the chase (YOONMINSEOK)

By Army4ever3112

Jimin closed his eyes, shaking. Fear. All he could feel was fear, a pure and destructive one. He has to hid... More

introduction
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

2

222 8 0
By Army4ever3112

Jimin sat on the couch almost immediately, taking of his tuxedo jacket and undoing his black bow tie, before unbuttoning a bit his white shirt. "Now Gentlemen, let's get to the real business" Yoongi said, his eyes staring at the blue green orbs of the youngest.

Jimin blushed, hypnotised by the elder's attitude, noticing the other male approaching him, but stiffened a bit. "C-could we, like, g-get to know each other a bit ? I kind of want to know more about you two, before we... y'know ?"

Jimin mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers, shifting under the males' dark stares. "Before we fu-" The mint haired began to talk, immediately cut by his boyfriend, who took a step further, glaring at his lover.

"Of course, darling... What do you want to know about us ? You can ask anything you want, no limits okay pup ?" Jimin nodded, smiling a bit because of the petnames used.

"Okay, so... I saw you guys being extremely close before you came to me, so I was wondering... Are you guys a couple ? " Hoseok looked at Jimin, keeping a straight face, and nodded, Yoongi answering.

"We are. We've been together for a couple of centu-"Hoseok dodged Yoongi's shoulder, to prevent the elder from saying the truth. " years now, and we wanted to try new things. With you." Yoongi finished his sentence with a seductive smile, winking at the small one.

Jimin blushed a bit then seemed to think for a bit, and said "H-how old are you ? What do you do for a living ? And where do you guys come from ? Oh by the way, do you know by any chance a certain RM ?"

Yoongi widened his eyes, as he heard the amount of questions. "Pup, you need to cal- Wait, RM ?!" He looked shocked, and gripped the younger's shoulders "FUCK ! Do you know him ? Did he mark you ? Hobi, please tell me Joon is not coming to the room right now. I do NOT want to be ripped off by him."

The now black haired man looked around, sniffing lightly. "Nope, he's with someone else right now. I think it's a man too, Wait... EWWWWW ! That's nasty !!" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, confused. "They're making out, and the smell is getting strong." Hoseok made a digusted face, Jimin chuckling. 

"I think that RM is making out with my friend. Jin...Wait... H-How the hell do you know that by the smell ? "He widened his eyes as he realised. Yoongi was now next to his boyfriend, and they were looking at him. 

Jimin got up, his breath hitching. "A-are you h-hunters ?" The two others didn't answer, instead they took a step closer to the youngest Who stepped back, looking around for help.

"P-please, d-don't kill m-me yet... I want to say goodbye to Jin. Please, I'll let you do what you want after that." Yoongi looked at his boyfriend and said "That's not gonna be possible bu-" "What do you mean,yoongles ? Of course he can say good bye to his best friend !" 

Yoongi rose an eyebrow, his dominant aura showing slowly "I dare you to say that again little one." Hoseok looked at him dead in the eye and snapped "HE. CAN. SAY. GOOD BYE. TO . HIS. BEST. FRIEND. That's final, hyung." Yoongi, even if shorter than Hoseok, looked intimidating, and took a step further.

As the two were arguing, Jimin tiptoed to the door, and opened it slowly. He looked one last time to the sope couple before running outside the room, tears growing in his eyes. 

He ran as fast as he could, shoving people out of his way, to the exit door, running down the streets, receiving disapproving looks. 

After a long run, Jimin was finally outside the city. He slowed down, a small forest on his right. He looked around him and sighed, taking off his mask and trying to stabilise his uneven breath. Jimin closed his eyes,letting himself fall down a tree, slightly shaking. 

Fear. 

A pure and destructive one.

He feared those men, those hunters. He was scared of what they could do to him. But most important, he was scared of the way he was accepting this easily the fact that he'd die soon.

Jimin had never thought of dying, but he sometimes... No, he often asked himself why he had to be like this. 

A femboy.

A faggot.

A shortie.

A womanizer.

A scroudge's son. 

A piece of shit.

An asshole. 

A slut. 

A whore.

All those words were ringing inside his head. Those words were spat by people who were supposedly close to him, pretending those insults were only jokes, but it still affected the young male. 

Why did he have to be like this ? Why did he have to become someone people would hate ?

Jimin cried. He cried for all those hurtful moments, he cried for those bad times, he cried for his unvisible scars, he cried for the days he took a rasor and tried but failed to cut himself. He cried, and he felt like every single tear held a bad memory, he was letting them go. 

Not forgetting them, but letting his emotions out because they were held inside for too long.

After a moment, Jimin finally calmed himself. He looked around. The moon was still shining brightly, but Jimin somehow felt like it had been years since he looked at the stars. Jimin let his head rest on the tree trunk and looked at the fire orbs shining bright in the the dark sky. 

That's when he realised he felt alone, at this right moment. No one to tell him he was loved. No one to -"MOCHI !" He heard a voice and jolted.

"MOCHI ?! YOU THERE ?!" He heard another familiar voice screaming. 

They were looking for him. Jimin shuddered as he tried his best to hide, climbing in the tree he was previously sitting next to. The young male went up enough to be hidden by branches, but not too high, to see if people were close to the tree. As he looked down, he saw a grey haired man, looking around. 

"Mochi, I know you're here. I can feel your fear. Come down please, we do not want to kill you, you're not our target." Jimin panicked, he still didn't know the hunters' abilities. A dark brown haired man came next to Yoongi.

 "Listen, darling, there's a big misunderstanding. We were not ordered to kill you, we just have to make sure you won't reveal our identities. We only need to keep you close to us. I promise on Yoongi's life that I won't hurt you." He said, placing a hand on his heart, putting his other hand in the air. 

The other man gasped "JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK ! I fucking dare you to say that again." the brown haired turned to face the grey haired man "I, Jung hoseo-" The grey man scoffed. "That's it. I, Min Yoongi, promise on Hoseok's life I won't hurt you." Jimin giggled at the ridiculous actions, but put a hand on his mouth as he realised what he did. 

The two men looked up at him, and smiled "Chim, We know you're scared, and it's okay. But we are not here to hurt you, okay ?" Hoseok said, extending a hand for Jimin to reach. Jimin widened his eyes, shaing his head violently. "I'll end up hurt. I don't want to be hurt again."

Yoongi sighed and looked at the youngest. "Hey, I'm gonna tell you a secret. but this is gonna stay between us 3. I'll tell you why I became a vampire."

_________________________

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA ! 

I know it's been long since I posted...

BUT I have an excuse : FUCKING EXAMS !!!!

I'm sorr, 'kay ? Please forgive me *puppy eyes*

ANYGAY, hope you enjoyed !!!!

(feels like me when I got in front of my subjects... yuyu)

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...