UniVersus - Episode 1: SMG4 v...

By Sarnio_

After Bob pulls a prank on a goomba named Lance, which intentionally kills him, the latter is reborn in Hell... More

Chapter 2: Enter Earth
Chapter 3: A Cry For Help
Chapter 4: Sh*t's 'Bout To Get Down! (Work in progress)

Chapter 1: The Interview

1.2K 9 25
By Sarnio_

No need for character introductions, if your an SMG4 or Helluva Boss veteran, hehe.

The scene opens up at midday at Imp City in Hell, at the Immediate Murder Professionals (or I.M.P. for short) headquarters. At the office, Blitzo is sitting by his desk, with his legs crossed on the desk, and right in front of him is a client of what appears to be a half Goomba, half Demon (or as I should say, the Demon Goomba).

The goomba pictured above still looks like a normal goomba, but has a few alterations to his appearance, due to him being deceased and forming a new body. The goomba/demon-hybrid has a mushroom-like physique. He's a midget, about 11 inches tall, lacks of having arms, and dons a blue cap with the brim sideways like if it's the 1990s. He has crimson skin, with a lighter tone on the torso and a darker tone on the feet. He also has yellow sclera and white eyes, small horns on each side on his head, a fang-like tooth in the lower left corner that sticks out, a goatee, and a tail which ends with a triangular point.

Blitzo: Ok, so, uh...who is the person that is responsible for your death?

Demon Goomba: [dreadfully] Bob Bobowski.

Blitzo: Hmm...can you tell exactly how he has caused to do this?

Demon Goomba: So, it happened on that fateful day...

The scene takes a flashback to the living world in a park at yesterday's evening. It shows the former Goomba playing at the playground area, having his physical traits of a regular goomba. And by 3 feet away are two people who appears to be Mario and Bob talking to each other.

Mario: So, you think that you're-a better at pulling pranks, eh?

Bob: Of course, you scrub!

He pulls out a golden trophy from his pocket that says "1st Place".

Bob: I even won at first place in a pranking contest.

Mario: Huh. Show me the skills that-a you got, [points at the Goomba mentioned earlier] by pranking that guy next-a to the slide!

Bob: Oh, Lance? (the Goomba's name) With pleasure.

Bob sprints towards Lance.

Bob: Yo, Lance!

Lance: Bob? Haven't seen you since last week.

Bob: Going up on that slide, are ya?

Lance: Aw, yeah! I'm having the ride of my life, man!

Bob: [in his thoughts] I barely even know this dude! [speaking] Hey, wouldn't be awesome if there was a longer slide?

Lance: I suppose...

Bob: And what if I say I gave you a surprise gift with that?

Lance: Ooh! Now you speak-y my language.

Bob: Alright.

Bob pulls out a blindfold and hands it to Lance.

Bob: Now, I need you to wear this blindfold, then I'll take you to a sacred place that will lead you to your gift.

Lance: Oh hell yeah, homie! [puts on the blindfold]

Bob picks up Lance for a piggyback ride, then just in a matter of minutes, he carries him to a nearby cliff with a slide, which leads any desired user to fall 100 feet into their demise. How convenient. Well, for Bob in this case.

Bob: Here we are!

Bob puts Lance on the top of the slide.

Bob: Now, just simply go down this slide, then you'll be given your gift!

Lance: Oh boy! I can't wait to see what it is!

Lance then proceeds to slide down, hoping to get his suprise gift.

Lance: Weeeee!

But little does Little Lance know about what's ahead of him -- A prank. As Lance reaches the end of the slide, he began to fall.

Lance: Say, is this the gift? [takes off blindfold]

Lance sees and realizes that he's plummeting towards the rock-hard ground.

Lance: SHIIIIIIT!!!

Bob: Yow!!! Pranked, baby! (Filthy Frank reference!)

END OF FLASHBACK

Lance: And the next thing I know, I was like...a hundred feet away to my own DEATH! Who the hell who even constructed the slide next to the cliff in the first place?

Blitzo: [snickers]

Lance: Excuse me?

Blitzo: [bursts out laughing] HAHAHAHA!!!

Lance: [mad] Oh, you think this is funny?!!

Blitzo: [continued laughing] Just like that?! That has to be the dumbest way to die!

Lance: [growls]

Blitzo: You didn't even take off your blindfold once you're brought to the cliff?

Lance: Err...no.

Blitzo: [chuckles] Seems like the gift that Bob gave you was...YOUR DOWNFALL! Get it? Hahahaha!

Lance: [sarcastically] Tee-hee. Are you gonna accept my request?

Blitzo: Were you like, "Shiiiiiit!!!" right before you went splat?

Lance jumps on Blitzo's desk, then angrily leans towards and glares at Blitzo.

Lance: Listen, you big-headed imp! I came here to get my revenge on that evil sonofabeech!

Blitzo: Not because you died?

Lance: No! Well, technically... AH, F*CK YOU, YOU NERVE-HURTING PIECE OF SH*T!!! [deep sigh] Just let me pay up, and kill Bob for me...

Blitzo: Well, [shrugs] despite how egregious your sob story was, I do kinda feel bad for how the outcome was, pal. Alright, hand over the dough and we'll get the job done, m'kay?

Lance: A'ight. [gives Blitzo $150]

The scene takes place elsewhere at the kitchen. Moxxie is standing on a step-stool, reaching for the cookie jar on the refrigerator, while Millie is sitting by the table, eating a grilled cheese sandwich. Moxxie finally gets the cookie jar in his grasp and holds it over his head.

Moxxie: Got it!

Suddenly, Blitzo slams the kitchen door open, and exclaims, "M&M!", which brings shock to both Moxxie and Millie. Moxxie loses his grip, then the cookie jar fell on his head, thus shattering it.

Blitzo and Lance walk inside the kitchen.

Blitzo: I'd like you to meet our client, Lance! Lance, these are your assassins, Moxxie and Millie.

Lance faces Moxxie and Millie, then chirps as a way of saying hello. While looking at Lance, Moxxie makes a puzzled look on his face because of the goomba's bizarre physical appearance.

Moxxie: Uhh...that's our client?

Millie: Aww! [bends over] Well, aren't you the cutest thing!

Lance: Aw, shuck's! Say, you're a pretty woman, I reckon you want a kiss, amour? [puckers lips]

Moxxie: Hey, that's my wife you're talking to.

A brief moment of awkward silence passed by.

Lance: Ah, yes, of course!

Blitzo: We've been hired by Lance to travel to the living world to find and assassinate a guy named Bob Bobowski.

Moxxie: Just him?

Blitzo: Affirmative.

Millie: How'd you end up losing your life, Lance?

Lance: Long story short, Bob offered me a "surprise gift", told me to wear a blindfold, and made me slide off a FREAKING cliff! I GOT PRANKED!

Hearing Lance's story amuses Moxxie.

Moxxie: [smirks] That is so... [euphemistically] You're quite gullible.

Millie: [sobs] That is so sad!

Moxxie looks at Millie with disapproval.

Millie: Don't you worry, Lance! We'll put this Bob guy at his place, LITERALLY!

Moxxie: What could be the reason why you were sent to Hell?

Lance: Well, I guess it has something to do with me illegally selling drugs when I was alive.

The scene switches over to the office lobby. Loona is sitting by the desk and using her phone as usual. Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Lance enters the room.

Blitzo: Heyyyy, Loonie!

Loona: What's it to ya?

Blitzo: We'd like to use the spell book, pleāse?

Loona: Knock yourselves out.

Loona gives Blitzo the spell book.

Loona: Your client told me that your target is located at the Mushroom Kingdom.

Moxxie: The Mushroom Kingdom?

Millie: Is it a kingdom ruled by mushrooms?

Lance: Quite the contrary. It's run by a human princess. Oh, and the people that look like mushrooms are humanoids known as Toads. No relation to the amphibians.

Moxxie: That's weird.

Blitzo: [to Lance] Oh, like you?

Lance: I'm a goomba! Their heads are round and spotted!

Loona: He also said to search for a man dressed in a brown robe with a shadowed face, glowing eyes, and...an obnoxious text-to-speech voice.

Blitzo: Sounds like a weird-ass person. Okay, let's do this thing! Destination: Mushroom Kingdom!

Blitzo uses the spell book to create a portal to the living world to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Blitzo: C'mon, guys! Let's go kick some ass!

Millie: He's finally got it right for once.

Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie enter through the portal into the Mushroom Kingdom. The portal closes afterwards. And with the quarter of the I.M.P. crew gone, Lance turns over to Loona.

Lance: Well, goth babe. Now that we're alone, [leaps on Loona's desk] let's spend our time at the couch.

Lance licks all over his face in a perverted manner.

Loona: Eww!!!

Loona becomes repulsed and shoves Lance off the desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 2 1
Soon after the events in Atlas, team RWBY and a few others are spirited away to another dominion. The god of this space practically forces them to wa...
244 2 23
Just for fun😝
18 0 3
my friend said to do it
21 1 1
A poem I wrote about our current president and how he has inspired me with both his accomplishments on top of his actions.