butt-kicking job!"

"All-you-can-eat..." Shark said.

"Free-form..." Piranha continued.

"Dinner explosion!" The big and small fishes shouted happily.

Snake started to regret what he just said as he groaned, "Sorry I asked."

Shark and Piranha then dragged Snake to the kitchen to prepare some dinner.

Before the rest can join the others, Wolf and Tarantula notice Hornet was sitting on the couch, frowning quietly.

"Hey, Hornet. Are you okay?" Wolf asked as he scooted himself besides Hornet.

Hornet snapped out of his thoughts, and looked up to Wolf, "Uh..."

"Yeah, you don't seem so happy," Tarantula pointed as she crawled to Hornet's other side, "In fact, you weren't so happy since a year ago. Aren't you happy we're doing good things? I mean, you feel that wag, and you did good things with us, but you don't look so happy."

"I am happy! Look at me, I'm smiling and laughing," Hornet showed his fake grin.

"But that is not your real usual smile. Is there something you wanna tell us?" Wolf asked in concern.

Hornet shook his head, trying to avoid a topic in his head, "No. No, not at all. It's nothing guys. All that matters to me is that I do good things with you guys."

Wolf and Tarantula were still concerned for Hornet. There was definitely something going with him. But they saw on Hornet's face that he didn't want to talk about it.

Wolf then stood up while fixing his tux, "Well, you better be hungry, because we should eat. It was a busy day for all of us."

Tarantula then jumped off the couch to follow Wolf. Hornet was now alone on the couch. There was something he never told his friends since he first came to the team, but that was already a long time ago, and if he'll try to forget about and do good deeds with his friends, it won't be a big deal. Hornet flew up from the couch, and went to the kitchen to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the Bad Guys were eating dinner, Shark flipped the last burrito in the air, and caught it in his mouth, "So, what now?" he asked as he wiped the food off his face.

"I know we stopped Marmalade's heist last year, and we stopped the thief and those terrorists, but it's just the matter of time before some other criminals try to hurt innocent people," Wolf declared.

Tarantula nodded in agreement, "Right."

"We gotta clean this city from the inside-out," the leader muttered.

"Does he always talk like a charmer in the 80's movie, or is it just me?" Hornet asked.

"Hey, hey, I got my charm from someone... especially from movies."

"You gotta admit, guys. I mean, we were amazing there!" Tarantula cheered for themselves.

"Yeah!" Piranha screamed, extending his fist in the middle.

"Heck yeah!" Shark held his own fist to Piranha's. Wolf, Tarantula, and Hornet fist-bumped with Shark and Piranha.

"I agree completely. So I'll do that, as well," Snake held his tail to fist-bump with his friends.

"Thank you," Wolf smiled. "Right."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next evening.

They said that criminals around in the city would just go out to make heists at any time, rain or shine. The Bad Guys were known to expose themselves with no shame when making their greatest robberies. But this one group chose to do night-time as a lot could be given away.

Parked in a dark empty street in front of a bank, a group of goons just finished raiding a bank. They chuckled amongst themselves as they loaded the truck with piles of money bags. There was already a driver in the truck, tapping his fingers on the wheel as he waited for his comrades.

"Did you hear about that street brawl that happened the last time?" said one goon quietly.

"Yeah, me too, man!" said the other goon, chuckling as she lifted the bag of money she was carrying over her shoulder. "It was so intense at that time. Was blood shed?"

"What? No. Definitely not. It's a total 'fair and square' fight."

"Well, you know what is not 'fair and square'?" teased the goon as they threw their bags of money onto the truck. "Someone trying to cower out of it. I mean, there was that one time years ago where I was faced with a gigantic shark, but he didn't try to fight back."

His companion was surprised. "Whoa! Really? Is he that much of a coward?"

"A bit of a scaredy cat, but he looks like he is holding back. For a giant with obvious muscles, he doesn't look like he can swat a fly."

"What happens if you get him mad?"

"Oh, I don't really know. He might explode I think, but he wouldn't dare to crush my bones. Perhaps I should find him again and go like..." He changed his voice to a whimpering, childish voice. "'Hey there, kiddy, kiddy'! Want a binkie?"

His companion laughed. "You're such a jerk, man." Then, she mimicked how the shark might be like. "FEE FI FO FUM! I'M THE BEST GIANT BUT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A SOUL!"

"Hey, you two," snarled a third goon as he came out with the last bag of money. "Shut up, stay quiet and get your butts into the truck now.

Though, the two didn't listen to their third companion and it is already too late as their talking lets a shadowed group watching from the ceiling know that they are still around...

"Isn't that from that beanstalk movie?" lampshaded the first goon as he gets back into his conversation with his companion.

"Maybe," said the second goon.

"Well, the best thing in life when it comes to having bravery is that you never get to take it all back with no s-!"

Unfortunately, the third goon felt a finger poking his back and upon turning around, found his face struck upon by Wolf's fist. He dropped down to the ground, alerting the other goons. The fourth goon jumped out of the truck and gasped upon seeing the disguised Bad Guys.

As Wolf and Snake ran off to the other side of the truck, the three goons tried to fight back, but the rest of the Bad Guys finished them off.

Tarantula immediately hopped onto the second goon and wrapped her mouth with duct tape before Hornet came flying in and headbutted her in the stomach. The goon stumbled a bit before trying to swing around a wooden baseball bat. While Hornet faltered when he nearly got hit, Tarantula quickly finished the task by jumping onto the baseball bat and using her strength, actually whacked the goon in the face somehow.

The fourth goon immediately tackled Piranha, but Piranha took it as an advantage to bump against the goon's chin. So much that it nearly made him look like Mario using his head to bump into brick walls to earn coins. Except that Piranha was trying to earn the goon's defeat. With the goon distracted, Piranha leapt up and did a roundhouse kick to the goon right in the face.

The driver took a long time to see what was going on, but it was already too late when Wolf threw Snake inside. He screamed as Snake quickly wrapped himself around the goon's body and neck, strangling him. As the goon choked, he quickly reached in for a bug spray can and tried to spray it all over. Messily, but it nearly got into Snake's eyes.

Luckily, Wolf pushed the can away, only for it to end up into the goon's eyes. He let out a ladylike scream, but it is muffled by his gagging. He finally passed out with Snake panting from all that strangling.

"Man, this one is defective," he whispered to Wolf.

Meanwhile, the first goon is up against Shark...who recognized him as the same jerk who taunted him. Without holding back, Shark attempted to punch, but the goon ducked and rolled on the ground. He swung his legs around to try to trip Shark over, but this time, it didn't flip Shark over. He quickly kicked the goon in the stomach, sending him flying back.

However, the goon wasn't giving up as he spun around and got back onto his feet. He tried swinging his fist, but Shark countered it and threw it right at the goon's groin. Then, he kicked right underneath the middle of the goon's legs. The goon gasped and let out a high-pitched squeal as he held onto his crotch, squirming around. Underneath his mask, Shark smirks. To rub it in, he mimicked his spasming by holding onto his own groin and silently letting out a girly squeal.

Without warning, Piranha finished the goon off by spinning him around and throwing him up into the air. The right time for Hornet to swing the baseball bat right into the goon's chest, knocking him out as he landed onto the ground.

"Nobody mocks our good friend like that!" Hornet growled while patting Shark's side, "Nobody!"

"Good work, guys!" whispers Wolf. "Now, onto the last part."

There is a good thing that they came prepared with rope, tying all the goons together and throwing them at the back of the truck. With Wolf at the front wheel with Snake and Tarantula on his side while Shark, Piranha and Hornet stayed at the back to check on the goons through the window, they drove off calmly to the nearest police station they could find. It would be rather nice if they speed up a little, but since it was so dark during this time, they might get themselves into more trouble if they drove faster and accidentally crashed the truck.

They finally arrived and they all got out of the truck.

"Do you think they would find the goons before they wake up?" asked Tarantula.

Wolf chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll make sure of that."

Then, he pulled out a sticky lollipop he found in the truck. With a defiant throw, the lollipop ended up being glued against one of the police cars' front window which caused it to go ringing due to mistaking it as an intruder. All the lights in the police station switch on and the Bad Guys quickly ran off into the safety of the darkness.

The first few cops were surprised to see a white truck in their parking spot. Standing out to the rest of the cars like a sore thumb. Upon inspection, they were surprised that there was no one inside.

Then, they heard someone moaning somewhere.

One cop opened the back door to find a bunch of goons slowly waking up, tied up. Surrounded by a bag of money.

Watching from the top of a building, the Bad Guys hi-fived each other before running away.

It was another successful job.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the chapter where the Bad Guys decided to make their own vigilante business.

The scene where Shark and Piranha decide to have dinner explosion was referenced from Teen Titans. Plus, Wolf's "meeting scene" with his guys was referenced from The Birds of Prey (2020).

Special thanks to TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 from Fanfiction.net for helping me make this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 653 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...
1.1K 35 8
Mr. Piranha had a lifelong dream of becoming a famous singer. His friendship with the rest of the Bad Guys was put to the test when a musical band ar...
6.7K 65 9
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finall...
4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...