KONOHA GENINS FUTURE

By KaushikRaj88150

Not a typical future fanfiction. KONOHA VS OTSUTSUKI'S FULL BATTLE IN THE END. Toads came from Mount Myoboku... More

Arrival
NARUTO PART - 1
NARUTO PART - 2
NARUTO PART - 3
NARUTO PART - 4
NARUTO PART - 5
NARUTO LAST PART
NEJI
INO
KIBA (Naruto's Death)
SASUKE
SASUKE PART - 2 (Itachi comes back)
AUTHORS NOTE
SHIKAMARU
HINATA PART- 1
HINATA PART - 2
HINATA PART - 4
HINATA PART - 5
HINATA LAST PART.
SAKURA PART - 1
SAKURA PART - 2
SAKURA PART - 3
AUTHORS NOTE.
SAKURA PART - 4
BREAK FOR A WEEK
TENTEN
GAARA PART - 1
Upcoming Naruhina Stories by Me.
GAARA PART - 2
SHINO
CHOJI
I messed up.
ROCK LEE
KONOHAMARU PART - 1
KONOHAMARU PART - 2
KONOHAMARU PART - 3
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 1
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 2
Happy Birthday Legend.
AMBUSH
AMBUSHED
BACKFIRE
TRUTH
JOY AND FEAR
FALLBACK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
THE TALE OF THE SANIN
REUNION
PLANNING.
Author's Sorry.
ALMOST A CENTURY AGO
FINAL PLAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN 2
LAST BIT OF CHAKRA

HINATA PART - 3

2.9K 38 16
By KaushikRaj88150

"First date huh" teased Ino.

"What's the special place in forest" said Sakura.

"Do you know Naruto, I mean right now do you know or only your future self know that place" asked Tenten.

"Well, I haven't found that place yet but I know what's special about that place" said Naruto.

"What" asked Kiba.

"Well, let my future self do the honours"said Naruto.

Naruto and hinata kept walking until they found a tree there. It was biggest tree in that area and it has some kunai marking on its bark. Someone used to train there. On the upper part there were many things tied like pieces of clothes etc.

"This is my special place hinata" said Naruto holding her hand and looking up.

Naruto unsealed a sheet and layed it on ground and sat on it. And unsealed a basket with ramen and cinnamon buns in it. Both sat their in silence. In the evening sun can be seen clearly from thier. It was a beautiful sight. There was also a river just few yards away.

They were watching sunset.

"It's beautiful" said hinata.

"Not as much as you" said Naruto.

Both hinata blushed. Future hinata buried her face in Naruto's chest and genin hinata in her hands.

"So sweet" said ino.

"You know why this place is special hime" asked Naruto.

Hinata shook her head.

"When kumo tried to kidnap my mother they were taking her out of village through this part of forest. Then my father came to rescue my mother. After defeating kumo ninjas he picked her up bridal style and started taking her in village. But kumo ninja's had backup. More kumo nins started coming this way. This tree was the tallest. So my father climbed up that tree and stayed whole night on that tree with my mother in his arms. This tree is the place where my mother started loving my father."

"When they grew up my father brought my mother here on their first official date. That's why I wanted to come with you here." said Naruto.

Hinata had tears in her eyes. Ino sakura and tenten also had tears in their eyes as well.

"Naruto knows how to make someone feel special" said kurenai

"No Kurenai Sensie, I just know how to make Hinata feel special, no one else" said Naruto looking directly in the eyes of hinata.

Hinata blushed.

Hiashi smiled.

Hiruzen and Jiraiya Chuckled.

"Thank you Naruto-kun" said Hinata.

"No hinata, thanks to you, thanks for loving me , thanks for not giving up on me like everybody else" said Naruto cupping her cheeks.

Hinata hugged Naruto in the moon light.

Scene shifted towards hinata walking in village.

After war and moon mission Naruto got his first mission yesterday. He will be coming home today evening. Hinata wanted to make something for him to eat when suddenly someone jump in front of her.

"Hii hinata-ni-san" said konohamaru.

"Hello konohamaru" said hinata.

"He looks just like your younger version hokage sama" said Gai.

"He's looking handsome " said Asuma.

"Well Naruto-ni-chan gave me something to give you but I forgot" said konohamaru.

"What" asked hinata.

"His apartment key, he gave me one to give to you before going in war. You know he left earlier. But due to that war and shit I forgot to give it to you" said konohamaru.

"Well you brought it on the perfect day konohamaru" said hinata.

Konohamaru gave key to hinata and went off.

Hinata decided she'll make dinner for Naruto at his home. She bought vegitables and started walking towards his apartment. She enters his apartment. It was a mess.

She spent whole evening in just cleaning his apartment. Then she started making ramen and soup for Naruto.

She was in kitchen when she heard door unlocking.

Naruto enters his house tired he didn't look inside clearly.

"Iam home" whispered Naruto taking off his shoes.

"Welcome home Naruto-kun" said hinata wiping her hands with aprin.

Naruto's eyes lit up hearing her voice he looked up and saw hinata. He started tearing up and slowly he started sobbing. Hinata quickly came and hugged him.

"What happened Naruto-kun why are you crying, is something wrong. Your mission didn't go well?" asked Hinata.

"I-It... J-Just that nobody ever w-welcomed me in my a-apartment. It w-was so l-lonely everytime I came here and only silence welcomed me." said Naruto between his sobs while hugging Hinata.

"Oh, don't worry Naruto-kun now that Iam here you will never be alone again... I'll be here after your every mission okay" said hinata.

"I love you hinata" said Naruto.

"I love you too Naruto-kun." said Hinata.

"I can feel you Naruto" said Kakashi.

Kakashi is also alone like Naruto but he has father for his early stage of life.

"Iam happy for you Naruto that you found someone like hinata" said Hiruzen.

Naruto smiled.

Scene shifted.

Hinata was coming back from her mission. She visited Naruto's apartment to meet him but he was not there, so she after reporting to hokage she went home.

"Iam home Hanabi" said hinata.

"Welcome home hime" said Naruto

Hinata stared wide eyed than jumped on Naruto.

"Wow Naruto-kun what a surprise" said Hinata.

"Well you make food everytime I comes from mission so I thought I should do that too" said Naruto.

"Thank you.... Well you made food I mean you made or someone else" asked hinata.

"Don't act like that, Iruka sensie and Kakashi sensie taught me little bit about how to cook. And for today I specifically asked Sakura how to make this sushi" said Naruto.

"Thank you very much Naruto-kun" said hinata.

Scene shifted

Naruto and hinata was in training ground.

"Should I reveal my power Naruto-kun" asked hinata.

"Well there's no one with TENSEIGAN, so you should hide it to be safe" said Naruto.

"Ok so Hinata Awakened the Tensiegan"said kiba.

"She must be very powerful" said Sakura.

"You didn't tell me how you got power" asked Naruto.

"Yeah... So when came back from moon Hamura again came in my dream and he said like his brother he was waiting to gave his chakra to someone worthy. Who will not misuse it and will protect the world his brother created. And he said Iam worthy for his power so he gave me his chakra" said Hinata.

"Okay so let's spar hina and this time you'll use your full power no hold back" said Naruto.

"You sure" asked hinata.

"Ofcourse hime" said Naruto.

Naruto activated his six path mode.

Hinata smirked looks like I have to go top notch said hinata and activated her chakra mode.

"Woah" said Naruto.

"Woah" said Naruto and kiba.

"Looks like Naruto got competition" said Neji.

"Wow Hinata also has those circular things but her is purple" said sakura.

"Hiashi do you still think your daughter is weak" asked Hiruzen.

"I never thought her as weak, she has very kind heart and kind heart carry heavy emotions and emotions can lead to wrong decision. That's why I don't want her to become clan head" said Hiashi.

"Let's watch fight" said kiba

"Yes Iam excited" said Shikaku.

Naruto was in awe seeing her in chakra form.

" This mode suits you hinata" said Naruto.

Hinata nodded and then activated her Tensiegan.

They both started sparring.

After some time hinata was on ground panting and Naruto was on tree he was panting too.

"I think it's enough Naruto-kun otherwise this training ground will be destroyed" said hinata.

Naruto nodded.

"Can you go in this mode without this lion Fist and truth seeker orb" asked Naruto

"Why" asked hinata

"You will look beautiful in that" said Naruto.

"I never tried, let me try" said hinata.

"That's more awesome " said Ino.

"Very beautiful " whispered Naruto to hinata

"That's my hime" said Naruto and hugged hinata.

"Ok Naruto-kun now I have to go meet kurenai sensie and mirai too" said hinata.

"Ok hime, I have to train Konohamaru" said Naruto.

"That reminds me teach your student some lesson about relationship if he ever made hanabi cry, I'll juken strike him" said hinata.

Naruto grabs hinata with hands or her waist and her hands of Naruto's chest.

"Did I ever made you cry hime" asked Naruto.

"No" said hinata.

"So don't worry he's my student. I told you he's just like me... A little bit naughty though" said Naruto.

Hinata nodded and started walking towards kurenai's house.

She enters the house just then somebody tackled her.

"Aunty hinata" said little girl.

"Hello Mirai, where's kurenai sensie" asked Hinata.

"Mom is in garden with dad" said mirai.

"Me....mom" gasped kurenai.

"Who's the father" asked Kakashi.

Asuma clears his throat.

Just then kurenai and Asuma came in.

"Hinata, how are you" asked Kurenai

"Iam fine sensie" said Hinata.

"How are you asuma Sensie" asked Hinata.

"Iam tired of mirai" said Asuma sighing.

"Don't say that dad" said mirai.

"Iam the father" said Asuma.

"Congratulations" said Kakashi.

Kurenai blushed.

"Congratulations Asuma and kurenai" said Hiruzen.

"Your flames of youth burns brightly Asuma" said Gai.

"Lee we should run 100 laps of village for this news" said gai.

"Gai sensie"

"Lee"

"Gai sensie"

"Lee"

"Calm down gai" said Kakashi.

"She looks just like you kurenai sensie" said hinata.

Kurenai blushed.

"Though her face is like asuma Sensie" said Neji.

Asuma was blushing too.

"What brings you hear hinata" asked Kurenai.

"Nothing, it's just I have to give this to mirai" said hinata giving kurenai a bag.

Kurenai opened the bag and it had hand knitted jacket for mirai.

"That's so beautiful hinata" said Kurenai.

"Did you knitted it " asked Kurenai

Hinata nodded.

"Your kids will be lucky hinata" said kurenai

Hinata blushed.

"That reminds me, where is Naruto" asked Asuma.

"He's training konohamaru" said hinata.

"Well did he said anything about marriage" asked Kurenai.

Hinata blushed "not yet" said hinata.

"What the hell he's waiting for" said kurenai.

"Maybe he first wants to become hokage, marrige is a big step he has to be ready for it" said Asuma.

Kurenai hinata nodded.

"I cant wait to see your children's how cute they will look " said kurenai.

Hinata blushed and started playing with mirai.

Scene shifted to Naruto's 24th birthday.

Hinata was wrapping a gift she made for Naruto.

It took her 2 months to make. But she did it anyway.

She picked up wrapped gift and started walking towards Naruto's apartment. There will be party in night so she wants to give gift right now in morning and she also wanted to be first person to wish.

She opens the door with her key and gets inside. She saw Naruto sleeping sound. She gets near him.

"Hi...hina.." mumbles Naruto in his sleep.

Hinata blushed.

"Do you always dream about Hinata, Naruto?" Asked Sakura.

Naruto blushed and nodded.

Hinata blushed too.

"I wonder what's the gift that took hinata 2 months to prepare" said Ino.

Hinata goes close to him and taps his shoulder.

Naruto opens his eyes.

"Happy Birthday Naruto-kun" said hinata.

Naruto gets up and hugs hinata.

"Thank you hime" said Naruto and hugs her.

They were snuggle up to eachother in bed.

Naruto was looking at hinata and hinata was looking at Naruto.

"You know what hime" said Naruto

"What" asked hinata.

"Tomorrow I'll tell Kakashi sensie that Iam ready" said Naruto

"Do you mean you are ready to take hokage's seat" said Hinata.

Naruto nodded.

"Iam so happy for you Naruto-kun, you will finally achive what you wanted your whole life" said Hinata.

"Well technically it's because of you. You gave me support when I needed it the most. Whatever I have now is just because you never left me like other hina"said Naruto caressing her cheek.

"I love you Naruto-kun" said hinata.

"I love you too hime" said Naruto.

"So what will you do first when you become hokage" asked Hinata.

"Well first I'll give respect to Itachi and Shisui, then I'll change the curriculum of academy. Then I'll make foreign policy which will benefit our bonds with other nations." Said Naruto.

"You thought about everything" said hinata.

"Ofcourse hime" said Naruto.

"Well open your gift and tell me how it is" asked hinata.

"Naruto nodded and gets up. He unwraps the paper and saw the painting. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"Is...is that Naruto's mother?" asked tenten.

"Didn't you see when we saw Naruto's past" said Sakura

"Yeah but in that she was pregnant so she wasn't looking beautiful but now she's gorgeous" said tenten.

"Right your mother is beautiful Naruto" said Ino.

"Baby Naruto looks so cute" said Sakura.

Naruto had tears in his eyes.

"Did you make this hina" asked Naruto.

Hinata nodded.

"Thank you hinata that's the best gift anyone ever gave me. It's complete. 3 most precious peoples of my life." said Naruto.

Hinata hugged Naruto from behind. "Did you like it" asked hinata.

"I loved it hinata" said Naruto.

Jiraiya also had tears in his eyes.

"Thanks girl" said Jiraiya to hinata she nodded.

"You don't hiashi but your daughter is one in a million" said Hiruzen.

Hiashi nodded smiling.

Scene shifted to Naruto's inauguration.

Naruto was in office alone trying to think of speech. Kakashi was outside announcing. Just then hinata came with his robe with kabhi on it saying 7th hokage.

Naruto tried to wear it but because of nervousness he couldn't. His hands were trembling.

"Here let me help you" said Hinata and tied his robe.

"What would I do without you hina" said Naruto

Hinata blushed.

"Don't be nervous Naruto-kun. Everyone loves you. Say whatever is in your heart. Don't think anybody will get offended or not" said hinata.

Naruto nodded.

"After inauguration we are going to meet some people" said Naruto, hinata nodded.

To be continued........

(Next chapter wedding)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 322 55
Itsuki Uchiha. The Seventeen Tails Jinchūriki. One of the last remaining Uchiha's in the world. He has grown a lot from that small child that suffere...
166K 4.5K 23
Reborn in a world of Naruto as Itachi's twin. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his broth...
2.5K 39 9
In a mysterious and otherworldly theater, characters from the Naruto universe are pulled from their timelines to witness a future unlike any they cou...
26.8K 884 22
A sasuhina fanfiction The Uchiha children from the future, accidentally travelled in the past using Sasuke's dangerous technique that hasn't been fin...