βœ¨π–³π—π–Ύ π–ͺ𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–¨π—Œ 𝖸�...

By alecloveshimself

[Y/N] & Meta knight oneshots, what else do you expect? by the way, this is for all genders, if you're a male... More

Requests Off
1K READS!
A Knight's Help (Puffball! Meta Knight X Lost! Human! Child! Reader)
The Puffball Secret (Meta Knight X Reader)
Friendship or Relationship? (Meta Knight x Shy! Male! Reader) Part 1
Here for you, as streamers. (Streamer! Meta Knight X Streamer! Reader)
A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted! Reader) Part 1
A Family Era (Dad! Meta Knight x Adopted! Reader) Part 2
A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted Reader) Part 3 [the last one]
Advice for Love. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby's Animal Friends)
A Rebooted Timeline. (Meta Knight X Reader X Kirby) Part 1
The Figure's Desiring Connection. (Yandere! Meta Knight X Reader)
Author's Note

A Knight's Sleepover. (Meta Knight X Reader)

595 6 16
By alecloveshimself

(Last Modified: May 17th, 2022.)

~

"Oh no, here comes the cranky youngster." Your sister, while lying on a beanbag on her phone, said referring to you. "is this really happening" is my teacher making stuff up" I don't want to go into that weird knight's house." you murmured aggressively, as you stomped down to the kitchen because your teacher forced you to go into Meta Knight's sleepover. you were mad at your teacher for this cause.. It was going to be only you and Meta Knight in the sleepover, And you hated Meta Knight because he was so strange, and he once ate all of your candy in the school cafeteria when you were in the bathrooms, which was shocking, and he apologized because he couldn't control himself when he saw sugar.. and you were letting your anger out.

You could see why your teacher did this, it was because he wanted you and Meta Knight's friendship with each other to improve and change; You were nervous about what he was about to give you since his words kept jumping into your brain. "Learn to like me more, set aside your hatred, and use it against your actual bullies." Of course, you did not know what he was saying, but it was probably rudely positive.

"Maybe, I suggest for you to grow up." Your sister said casually, you looked at her, "Shut your mouth with 3 bowling balls, you know nothing, because it ain't possible on how a friendship with a sphere could make the power of friendship work, this is bullshit." You said, you got into a bigger frowning state. You made dinner yourself because your parents were not home.

Soon after, you managed to calm down a bit more.. putting on some [f/c] clothing that you really like and getting ready for the sleepover.. it'll probably be a waste of time putting nice clothes on for some weird guy who won't care anyway, but whatever. You washed your teeth and applied perfume on your skin to make yourself smell nice.

"I'm going out, don't let the house burn jack-ass." You said, taking your bag and placed it on your back, and taking your shoes on. "Will do" your sister replied irritatedly, you knowing that the house is gonna apparently be filthy when you walk in, you'll see her bury her face in the beanbag.

"Don't forget to notify my mum that I'll be sleeping over in that knight's house." You said, turning to face her with a false grin, and then concentrating on the door, you opened the door, and then you couldn't locate a car or any to pick you up, so you phoned an Uber and requested them to take you to Meta Knight's apartment.

It was late at night, and you were enjoying one of your personal favourites, late night vehicle rides. The window was open, and you were looking out, savouring the fresh air from the world.

The lights make the view wonderful.

"You're very fortunate to have a knight grant you permission to sleep over in their home." After a long silence, the Uber said out. "Is he really a knight?" You snickered. No way would he fight for this world. He goes to school. "Yes, he has the mask and everything," he said, your brain was positive about knowing it was probably simply cosplay and that peculiar youngster was going through a Knight phase.

You won't believe it until you see it.

The Uber cranked up the speed to the hundreds, making the Uber's vehicle speed motion fly by extremely fast, making it tough to see clearly, and you were loving the ride, almost dozing half way because it was so quiet, unlike your typical family car trips.

When we were about to collide with another vehicle, he stopped his Uber, making you aware.. the guy made a "tsk," sound and then he stated, "alright," Now that you've come, don't try to contact me again." His previous passenger was probably a hoe. And it's showing that I have arrived, I opened the Uber door and got out of the seat, leaping out of it and noticing Meta Knight lurking from the bushes, this is going to be a long night if it's true.

I could see him taking a stand, so he approached me and said, "I appreciate you taking the time for me," Meta Knight recalled. "Yeah, Sure." you answered as you stared at him. He then studied you, knowing that you clearly despise it. "I know you don't trust me, and that's quite fair." he says, "but come on, I have some tea on the table for you, or if you're an alcoholic, you can have some of that wine, I live alone." You fought hard not to blush at how adorable he is acting, but this can't be, right? You're meant to dislike him.

"Ah fine, I'll have tea." You both strolled across the grey stone road bordered with tulips, as you mentioned. The house's exterior has a beautiful look as well as knightly elements. If it was truly him who did it, he wasn't playing as a knight.. he was grabbing your hand tightly and wouldn't let go. When he opened the door, you noticed a lot of sweets in the cupboards, which was obviously going to happen.

You took notice of the tea on the table and sat calmly waiting for him to arrive. "This is going to be awkward because I have to remove my mask to drink." He said as he was walking. Is he insecure? "That's ok, I don't suppose that I mind." You said. "You definitely found the right guy who doesn't give a damn." You repeated yourself. "Si.!" Meta Knight replied.

You took your first sip on the tea, it was really flavoured, He took off his mask, making it the first time you saw a really close look of his face.. he's certainly not a human body, but somebody that has a face simple to draw. Not gonna lie, he looks cute.

Why is this escalating fast?

You never had a conversation with him at this table yet, and you weren't planning to do so, and you sipped all of your tea and cleaned the cup on the dishwasher, soon exploring the high floor.

You opened the door to Meta Knight's bedroom, and it'll most likely be yours as well for the night. You butted one of the knight aspects off your path by using your feet, and sat on the bed feeling irritated he's obviously trying to make you approve him, he didn't turn out as horrible as you thought in your brain when you were at your house, and this is just ridiculous.

It wasn't long until you heard Meta Knight's footsteps coming up the stairs, he entered the room and was greeted by your bright gaze; he grinned and sat down on the bed; you avoided your gaze when he smirked; he was staring at you deeply, sensing that you were bothered by something. "I apologise for bringing this up, but you appear irritated, might I show you anything to distract you from your thoughts?" In a deep spanish tone, Meta Knight remarked. You rolled your eyes and said, "sure whatever."

The reason why you were irritated is because you didn't want to be here in the first place.. because Meta Knight brings up a sleepover idea between you and him when the teacher said, "how do I fix both of y'all's friendship?".. Meta Knight loves you but you don't share the same.

As Meta Knight searched for something, you heard a clang noise. "My weapon, Galaxia," He said. "[Y/N].. my friend, meet galaxia." "I hope this interests you," he said, as you glanced at Galaxia, who was glowing and looked genuine, not like some awful plastic sword he shows. "Wait, is this proof that you're a Knight?" Looking up and down at him, you said. "I battled for a different planet, and I lived somewhere else, which is why I'm not constructed here at earth." he says, "but I needed a place to remain, so here I am in Earth."

What about discrimination?

"I hope everything in your hometown is okay." You mentioned. "Very soon," He says. As Kirby was dealing with that, Meta Knight said. "Did you have to leave your hometown?" You said. "My king expelled me from the realm because I was growing too knowledgeable to be able to destroy the monsters in my community when Kirby was near death... I know every action." He said. "Who is Kirby?" you inquired. "A literal god, i assisted in training that pink puff, he is a star warrior; and there aren't many star warriors left," he remarked. You sighed a lot at him. "I'm hoping Kirby is doing well." You said. He answered, "Me too," and then you said the last question, "why are you in school, you look old?" He replied with, "I just wanna keep up with earth's society." And then he walked out of the room.

Now, you thought to yourself.. should you apologize for hating on him a few hours ago, not really because you are not some Dhar Mann actor that plays the role of a mean guy.

You were also curious if Galaxia is real.

To test, you have to see if the Galaxia is sharp or not, if it's not.. then he was totally faking everything he said. You slowly walked to the Galaxia that was on top of a nightstand. You took it, and then you attempted to stab it in a small part of your arm.. you were testing to see if you weren't some stupid kid that could be easily believing in that knight, it could be a trick.

It didn't really work, so you tried it on a whole finger this time, knowing that it's not going to work.. but unfortunately, the unexpected happen.

You accidentally sliced your one finger, and it dropped on the floor. You yelped, and a mess of blood starts to drip in the floor, A frame to the next might have a significant change, such as the first frame being perfect but the second frame being bloody and messy.. how disturbing.

How are you gonna explain this without feeling stupid, your heart skipped multiple beats and it was on timelapse mode.. you dropped the Galaxia to the carpet, but not next to you.

"fuck me.." You said weakly, looking at your missing finger. You started screeching in pain, letting it all out.. Meta Knight ran in the door with a bag of candies to munch, His eyes became completely white and zoomed at you as he examined you. "What did you do?" Your heart was still racing and you were sweating profusely, Meta Knight added. "I'm not sure either." You stated. you weren't looking at him when you collapsed, but luckily Meta Knight caught you before you fell. "What exactly are you doing?" Meta Knight said curiously, not lying around. "I was merely interested whether Galaxia was fake." You mentioned while pointing your finger to the Galaxia on the carpet. "This is embarrasing"

He took the finger that was laying on the floor and puts it on the desk, He kissed your blood off and that blood was around your hand, and then he wrapped a part of you with his cape. The feeling of warm which made you feel cozy. "Next time, do it on something else, like an apple.. rather than a finger." Meta Knight said. why didn't you think of that.

"If it's all right with you, you can have some sweets with me... with your nine fingers." He doesn't even care about your missing finger, he remarked, winking. You said softly, "I don't know." "Don't be such a knucklehead." He said, As he playfully punches you, he takes the cape off you and sits on the bed, and his mask was pulled up, he tossed the candy jar into your side as he nibbled into his snickers bar. "That's really some lovely stuff."

"I'm not feeling well at all." Sitting on his bed, you said. "I'm really sorry.." You know, I thought it didn't hurt that much. I don't truly feel pain and have become used to it, so I assumed it applied to others as well." "How are you going to tell your mother about this?" Meta Knight said. inspecting your hand as he held it.

That's really a shame, now thinking about it.

"How about to make this sleepover worth the broken finger" You said, as you were also inspecting your finger.. he stared at your deep eyes with curiosity, his eyes changed from default yellow to orange, which means that he is thinking. There was a tint of red on his cheeks visible, you gazed at him and then back to your finger, "hm."

"Your blushing Meta Knight!" You said, pointing at his cheeks.. he covered his small overlay of redness, "I was just, uh-" He said, thinking of a lie. "Go on" you cut him off. "I cant say it, it's too early." He said.. him stuttering was cute, you looked at him with aweness, how did we become a good friendship.

Because everyone speaks shit about you at school, they all love to ignore and make fun of your interests, they were just fake rude students, it was only Meta Knight who didn't talk trash about you, it was surely just him... and he was the only one that you had hated the most,, you referred to him like he was the weird kid on the school... this was a mistake, you really deeply want to apologize. little did you realise that tears were forming out of your eyes.

"Your crying, [Y/N]." You zoned out of your thoughts as Meta Knight spoke, his eyes sorrowful while staring at you. "I Am!?" you said, sniffing. Before you lie on his cape, he drains the water from your eyes. "I'm here if there's anything upsetting you out there." He stated. the weird kid has now officially become the hero in this point. "Sorry, I was just thinking of our old friendship. It was inherently unfair." "Worry about now instead," he says, placing his arm on your thighs, "but you have nothing to worry about, so don't worry about it."

"My finger," you responded, pointing to the source of your concern. "My family will presume I self-harm, so they'll remove everything unsafe from the house." You stated. basically the rationale for your statement. "Before you go, I'll take you to the doctor and get your finger fixed, and I'll pay the doctors as much as I can." Meta Knight comforted you with his words. You nodded, not wanting to make a problem out of his paying so much... he's undoubtedly wealthy, judging by his possessions.

He spreads his cape on your back softly, and damn it feels great.

As you laid on his exposed body, the details around you began to melt away, and your eyesight became blacker... and you fell asleep. deeply snoring, While you were sleeping, he glanced at your adorable face.

He wraps his arms around your chest. "You'll be mines when you grow up." He deeply whispered.

~~

Morning shines beautifully, the birds were chirping and the grass was greener than the peas that mom give.

You were dozing on top of Meta Knight's unmasked body like a pillow, while he placed his hands on your back, you slowly awoke from your dream, you realised that you had ended up in some position with him during the sleep, you carefully stood up and tried not to wake him up, and then you opened the curtains, you inspected your fingers, and you managed to get your ten fingers back, you looked at Meta Knight and he was casually sleeping... he had definitely done something while you were sleeping.

The finger on the desk was gone too.

You heard him groaning before he opened his eyes, he noticed you had left the bed and was sitting in a wooden chair near the window, observing the sunrise with delight; he joined you and positioned another wooden chair close; and he said, "Did you know I got your finger back, it was a living misery to accomplish but it worked, I got my wings out and took you to the doctors while you were sleeping," he stated. With a fatigued tone, he muttered. "Wings?" You expressed your curiosity. "I have some," he says. He gets into his winged form and spreads them out, "Holy shit, you're amazing." You said.

You spent 10 minutes with him watching the sunrise, and during that time you both ate sweets... he gives you some candy that he never gives to anyone else.

"I think you need to understand on how much I love you." He deeply muttered. "It's impossible for me not to love you." You responded, looking up and at him "I adore you because you're a god. I even like yo- " You said. then realised what you were about to say, putting your hands over your lips with scarlet on your cheeks... this is swiftly escalating...

"Oh no," your mind exclaimed. When you glanced at him, he smiled with admiration. "You, too, betrayed my secret." He said. You kissed soon after, and since it was your first kiss, you had to make the most of it. Wait, he's a sphere... you're in love with a sphere, and your family will think you're a jerk... how will you respond to your sister after the sleepover? You see your thoughts aloud. Both of you blushed as he pulled away from the kiss. "Well, see you at school next time," you said, laying your hand on your cheek.

~

You walked home after utilizing Meta Knight's vehicle, which was a blast... and then you saw your parents. They both said, "Did that go well?" "I guess I'll say yes." You answered. And your parents gave you a warm smile. And you went upstairs to your room, laying on your bed, processing all that had just happened, and you were proud of recent events, and you couldn't wait to see him at school... your life would be fantastic with him.

Soon, you had a brilliant future with him, he was always by your side.. he is the hero, he even once let you to go and explore dreamland for a bit, you were shocked on how it looked and you made some new friends, especially the pink puff.. they told you to watch out for the fat penguin.

He always lets you vent to him when he gets the chance, and he doesn't hurt you, he's the one.

A/N: I hope this is not complicated to read, and by the way.. TY FOR 800 READS, and #18 in creativity! 

don't forget to vote.

(Word Count: 3110)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 929 13
DISCONTINUED. Female reader! Requests open! I dunno, just.... I just feel like it. :3 He's my little squish and he needs more love.
119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
20.8K 486 28
Cover image by @nanako_aspire https://twitter.com/nanako_aspire?t=E-phRNuYTmaZgXKSQZUwvw&s=09 You're a 21 year old servant girl working for the arist...